Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Corner of the Common Room

+2
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
6 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Dark Corner of the Common Room - Page 9 Empty Re: Dark Corner of the Common Room

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 22nd 2010, 6:35 am

No big deal.

Pansy laughed. "No more than when you're jumping around like a frog. Though, that's a result of our dear friend alcohol as well. Maybe you ought to stop. I think I'm going to stop getting trashed as well. That's probably not such a good thing to do anymore." She was talking mostly to herself, a bit off today after having stared at books for hours on end. Pansy doesn't like to study, as she doesn't do it often. She glanced back at Severus, trying to figure out what he was thinking when he'd mentioned the different thoughts on good and bad. She shrugged it off. Everyone had their own definitions of it in the end.

[PAUSED.]

NO LONGER PAUSED, JUST... ENDED. THEY GOT UP AND LEFT. BECAUSE THEY WERE AWKWARD LITTLE SHITS.

Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Dark Corner of the Common Room - Page 9 Empty Re: Dark Corner of the Common Room

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 5:27 am

PANSY SAID IT WAS OKAY TO POST HERE...BECAUSE EVERY THREAD ON THE FORUM IS LIKE TAKEN.
So yeah.

Scorpius walks into the common room and sits down on one of the couches in the dark, slightly creepy, corner of the room. He lounges on the couch, but he does not look like this...because this is so not the appropriate time.

Dark Corner of the Common Room - Page 9 AlexPettyfer73

Dom just couldn't resist posting this photo.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 5:33 am

[Ashley is considering tying Pansy up to keep her from coming here now, thanks to that picture. 2.0 should be interesting, bff.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 5:37 am

[Scorpius is laughing evilly...but wants Pansy to constrain herself until 2.0 when Dom will be posting sexy pictures all the time to drive Pansy crazy]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 5:39 am

[Pansy is now making an angry list of terrible things she would like to do to you. I told her that sounded like something Scorp would like, but she shooed me away.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 5:42 am

[Damn, you know Scorp so well. I definitely would've said that Scorp would like that, hahahahaha. BUT YEAH. KINKY PANSY WORKS FOR SCORP.]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 5:43 am

Sorry it took so long to post. Every time I tried, I got distracted.
For obvious reasons.

Regulus walks in and sees Scorpius by his lonesome, and decides to listen to Faye and approach him after all. He slowly walks over and sits down on a chair nearby. "Hey, Scorpius," he said quietly, unsure of how Scorpius would react to his presence, and completely at a loss as to what he was going to say to Scorpius anyway. He hadn't really thought that far ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 5:51 am

Hahah, totally fine XD

Scorpius sits up when he hears someone approach the corner of the room. "Reg," he lets out in a breath, recalling for a minute their last conversation. He stares at his ex-friend for a moment, unsure of why Regulus would like to speak with him. He only hopes that Reg doesn't have yelling in mind. "How...how are you?" he asks, the slight silence becoming nearly unbearable.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 5:54 am

Regulus is starting to think this was a bad idea, as he has no words for Scorpius that really come to mind. "Er... I'm okay. How- how are you?" he asks, and he really does want to know the honest answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 6:03 am

"That's good," he replies, shifting uncomfortably on the couch. "I've been doing great lately," he answers with a small smile. "Faye and I... have worked things out. She miraculously has forgiven me for my royal fuck up of the year. Not sure if you knew that or not. I mean, I'm not sure how much you guys really see each other anymore because Faye is often MIA."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 6:10 am

"Er, I rarely ever see her these days, but I did talk to her today. She sounded happy, when she talked about you. I'm glad you guys are happy," he said, and he meant it, too. There is another awkward silence while Regulus attempts to remember what he was going to say in the first place. "I- I don't know if Viktor told you, I told him to tell you- but... thank you. For the blanket. It was really nice. Really, really nice," he said quietly, looking at the ground and not at the pretty Malfoy because Malfoys are very pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 6:24 am

"Thanks Reg," Scorp says in a quiet tone, glad that Regulus seems to be okay with him and Faye back together. "That really does mean a lot," he says sincerely. "You're welcome, for the blanket," he smiles. "It was just something I ended up knitting, not fully aware of what I made until it was finished. It seemed only fitting to give it to you and Viktor." Scorpius is very glad that Reg isn't doing anything awkward. Also, Scorpius is very glad he hasn't and will never talk to Severus Snape. That...would just be too much for him to handle.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 6:29 am

Eowyn giggles like a loon on loon tablets.
Mostly because NyQuil does that to her, and she's really sick so she did actually take it for something other than to put her to sleep.
Meaning I shall be sleeping soon.
If I stop responding, assume I passed out.

YO DOM WE SHOULD SO HANG OUT THIS WEEK, YEAH
I'M APPARENTLY GONNA BE KINDA BUSY DURING THE LAST TWO WEEKS OF AUGUST SO SOONER IS BETTER. YOU DOIN' ANYTHING SATURDAY?

ohrightlolactuallyposting.

Regulus returns the smile, and feels rather awkward, because he's only just realized what he's about to say, and it's rather odd. "I... I don't hate you, by the way. Not anymore. I know you didn't mean to hurt anyone now, I guess," he said quietly, looking at the ground again and trying to figure out what else he wants to say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 6:35 am

BAH. SATURDAY I'M WORKING AND THEN HAVING A FAMILY PARTY AND SHAT. THAT'S LIKE, MY ONE DAY WITH SOLID PLANS.
BUT YEAH, WE NEED TO MEET UP REALLLLL SOON.

Scorpius looks over at Regulus, surprised by this sudden statement. "That means a lot," he mumbles before sighing. "Everyone fucks up sometimes, and I'm really sorry that you, Viktor, and especially Faye were hurt by what I did. I regret so many things from that night, but the fact that we're able to slowly move on from it, does mean a lot. Thank you," he says quietly.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 6:38 am

DAMN. SUNDAY? I'D SAY DURING THE WEEK BUT I'TS MY LAST WEEK OF CLASSES THEN I HAVE STUFF WITH FREYA ON THURSDAY AND I HAVE SOME STUFF AT COLLEGE FRIDAY... SO YEAH.

Regulus nodded, feeling like utter crap at the moment, realizing that Scorpius probably didn't feel quite so different from himself, all those times he'd fucked up in the past. "You're right. Everyone does fuck up. And I'm sorry, I guess. For the way I've been acting towards you. You didn't wholly deserve it. I've made mistakes. It was hypocritical of me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 6:47 am

IDK WHAT TIME I'M WORKING ON SUNDAY THOUGH...and I probably am working. I nearly always work Sundays. The soonest I'll find out is Friday, which suck massively. I'll ask my boss to either give me a morning or afternoon shift...depending on what works best for you.

"Let's just...let's try to put this whole thing behind us, yeah?" Scorpius suggests. Though, he doesn't know how much longer Reg and him will be friends. After all, knitting buddy comes first. So sad. "I know things will never be quite the same, but I'd like us to try and have the friendship that we had before." Like the good old days when Reg saw Scorp in the showers. I mean, what? No.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 6:52 am

UHHH I DO BETTER WITH AFTERNOONS NORMALLY.

also lmao i so remember that. good times.

Regulus smiled slightly at that and nodded. "I'd like that, Scorpius. To try, at least. Friends, then?" he asked, offering his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 6:58 am

Yeah, and morning shifts at work are better for me...so PERFECT. I'll talk to my boss ASAP.

"Friends," Scorpius repeats while reaching out and shaking Regulus' hand. He doesn't think that this is awkward and the first time they've physically touched. He also doesn't think of where Reg's hand has been on Viktor. "I'm going to get going and look for Faye because we haven't seen each other in so long and I miss her so damn much and I'm afraid I'll turn into Sirius and have shower like tendencies with my mate Flint if I don't see her soon. I'll hopefully see you soon," he says while standing up.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 7:00 am

Regulus smiles and waves. "Yeah. I'll see you around, I guess," he says with a shrug.

Eowyn giggles because that started out as a joke and became quite the habit for BFF and BFF. It makes me laugh a lot so I can't bring myself to make Sirius stop.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 7:15 am

Scorpius goes off and has imaginary time with his girlfriend. Yep.

Hahahah, I think it's funny... though I do feel sorry for Fleur sometimes. BUT. I MEAN...I UNDERSTAND.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 6:14 am

Regulus is sitting in the dark corner of the common room.
HOW FOREBODING.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 6:25 am

Pansy walked through the common room with full intentions of just heading up to Draco's dorm and going to sleep. She was still pissed off from her fight with Severus, and especially angered that it seemed he was right. She hated being wrong more than most things. She noticed Regulus sitting pathetically in the dark corner and paused, glancing over at him. She almost kept on walking, almost ignored him, but it was far too tempting, especially with the new information Severus had told her before they fought. She sat down in a chair across from him, smirking as she reclined nonchalantly. He wouldn't run if he'd learned anything at all from last time. "So, who'd you tell?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 6:29 am

Regulus jumped at the sound of Pansy's voice, having been too lost in his own thoughts to even realize she'd been approaching. He quickly paled and opened his mouth to speak but no words came out, and he bit down hard on his lower lip instead as he attempted to think of something logical to say. "Wha-tell-who-what?" he stammers, too terrified to move at all, forget run.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 6:41 am

Pansy laughed softly as she noticed how uncomfortable he was. "From what I understand, someone knows how you ended up at the bottom of the stairs like a little broken doll. And I mean besides Krum and Tolga, who were idiotic enough to try and avenge you." The corner of her lips curled up in amusement. "Poor fools. Didn't know what they were in for. I can guarantee they'll think twice next time. But they're not what I'm here to talk about. So I ask you again. Who did you tell?" Her voice stayed light and she let her hands hang over the arms of the chair casually, crossing one leg lazily over the other.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 6:51 am

Regulus turns even paler, if possible and shakes his head. "Just them! And- Fabian Prewett?" he said uncertainly, not really remembering how much he'd told Fabian. "I didn't tell anyone what I saw, okay? They asked who did it, and that's all I told them. I didn't say anything!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next