Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Corner of the Common Room

+2
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
6 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Dark Corner of the Common Room - Page 8 Empty Re: Dark Corner of the Common Room

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 13th 2010, 10:23 pm

Pansy scowled at him. "Astoria? Who the hell is Astoria? Does she even go to this school? She doesn't even go here, does she? I bet she just has a lot of feelings and likes rainbow cupcakes, too." She reached across the table and got another firebeer, finding her pace incredibly and horribly slower than last time. She'd have to repair that situation soon or Severus would be able to drink her under the table, and she couldn't let that happen. Nope.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Dark Corner of the Common Room - Page 8 Empty Re: Dark Corner of the Common Room

Post  Guest June 13th 2010, 10:27 pm

Severus sees this and scowls. "Don't tell me Pansy Parkinson has forgotten how to drink. That just ain't right either! ... Wait a minute. WHAT'S WRONG WITH RAINBOW CUPCAKES. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT SHIT?!!??!" Severus stands up and glares at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 13th 2010, 10:31 pm

Pansy stands up, but finds that she is still shorter than him, so she climbs up on the table and stands on it instead, grabbing a second bottle to have a firebeer in each hand. "MAYBE I DO. MAYBE I DON'T. BUT I SURE AS HELL HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN HOW TO DRINK!!" She then attempted to drink from both bottles at the same time, which could only end in disaster.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 13th 2010, 10:35 pm

Severus gapes in awe as she takes TWO bottles at once, and waits for impending disaster. "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 13th 2010, 10:38 pm

Pansy shrugs and attempts it at his urging, only to end up spilling half of what she poured into her mouth. It dripped all down her front and along her legs, pooling on the table below her. Finally she realizes just how much is not making it into her mouth and she stops. "Whoops." Pansy leaned over rather sad as she traced her finger though the spilled puddle, contemplating licking it off the table. There was the question of the cleanliness of the table, but... wasted firebeer was a true crime.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 16th 2010, 4:20 am

AND THEN MUCH DRUNKEN FUN WAS HAD WITH LOTS OF FLIRTING ON SEV'S PART BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT WITH PANSY WHEN HE'S DRUNK.

AND THEN THEY LEFT.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 21st 2010, 10:01 pm

So Snape is here, being all drunk and smelling like cheap whiskey. BIG SURPRISE. This would be a pretty awesome time for his drinking buddy to show up, just saying. But Eowyn might have to go at any moment, sadly. BUT JUST IN CASE I HAVE A WHILE, IMA POST.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 21st 2010, 10:11 pm

Pansy is quite possibly too afraid to be around drunken Snape any time soon, and Ashley is having to do a lot of convincing to get her to come here. But reluctantly enough, she wanders through the common room for absolutely no reason at all. Pansy sees Severus sitting in the corner, and despite her first reaction to hurry past and get away and keep her clothing fully intact, she heads over toward him, realizing as she did so that he reeked of alcohol and was quite hammered. "Hey, Sev."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 22nd 2010, 3:37 am

Severus is depressed but at least he's not a whiny emo shit at the moment. He's just kind of sulky and lonely. He looks up in surprise when Pansy walks over, and forced a small smile. "Heyyy, Flower. What's goin' on?" he drawled, spilling whiskey on himself as he spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 22nd 2010, 5:07 am

"Nothin'." She sat down and held her book in her lap. "Just was getting some work done. Not feeling very productive today, though." She shrugged. "I've really fallen behind in work. I swear, even Slughorn's starting to lose patience with me." Pansy glanced sideways as he spilled whiskey on himself, taking the bottle from his hand before it all went to waste down his front. She laughed and sat it down beside him on a flat non-spilling surface.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 22nd 2010, 5:11 am

Severus grumbled as she took away the bottle. "Whachu take it 'way for? Was drinkin' that," he mumbled, making no move to retrieve it. "Slughorn? I can help you with that. Potions. No problem," he said with a small smile. "I usually get the work done as soon as I can- keeps me occupied, see? So I've got something to focus on besides that," he said, pointing to the whiskey.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 22nd 2010, 5:18 am

Pansy Malfoy wrote:I swear, even Slughorn's starting to lose patience with me.

[Guess you aren't as good as Hermione or Lily. Definitely not as tight.]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 22nd 2010, 5:23 am

Pansy smiled back at him. "You've had enough, I think. Unless you're sharing." She actually didn't plan on sharing whiskey with Severus any time soon, and almost wished she hadn't suggested it. Instead, she changed the subject back to class. "Thanks. I'll get it done eventually. Just been distracted, is all. Been a little busy with Draco." She paused a second, realized what she said, and laughed. "I didn't mean like that! But, well, yeah. That too." She looked around almost awkwardly, though she knew it shouldn't be. She should be able to talk to Sev about this, as she had before, but things were strange after that night in the common room. Pansy quickly dragged her mind away from the thoughts.

[Omg Dee. *dead* Pansy would definitely hex him before that happened.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 22nd 2010, 5:27 am

Severus shrugged. "Take it if you want, I don't care," he said, not really thinking about the last time they'd drunk together. He cocks a brow at her words, and laughs a little, more to himself, than anything else. "Yeah, I'd figure as much. It'd explain why Draco's always out of it when he gets back to the dorm," he said with a wry smile, inwardly glad he was able to fake it, because let's face it, Snape really doesn't want to hear about Pansy and Draco getting it on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 22nd 2010, 5:27 am

[Bitch, no. Slughorn is too quick for that. HE KNOWS HOW TO RAPE. HE KNOWS THE TECHNIQUES. And you can't resist the secret sauce.]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 22nd 2010, 5:30 am

"Anyway, what've you been up to? I haven't seen you since the duel. Are you alright from all that?" Pansy doesn't give the bottle of whiskey a second glance, having forgotten about it after she took it away from him. She picked at the corner of her book absentmindedly, flipping the edges of the pages.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 22nd 2010, 5:32 am

"Yeah, I'm fine. Clearly, or I wouldn't be laying about here, would I? Just been sitting here. In this exact spot actually, most of the time. I don't really do a lot. Haven't seen anyone worth talking to since the last time we spoke, honestly," he slurred, staring at the ground. Drunk Snape is boring when he's sulking. Bah. I really don't know where to go with this. I just figured it was about time they talked. Grr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 22nd 2010, 5:38 am

Yeah. Pansy feels awkward. "Sev, are you alright? You don't seem like yourself. You haven't really, not since... well, since that night." She looked directly at him, knowing that him drunk wasn't exactly the best state to possibly talk about this with him, but there was no time like the present, or whatever that saying was supposed to be.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 22nd 2010, 5:45 am

Severus sighed and looked up at her, suddenly very aware of how shitty he must look right now, with that greasy hair, those worn robes, and dripping with bad liquor; it was absolutely repulsive, and it truly was amazing she put up with him at all. "Dunno. Eowyn doesn't like playing me because she never knows what to do with me and kind of just wants 2.0 to start but she's going to have to wait like a good girl so she really hates RPing and she never ever uses Snape really ever. I've been really antisocial- I know, big shocker, considering who I am," he said sardonically, grabbing his wand to dry off his clothing, if nothing else. "I don't think I ever told you, but a day or two before that night, I started talking to Remus again. It was strange. I feel kinda shitty now, considering I told him I'd lighten up on the drinking..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 22nd 2010, 5:52 am

Pansy sighed. Remus. She tried not the sneer at the thought of Sev talking to him again, remembering all the mess from the previous times they had been on talking terms. She wasn't sure what to say and Ashley thinks we might have sorta killed Pansy/Sev friendness. "And how's that going? Er, the talking to him thing. I can see that you've not kept that promise you made about drinking."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 22nd 2010, 5:58 am

Eowyn thinks that Sev will get over it after some stuff that she has planned with Mya and Amethyst happens. It'll also help that he'll be less drunk in the future. "... I don't know. We were civil, at the least. I helped him out with some potions homework. He was decent enough to me, and I don't think I said anything offensive or something. It was nice, honestly. I still miss him. It's pathetic. I know I shouldn't, but I do. I just didn't realize it until recently, I guess," he said, looking quite dismal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 22nd 2010, 6:07 am

"I guess you can never completely get over some people. They're just a part of you forever no matter what happens." No matter how much they don't deserve to be. Pansy smiled at him a bit, glad that he'd rediscovered the friendship if it made him happy, but she couldn't help worrying a little. She knew how this had ended the times before, and she would not hesitate to stand up for her friend again if it became necessary. Remmykins better run if that happened.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 22nd 2010, 6:11 am

Eowyn really hopes Remmykins doesn't need to run...

"I guess you're right. No matter how hard I try to hate him, for what he did- I can't. Not when I see him smile at me. It was so strange, to see him smile. It felt good. Like I'd done something right. I don't do a lot of right things," he said softly, not without a tone of disappointment. "Then again, since when did I care about doing the right thing?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 22nd 2010, 6:18 am

"The right thing is often just a matter of opinion. You do what's right by you, and that's good enough sometimes." Pansy shrugged. "I do what's right by me, you do what's right by you, and we're both golden. You can't control how you feel about something. If Remus smiling makes you happy, why not enjoy feeling happy for once?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 22nd 2010, 6:29 am

sorry was lost in thought and forgot about this. i g2g soon so ima pause it here.

Severus shrugged, and looked back up at her. "You and I seem to have very different definitions of what is right and what is wrong," he reflected, recalling the incident with Whiny Shit, which Snape still feels kind of guilty about because he doesn't know what a little shit Reg is. "But I guess you're right. But if I'm gonna see him smile again, I'm gonna have to stop acting like this. Besides, I think I scare the first years," he said with a short, gruff laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next