Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Corner of the Common Room

+2
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
6 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Dark Corner of the Common Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Corner of the Common Room

Post  Guest May 14th 2010, 3:19 am

Regulus smiled. "But we're still friends. So, how're you doing, Demetria?" he says with a grin, hoping Narcissa does not insist Regulus show Dee the ring as well because that would be hilariously awkward for Dee knowing who it came from.

Back to top Go down

Dark Corner of the Common Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Corner of the Common Room

Post  Narcissa Black May 14th 2010, 3:22 am

"Oh... this is weird, then, huh?" Narcissa said with a small chuckle. "Oh, have you seen the ring, Dee?!" she asks, oblivious to Eowyn's OOC wishes.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 14th 2010, 3:25 am

"Fine." Better than Reg, anyway. He looked terrible. She'd have to have a talk with him later. "The er- what?"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 14th 2010, 3:27 am

Regulus blushed and reluctantly pulled his hand out of his pocket to show Dee. "My girlfriend got it for me, I was just showing Cissa," he said, begging her silently to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE not say anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 14th 2010, 3:35 am

Dee glances at it quickly, then looks at the ceiling, hoping it would fall on her. "Oh, yeah. That girlfriend. The one who you, um... fly with."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 14th 2010, 3:36 am

Eowyn thinks Dee's avatar is perfect right now for this moment.

Regulus blushes and nods. "Yeah. That one," he mumbled, wishing the ground would swallow him up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 14th 2010, 3:36 am

"Oh, you fly together?" Narcissa asked. "That's so cute!" she thought, imagining Reg with a mystery girl, forming hearts in the clouds. "Does she play Quidditch or...?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 14th 2010, 3:41 am

Regulus is extremely awkward feeling right now and just wants to disappear. He then remembers Dee's condition and wants to talk to her about it but can't with Cissa here, really. "Uh. Yes. She plays quidditch," he said, willing lightening to strike him down. He looks at Dee curiously. "How're you- how are you feeling, Dee?" he asks, trying to be tactful.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 14th 2010, 3:45 am

"He- she's pretty good, I've heard. Anyway, I'd say pretty shitty." She shrugs lightly, her flat stomach still hidden under the table.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 14th 2010, 3:51 am

Narcissa didn't really note Dee's slip up, but frowned when she said 'shitty'. "Aww, you sick?" she asked.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 14th 2010, 3:54 am

Regulus looks very worried at that, and decides to drag Dee away. "Er, sorry Cissa, I gotta talk to Dee, privately, if you don't mind," he said, dragging Dee to another corner before either can object. "What's going on? How're you feeling? I mean, more specific than shitty," he said, looking anxious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 14th 2010, 4:04 am

"Terrible. It was never there. I was pranked." She resists the urge to make the ceiling fall on her head. "I don't really want to talk about it. Do you think I could be back on the team?" she asked, perking up. I DECIDED SHE WAS OFF WHEN SHE FOUND OUT ABOUT THE FAKE BABY. YES, I DID.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 14th 2010, 4:10 am

Reg's jaw dropped- "Did you just say a prank!?" he said incredulously, but seeing the look on her face he quickly shut up. "Nevermind. Don't talk about it, if you don't want to. Yes! I'll talk to Cormac, don't worry," he said, EOWYN JUST PICKED CORMAC AS CAPTAIN FOR PLOT LINE PURPOSES INVOLVING REG DEAL WITH IT HOES.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 14th 2010, 4:17 am

"Yeah... but that doesn't matter. The person who did it, well, I haven't seen her for days. And that's good for me. Now I won't go to Azkaban. And thanks. I can't wait to start training again." Dee does the awkward whale.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 14th 2010, 4:20 am

Regulus smiled. "Yeah, we all missed you," he said. Or at least I think they did. I wouldn't know, I haven't shown up in ages. "I'm glad you're okay. You look... better, if distressed."

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 14th 2010, 4:35 am

Cissy twiddled her thumbs. Then rapped her fingers on the coffee table. Then hummed. Then whistled. Then repeated the cycle.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 14th 2010, 4:35 am

She nods, pushing her distraught feelings away. "Why do you look so... dead? You look terrible," she whispers. "You look like I used to."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 14th 2010, 4:40 am

[Hahah I love you Cissy.]

Regulus pretends to be offended, but smiles. "Aren't you kind. And here I was, thinking you used to like the way I looked," he said with a laugh. "What do you mean, like you used to?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 14th 2010, 4:43 am

Dee leans forward and whispers something in his ear, feeling bad that she's leaving Cissy out and vows to go explore an Elephant Graveyard with her later. "What are you smoking, shooting, or swallowing? Just tell me. I know what it's like."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 14th 2010, 4:44 am

Cissy is looking forward to the trip and conjures her lion costume to get in the spirit of it.

[I was actually a lion for halloween once, I think... or a scarecrow.]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 14th 2010, 4:49 am

Regulus promptly falls off his chair and looks at her in shock. "How did you- you- you did- what?! When? Why?" he splutters, looking wide eyed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 14th 2010, 4:56 am

"Back in fourth year," she says, shrugging it off. [Because I think of AWF on Forumer as a year back.] "Hadn't done anything like it until recently."

[Sorry for the lame posts. I'm tired.]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 14th 2010, 5:00 am

Regulus is still shocked but manages to upright himself, sitting back on the chair. "What did you do? And what do you mean, until recently?" he asked, still shocked. "Is it really that obvious, that I do?" he asked, suddenly sick to his stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 14th 2010, 5:12 am

Dee shrugs again, fiddling with something on the table. "Hard core gillyweed. I took a few pills a few days ago... nothing major." She shakes her head. "Only to me, because I know what it looks like. Other people could tell if they tried, I'm sure."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 14th 2010, 5:19 am

Regulus is still stunned, but relaxes a little and sighs. "Right. Pills. I guess I started with those, after the cigarettes," he muttered, burying his face in his hands. Dammit. Now he wanted something again, needed something. He'd have to leave Dee soon, to go get high.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next