Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing: Private Ward

+5
Romilda Vane
Molly Prewett
Peter Pan
Jack Smith
Remus Lupin
9 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Hospital Wing: Private Ward - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Private Ward

Post  Remus Lupin December 6th 2010, 4:52 am

Remus nods in agreement, snuggling closer to Jack. He would say something but he's starting to drift off to sleep, sneezing once more before he does. Haha. Amethyst is amused. Inner!Remus is curled up in his bed with tissues telling Amethyst to make him better soon or he's going to give her his cold germs. This is an adorable image right here, JS.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The Hospital Wing: Private Ward - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Private Ward

Post  Jack Smith December 6th 2010, 12:15 pm

If Inner!Remus gives Amethyst his cold germs, he'll be in big big trouble. And this is most definitely adorable, fellow Queen of Adorableland. *royal wave* Jack just cradles Remus against his chest and closes his eyes, preparing to wait out Remus' nap. "Sleep," he says softly, kissing the top of Remus' head once more.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 6th 2010, 1:30 pm

So, since Remus ended up sleeping all throughout the night, Amethyst is going to assume Jack fell asleep at some point as well. Otherwise he'd just be super tired and that wouldn't be good. Remus would feel bad. Remus wakes up in the early morning, feeling better than he had the night before, and forgot for a moment where he was. He was quite comfortable though and looks up to see Jack asleep still holding him. Smiling softly to himself, he reaches up, letting a finger trace Jack's jawline very lightly, hoping Jack doesn't totally wake up at the moment or he'll definitely go quaffley.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith December 6th 2010, 1:42 pm

Jack probably fell asleep. Yeah, good thinking. Now, though, Jack wakes. Slowly, though, so that Remus doesn't have to be caught out and go all quaffley. Eyes still closed, Jack moves his head a little to the side because he feels light, pleasant contact along his jawline. Mumbling to himself, his eyes slowly begin to open.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 7th 2010, 12:26 am

Remus goes quaffley anyway, cause he's Remus. Ah well. He drops his hand and settles for snuggling closer, kissing Jack's shoulder. "Morning." He smiles, also glad to see his cough is gone at least. He still feels sort of icky, and will probably sneeze in a few- oops, there's a sneeze. Hehe.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 7th 2010, 1:14 am

Naw <3

-as Jack, because Mya is back to ninja-poster-

Jack's eyes open fully and he smiles lazily down at Remus. "Morning. Feeling any b- oh, bless you." Stretching his arm out as best he can without dislodging his boyfriend from his chest, he grabs the glass of water on the bedside table and offers it to Remus.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 7th 2010, 1:23 am

Hehe. *flails*
YAY Ninja-posting!! XD

"Oh, thanks." Remus smiles, taking a sip of water. "And, yeah, I'm feeling much better. I'm just hoping I don't end up giving you my cold." Always worrying of course.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 7th 2010, 1:27 am

~flails~

-Jack-

"Well, then you'd just have to play Naughty Nurse return the favour and look after me," Jack smirks. "I'm glad you're feeling better. Are you up for some juice, or some soup now? I'll get you a fresh bowl if you like," he offers, because it would be mean to just heat up the abandoned one that has sat out all night. Even though Sick!Mya would do that because the microwave takes less energy to deal with.

Last edited by Molly Prewett on December 7th 2010, 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 7th 2010, 1:34 am

Bwahaha, yeah, no, Remus isn't doing that anytime soon. *gigglesnorts* "I have no problem with looking after you if you get sick. Not to mention I'll feel rather bad since it'll be my fault you got sick in the first place." He really would feel quite bad if Jack got sick because of him. "Can the sick patient have chocolate?" Remus looks up at Jack, giving him an adorable questioning look. Cause now he's kind of in the mood for chocolate...which is good, cause holy crap it scares him, and Amethyst, when he doesn't want to have chocolate. He almost always is in the mood for chocolate.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 7th 2010, 1:49 am

*gigglesnorts*
"The sick patient can have anything he wants," Jack grins, and slides out from under Remus to stand up. He goes over to Remus' robes, folded neatly and sitting on top of the dresser, and reaches into the pocket. Sure enough, his hand closes around a giant chocolate bar. He goes back to sit on the side of Remus' bed, breaking a piece off and slipping it onto his tongue.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact December 7th 2010, 2:17 am

Remus smiles happily, feeling even more like his old self now that he's had a bit of chocolate. "I can't really begin to explain it, but I've pretty much just loved chocolate since I was little." Actually he can explain it...he just doesn't want to at the moment considering Jack still has no clue he's a werewolf. "I always have to come up with creative new ways or places to hide all of the chocolate I bring along with me though, cause my dorm mates are pretty good at figuring out where I hide it all. Especially Sirius. He always seems to know where I've hidden the stuff."

Apolline Delacour - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact December 7th 2010, 2:17 am

I AM JUST SOOOO LAZY.
*doesn't feel like logging out and then back in.. *.ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'LL DO IT. *skips off*

Apolline Delacour - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 7th 2010, 2:18 am

*giggles*
*is amused by the fact that we were backwards-housed then, because Polly is a Claw and Molly is a Gryff, which is opposite to Remus and Jack*
*is easily amused*

*will reply now*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 7th 2010, 2:22 am

Apolline Delacour wrote:Remus smiles happily, feeling even more like his old self now that he's had a bit of chocolate. "I can't really begin to explain it, but I've pretty much just loved chocolate since I was little." Actually he can explain it...he just doesn't want to at the moment considering Jack still has no clue he's a werewolf. "I always have to come up with creative new ways or places to hide all of the chocolate I bring along with me though, cause my dorm mates are pretty good at figuring out where I hide it all. Especially Sirius. He always seems to know where I've hidden the stuff."

Jack grins. He's pretty much loved people since he was little. Of course, it wasn't until closer to puberty that the sexual component of that occurred to him, but hey, votever. Remus loves chocolate, Jack loves people. If we took Rack, and covered it in chocolate, they would both be happy. Mya has NFI what she's rabbiting on about now, Molly has taken control of the keyboard again. Merlin, Kings, can't you ever shut your girlfriend up? "Your dorm sounds like a constant treasure hunt, I like it," he laughs, breaking off another piece for Remus, and one for himself. "This is great - this Honeydukes chocolate?" he asks, turning the package over to get a better look at the wrapper.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 7th 2010, 2:44 am

Kingsley says sorry and takes Molly elsewhere...making sure to shut the door of course. Oh god. Mosley smut. Amethyst is going to go die for a little bit now...especially after the phrase 'chocolate covered Rack' popped into her head. It was hard to prevent any implied images from following that thought... Oops, now she apologizes for making it hard for Mya to not laugh. "It's kind of ridiculous." Remus laughs. "Yeah, that's Honeydukes chocolate. I love that stuff."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 7th 2010, 2:51 am

Mya's already dead, so no harm done... *has tears in her eyes and is shaking*

Jack feeds Remus a little more chocolate, because he's glad Remus is feeling well enough to eat again. "It is the best. I mean, I've heard people say Belgian is the best, some go for the Swiss, and I think Viktor Krum would have a thing or two to say about the Bulgarian chocolates just like Mya swears by New Zealand Cadbury's, but at the end of the day, how can anyone go past a little of Honeydukes' finest?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 7th 2010, 3:02 am

Hehe.

Remus is glad that he's feeling well enough to eat chocolate again too..honestly he's just glad with this whole situation right now. Cause he quite likes spending a lot of time with Jack, even while being sick. "Hm, Belgian is pretty darn good...and Viktor let me try some Bulgarian chocolate which was pretty amazing too, but, yeah, Honeyduke's is just amazing." Remus took the last bit of chocolate from Jack's hands and popped it into Jack's mouth, smiling to himself.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 7th 2010, 3:06 am

Jack grins as the chocolate touches his lips and leans forward to kiss Remus gently. "You know, I've just realised I don't care what type of chocolate it is - I just know it tastes better with you." Short and lame post is short and lame because Mya has to go soon. Sad days.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact December 7th 2010, 3:31 am

*as Remus*

Awweh. Lame post is not lame, it's freaking adorable. *royal waves at other Queen of Adorableland* Remus goes quaffley of course, getting embarrassed cause he's all modest like that. Oh, and he's going to worry again that Jack's going to get his cold cause they're kissing. "You're really sweet.." He reaches up to kiss Jack's cheek, then turns his head away to sneeze again...which leads to pouting, cause Remus just really doesn't like sneezing.

Sorry it took forever!!! I had to go clean some things.
I LOVE YOU!!

KingsleyShacklebolt Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith December 7th 2010, 11:46 am

Jack just chuckles when Remus sneezes once more, loving that adorable pout his boyfriend's face is sporting now. "Bless you," he says lightly, drawing Remus back into his arms. "So what's on the menu today? Do you think you'll get up, or are you going to rest up a bit more? Or we could just stay in bed," Jack smirks.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 7th 2010, 2:17 pm

So of course the prefect side of Remus is saying 'um, well, I really should get working on my studies blah blah blah' but the other side of Remus - the fun side that is probably about 30-40% of him, which has to constantly battle with the prefect side - is saying 'well...the work can wait let's just stay here for right now'. Tough decision, huh? "Well, my mum always said to take it easy while you're still not 100% recovered...so I think I'll rest some more, though I think I'd like to get a shower first." Cause, um, Remus showers like twice a day, and he's not too thrilled about missing last night's. And, no, no dirty thoughts crossed Remus' innocent mind when he said that. Haha.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith December 7th 2010, 11:08 pm

That's alright, enough dirty thoughts crossed over Jack's mind for the both of them. "You should definitely take it easy today - you don't want to overexert yourself and make yourself sick again," Jack cautions, for a moment channeling Molly's Mama Bear instincts because as much as he wants to keep Remus in bed and feed him chocolate all day, he wants his boyfriend healthy. He grins wickedly when Remus mentions a shower. "Want some company?" he says, but doesn't move because he knows that the answer will be 'no' and is kidding anyway. Mostly. If there was a chance in hell of the answer being 'yes', the question would be a serious one.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 8th 2010, 3:38 am

"You have to ask?" Haha. Yeah right. Remus of course goes quaffley and playfully shoves Jack's shoulder. "You wish." He sits up, hugging Jack tightly and kissing him on the cheek, before getting up. "Maybe some other time." He winks, kind of surprising himself by saying that. "Be right back." Still quite quaffley, he heads off to take a quick shower.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 8th 2010, 3:41 am

-Jack-

Mya just choked on her sammich when she read that. Jack... is checking the date, because Christmas just came early.
Jack throws his head back and laughs, proud of Remus for that one. "I do wish," he calls after him, and settles back against the pillows, hands behind his head and ankles crossed, reclining as he awaits Remus' return.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 8th 2010, 3:55 am

Hehe. Yeah, Luck is still going to be a second name for Rack. Cause 'Luck: Christmas came early' is still perfect for them. XD

A short bit later Remus comes back, feeling quite better now that he's had a shower. His hair's still a bit damp but he's not worried about that cause it'll dry soon. "That feels better." He sits back down next to Jack, leaning against him. Then he turns his head to sneeze. "Oops." He chuckles, shaking his head - in a rather canine like way - to get the hair out of his eyes.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next