Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greenhouses

+14
Lily Evans
Ravenclaw Mod
Romilda Vane
Harry Potter
Daphne Greengrass
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Sirius Black
Lucy Weasley
Remus Lupin
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
18 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Greenhouses - Page 6 Empty Re: The Greenhouses

Post  Molly Prewett October 19th 2010, 5:23 am

Molly greams, because that all sounds nice. "I don't think I know Tristan. But that all sounds, like, totally cool and stuff. How is Fay-bee?" she chatters, forgetting that she probably shouldn't use that nickname around other people because she's just too happy to think straight. "You and he are, like, awesome friends and stuff, right?" she says innocently because the little clues she's filed away from the last time she spoken to Fabian aren't at the forefront of her mind right now and it all hasn't quite slotted into place for her yet. "Is he alright? I, like, never see him. I baked him cookies and everything. Can you ask him if he needs another sweater before it gets too cold if you get the chance?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 19th 2010, 5:34 am

"Fay-bee? Oh good god, I've got to mock him for that nickname," he laughed, grinning widely. "Fabian's doing great, it seems, at any rate, he's seemed plenty happy whenever we hang out. But yeah, we're pretty good friends, I'd say-- I mean, I'm not his best friend, but I love spending time with him, he's so much fun to be around," he yammered on, his blue eyes getting all bright as he starts talking about his crush, because Inner!Rad gets so fucking cute when he does that in Eowyn's head, it's so fucking adorable. He and Snape chill a lot these days, because Snape has learned to put in ear plugs when Rad starts talking about Fabian, and that way Rad can blabber all he wants and Snape can pretend to listen and really be plotting the demise of Sirius Black. "I'm sure he'd love to have some more cookies, though, and-- wait, another sweater? Oh god, I can't picture Fabian in a sweater, unless it was like, super snazzy. He really does dress well, you know," he noted, because Rad totally looks for that in a guy, a good fashion sense. It's super important.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 19th 2010, 5:39 am

Mya thinks that's just fucking adorable. Molly, on the other hand...

Molly goes deathly still, uncannily like a snake getting ready to strike. "Are you, like, questioning the snazzicity of my sweaters?" she whispers dangerously. "I'll have you know that my sweaters, like, don't even resemble anything like your normal, everyday, pedestrian, golf-playing loser sweaters!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 19th 2010, 5:43 am

Eowyn needs to go to bed, love <3 I'll post, and then reply in the morning.

Caradoc blinks, and slowly backs away. "Pardon me! I meant no offense! I bet your sweaters are seriously gorgeous and worthy of designer names!" he exclaimed, while Eowyn snorts with laughter, pointing to the lumpy maroon disaster that poor Ron is wearing, though I guess when you've got seven kids, you start slacking by the time you get to the sixth son's sweater. "But really, I swear, I bet they're awesome. Wait a minute, do just the awesome Prewetts get sweaters, or do I get a sweater, because you love me so much? I would totally wear a snazzy sweater knitted by Molly-- speaking of, I haven't knitted in for fucking EVER!"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 19th 2010, 5:48 am

No worries, I'll reply in a sec then. Sleep well, gorgeous xxoo
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 19th 2010, 5:53 am

Caradoc Dearborn wrote:Eowyn needs to go to bed, love <3 I'll post, and then reply in the morning.

Caradoc blinks, and slowly backs away. "Pardon me! I meant no offense! I bet your sweaters are seriously gorgeous and worthy of designer names!" he exclaimed, while Eowyn snorts with laughter, pointing to the lumpy maroon disaster that poor Ron is wearing, though I guess when you've got seven kids, you start slacking by the time you get to the sixth son's sweater. "But really, I swear, I bet they're awesome. Wait a minute, do just the awesome Prewetts get sweaters, or do I get a sweater, because you love me so much? I would totally wear a snazzy sweater knitted by Molly-- speaking of, I haven't knitted in for fucking EVER!"

Molly hates Ron. 'Nuff said. She bets Percy's sweaters are just fucking gorgeous. Mya spends a lot of time looking between Molly Prewett and Molly Weasley and bursting out laughing. JS.
Molly smirks because it looks like Rad has the fear of Mol in him right now. Good. "The are, like, totally awesome," she confirms, appeased by his level of grovelling. "And I suppose I could totally make you one if you liked. I mean, not that you can't make one for yourself obviously, but I like to knit! Do you have a colour preference or do you want me to, like, surprise you?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley - Inactive October 19th 2010, 5:59 am

Molly Prewett wrote:Molly hates Ron. 'Nuff said.

[*blinks*
*cries*
*goes to die in Annie's hole because no one loves him*]

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 19th 2010, 6:01 am

Ronald Weasley wrote:

[*blinks*
*cries*

Sorry - Inner!Hermione (the one that's still married to Remus and has Kiora and all that) hijacked my fingers and wrote that. Molly loves all her kids. ButPercythemost.
<.<
>.>
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley - Inactive October 19th 2010, 6:07 am

[No, no it's all good.
I mean, you only wanted a girl and was sooooo disappointed when you had me instead.
And you always forget that I hate maroon.
And corned beef.
And then when I became best friends with Harry no one noticed me.
And then Hermione liked Viktor over me.
And then I thought she liked Harry over me.
No big, ya know.
*cries*
Stupid Inner!Ron.
Everyone in my head is taking turns slapping him.
I feel sorry for him.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass October 19th 2010, 6:10 am

Ronald Weasley wrote:

[*blinks*
*cries*

GASP, NO HARRY LOVES RON.

We need to hang out soon, don'tcha think?
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley - Inactive October 19th 2010, 6:11 am

[YES I DO.
I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE TRIO TIME.
JS.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass October 19th 2010, 6:15 am

YES. AND HARILDA TIME!
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley - Inactive October 19th 2010, 6:15 am

YES.
YESYESYESYESYES.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass October 19th 2010, 6:16 am

I MIS HARILDA SO MUCH LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.
CAN WE START A SCENE NOW? PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE?
I HAVE THIRTY MINUTES.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley - Inactive October 19th 2010, 6:18 am

YAYAY!!
CAN DO!!
*logs in as Milli*

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter October 19th 2010, 6:21 am

OKAY, SO WHERE TO? IS THE QP FREE?
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

http://a.almeida147@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane October 19th 2010, 6:21 am

*thinks so*
I post first, or shall you?
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter October 19th 2010, 6:22 am

I SHALL, M'DEAR.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

http://a.almeida147@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 19th 2010, 6:37 pm

Molly Prewett wrote:Molly hates Ron. 'Nuff said. She bets Percy's sweaters are just fucking gorgeous. Mya spends a lot of time looking between Molly Prewett and Molly Weasley and bursting out laughing. JS.
Molly smirks because it looks like Rad has the fear of Mol in him right now. Good. "The are, like, totally awesome," she confirms, appeased by his level of grovelling. "And I suppose I could totally make you one if you liked. I mean, not that you can't make one for yourself obviously, but I like to knit! Do you have a colour preference or do you want me to, like, surprise you?"

Inner!Percy just greamed, just so you know. Caradoc doesn't gream, but he does grin, and ponders the question for a moment before responding. "I say, surprise me! I'm sure a fashionista like you could whip up something totally epic," he said, laughing as he tried to imagine what Molly might come up with-- she is a Prewett, after all. "Yeah, I could knit myself one, but that wouldn't be very special now would it? And not nearly as good, of course. I knit for fun, but I'm not particularly talented," he said, now rather excited for whatever sweater Molly will knit, because it's going to be epic, I just know it.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 20th 2010, 12:01 am

Molly's going to make Rad this sweater:
The Greenhouses - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbU_7SIQcr4QpW-HAT0FE9L5JxchcRzAzyEnsEmp3ldD8RqeM&t=1&usg=__md8DMyyTG_FeIm9oTpaxzucVlGs=

Kidding.

Molly giggles. "Alrighty then. Huh. Myabe if I ever get sick of healing I could, like, create my own line of designer knitwear. I already make sweaters hot, I wonder what else I could get away with," she muses. She tilts her head to the side. "Whaddaya think? Backup career in the making?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 20th 2010, 10:42 pm

Caradoc laughed and nodded, more than slightly amused. "That sounds fucking epic, Molly! I'd totally buy your stuff, and what a better advertiser than me? Hell, you know what, if you start a line of designer clothing, I'll even model for you-- and the first photoshoot's free, just because I love you that much," he said, grinning at her.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 20th 2010, 11:47 pm

Molly greams and giggles a little bit. "Well thanks!" Then she tilts her head to the side. "I dunno if the handbag would suit you though. Huh, I suppose I could look into, like, a man-bag range or whatever." She shrugs and fiddles with her hair a bit. "Well it's not Healing so I totally won't be saving anyone's life, but at least I can make them look good while they die!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 21st 2010, 1:08 am

"Man bag? They're called satchels, Molly," he said, rolling his eyes. "But yeah, if you're gonna die, may as well die gorgeous! I full intend that when you're not Healing, you design awesome uniforms for the Auror department. I'll make everyone wear them, obviously."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 21st 2010, 1:15 am

Molly rolls her eyes. "Sure, if you wanna sound like a delivery boy or something. OhmyGod! Awesome! I could knit, like, superhero capes for the Auror department or something. I bet Gid would like that," she muses, because I'm sure she's heard all about his superhero plan and theme music somehow. "And please - everyone would be, like, so stoked to wear my uniforms, they'll totally be ripping them out of your hands and stuff," she says with a little nod.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 21st 2010, 1:19 am

"CAPES?! That's so STUPID, DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING MOLLY?! No! NO CAPES! Don't you remember Thunderhead? Tall, storm powers? Nice man, good with kids. November 15th of '58! All was well, another day saved, when... his cape snagged on a missile fin! And there was Stratogale! April 23rd, '57! Cape caught in a jet turbine! Metaman, express elevator! Dynaguy, snagged on takeoff! Splashdown, sucked into a vortex! All because of capes. No capes, Molly, I want to live, AND look stylish," he said, rolling his eyes.

[If you don't get that reference, go watch The Incredibles and don't talk to me until you do. -stares-]
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next