Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greenhouses

+14
Lily Evans
Ravenclaw Mod
Romilda Vane
Harry Potter
Daphne Greengrass
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Sirius Black
Lucy Weasley
Remus Lupin
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
18 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Greenhouses - Page 7 Empty Re: The Greenhouses

Post  Molly Prewett October 21st 2010, 1:27 am

[OH MY GOD I GOT THAT ONE. *is proud*]

Molly just arches an eyebrow and puts her hands on her hips. "CARADOC DEARBORN, LOWER YOUR VOICE, LIKE, RIGHT NOW! I AM STANDING RIGHT HERE, I CAN TOTALLY HEAR YOU WITHOUT THE SHOUTING, THANKS!" she bellows, then tosses her hair over her shoulder and grins happily as if she hasn't just bellowed at him. "Ok, ok, it was totally just an idea. Merlin, didn't realise there were so many people in the world, like, so clumsy and stuff that Death By Cape is totally an option. What kind of wanker gets sucked into a vortex!?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 21st 2010, 1:30 am

Caradoc bursts out laughing at Loud!Molly, and makes a mental note to talk to her if he ever needs a spokeswoman. "I'm sorry! I got really excited! But yes, Death By Cape is like, the number one killer of superheroes, after kryptonite and killer prostitutes, apparently. I mean, Aurors aren't superheroes, but they're not much different. Uh, what's a wanker?" he asks, staring blankly because British slang is British and Rad is not.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 21st 2010, 1:37 am

"You totally have to watch those killer prostitutes," Molly says and giggles a little bit, because she never thought she'd have to explain an insult that wasn't Bulgarian. "You don't say 'wanker' in America? Huh? What about 'tosser' or 'tosspot'?" she wonders, curiously, still giggling. "Um... 'jerk-off'?" she finally tries, then shrugs. "It's just that spandex is, like, so boring. And if professional cycling has taught us anything, it's that men should totally not be allowed to wear it in public."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 21st 2010, 1:40 am

"Uh, no, we don't use tosser or tosspot. Mostly dickhead, douche bag, and fucktard, where I'm from. And oh, that's pleasant. You don't hear jerk-off that often, but you do hear it," he said, shrugging. "And hey! That only applies to ugly guys and fat guys. I'd look awesome in spandex, you know," he said jokingly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 21st 2010, 1:45 am

"Ooh - fucktard. I like it! I've totally got to, like, write that one down or something," Molly greams, then shudders playfully. "Trust me - from a woman's perspective, like no man looks good in spandex. Well, maybe from the back," she giggles. Then she realises that's kinda mean and her eyes widen. She hastily pats Rad on the arm and tries to look as sincere as possible, and not at all lying her cute little arse off to make him feel better. "Oh, but I'm sure you're totally the exception to the rule. Yeah! Like, totally. I bet you look just awesome in spandex!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 21st 2010, 1:50 am

Eowyn doesn't mind Rad in spandex. -blink-

The Greenhouses - Page 7 L_4157f5377784502a8552b1e1e45c21bf

Caradoc rolls his eyes and laughs. "Oh, whatever, I've only modeled in spandex like once. And that one time for scuba gear, but it's not really spandex, just a spandex-like fabric, I think," he said, shrugging. "And if you must know, most people tell me I always look good from the back-- but, of course, your opinion is obviously more important, what do you say?" he asked, turning around and showing off his backside. Thank fucking god poor Molly isn't still crushing or I'd feel so bad.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 21st 2010, 1:55 am

Mya just cannot take a guy in spandex seriously. But if she ignores the groin area, which makes her burst out laughing, she has no problem at all with the rest of that picture!

Molly is SO glad she's not crushing on Rad anymore, and that she's laughing, not blushing right now. "Well, obviously my opinion, like, counts for more," she giggles, and raises an eyebrow as Rad does a bit of arse-modelling for her. "Nice arse. It's almost as nice as mind. I'd show if off, but that would just be, like, wasted on you anyway," she smirks.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 21st 2010, 2:01 am

Caradoc joined in her laugher and nodded, hugging Molly. "Indeed, it would be quite wasted on me, but I'll take your word for it that it's a fantastic booty-- I'm pretty sure I heard some guys talking about it at the Hufflepuff table the other morning, actually," he teased. "And of course your opinion counts for more. I promise, next time I go on an actual date, you can totally be the one to help me pick out my outfit," he chortled.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 21st 2010, 2:07 am

Molly laughs and hugs Rad back. "Awesome. Poor guys, all they'll ever be able to do is, like, dream. We Prewetts have that effect on people," she says, nodding and sighing as if that is a great burden she must bear. "Sure, I'll totally help you pick your outfit for your next date. You do have, like, a decent shoe collection, right?" she double checks. "I mean, being a model and all you should, but so many men just, like, don't get shoes. It's sad, really."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 21st 2010, 2:11 am

"Uh, heh, about that," he said, shaking his head. "I don't really have a lot of shoes. I mean, these are totally my favorite, for obvious reasons, but I only have like, four pairs. A pair of dress shoes, some sneakers, a pair of beat up converse, and these," he counted off, shrugging. "Shoes are like, important, but most people don't really look at my shoes, when they look at me."

These are the one's he's wearing right now:
The Greenhouses - Page 7 Pot-sneakers-3

-giggle-
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 21st 2010, 2:19 am

*giggle* How very 'Rad'.

Molly shakes her head. "Merlin, I know you like to walk around, like, half-dressed, but this is just ridiculous. Like, how can you expect to complete an ensemble without the right shoes, hmm? It all totally adds up to the whole picture and everything," she explains, because Molly's shoe fetish is really taking over Mya's brain this week. I think the fever has weakened my mind forever and I shall become a short ginger who loves shoes.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 21st 2010, 3:25 pm

Caradoc rolled his eyes at Molly, thinking she sounds an awful lot like his ex-boyfriend, because we all know Rad likes the fabulous type. "Fine, fine. You and I can go shoe shopping over the weekend, alright? But I've gotta get going for now," he said, glancing at his watch. "I'll see you around, Molly!" Caradoc kissed Molly on the cheek, then wandered off to the castle.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 21st 2010, 3:34 pm

Molly sighs. "You just, like, don't get it," she informs Rad, and smiles as he kisses her cheek in farewell. "Seeya later," she chirps, then struts off to be ridiculously awesome and happy somewhere else.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 21st 2010, 11:00 pm

Molly Prewett wrote:I shall become a short ginger who loves shoes.

[MY LIFE.]
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 23rd 2010, 6:00 pm

Luna skips through the greenhouses, looking all pink-like.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 1:00 am

Severus is here, examining some plants for his Herbology paper or something. -cue scary redhead-

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans November 12th 2010, 1:19 am

Ah, I love my scary gingers.

Lily has Herbology class in a while, but for some reason is ridiculously early. She doesn't mind - she's already eaten lunch and usually the greenhouse is empty so she can get a bit of a head start with studying. Oh. It's not empty. Lily stows her bag on one of the benches, debates saying nothing, decides that she's a bigger person than that, and rethinks the decision about ten times in the course of a very long thirty seconds. "Severus," she says coolly, moving to a plant Mya is too lazy to look up a little ways away from Sev.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 1:23 am

Severus immediately freezes when he realizes it's Lily who's nearby, and spends a good minute going durrr durr pretty girl durrr Lily durrr she hates me o right durr before he remembers to actually say something in response. "Lily," he said stiffly, looking away from her before his brain enters lockdown mode. "What brings you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans November 12th 2010, 1:29 am

"The atmosphere," Lily murmurs in response, as if greenhouses aren't stuffy awful places that smell like fertilizer. Mya snickers at Snape's thought processes. "I have a class here in a while. You?" she wonders, because Gryffindors don't have Herbology with the Slytherins this year. She keeps her eyes on the plants, because it's easier than dealing with eye contact.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 1:35 am

MAYBE THIS IS WHERE I GET MY OBSESSION WITH GREEN EYES HOLYSHIT IT NEVER STRUCK ME BEFORE NOW-- but wait that makes no sense because I only dig dudes with green eyes, not chics? WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN KNOW DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE SEXUAL ATTACHMENT TO HARRY?! Okay I'm stopping before I start scaring myself further.

"Taking notes for an essay," he explained, feeling extremely uncomfortable as his cheeks started heating up. "How-- how are you?" he asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans November 12th 2010, 1:44 am

Please stop before you freak us all right the fuck out, love. xx

Lily ponders her response while she ponders a plant in front of her. How is she? She's happy. Sure, Potter was a complete prat the other day, but that's hardly anything new. And this conversation right here is awkwardsville, but she can hardly avoid her once best friend forever. But she's loving sixth year studies, things are relatively peaceful, and she thinks she might be at the beginning of something great with Gideon. She smiles at the plant in front of her. "I'm great," she says and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. She risks a half a second to glance in Sev's direction. "How're you?"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 1:47 am

Oh... right. Trent Reznor would explain it, except I had a thing for green eyed boys before him, which doesn't help, and-- stop, Eowyn, stop. This is why I don't take Nyquil and stay awake, remember?

"The same as ever, I suppose. Well not ever, I guess, I suppose the more correct phrasing would be the same as I have been since last May? But no different," he said, clearly avoiding an actual answer, because he's not exactly looking to score pity points with her at the moment, he's more hoping she doesn't turn bitch-queen on him again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans November 12th 2010, 2:02 am

Stop. Just stop. *goes to look at blue eyed guys before shit gets too weird*

"Mm-hmm," Lily responds, because she has no idea how to respond. What can she say? If she points out the role he played in bringing that upon himself, he'll only give her that wounded look that makes her feel like the biggest bitch on the planet. Like the look Potter gives her when she refuses to go out with the toerag. The silence stretches on and Lily sighs, in the end giving a response just to fill the expectant silence. "We've been through that," she reminds him pointedly. "What else is there to say about it?"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 2:07 am

"I didn't say there was anything else to say about it, you asked me a question, and I answered," he replied curtly, while mentally berating himself for using that irate tone of voice with her, and immediately regretting it, knowing he'd probably started something. Way to go, Snape. Perhaps Eowyn should have you live up to your banner, like good ol' 1.0 times! Oh, maybe I shall, if Mya gives me something to work with. "Unless you've got something you wanted to say?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans November 12th 2010, 2:19 am

"I expected you would go with 'fine' or some other generic response," Lily says with exasperation, "Rather than say something that can't do anything but conjure bad memories for both of us. Should've known better - it's never easy with you or Potter, is it?" she mutters to herself, deciding that it's a good thing she's not interested in boys in her own year, for her sanity's sake. Mya's a bit slow today, but give it time and she'll warm up...
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next