Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Corner of the Common Room

+2
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
6 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Dark Corner of the Common Room - Page 6 Empty Re: Dark Corner of the Common Room

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 4th 2010, 5:16 am

Pansy walked through the common room and saw Severus sitting in the corner. She hurried over to him, realizing he had no idea she and Draco had gotten married. For the moment, she didn't remember the bit about George that she would have to yell thoroughly at Severus about later. "Hey!"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Dark Corner of the Common Room - Page 6 Empty Re: Dark Corner of the Common Room

Post  Guest June 4th 2010, 5:19 am

"PANSY PARKINSON WHERE THE BLOODY HELL HAVE YOU BEEN I HAVE MISSED YOU LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA!" Severus promptly tackle hugs Pansy.

Eowyn thinks they should talk more or Snape will spaz attack every time they talk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 4th 2010, 5:23 am

Pansy couldn't help but smile broadly, never having been more excited to correct him than right now. "Actually, I'm not Pansy Parkinson anymore." She blinked at him for a second before she was unable to contain herself anymore. "I'm a Malfoy now!" she chirped, glancing fondly at the band on her finger.
Also, Ashley agrees with Eowyn's suggestion.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 4th 2010, 5:28 am

Severus looks at her confused, from her face, to her finger, to her face, to her finger, to her face, to make sure she's not just fucking with him, and then promptly screams. "WHAT THE FUCK SHIT WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS BULLSHIT THIS IS LIES LIES LIES IT COMES DOWN TO THIS, YOUR KISS, YOUR FIST, SHIT EOWYN NEEDS TO STOP ASSOCIATING THE PHRASE 'LIES, LIES, LIES' WITH NINE INCH NAILS WHAT THE FUCK YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME OH HELL NO WHAT THE HELL WHEN WHY WAS I NOT INVITED THIS IS BLASPHEMY I AM GOING TO SMACK A BITCH FOR THIS."

Severus takes a breath, as he is now blue in the face.

"... I hope you know I hate you, for you know, not bothering to mention this SOONER."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 4th 2010, 5:33 am

Pansy leaned back away from him at his shouting outburst, but even it could not make the small smile fade from her face. "Well that's a little difficult to do, SEVERUS, when I haven't seen you since I got back!" She tilted her head in thought. "Then again, we did leave again shortly after to go back to Paris.. but that's quite besides the point. But anyway, you weren't invited because, well, no one was." She almost laughed, but seeing his rather serious face, held back.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 4th 2010, 5:37 am

"I do not care if no one was. I am not no one. I am Froggie King. I am Draco's best mate. I AM YOUR DRINKING BUDDY, WOMAN. WE HAVE HISTORY HERE! I have never felt so shunned or rejected," he said sadly, before giving in and grabbing her hand to squeal over the ring like a fifteen year old girl. "Idontbelieveitohmymerlinthisisamazingyouguysarebothamazingiamsohappyforoyou!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 4th 2010, 5:45 am

Pansy laughed, in a weird happy almost giddy way that she never ever allowed herself to laugh usually. "I know, but I didn't even know we were going to get married while I was gone. I didn't even know we were dating again, we were barely friends, and then I died, and then he took me away, and then he proposed, and then we were married, and it was all like. Woah. Did that just happen." She realized she'd been talking very quickly and paused to catch her breath. "He's mine, Sev, forever... Finally."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 4th 2010, 5:46 am

Severus promptly dropped everything he was holding and threw his arms around her. "I have never been happier for you. Never. It's about damn time. You two deserve each other."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 4th 2010, 5:49 am

"Thanks, Sev." She hugged him back, having greatly missed talking to him. "Oh! We're doing a vow renewal this summer! I think his mother might kill us if we didn't do something for her to attend and cry at. You've got to be there, Draco and I would have to kill you if you weren't. In fact, I'm pretty sure you'll have to be one of our groomsmen."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 4th 2010, 5:51 am

"I DAMN WELL BETTER BE. I GAVE THAT MAN EVERY LAST CHOCOLATE FROG OF MINE. And I took good care of Kerbit while he was gone," he added, nodding quite seriously. "That sounds wonderful. And I just had the most splendid image of you and Draco both dressed up together. I may awww at you forever, you know."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 4th 2010, 5:57 am

"I think I'll let you... but only on that day. I may hit you if you awwed too excessively at us any other day. But he does look rather, well... charming, er, debonair, or..." Pansy laughed. "Screw it. He looks damn sexy in a tux. But of course, OF COURSE YOU'VE GOT TO BE THERE. I'm sure he thanks you for doing all that for him, too. Poor Draco, he sleeps so much when we come back to Hogwarts for a few days. It's like traveling wears him out or something."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 4th 2010, 6:00 am

Severus shrugged. "I've not really been in my dormitory anyway, haven't really seen him. And when I do, he's snoring. Big surprise," he said with a laugh. "You should know that, by the way. He snores so loudly I swear some nights I want to asphyxiate him so he'll shut up and I can sleep. Good luck with that," he laughed. "And I'm sure you look sexier in your wedding dress than he does in his tux. Just saying. He's damn lucky to have someone like you," he grinned. "I hope you know that if it was anyone else, I'd be slaughtering them right now. Not just anybody gets to take Pansy Parkinson. Er. Pansy Malfoy. HOLYSHIT THAT SOUNDS SO FUCKING WEIRD."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 4th 2010, 6:09 am

"Oh, Merlin, his snoring." Pansy let her head fall back exasperatedly. "It kills me. I'm working on finding a way to fix that..." She shook her head, but still smiled. She would have blushed as his comment about her in her wedding dress, but she's Pansy Parkinson Malfoy and only Draco can make her truly blush. "Well I'm glad I've got a satisfactory husband, Sev, because I would prefer not to become a widow at such a terribly young age. Before I would even get to actually enjoy married life! Not that I get much of that still in school. Can't exactly come, umm, visit in the boys dormitory, now can I? A little awkward, maybe."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 4th 2010, 6:14 am

Severus blanched at that. "Pansy Parkinson- you will always be Pansy Parkinson in my head- if you ever plan on visiting, you better damn warn me ahead of time, or I shall be forced to place wards around the dormitory to chuck you down the stairs. Speaking of wards, I will be placing several of them on my bed, given what I've heard about the uses you've found for the various other beds in my dormitory," he said with a smirk. "I'm serious, by the way. DO. NOT. WANT. TO. SEE. THAT. NO. I. DO. NOT."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 4th 2010, 6:23 am

"Well, that's what the bed curtains are made for! You could just close our eyes anyway." Pansy laughed. "HOWEVER, dear Severus, I did say I couldn't be visiting your dorm, so your wards will not be necessary. Although..." She feigned a thoughtful face, almost afraid to imagine the reaction from the boys who slept there if she did sneak in one night.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 4th 2010, 6:34 am

"Pansy, don't do it. Just don't. As amusing as I'm sure you and Draco would find it, I would be puking my brains out, and Blaise would fall off his bed dead from a heart attack. Actually, maybe it isn't such a bad idea after all..." he said, looking thoughtful. "No. Nevermind. Not worth the gross images in my head. Ew, stop, GO AWAY!" Severus flails and sends a textbook flying.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 4th 2010, 6:38 am

"Gross!? We are NOT gross, thank you!!" She crossed her arms and smirked at him, dodging the flying textbook without blinking. Because she's Pansy and birds don't scare her when they fly out of bushes suddenly. "I promise, if I sneak in there, it will not be with those intentions. I'll be good. I swear."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 4th 2010, 6:54 am

Eowyn laughs really hard at Ashley, and loves her dearly. "I don't care. I don't need images of my two closest friends in my head doing dirty things. Just... ew," he mumbled, considering he's already seen enough of Draco for a pretty accurate mental image, and while he silently doesn't think 'ew' at all about him, he can't exactly admit that. "Please. Please. Please, just warn me, so I can run away."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 4th 2010, 7:08 am

"Sev, I told you just now, I promise I won't sneak in there with those intentions. Ever. I promise, promise, promise." She turned around to sit beside him leaning up against the wall. "Anyway, what's been up with you, Sev? Since I've caught you up on my life and have made huge promises to you that I swear I will keep, or at least give you good warning if it is about to be broken. Because, well, you know how Draco is sometimes..."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 4th 2010, 7:10 am

Severus refrains from mention that he does, in fact, know how Draco is sometimes, given that he was once pounced upon and kissed by the man when all he wanted was another chocolate frog. Not that he'd complained. Severus turns pale, though, knowing exactly how Pansy would react, if he told her the truth- which of course he'd have to, eventually, or be crucified. "Uh... stuff," he says firmly. "Stuff. Yeah. Stuff." Severus looks around the room for the nearest exit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 4th 2010, 7:17 am

Severus should be absolutely ecstatic that Pansy is not a legilimens right now, as she might have escalated from crucio to avada kedavra if she knew that Severus Snape had indeed fucked her drunken love boyfriend husband. Instead, she is left wondering what he was thinking about. She narrows her eyes at him, ready to grab onto him and keep him here until he spilled whatever he was trying to hide. "What. Stuff."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 4th 2010, 7:22 am

"Uh... well, for one thing, I was wrong. I don't love Lily. At least, I don't anymore. She's changed," he said evenly, preparing for the oncoming battle. "She's not the girl I used to know, the spunky, lively, sassy girl. She seems to have disappeared, changed into this- this- boring, uptight, closed person. I couldn't do it anymore- she hardly even laughs. So, Eowyn gives up on ever writing the scene with Lily, I, uh, we're not together anymore. Which is definitely for the best."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 4th 2010, 7:34 am

"Sev, wow. I never would have thought I'd hear you say those words. I always thought... I don't know. I always thought of you loving her the same that I love Draco or something. I'd say I'm sorry about it, but it seems like you're not too torn up about it. Which, I won't lie, is pretty weird. How did that all fall apart, if you don't mind me asking?" She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs, resting her cheek on her knee to look up at him.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 4th 2010, 8:02 am

"It just... it just did. I knew things just didn't feel right. I started avoiding her- didn't want to be around her- and that night I got wasted and kissed Tony, I knew things were over between me and her. She would never be able to give me what I needed, and no matter how selfish that sounds, it would have been more selfish to stick around, pretended I could be satisfied like that. I made a shit ton of mistakes, before that hit me in the head, and I finally got the nerve to break it off with her. And I know, it's weird, how it doesn't hurt, when I've spent all these years pining for her. What's weirder is- for the first time in my life, I may actually understand some of James Potter's actions. He did the same as I did."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 4th 2010, 8:07 am

Pansy leaned away from him with an exaggerated shocked face. "Severus Snape feels a bit of empathy for James Potter? What has happened in my absence?! I leave for a little bit and the whole world goes to pot!" She laughed. "Well, at least you know now, yeah? You've figured your life out as far as Lily is concerned and you can just.. move on. To someone better, hopefully someone who's good for you and can keep you happy like you deserve." She shrugged.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next