Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greenhouses

+14
Lily Evans
Ravenclaw Mod
Romilda Vane
Harry Potter
Daphne Greengrass
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Sirius Black
Lucy Weasley
Remus Lupin
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
18 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Greenhouses - Page 8 Empty Re: The Greenhouses

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 2:27 am

"Potter? Now you're comparing me to that foul-minded, egocentric, narcissistic, pathetic excuse for a male? Yes, I definitely see the connection," he spat, figuring if Lily already hates him, he really has no reason to put up with that sort of comment, though Eowyn bets in about thirty seconds he's going to wish he hadn't said that... oops. "And if you were looking for generic, why bother speaking to me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans November 12th 2010, 2:40 am

Colour stains Lily's cheeks as she struggles -and mostly fails- to keep her temper in check. "You don't do generic? Please, you're the original emo kid, it doesn't get much more generic than that," she scoffs. "And yes I'm comparing you to Potter - you're both so bloody selfish! You give me these-- these-- LOOKS, like I owe you something, like I should just forget the past, like saying 'no' to either of you for whatever reason makes me the worst person in the world and I'm sick of feeling guilty for how I feel!"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 2:48 am

"Oh, how can I forget, I just spend my hours listening to Hawthorne Heights, and smothering myself in black eyeliner while attempting to find skinny jeans small enough to fit me, so I can be the socially awkward freak at the next AFI concert, which I will attend solely to stand in the corner looking like an aloof and depressed gender-fucked freak who spends the better part of his time grounded for stealing his little sister's mascara," he spat back, because Eowyn is ironically enough just ranting about emo kids to her wall, which she has been doing for three minutes before reading your post. She could probably keep going, but she doesn't think Snape would rant for as long as she does, really. "And how the fuck am I selfish? I'm not asking you to be some kind of trophy wife, which, by the way, is all Potter even sees in you. All I've ever asked for was your friendship, but one fuck up is apparently enough of an excuse for you never to deal with my sorry arse again. And for the record, I'm not giving you any 'looks,' because see Lily, my world doesn't revolve around you, even if Potter's world does. So feel no guilt, because I stopped caring about the time you turned into a b-- around the time you started treating me like vermin."

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 12th 2010, 2:52 am

Seriously? I haven't even checked Facebook all day! *dies laughing at the timing*
OMG IT HAS BEEN TOO FUCKING LONG SINCE OUR CHARACTERS HAVE HAD A GOOD BITCH AT EACH OTHER!!!
*should not be grinning so much as she goes to reply*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 2:54 am

Er... I meant my actual wall... as in the wall next to me. I have been talking to a wall, because I haven't seen human faces in a while because I have been quarantined for my illness... um don't judge me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 2:54 am

ALSO YES WHY HAVE WE NOT HAD A GOOD BITCH AT EACH OTHER SINCE 1.0 IT'S NOT OKAY THIS SHOULD HAPPEN MORE WE NEED SNAPE TO BE ENEMIES WITH ONE OF YOUR CHARACTERS just please not Lily because he's about to crack again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans November 12th 2010, 3:04 am

"I am well aware of what Potter sees in me and it's none of your concern," Lily says, her entire demeanour suddenly reaching subzero temperatures. She's too infuriated even to yell. "Sure, it was 'one fuck up', one slip of the tongue, one wrong word. To you. It was a little more than that to me - it was a revelation of what your true opinion is, the one that slips out when you're not measuring every word and you can have apologised and denied and sworn it's a mistake all you like, but it showed me that our entire friendship was based on a lie. Maybe sometimes I miss you, and maybe you aren't as bad as Potter, but I can't trust you. And yeah, you can even call me a bitch if you like, I don't care. It wouldn't be the first time you've called me names."
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans November 12th 2010, 3:06 am

Sirius Black wrote:Er... I meant my actual wall... as in the wall next to me. I have been talking to a wall, because I haven't seen human faces in a while because I have been quarantined for my illness... um don't judge me.

I fucking love you.
I tell a snoozing cat everything that's wrong with the world. She might as well be a wall, but she's fluffier.

AND YES! OMG YES! Just not Hermione either, because my head can't take it - anyone of Mol or Jack or Ev, then. XD
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 3:12 am

"My true opinion? What the hell does that even mean, Lily? I'm a fucking half-blood, if I actually subscribed to that kind of belief, don't you think I'd be a little fucking hypocritical? It was a mindless, stupid word-- one screamed at you when I was I don't know, being fucking harassed by that self-obsessed git? I used to think more of you, you know, but now I realize that I suppose you're right-- maybe our friendship was a lie, and you were just hanging around for an excuse to hate me, so you didn't have to deal with me anymore. And I like to think you're not a bitch, but every time I see you, I wonder if I was just wrong about you this whole time, or if you've really changed that much from the good person you used to be. I've never given you a real reason not to trust me, but if you want to give yourself an out, and keep away the guilty conscience from the fact that you strung me along out of pity, fine. But it's what you did, I see that plainly. But I don't need your fucking pity."

[I can see Molly being a perfect bitch queen with Snape, and also Sirius would love her more. Also, the fiery redhead thing works well. I say we pick her. Wanna have Molly and Snape run in right after this scene, when he's all pissed and self-hating?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans November 12th 2010, 3:27 am

Lily cracks and the ginger volcano erupts, her eyes molten and snapping in her bright red face. "THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" she screams. "EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT, ISN'T IT? MERLIN, SEV, ALL I EVER DID WAS BE YOUR FRIEND AND TRY TO HELP YOU AND FOR THAT I GET ACCUSED OF STRINGING YOU ALONG! IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD, I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING OF THE SORT! AND MIGHT I REMIND YOU THAT YOU AND I WEREN'T EVEN TALKING TO EACH OTHER THAT DAY - I DIDN'T DO A DAMNED THING TO PROVOKE YOU, I WAS HELPING YOU AND YOU-" she breaks off, already incensed enough without rehashing that scene word for word. She shoves her hair behind her shoulder and huffs angrily. "I don't care what you think of me, Snape. Think what you want, I'm over it. I'm going to wait outside for class," she says, heading to snatch up her bag.

[Snape vs Mol sounds awesome, but maybe not right now? Hermione and Viktor need BFF time on top of my other scenes going on, and I should be doing a lot more around the house too... *kicks*]
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 3:31 am

Aaaaaaaaaaand this is the part where Snape looks like he's a kitten that's been punted into a brick wall, like that time Matt accidentally punted his baby kitten a few years ago, because it was three in the morning and it jumped in front of his foot mid-step and landed smack onto the wall. We're not sure which kitten it was, Micah or Loco, but either way, Loco is brain damaged, and Micah has anxiety and trust issues, so really, either is a possible candidate. We will forever ponder the question-- WHICH CAT WAS IT, THAT WAS SO UNFORTUNATELY PUNTED, CAUSING MATTHEW TO FEEL GUILT OVER THE INCIDENT, FOUR YEARS LATER? We may never know. And that is my cool story for tonight. By the way, Snape, looking like either Micah or Loco, slinks off to the library to sulk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 12th 2010, 3:59 am

I am horrified with myself for laughing as hard as I did just now.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 4:01 am

Oh please he had eight cats I could tell you the best stories about them we could make it a role play and just going off of what is ACTUALLY CANON in their lives it would be more drama than 1.0 AWF.
Would you like a rundown of the cast members?

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 12th 2010, 4:03 am

Why yes, yes I would. XD
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 13th 2010, 5:50 pm

Marco makes his way down from the main part of the castle toward the greenhouses, perhaps doing a bit of wandering through them for boredom's sake, maybe looking to steal a few flowers to take to Katie later because he's just a good boyfriend like that. Anyway, here he is for whoever twin decides to have hang out with him.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter November 13th 2010, 5:58 pm

Al needs more friends too, so he's in the greenhouse for some reason. Oh, maybe he's picking flowers for his little sister because she's awesome. That's a good excuse to be in here. He seems some other guy near him as well, and decides to not be anti-social. "Hey," he says with a small, polite smile. "I'm Albus." What a nice ice breaker...
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 13th 2010, 6:01 pm

Marco glanced up from looking at some of the flowers, having no clue which ones to get for Katie as he didn't really have such a feminine taste for flowers or things like that. He glanced up as he noticed someone else was in here as well, giving them a smile. "Hi. Marco." He extended his hand because that seems like a rather nice way to greet with a handshake. He noticed he was wearing a Slytherin tie, which was odd because Marco had been under the impression that all the Slytherins hated him for dating a Gryffindor. Maybe this guy just didn't know yet. "What brings you here?" He was making some awesome small talk. Yep.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter November 13th 2010, 6:15 pm

Al returned the handshake, smiling at Marco's firm hand because Italians usually have firm handshakes, I think. Maybe. "I was just bored and got tired of being stuck inside, and it's sort of cold out on the grounds," he says with a shrug. "So, I came in here instead. What about you? Picking out flowers for someone special?" He's not sure if this guy actually has a girlfriend or not, but he did notice him looking at flowers and isn't good at making conversation with new people, so that's the best thing he could come up with. Two men talking about flowers. Mhm.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 13th 2010, 6:21 pm

Marco probably has a firm handshake. I mean, he says he's related to the Italian mafia, so I figure he's got a pretty good grip. "Good reasons. I'm actually here attempting to find some flowers for my girlfriend, but as usual I'm at a loss for what to get her. Usually I just run to a florist and ask them to gather me up something nice, but since Hogwarts doesn't really have that, I suppose I'll have to figure this one out on my own." Marco laughed, because if this was left up to him, who knows what that bouquet would look like. After all, Katie had made him promise that she would get to make all interior design and decorating choices if they ever had a home or something together, so I suppose he's somewhat rotten at picking matching colors and arranging things nicely.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter November 13th 2010, 6:27 pm

If only Neville was here to help him out. Neville should be a florist after Hogwarts. He'd like that. "Well, that's nice of you," he said with a grin because any guy who knows how to treat their girlfriend right must be an awesome person. "These are sort of nice," he comments, gesturing to some pansies. Yep. He likes the pansies. He thinks they're pretty and awesome, and deep down there's a part of him that wants to marry those pansies and ride off into the sunset with them. "Who's your girlfriend?" he asks curiously, stopping himself from daydreaming about the pansies too much before he gets carried away.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 13th 2010, 6:33 pm

"Those are quite nice. Maybe she'll like these purple ones." Marco got set to picking a few of the Pansies, Pansies which seemed like they would probably love to run off with Al into the sunset and hang out in an awesome barn for hours on end. "Oh, uh, Katie Bell. Not sure if you know her or not." Marco wasn't sure how Al would react to it, whether he'd judge him for dating a Gryffindor like most of the others did, or if he really wouldn't care. Or if he even knew who Katie was, which really was a shame because Marco is pretty sure that Katie is the best girl there is at all of Hogwarts.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter November 13th 2010, 7:05 pm

Al thinks for a moment, not finding the name familiar at all. Not that he would mind if he did, seeing as most of his family is in Gryffindor. He's sort of the odd ball, isn't he? "Hm. Don't know her. She seems like a lucky girl if she has a boyfriend who picks flowers for her though," he said with a grin, wishing that he had someone to pick Pansies for him. Oh well, he's an independent guy and will just go out and get his own Pansies.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague November 13th 2010, 7:08 pm

Marco laughed, relieved that Al didn't seem to know her, but he got this different feeling about this guy. Something told him he wouldn't mind who Katie was. "Yeah, I figured you might not. She's in Gyrffindor." Marco shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal, because to him it really wasn't. "She's definitely worth trying to figure out what flowers to put together though. Even if she does tell me my sense of decoration is quite hopeless. Truth is," he whispered, as if it were a horrible secret, "I think she's right." He picked up some strange orange flowers, because orange and purple go together, right?
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter November 13th 2010, 7:21 pm

Al smiled, glad to meet another Slytherin who accepts Gryffindors and isn't like some of the other people in their house, like Lucius and Evan. "Oh. I have a few cousins in Gryffindor. My sister's in that house too." He chuckles at Marco's joke until he realizes that it's not a joke at all. He really does have no sense of decoration, which Al realizes the second Marco picks up those orange flowers. "Oh. Well, orange and purple...Yeah, that's nice. But if I were you," he says, deciding to help this Katie girl out a bit. "I'd try the purple and the yellow instead. Just a suggestion."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next