Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Corner of the Common Room

+2
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
6 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Dark Corner of the Common Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Corner of the Common Room

Post  Narcissa Black May 14th 2010, 5:22 am

Narcissa would like for Eowyn to know that REG NEEDS TO STOP BEING A DRUGGIE BECAUSE IT MAKES CISSY SAD KTHXBAI.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Dark Corner of the Common Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Corner of the Common Room

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 15th 2010, 6:37 am

"Ciggies too? Those are bad for your lungs, you know... Why are you doing this to yourself, anyway?"

Lame, I know.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 6:40 am

"I'm not doing the cigarettes anymore. I was forced to quit by... you know. And I gave up on the pills. They weren't enough. I have something better now," he said, looking around to make sure nobody could see before flashing the small baggie at her, then shoved it away again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 15th 2010, 6:49 am

"Right, right." Her eyes follow the small bag, her eyebrows raising as he stashes it away. "I hope you have a nice life with a dead brain... that stuff is intense." She looks back at him, repeating her past question. "Why are you doing this to yourself?"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 12:23 am

"Because it feels damn good, Dee, that's why," he replied rather snappishly. "And I don't think I could stop even if I wanted to, at this point," he said very quietly, looking at her with a slightly scared expression in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 16th 2010, 12:44 am

"I know what it feels like," she growls. "You don't have to remind me. But you can stop. I did! It just takes a lot of strength. Strength I know you have." She pats his arm, showing that she was there to help.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 12:53 am

"There's a difference between gillyweed and blow, Demetria, as you very well know. But that doesn't matter, strength enough or not. I can't make it any clearer than this- I don't want to quit." Regulus looked at her with a stubborn glare, and clenched his hand protectively around the cocaine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 16th 2010, 1:01 am

"I know that, I do. But I didn't only do gillyweed. It's just what I tell people who care so I don't feel like as much of a failure." She narrows her eyes. "Then I can't help you. Helping you would be a waste of my time."

[Just thought of that plotline now. *shrugs*]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 1:07 am

"Yea, it would. Dee, I know you're only trying to help. But that's just it. I don't need help or want help. The only help I need right now is in my hand. It gets me by and I'm happy that way," he said firmly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 16th 2010, 1:13 am

"Then I don't think we can be friends... It's not easy to stand by and watch someone go through the same things I did, and not being able to help." She stands up and starts walking towards the door.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 1:21 am

Regulus stared as she left, a lump forming in his throat. Yet another person he'd lost because of all this. It didn't matter, though. He had Viktor, still. Inside he knew that if he ever found out, he would hate Reg forever, but he wouldn't let that happen. Standing up and brushing past Dee, he headed out the door without a backwards glance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 3:59 am

Annie sits down in the corner because she has a headache and needs to get rid of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 4:57 am

Annie gets up and runs out of the common room to find a darker place where her throbbing headache will cease.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 17th 2010, 8:39 pm

Pansy snuck into the common room from her dormitory, slipping around the perimeter to avoid the obnoxious third years who'd crowded the room. She slouched into a chair in one of the shadowy corners, rubbing her eyes sleepily.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 17th 2010, 8:41 pm

Severus walks downstairs, and sees Pansy. "Hey, flower! Good morning!" he says brightly, sitting down nearby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 17th 2010, 8:46 pm

"Hey Sev! How're you?" She stops rubbing her eyes, but can't help blinking a few times trying to get rid of the dryness.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 17th 2010, 8:51 pm

"Alright, how're you, sleepyhead?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 17th 2010, 8:56 pm

Pansy laughed. "Better now that I've talked to Draco. We're at least working on being friends again." She tried for a smile, attempting to ignore the fact that last time they'd talked, she'd punched him and stormed off.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 17th 2010, 8:57 pm

Severus' face lit up. "That's wonderful, Pansy! I'm so happy for you!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 17th 2010, 9:01 pm

"Yeah, I just hope he's actually serious this time. Sometimes I wonder if he really is capable of changing for good. A few days, sure, but, anyone could change for a few days. I just..." She sighed. She didn't want to get her hopes up and have them crushed again. All the same, she'd finally accepted that she couldn't bring herself to stop loving him. Ever.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 17th 2010, 9:02 pm

Severus leaned forward and touched her lightly on the face, looking into her eyes. "He is. I know it. When he lost you, he changed, Pansy, before he even got you back. He's not the same person anymore."

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini May 17th 2010, 9:06 pm

Blaise walked in ready to settle down on the sofa and work. Yes he said work, but he stopped suddenly at seeing Snape... and Pansy. He froze unable to move. It hadn't been that long ago he would have been able to approach her and kiss her. But not now.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 17th 2010, 9:07 pm

Pansy smiled at him. "Thanks, Sev. I sure hope you're right." She glanced over Sev's shoulder to see Blaise sitting on the couch, looking at her. Her breath caught in her throat, remembering their last encounter that hadn't ended so well.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 17th 2010, 9:10 pm

Severus followed Pansy's gaze and saw Blaise, his expression growing irritated. He was determined to keep Pansy distracted from him. "So, uh, are you guys going to prom together?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini May 17th 2010, 9:15 pm

Blaise wanted to drop his gaze but he couldn't. She was too beautiful.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next