Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greenhouses

+14
Lily Evans
Ravenclaw Mod
Romilda Vane
Harry Potter
Daphne Greengrass
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Sirius Black
Lucy Weasley
Remus Lupin
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
18 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Greenhouses - Page 5 Empty Re: The Greenhouses

Post  Dean Thomas September 30th 2010, 3:47 am

Deanith *dead*

Dean chuckled. "That was how many years ago! I bet no-one even remembers. And I will drink. It's my last year to party with all these people, I'm going to live it up!" He hopped back onto his stool.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 30th 2010, 3:50 am

Smile

"I am sure everyone remember's our naked bodies running around the school!" he said, being a drama queen. "It probably horrified them for life!" He said shaking his head. "Well...I won't. Nope. I will drink. When I am 17, of legal age, and OUT of school." He said nodding. "No more law breaking up in HUR!"
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 30th 2010, 3:55 am

[I'm pretty sure if they're 7th years, they are already 17...just saying <3]

"Well, I better be there when that happens! You'll still come though, right? If we have a dorm party. I need someone to look out for me." He girked.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 30th 2010, 3:57 am

[But...wouldn't they turn 17 DURING their seventh year? Or....Idk]

Neville smiled and nodded. "Of course I'll be there. I would never miss a good dorm party!" He said and grinned. "I just won't be drinking."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 30th 2010, 4:01 am

"Sweeeeet!" He fist pumped. "Wanna find Harry and Ron with me?"

[Sorry about the lame posts, I'm watching a movie Smile]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 30th 2010, 4:04 am

Neville looked over at him and nodded. "Yeah! Sure! They shouldn't be too hard to find. They are usually together..somewhere." He said nodding.

[Its all good. I am watching glee, old performances. But I am getting angry because I love Santana's voice so much..and I think it's better than Rachel's but Rachel always gets the lead parts.]
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 30th 2010, 4:05 am

[I LOVE SANTANA'S VOICE TOO!!]

"Sweet. Should we go now? Or do you need to do more with these plants?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 30th 2010, 4:09 am

[*grumbles*]

Nevile shook his head. "No, I'm done. We can go." he said and put lids on the containers he was working on. "Let me just label these." He said as he labeled them for Professor Sprout. "Okay! Let's go!" he said and then they left to go find Harry and Ron and Seamus.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 19th 2010, 3:19 am

Rad is here. Yup. -cue Molly-
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 19th 2010, 3:23 am

Molly is here too. Crazy how shit just works out like that sometimes. *nods*

Molly greams because she is the greamiest fucking greamer on the planet right now. Uh huh. "Hey Rad," she chirps. "Like, how awesome is this night! Look at all the stars and stuff! It's so pretty!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 19th 2010, 3:27 am

"It is beautiful," he said, smiling at Molly as he walked over to her, raising a brow at her particularly greamish gream. "Well, aren't you a little ball of sunshine today? What's gotten into you, beautiful?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 19th 2010, 3:32 am

Molly shrugs, still greaming. "Like, really really really awesome couple of days. Best ever. So, how 'bout you?" she asks, still pretty much just freaking glowing.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 19th 2010, 3:37 am

"I've been good, but I demand to hear why on earth you're grinning like you just won the International Baking Contest or something," he laughed, leaning against the glass wall of the greenhouse and smiling at Molly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 19th 2010, 3:41 am

"Oh, please," Molly giggles, "I, like, got disqualified from that for being too good or votever. They needed to level the playing field for everyone else. No... He kissed me!" she announces, forgetting for a moment that she never actually told Rad Kingsley's name. Oops. Bless her little heart, now she's looking at all the pretty, pretty night flowers through the cracked greenhouse window.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 19th 2010, 3:45 am

Caradoc doesn't think names are particularly important, anyway, but he should probably find out at some point. "He did?! That's great! High fives all around!" he said, promptly high fiving Molly. "Wait... who kissed you? Because I definitely missed something. I'm assuming you're talking about Mr. Sexual Tension Overload Guy."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 19th 2010, 3:50 am

Molly smirks, because she sure is getting a lot of high fives for this. Must be a thing gay guys do. Whatev, she's cool with it. "Uh huh. Otherwise known as 'Kingsley'," she giggles, and now she's greaming again. "Turns out all I had to do was, like, decide not to be something I'm not anymore and there ya go. Who know?" she says with a little shrug as if to say 'well, what are ya gonna do about it?' Happy!Molly is happy and fiddling with the ends of her hair.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 19th 2010, 3:53 am

"Wait. Hold up. You told me ages ago some asshole named Kingsley was giving you shit. I totally missed something," he said, tilting his head to the side and looking confused. "Eh, whatever works, I guess-- I'm happy for you! So, wait, where do I find this guy to threaten to rip his ballsack off and feed it to him roasted if he ever hurts you? That's pretty much a requirement for dating any friend of mine."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 19th 2010, 4:05 am

Molly just shrugs. "Opposites attract and all that, I guess. I don't think we managed to even, like, have a non-cranky conversation til after he kissed me but whatever. Guess we're sorta destined to just, like, totally drive each other crazy and stuff," she says, still greaming and giggling like she's completely high. "Huh, nice speech. You'll totally have to collaborate with Gid on that one and make sure it doesn't plagiarize his 'I'm Gonna Pull Out Your Ribcage And Wear It As A Hat' speech, because I think he totally copyrighted that. You know, when he gets back from taking Ali home."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 19th 2010, 4:15 am

"Alice is home?" he asked in surprise, while trying to recall all the stages of his threatening speech. "Yeah, I should probably check with him, I feel like he and I have the same general idea, though. Good to know I'll have a buddy if I ever need to tear out this Kingsley guy's prostate and light his ass on fire." Or you know, cut off his manhood and feed it to the goats. And if there are no goats, I'll just have to buy some. SORRY NIKKI I COULD'T RESIST.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 19th 2010, 4:28 am

"Yeah, Gid took her home to recover - she got sick. She'll be, like, totally fine in a few weeks or something," Molly shrugs. Mya thinks even trying to type out the volcano pneumonia disease thing can go fuck itself and she CBF coping and pasting. "Well I totally can't wait to see what you come up with. I always loved Gid's 'mess with my baby sister and I'll...' speeches. Like, so creative. He has, like, a total talent for it or votever. And I've learned long ago to just, like, go with it and let you boys get it out of your system because all the reminders that I can totally take care of my own relationships and stuff just go in one ear and out the other," she chatters.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 19th 2010, 4:39 am

"Hey! I never said you couldn't take care of yourself, trust me, I'm well aware of your capabilities involving a frying pan, and if nothing else, I wouldn't put it past you to shank a guy with those killer heels of yours-- holy crap, you've got gorgeous shoes! Why have I never noticed? Oh, look, there goes the inner gay man, oozing out of my every pore. Anyway, just because you can take care of yourself doesn't mean you get to deprive me of the rights to my 'I'll sodomize you with an uncooked carrot then burn off your nipples and have you flayed if you hurt my Molly' speech, alright?! I have fun coming up with those threats, you know," he laughed, gazing down at Molly. "But I'm glad you're so happy, Molly. Are you guys a thing now?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 19th 2010, 4:46 am

"My secret love is shoes," Molly says with a little shrug, figuring it wouldn't be a secret if people looked at her feet more often because she wears combat boots 10% of the time, and killer heels 90% of the time. Here's today's hot little number, courtesy of Jimmy Choo:
The Greenhouses - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYTO6daF9JoyoyByIXRSqVoFupzDMsSrZLIvWtOHNqZdyLN3k&t=1&usg=___Y01OxEsniQvu1pq4RLNgskzvWQ=
Molly can't wait for Fabian to fabulousify, and all the shopping that will come. JS.
She giggles a little at Rad's creative threat display, which was totally worth a 9.8 right there, and then greams. "Yeah, we're, like, a thing now. I mean, we totally haven't talked about every little detail, but sometimes you don't need to, you know? Unless, like, someone thinks there's a thing, and someone doesn't, because that just gets awkward," Molly says, confident that this is not the Mosley case because, you know, it's usually causal sex that makes things messy there and all they've done is kiss a couple of times. Uh huh.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 19th 2010, 4:54 am

Fabian and Molly really need to talk, JS, it's been forever, and you know, all that Carabian stuff is probably needing to be discussed because I so don't see it going well if Molly hears it from Rad first. Eowyn, for one, thinks Molly really ought to talk to Kingsley, given her own experiences with her own personal Kingsley, who is being a right confusing arse, and should totally stop kissing Eowyn if he's just going to disappear for another month right after sending over a nice bucketful of mixed signals and cute kisses. THANKS FOR YOU KNOW CLEARING THINGS UP, KINGSLEY, THANKS LOADS. Sorry. Had a little rant moment there. ANYWAY, MOVING ON. Caradoc nods, agreeing with Molly. "That can be seriously awkward. But I would say a little direct communication isn't a wholly bad thing, just in case," he suggested, still totally checking out those sexy shoes. "Molly, I am so getting you shoes for Christmas, just saying, because you have some serious ability if you can prance around the Hogwart's grounds all day in those."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 19th 2010, 5:06 am

Molly misses Fabian lots. Every time there's a Carabian scene, Mya has to hold her back from crashing it just to say hello because she knows Cissa doesn't get much time for RP and doesn't want to mess up what time she does have. But yeah, if Molly hears about it from Rad, there will be hell to pay so the fabulous siblings should probably hang soon. *nods* MYA WOULD LIKE TO SHOVE AN ELECTRIC CATTLE PROD UP EOWYN'S KINGSLEY'S ARSE UNTIL HE STOPS BEING A DOUCHE. Mya was ridiculously lucky in life, she realises, and didn't even have to say a word after she and Andrew got each other drunk to get each other into bed... Anyway. *clears throat*

Molly nods, understanding what Rad's getting at with his suggestion and filing it away for future consideration. Things are just so nice with Kingsley right now that she doesn't want to clog it all up with the 'but what does this mean?' crap. She smirks and tosses her hair over her shoulder. "What, like it's hard?" she blinks. "Anyway, enough about me and my totally hot shoe collection, what's going on with you? Really. I'm not, like, totally self involved and stuff, I wanna hear about what you've been up to!" she greams.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 19th 2010, 5:15 am

Caradoc shrugs and grins, 'cause all he's really been doing is hanging out in cyber space since the last time they talked, because Eowyn hasn't really finished many scenes with Rad recently. "Oh, not a lot-- just the usual, spending time with Viktor, and with Fabian," he said, brightening visibly at Fabian's name, because honestly there's just no way that he wouldn't, especially if he's not even trying to hide that sort of thing. "And with my dorm mate Tristan, too, which is always nice, I hadn't seen a lot of him lately, so it was nice to catch up with him. But other than that, nothing much, really."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next