Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greenhouses

+14
Lily Evans
Ravenclaw Mod
Romilda Vane
Harry Potter
Daphne Greengrass
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Sirius Black
Lucy Weasley
Remus Lupin
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
18 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Greenhouses - Page 10 Empty Re: The Greenhouses

Post  Rose Weasley August 7th 2011, 5:26 am

Rose shook her head, "I'm just in fifth year, unfortunately. And most of the people I know are graduating this year. It's going to be pretty lonely until I can get out of here." She smiled, "My grade will probably go up, though, with no one to distract me. That's good, because I need really high grades." They started working on something, I'm assuming. Maybe watering some plants. "So are you excited for the prom?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 7th 2011, 6:05 am

"Yeah, bringing your grades up is always a good thing. I helped a lot of my friends to that this year," He told her as they worked on the plants and stuff. "Prom? That's not really my thing." He shrugged lightly as he continued to clean up little things here and there. "Parties and dances have never been my thing. I probably won't be going and if I do it will be last minute and it will be because Dean dragged me into it."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 7th 2011, 6:54 pm

"Dean? Dean Thomas?" Rose clarified, looking at him. "I've heard of him, he's dating my friend Luna. Is he, like, your best friend or something?" She returned her attention to what they were doing, "Parties definitely are my thing. I love dancing and flashing lights and all that stuff." She shrugged, "I know lots of people who don't like them, though. Something about too many people doing crazy things. They'd prefer just small gatherings. Is that you?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 7th 2011, 9:15 pm

"Yeah, Dean Thomas. We've been best friends since we were eleven, actually. We are dorm mates so we became best friends in our first year," He told her with a smile. "Yeah, I don't really see the point in dancing and drinking and stuff. It's just all so boring. I mean, I would much rather just hang out with my friends on the grounds or in my dorm. My friends are all partiers though and they like going to the dances and that stuff."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 7th 2011, 9:28 pm

Rose laughed, "Yeah, most people at Hogwarts seem to be partiers. I've noticed that people tend to swarm to an area as soon as liquor is mentioned." She shrugged, "Plus, it's so easy to get as a witch or wizard. I wonder what our parents would think if they knew how we were abusing our magical powers." She smiled at the thought, her mom would have a fit. "Well, I'll be going to the prom. Probably just with my friends, but hopefully I'll see you there. We'll have to keep each other company if Dean and Luna run off together."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 7th 2011, 9:35 pm

Neville nodded. "My grandma knows that I don't really abuse mine but she knows how much my friends do. She thinks it is pretty amusing," He told her and couldn't help but to smile. "And yeah, if I go I'll see you there. Though, if I have a say in it I definitely won't be there. I have a feeling Dean, Seamus, Ron, and Harry will end up dragging me there without a choice," He said and couldn't help but to roll his eyes before getting back to work on whatever he was doing.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 10th 2011, 4:18 am

SORRY! I've actually been really busy. I'm trying to come on as much as possible!

Rose grinned as a response to Neville's smile. She couldn't help it - it was all cute and crooked and contagious. "I envy your roommates. Mine are hardly ever there, and when they are they aren't very friendly. They're not very talkative." She shrugged, "I'd at least like someone to get ready for the day with, you know?" She realized she was ranting and shut up, a apologetic smile on her face. "You'd think that I talk enough for two other people, wouldn't you?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 10th 2011, 5:09 am

Neville nodded. "Yeah, it is nice to be close with all my dorm mates. I mean we've been close really since first year. I like it. I mean they're really like my only real friends at Hogwarts." He shrugged and smiled. He couldn't help but to laugh at her comment about talking a lot. "Well I don't normally talk a lot so you can just always say you are talking for me too," He said, trying to be funny but failing.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 10th 2011, 6:39 am

Rose looked at him and smiling, "I can talk for the both of us, no problem. I'll just act like the investigator, you can be the suspect. Except you didn't murder anyone and leave them lying around the greenhouse, or else I'd be pretty frightened." Wouldn't it be funny if Nev actually was a killer? "So, do you do anything other then garden, Neville? I know there's not too much partying going on, but what about Quidditch?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 10th 2011, 6:58 am

"Quidditch oh god no. I had a flying broom incident in my first year and never again. I refuse to go on brooms." He nodded slowly, preferring not to go into details about his broom incident. "Um, but yeah I just kind of garden and stick around the greenhouses. I don't really do anything else unless you count homework," He said and let out a dorky laugh. "I probably seem like such a nerd compared to you."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 10th 2011, 7:04 am

"Broom incident?" Rose repeated, smiling slightly. "What, no details? How cruel." She grinned now, "And I'm not going to judge you for doing homework all the time, either. I'm a Ravenclaw, remember? I'll happen to love learning. Besides, gardening is an fun interest. I bet you know tons of stuff that Professor Sprout doesn't even know, don't you?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 10th 2011, 7:09 am

"It's just really embarrassing," he told her, flushing slightly as he smiled at her. "Learning is actually really fun," he agreed with her as he set his garden gloves down on the table now that he was done cleaning for the day. He had a set schedule for the rest of the year to make sure he got everything in order by the end of the year. "I don't know about that. She knows a lot but I mean, I haven't found a Herbology book that I haven't read in the past year so, maybe." he shrugged.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 10th 2011, 7:27 am

"Okay, you don't have to tell me... right now." Rose laughed as he flushed, "Or not at all." She followed Neville's example and put her gloves on the table beside his, "Well, guys that are actually interested in school are cool. Much more interesting then those guys who only want to party and drink. Sure, that's fun sometimes, but..." She shrugged, letting the thought trail off. Sensing the end of their cleaning, she leaned against the table. "Well, this was actually fun." She paused, nervous suddenly. Maybe Neville thought she was some annoying girl who wouldn't stop ranting. "What do you think about hanging out some time?" She finally spit out, "Coffee, maybe. Do you like coffee?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 10th 2011, 7:32 am

"Yeah, I completely agree," He said with a nod as she said how partying and drinking were fun occasionally but not interesting if it was done all the time. He wasn't the type to drink a lot but he did hang out with his friends when they did and it was still fun. He was glad they didn't do it every single night though or even every weekend. That would be really bad for them and really annoying. He glanced over his shoulder when she asked he wanted to hang out sometime, wondering if someone was behind him that she was talking to, realizing that nobody else was in the greenhouses he looked back to her. "Me? Coffee? Um, yeah sure."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 10th 2011, 7:50 am

Rose couldn't help smiling when Neville looked behind him, it was just too cute. "Yeah, you. Awesome." She said, standing up straight and grabbing the little vial of Goosegrass, "I guess I'll just owl you then, okay? But for now I'd better get back to potion making." She smiled at him, holding the vial up, "Thanks again for this. I don't know how that would have turned out without your help."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 10th 2011, 7:53 am

"Right, sounds brilliant." He nodded and smiled at her. "I'll see you soon then. You know, whenever you owl me or whatever and stuff. It'll be fun, and cool." He smiled again, rather awkwardly and waved to her even though they were standing right next to each other. "And it was no problem. I'm always willing to help out when it has to do with Herbology."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 10th 2011, 7:57 am

Rose gave him one final smile she turned around and left the greenhouse, heading back to the castle.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10