Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Corner of the Common Room

+2
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
6 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Dark Corner of the Common Room - Page 10 Empty Re: Dark Corner of the Common Room

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 7:03 am

"I didn't ask if you'd told what you'd seen, but at least you've been intelligent enough to keep that bit to yourself. I asked who you told how you were hurt, who knows I was involved. Just Prewett? Are you sure that's the only one?" Pansy lifted an eyebrow questionably, tapping a finger with impatience. She took note to remember that name, in case he was the only one, in case she'd have to track him down and question him as well. She paid no attention to the fact that she had no idea who this guy was, who was it? Fabio Prewett? She tilted her head and waited, but as he didn't answer right off, she stood up and walked toward him, (I'm going to pretend he's been sitting in a chair, so. yeah.) placing a hand on each arm of the chair and leaning down to look at him. "Now tell me, Reg. Tell me everyone who knows anything about it."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Dark Corner of the Common Room - Page 10 Empty Re: Dark Corner of the Common Room

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 7:11 am

Regulus gulped and knew with certainty that if there was ever a woman he was more afraid of than Walburga Black, it was most definitely Pansy Parkinson. He shook his head vigorously, and put up his hands in surrender. "Just Fabian, I swear! I don't know, Viktor might've told Hermione or something, they're friends," he said, turning rather green at this point, and quite worried that he might vomit or something. This was just a really fucking lousy day, wasn't it, between Viktor and Cedric, and now Pansy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 7:20 am

Pansy narrowed her eyes and held his gaze for a moment. Finally she decided to believe him, it was obvious that he was too nervous to be able to pull off a lie as quickly as he'd just answered her. She patted him roughly on the cheek and straightened up. "Alright, alright. No need to shit in your pants over it." She turned to leave, but paused, looking back over her shoulder. "Say, know where I might be able to find your dear friend Krum?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 7:27 am

Regulus stood up now that he'd remembered to breathe again, but then stopped in his tracks as she turned around once more. Instantly his eyes narrow, and crosses his arms defensively, considerably less intimidated now that she wasn't breathing down his neck. "Why? What do you want with him? He hasn't done anything, okay?!" he said exasperatedly, running a hand nervously through his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 7:33 am

"Oh," She didn't look at him, just stared off at nothing in particular with a smirk across her face. "I just want to talk to him. A little chat." Pansy turned around, approaching him. She may be shorter, but she wasn't worried about that. She went right up to him and stared up at his face with a confident smile as she reached up to run her finger along his jaw. "I won't lay a finger on your precious beau." She flicked her finger off the end of his chin, pushing his head a bit to the side by the jaw.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 7:40 am

Eowyn wonders how short Pansy must be, because Regulus is like 5'2'' because I remember reading somewhere that he was rather short. Regulus clenches his fists in frustration, knowing full well there was absolutely nothing he could do if Pansy decided she wanted to fuck around with Viktor, and realizing that by not giving her an answer he was only liable to piss her off further. However, no matter how much of a pussy he might be, Regulus does get extremely defensive of Viktor... -points to various past incidents Eowyn is too lazy to detail- "Don't you hurt him, he's never done you any wrong. He only went after you because of me, and you know that. Leave him alone," he said coldly and rather bravely for him, as Pansy makes him feel about as threatening as butterfly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 7:47 am

Oh, then I guess Pansy is actually looking down at Reg. I forgot he was short and just figured he was an average height dude. Apparently not. Pansy laughed softly at his attempts to stand up for Viktor, his attempts to keep her from hurting him. "It's unfortunate you can't actually stand up for Viktor... much less yourself. Shame." She watched him a moment, shaking her head. "So, Reggie. Are you going to tell me where to find him? Or shall I just search for myself and get good and frustrated before I locate him? It's up to you, really."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 4th 2010, 4:47 am

Regulus sighed and nibbled on his lower lip, feeling like shit that he was about as helpless as a pygmy puff at the moment, but deciding it would be best to just tell her. "He's probably at the quidditch pitch with Sirius Black," he said, spitting his brother's name out with disgust. "Please. Don't hurt him. Neither of us care about what I saw, okay? And I didn't even tell him. It's none of my concern."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 4th 2010, 4:57 am

"You worry too much, Black." She spun around and walked away from him, trying to decide if it was even worth going to the pitch to look for Krum or not. "He'll meet you later in the hospital wing," she called over her shoulder, pausing by the door with a laugh as she looked back at him. "Relax. I'm kidding." She wasn't sure just how much she cared about tracking him down, it was just fun torturing the little fairy like that. Despite the fact that she probably wouldn't go after Krum, she left the common room, fully intending to let Regulus at least think she was going to find him. She stepped out the door, speaking to herself loud enough for Regulus to hear what she said. "Maybe."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 4th 2010, 5:15 am

Regulus shuddered, totally creeped out by BAMF, and walks away to his dormitory.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 3:59 am

SNAPE IS SULKING

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 14th 2010, 4:15 am

And Cissa is here to help. "OH, hey Severus!" she says, crouching down to meet him. "What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in ages!"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10