Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greenhouses

+14
Lily Evans
Ravenclaw Mod
Romilda Vane
Harry Potter
Daphne Greengrass
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Sirius Black
Lucy Weasley
Remus Lupin
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
18 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Greenhouses Empty The Greenhouses

Post  Molly Prewett September 2nd 2010, 3:59 am

Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

The Greenhouses Empty Re: The Greenhouses

Post  Mya Lupin September 2nd 2010, 4:02 am

Molly, after her somewhat one-sided chat with Kingsley in the Library, heads back down to the greenhouses to assess the damage from earlier misdemeanours. She wanders casually around Greenhouse Three, looking for all the world like she's just out for a stroll, peering in through the windows.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 2nd 2010, 4:12 am

Remus is walking by the greenhouses, looking for a spot to read outside for just a bit, and sees a redheaded girl peering in through the windows. He doesn't normally just go up and talk to girls, and he'd rather she just not notice him. But, as these things go for Remus, he trips over a pot outside the greenhouse.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 2nd 2010, 4:19 am

Molly jumps at the sudden sound and whips about, putting on her most innocent expression in case a Professor has come to investigate why half the greenhouse has been burnt out. She relaxes and grins when she realises it's just a boy. "Oh, hey. Do I know you? You're a Gryffindor, right? I think I've, like, seen you around the common room or something. I'm Molly," she introduces, smiling brightly and acting like he hasn't just tripped over a pot. We all get a little clumsy sometimes, it's cool.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 2nd 2010, 4:27 am

Remus manages to get himself back up to standing position and then starts to panic because the girl is talking to him now. He doesn't know how to talk to or handle girls. "What? Right, yeah, I'm in Gryffindor." he shifts the books in his arms and stands there for a few seconds just feeling downright awkward. Then he realizes he hasn't even introduced himself yet. "OH. Sorry. I'm Remus." Remus notices Molly's rather innocent expression and can't help but think it reminds him of all the times when Sirius does something he shouldn't have and tries to play innocent. He wonders why Molly's really standing around the greenhouses.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 2nd 2010, 4:34 am

Molly greams. "I knew it! Knew I'd seen your face before. Awesome. Nice to meet you, Remus. So, like, what brings you out here to the greenhouses? They don't seem to get a lot of attention outside classes or whatever," she comments, vaguely wondering if there's something glaringly out of place she hasn't noticed, and hoping like hell he doesn't smell the faint, lingering scent of smoke.

[off to work, gorgeous. I LOVE YOU! xxoo]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 2nd 2010, 4:39 am

[LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3]

Remus had been hoping that the introductions would have been the end of it but, alas, Molly continues talking. "Nice to meet you to, Molly." His voice squeaks a tiny bit and he can't help but twitch slightly. He hopes it's not too obvious how uncomfortable he is. Of course it's nothing against Molly, Remus just can't help it that he's not comfortable around girls. "Just reading outside...I was, I mean. Well, I was looking for a place to read - is something burning?" Remus' rather keen sense of smell suddenly picks up a faint, lingering scent of smoke coming from around the greenhouses.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 2nd 2010, 5:00 am

[ninja-reply before running off to a meeting... xxoo]

Molly smiles her most innocent smile, completely oblivious to Remus' discomfort and far more concerned about the burnt-out-half-the-greenhouse issue. "I, like, don't see any smoke or anything. Ooh - whatcha reading? People think I, like, don't read, but I totally do. You know, when I'm super bored."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 2nd 2010, 5:07 am

[WOOOO NINJA!!]

Remus is definitely sure he can lightly smell fire. His sense of smell hardly ever fails him. He looks down at his book so he doesn't have to look at Molly. Mostly he just wants to disappear but that doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon, and Remus is too nice to just walk off or end the conversation without a good excuse. "Book? OH, um, right. Reading. It's just some stuff for classes."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 2nd 2010, 6:08 am

[~flails~]
Molly smiles as Remus looks down. He seems shy. She doesn't get shyness herself, but she finds it kinda endearing. "You like your classes, then? I, like, totally don't mind them. Except Arithmancy - Arithmancy sucks," she says decisively, as if it's all Arithmancy's fault and has nothing to do with the fact that she sucks at it. "I totally don't know why I didn't drop it when I had the chance!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 2nd 2010, 6:19 am

[*flailhugs* HI!!! I have to go now...I'll try and get on tomorrow morning a bit before I leave for work. LOVE YOU!]

Remus dies a little inside. Why did girls have to talk so much and why were they so difficult to talk to? Neither Sirius or James seemed to have trouble talking to girls. Why'd he have to be so odd? "Er, classes. Yeah, I actually like Arithmancy though. It's not that bad...potions is bad though." Remus sucks at potions.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 2nd 2010, 6:20 am

[OK GORGEOUS! I LOVE YOU HEAPS AND HEAPS! XXOO]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 2nd 2010, 6:26 am

"Ugh. I, like, HATE Arithmancy," Molly shudders. Then she brightens up. "Oh, Potions is, like, totally cool! It's sort of like cooking, in a way, and I'm so awesome at that it's not even funny. So Potions is kinda easy for me. Not as fun as cooking though, because y'know, most potions don't taste that great and they do all sorts of awkward things if you take the wrong one..." she breaks of with a giggle, thinking about how her Special Cookies can sometimes do that too.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 2nd 2010, 1:00 pm

Remus thinks giggling girls are even more terrifying than serious ones. "I'm just terrible at potions. Hopeless." Yeah, which is why he needs tutoring for it. Le sigh. "Cooking's fun...only really good at making pie, myself." His book accidentally slips from his grasp and falls to the ground. Remus sighs because he can be such a klutz sometimes.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 2nd 2010, 1:19 pm

Molly greams. "You bake pies!? Awesome! I bake, like, the best cookies of all time - just ask my brother - but I'm pretty freakin' good with pies, too. Do you have, like, a specialty or something, or do you not care as long as it's a pie? Oops," she giggles as his book hits the ground with a thud, and lightly scoops it up. She is rather a lot closer to the ground than most people, after all. "Got away from ya, there," she says with a smile, holding his book back out to him.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 3rd 2010, 3:27 am

Remus takes the book from Molly quickly but gently. "Thanks. I'm a klutz. And pie...yeah. Chocolate's my favorite. It's..." Remus has no idea what to say. He's a bad conversationalist sometimes. "chocolate-y." Wow, that was brilliant, Remus.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 3:34 am

We all know Molly really doesn't need much to go on, and she figures Remus is way, way friendlier than that Kingsley guy so it's fine. She grins. "Chocolate pie is chocolate-y goodness," she agrees. She likes this guy - he's all sweet and polite and unassuming and stuff. It's different, and she likes meeting different people. "And you totally shouldn't worry about being a klutz - it's, like, a conversation starter. An ice-breaker, if you will. See if you hadn't tripped over stuff, we might never have met. And then I might never have known that there was someone else at Hogwarts who loves to bake pies, and I'd go through my time here feeling like a lone baking wolf!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 3rd 2010, 3:41 am

The book falls from his hands a second time when Molly says 'wolf'. Remus curses softly under his breath and reaches down to pick it up. He needed to stop being such a spazz. Remus liked being in control. "I bet we would have met...we're in the same house after all." He feels like he keeps stating the obvious over and over again. Amethyst feels all trippy from her meds.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 3:51 am

Molly grins and pretends not to notice when he drops his book again. Like, what did that book ever do to you, Remus!? "That's true. You're, like, way smart. But still, I feel better about the world, knowing I share a house with someone cool enough to know that baking pies is awesome, you know?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 3rd 2010, 6:59 pm

"Yeah.." Remus is slightly surprised that he hasn't been maimed or shouted at yet, and that Molly's still talking to him. Some weird part of his brain wants to correct her and tell her to stop using 'like' all the time. Then again, that's how Remus always is. Now he doesn't know what to talk about, cause even if he doesn't like talking to girls he still likes talking to people who aren't running from him. Right now he sort of wishes he was James who never really had any trouble talking to people - except Lily. James had trouble talking to Lily sometimes, poor boy. Remus would rather he be more like James right now than Sirius because, unlike Sirius, James managed to occasionally have whole conversations with girls without there being any sort of pick up line involved or occasional snogging. With Sirius that sort of conversation was kind of rare, and Remus has no interest in snogging Molly. Of course it's not because Molly isn't pretty. Remus just isn't interested in snogging anyone at the moment. It's not high on his priority list - which happens to have chocolate right near the top. Hehe.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 7:08 pm

Wow. Even Molly's having a hard time carrying on a conversation right now. She's a little sad though that she's spoken to about four males she's not related to so far, and none of them seems to be interested in her. Of course, she doesn't know that three of them are gay to various degrees, but still... And it REALLY sucks that the straight one found her annoying and had to go away for a headache potion after talking to her for, like, five minutes. Oops. There's the 'like' again.
"Yeah," she returns, smiling still. "So, it was really nice to meet you and all," she says, because she thinks it's probably time to begin to end this conversation. Remus is looking rather longingly at his book, and she's not completely unobservant... sometimes.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 3rd 2010, 9:06 pm

Remus can't help looking a little relieved when it sounds like Molly's ending their conversation. But then he feels bad because he doesn't want her to think that he doesn't want to talk to her. Remus is weird like that. "Same here. Sorry I don't talk more. I'm not very good at talking to girls." Now he feels stupid for admitting it. "I'm going to head off now. Bye, Molly." He waves and makes a quick exit, tripping over the same pot again but managing not to fall this time.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 4th 2010, 2:41 am

Molly giggles, because Remus not being good with talking to girls is cute. "It's fine, you're fine. I'll see you around, Remus," she says, almost to warn him and bites her tongue to keep from giggling again when he trips over the same pot plant as before.
She sighs. "So adorable I just want to, like, cuddle him and feed him chocolate chip cookies," she comments to herself, never knowing that with Remus' hearing he may very well have overheard that. She turns away and goes back to checking out the greenhouse situation before skipping off to bake Special Cookies.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 13th 2010, 6:42 am

Fabian is here for Eowyn to post, yes sir.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 13th 2010, 3:27 pm

Caradoc is wandering about but immediately lights up when he sees Fabian. "Hey!" he calls out happily, wearing a rather large grin, designer jeans, beat up converse, and obviously, no shirt. Please, who needs them anyway? Gotta have an even tan, guys. "What's up, dude?" he asked, smiling that killer smile at his friend.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next