Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stone Steps

+21
Reed Dawson
Jenna Wood
Arthur Weasley
Louis Weasley
Mya Lupin
Audrey Stevenson
Angela Braddock
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Nikki Orwell
Jack Smith
Peter Pan
Lucy Weasley
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Krasimir Svetkova
Molly Prewett
25 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stone Steps  Empty The Stone Steps

Post  Molly Prewett October 7th 2010, 1:14 am

Molly is here, at the stone steps leading from the front doors of the castle out into the grounds. She's waiting for Kras, whom she promised to show around a little bit.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

The Stone Steps  Empty Re: The Stone Steps

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 7th 2010, 1:25 am

Krasimir shows up and waves, smiling to Molly. "Hey, Molly!" he hands her a bunch of pretty flowers. "I brought these for you, since you're being so nice and showing me around a bit. I really appreciate it."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 7th 2010, 1:29 am

Molly blinks in slight surprise, but greams as she takes the very pretty flowers. Mya thinks Amethyst is evil, but she's cackling right now. "OhmyGod, wow! Thanks, Kras. They're so pretty, you totally didn't have to. We'll have, like, heaps of fun. Is there anything you're super psyched to see, or do you just want to, like, wander around and look at everything?" she asks, fiddling wiht the flowers because that's SO awesome and gentlemanly and sweet of him.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 7th 2010, 1:31 am

[Bulgarians know how to treat a lady! JS. <3 Or a man in Viktor's case. >.> ]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 7th 2010, 1:32 am

Amethyst doesn't think she's evil at all. *blinks* Hehe. "You're velcome! Um..." Krasimir tilted his head slightly, thinking. "Vell, I just sort of vant to see everything, I guess. So vandering about sounds pretty good." he grins happily.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 7th 2010, 1:32 am

Viktor Krum wrote:[Bulgarians know how to treat a lady! JS. <3 Or a man in Viktor's case. >.> ]

[Exactly. Hehe *flails and hugs her Bulgarian buddy*]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 7th 2010, 1:38 am

"Awesome," Molly chirps. "OhmyGod! You know what we should totally see first? We should go see Hagrid's garden. It's the coolest place - there are giant freaking pumpkins there. Viktor and I stole one once. We were gonna bake it into pies. I dunno whatever happened to it," she says, shrugging because she's sure it'll turn up somewhere down the track.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 7th 2010, 1:45 am

"Giant pumpkins?" Krasimir blinks. He's only seen small pumpkins before and those were even sort of big. So how big could 'giant' pumpkins be? "Ve must go see them!" he's rather thrilled about seeing the pumpkins now. "Let's go! Yay!" For such a manly guy, Kras did have a habit of acting like a little kid sometimes. He takes Molly's hand and heads off in what was the wrong direction...even though he didn't know that. Then he stops. "Er...oops, I don't know vare it is..." he mentally headdesks.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 7th 2010, 1:52 am

Molly giggles in delight because Kras is just the most fun ever. So refreshing to hang out with a guy who knows how to relax and be playful... *glares pointedly at Kingsley* She makes a noise of protest when Kras starts leading her off in the wrong direction, giggling as he stops suddenly and she bumps into him. "Um, oops? It's, like, over this way. Come on!" she says excitedly, and keeps a hold of his hand as she drags him off in the other direction to go see some giant pumpkins.

[should I post there, or would this be a good point for our guest to show up?]

Last edited by Molly Prewett on October 7th 2010, 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 7th 2010, 1:57 am

[Um..I don't know. XD Would this be a good time? It's not like our guest is going to stick around for long. Though now would be a good time cause Molly can get all annoyed at him and then Kras can totally cheer her up.]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 7th 2010, 2:01 am

[I think so! *waits* XD]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact October 7th 2010, 2:09 am

[so of course my third browser would be a pain in the arse now. Rolling Eyes]

Kingsley's going back inside after chilling at the lake with some friends, YES, FRIENDS, and he spots Molly with some random guy Kingsley hadn't met yet. They were, it looked like, heading towards Hagrid's garden. Whatever they were doing there he had no idea. Seeing them holding hands though and looking so darn happy made Kingsley feel slightly odd. Annoyed, perhaps? He laughed at himself for getting so annoyed about it. It didn't matter to him. Molly could hang out with whoever she'd like. So, to kill the odd feeling he was having, he shot an annoyed look in their direction as he headed along towards the school.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 7th 2010, 2:14 am

[*kicks it* OMGOMGOMG *squeals*]

Molly glances up, and lets just say she's still giggling because Kras is just so damned cute, and spots Kingsley heading up the steps close by. She reads the annoyance in his look as he spots her as well, and returns his filthy look with interest. Like, who does he think he is, giving her that look? What's his problem? She huffs a little in her anger, but a strange feeling of dread works its way through the pit of her stomach and her eyes flicker to the flowers, and to her hand still in Kras'. She feels wrong about it in a way she hadn't even considered a moment ago. "Ugh, whatever," she mutters.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 7th 2010, 2:50 am

[I have to go, love! *cries* I'll reply in the morning! Sorry I couldn't stay longer!
LOVE YOU! <3]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 7th 2010, 2:51 am

[no worries beautiful! I LOVE YOU! XXOO]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 10th 2010, 2:06 am

Krasimir hears Molly mutter and turns, noticing the other guy for the first time. Woah. That's a tall guy...who doesn't look really happy at the moment. "What's up with him?" Then he spots Molly's annoyed, yet somehow slightly dread-filled, look and tilts his head slightly to the side in confused puppy manner. "Er, are you alright, Molly?"

[let me reply as Kings real quick then he'll be gone and out of Molly's hair...hehe]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 10th 2010, 2:07 am

[hokai! *waits*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact October 10th 2010, 2:11 am

Kingsley sees Molly's return look of annoyance and turns away, not wanting to start something out here - especially considering he'd been having a rather decent day until this. He walks off trying to feign non-interest but he actually is rather interested. Some part of him wants to just go over there and get between her and that other guy - whoever the hell he was. Kingsley snorted to himself and shook his head. Why should he care who Molly hung out with or...held hands with? It wasn't his concern. None whatsoever...so why did it bother him so much? All the time he was spending thinking about this just made him more annoyed and he went back to his dorm ignoring anyone else he walked by.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 10th 2010, 2:22 am

Molly tries to pretend she's not watching as Kingsley walks away, shaking his head as if he's judging her yet again. The dead weight in her stomach starts to churn, and all of a sudden she wants to be curled up in the Epic Box Fort with cookie dough and butterbeer and a fuzzy pillow or something to snuggle. The realisation hits her with such force that she takes a step back, dropping Kras' hand in the process. "Oh bloody hell," she moans. Finally she figures out what she's been ignoring all this time. Molly likes Kingsley. She doesn't even know why, since she leaves their every encounter either hurt or angry, but she likes the way he smiles on the rare occasion that he does. She likes the way he helps the younger students out. She likes the way he wants to make their world a more just place. And she likes the way he learns and knows things to try and make that happen. Molly sighs, and remembers that Kras is there, looking at her in confusion and concern. She grimaces out a smile. "It's nothing," she manages. "No big deal. That guy and I, like, just totally don't get along. Sorry, where were we?" she asks, having somewhat forgotten what she was up to.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 10th 2010, 2:23 am

OH. MY. GOD. YES. MOSLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 10th 2010, 2:25 am

~flails~
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 10th 2010, 2:26 am

OH. MY. GOD. YES. MOSLEY. INDEED!!! *flails*

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *just squealed a lot* XD
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 10th 2010, 2:26 am

*spins around in spinny chair* MOSLEY FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 10th 2010, 2:39 am

Krasimir is giving Molly his uber concerned Papa Bear look. Yep yep. "You seem more distressed though...I mean, I can sort of figure you don't get along - he vosn't giving you the best of looks either - but it seems like something else is bugging you now. OH DEAR," Krasimir flails and looks distressed himself now, "I'm sorry, I'm, like, totally intruding on your personal stuff. I'm sorry!" he turns away and somehow manages to trip and fall. Cause, you know, he's funny like that and things happen. "Oops. Haha. Er," he gets back up, "Ve vere heading to see Hagrid's pumpkins, I believe."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 10th 2010, 2:39 am

[NOT A POST FAIL, THANKS. *flails* I just have to run and grab dinner before it burns. *runs*]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next