Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing: Private Ward

+5
Romilda Vane
Molly Prewett
Peter Pan
Jack Smith
Remus Lupin
9 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Hospital Wing: Private Ward Empty The Hospital Wing: Private Ward

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 2:35 am

Back to top Go down

The Hospital Wing: Private Ward Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Private Ward

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 2:52 am

The morning after the full moon, Remus is laying in bed, bandaged and healed, for the most part, and I suppose Amethyst is free to decide the damages for herself. Either way, Remus is here, laying in bed, and Sirius is sitting in the chair beside him, snoring loudly because apparently Eowyn has now decided that Sirius snores, and it's kind of cute, not obnoxious like old-grandpa snoring, but the way cats snore, which is possibly one of the cutest things in the world. Eowyn's ex girlfriend once told her she snored like that, but Eowyn will forever sit in denial, yup, Eowyn definitely does not snore, and most certainly not like a kitten. ANYWAY THE POINT IS WE ARE HERE, AND AMETHYST SHOULD WAKE UP REMUS NOW, YUP.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 12th 2010, 3:00 am

Well, luckily it wasn't too bad of a night. Just a deep gash on his shoulder and a few other scrapes and bruises. Remus wakes up and tries to stretch but hisses in pain from the cut on his shoulder and stiff muscles. Hearing a light snoring, he turns his head and can't help smiling happily when he sees his best friend sitting there asleep. It was always the best part - waking up and seeing Sirius waiting for him the next morning to make sure he was okay. Honestly he was pretty sure he'd be completely disappointed and upset if Sirius wasn't there.
He couldn't decide whether to wake Sirius up or not, kind of preferring to just lay there and watch his friend for a bit, feeling sad at the reminder that that's what they would always ever be - just friends.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 3:05 am

Sirius eventually awakens and groggily opens his eyes, not having had as much sleep as Remus, because he's spent the better part of the early morning staying awake and watching his friend, in case he needed anything. "Remus, how're you feeling?" he asked when he woke up, scooting his chair closer and smiling down at him affectionately. "That gash wasn't pretty, but Pomfrey said you'd be alright."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 12th 2010, 3:09 am

"I'm alright." he smiled lightly, looking slightly concerned. "You look really tired, Sirius. I hope you didn't stay awake too much this morning. You should have got more rest." Of course he appreciated how much Sirius watched over him, he was just worried because he didn't want Sirius to tire himself out.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 3:17 am

"It's my job to watch over you," he said simply, shaking his head. "Can I get you something? Here, have some water," he said, standing up and filling a glass, then sitting on the edge of Remus' bed as he tilted it into his mouth. "Can I get you pain killers? Fresh clothing?" he asked concernedly, a slight smile on his features as he looked down at his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 12th 2010, 3:43 am

AHHH Something is wrong with my nose. *has been sneezing all day and she knows it's not allergies...it doesn't feel like allergies, or a cold*
NOSE, Y R U BROKEN?

Remus is grateful for the water cause he had been quite thirsty. "Thanks, Sirius. I really do appreciate your help, you know." he groaned slightly as he attempted to push himself further up into a sitting position, gasping as he accidentally puts pressure on the hurt arm. "That was stupid of me." he chuckles at himself, "I'm fine though, really. Don't go anywhere, please?" he asks, a light pleading look in his eyes. He could handle being alone after a full moon, but that didn't mean he liked it.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 3:52 am

*kisses Amethyst's nose better and greams*

Sirius stares at Remus in disbelief, and shakes his head. "Are you sure you didn't sustain any brain damage? Because you just suggested the idea that I had any intentions of leaving you here alone, when I've just stayed up for 24 hours to watch over you," he pointed out, rolling his eyes. "Don't be daft, Moony, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere unless they take me by force. And that was stupid of you, stupid, let me help you," he said, saying the word 'stupid' with as much affection as one can possibly put into a tone of voice, as he slipped his arm under Remus' arm to hoist him up more easily, and placing pillows behind him to prop him up comfortably. "Are you cold? Hungry? Chocolate-deprived?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 12th 2010, 4:01 am

*huggles and sneezes again...oh, there's a second one...OMG THREE TIMES, WTF STOP SNEEZING DAMN IT!*

Remus just looks down sheepishly, unable to explain how, even though he had sort of knew Sirius wasn't planning on going anywhere, he still needed to hear it said out loud, confirmed. He couldn't explain it. "Thanks..." he says, after Sirius helps prop him up better. "I'm fine, really...though I'd never say no to chocolate..." he grins.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 4:05 am

*giggles at how cute it is, and hands you tissues while hugging*

"Of course you wouldn't," he laughed, rummaging around in his bag for the chocolate he'd brought with him. "Here we go, I got a fresh box of truffles a few days ago, figured we'd be needing 'em," he said, opening the box with his nails and taking out one, still sitting on the bed with Remus, and popped it into his mouth. "See? Always come prepared for Remus, with plenty of hugs and chocolate."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 12th 2010, 4:16 am

*is not amused by the sneezing*
*does not think that Lucy trying to lick my face is going to help and shoves the dog off her lap*

"Well, you do see always prepared, don't you?" Remus happily noms the chocolate, grinning at his friend. "I'd ask for a hug, but I can't really move my arm so then I can't return the hug." Which is a bummer. "Once I can lift this arm without making funny faces because of the pain it causes me I'll give you a big hug, alright?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 4:30 am

Sirius laughed and put the chocolate down on the table, reached around Remus, and gave him a nice, warm, snuggly hug, nuzzling his neck and all. "Well too bad, you're getting a hug now anyway, silly. I'll just have to deal without getting hugs back, because at least I know you would if you could, so perhaps I can just imagine it and it will be a hypothetical meta-hug that you can bring into reality later, okay?" he said, babbling nonsensically as he clung to Remus, then pulled away to smile at him. "Hugs are always available for you, Moony. So, while we're sitting here, let's catch up, shall we?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 12th 2010, 4:35 am

"Sirius, you're babbling." Remus points out, laughing and really wishing he could hug Sirius back right now. "Hmm, catching up...I have to think what's been going on...oh..." he blinks, suddenly looking a bit uncomfortable, "well, there is sort of something going on...I have a date this weekend." he looks down at the blanket, picking at it nervously. He wasn't sure how Sirius would respond to hearing that.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 4:43 am

"I like babbling, thank you very much! It works wonders in my sleep deprived state, you know," he said, chuckling with Remus as he listened to what he had to say. He froze up suddenly at his words, his hands tensing as he looked sharply at Remus, and spent a good minute in silence, trying to remind himself to calm down, and think about how he would react, if Remus was, in fact, telling him he had a date with a girl, not a guy. If it were a girl, Sirius would be high fiving him, right? And telling him to get some? But the fact of the matter was, boys are not girls, and with girls, Remus would be safe, even if he'd always been terrified of them, because they couldn't hurt him. But Sirius knows dudes, and dudes just cannot be trusted, and he pales, both simultaneously trying to look happy for him, while also looking undeniably terrified that some guy is going to try and put the moves on his friend. "That's... that's great, Remus," he said, his voice showing that he thinks this IS NOT GREAT, NOT GREAT AT ALL IN FACT IT IS QUITE HORRIBLE AND YUCKY AND SCARY AND I DO NOT LIKE IT I HATE IT AND IF JACK GETS ANY CLOSER TO YOU OR STARTS SNOGGING YOU AGAIN I'M GOING TO BREAK OUT OF EOWYN'S HEAD AND CURSE HIM INTO THE PITS OF HELL NEVER TO BE FOUND AGAIN WHILE I WHISK YOU OFF AND STICK YOU IN A PADDED ROOM WITH NOTHING BUT TEDDY BEARS AND CHOCOLATE AND HAPPY THINGS LIKE ME TO KEEP YOU SAFE-- Oh, look, Sirius got out again, let me lock him back up in his dog cage, sorry about that-- Okay, Rad's got Sirius in his cage, and now EOWYN IS THE ONE TYPING AGAIN AND IT IS ALL GOOD. Anyway, Sirius is looking at Remus, wishing he knew how to be happy for his friend, when he's just scared for him, really. "With whom, might I ask?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 12th 2010, 5:04 am

Oh my...*blinks* There's a padlock on that cage right?

Remus is glad he's looking down at the blanket, because he can hear the disapproving tone in Sirius' voice and figures the look on his best friend's face can't be any better. "His name's Jack. Molly introduced us the other day while she and I were talking after you and I...er, had our little fight in the owlery. He sort of ran into us and she let us talk for a while. He's a really great guy. We've hung out a few times since then and the other day he asked if I'd come to Hosmeade with him this weekend."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 5:21 am

"Oh, okay," was all he managed to say for some time, looking at Remus with wide eyes, unsure of how to deal, honestly. "Well, thanks for telling me-- sorry I'm being awkward-- isn't awkward your job?-- apparently I'm stealing it-- I'm just going to keep rambling before my head explodes and you have to call someone to clean up the mass of grossness because that would really be uncool you know I wonder if my brain is gross like normal brains or if it's special and pretty like the rest of me have you ever wondered about that I had not until now but now I am thinking and I assume that my innards are just as gloriously awesome as my outsides-- Remus, be careful and have a nice time okay and is it weird if a dude carries around pepper spray because I am afraid you are too shy and all to hex someone and I feel this strange overwhelming urge to stick you in the dormitory and lock you in there and send Wormatail to stalk Jack while I stand as your personal guard dog if he tries to come near you because I am now apparently finding out that I have a deathly fear of anything ever happening to you and I do not like it do not like it one bit and I have no idea why I am even telling you or why these words are coming out of my mouth I am unsure if I am able to stop it either and I just want you to know that while I am trying really, really, really hard to smile and be happy for you and potentially fist bump you like was the original plan of action when this had to inevitably happen it just not happening and why have you not slapped me or thrown a pillow at me or something by now--"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 12th 2010, 5:25 am

OMG OMG OMG MY INNER!REMUS HATES YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. LIKE, OMG, HE'S COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LACK OF PUNCTUATION SOOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW. *locks him in his room*

And with that Remus takes his hand and covers Sirius' mouth to shut him up. "Dear lord, Sirius! I could practically HEAR the lack of punctuation in all of that. My brain is having a meltdown...will you stop babbling if I remove my hand? Cause, honestly, I'll be alright, Sirius. I really will."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 5:29 am

DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT IT WAS LIKE FOR ME TO TYPE THAT
WAIT EVEN I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE FOR THAT WHOLE POST MY INNER SIRIUS TOOK OVER.

Sirius continues to babble into Remus' hand in a panic for a good three minutes before finally calming down, taking a deep breath, and nodding, slowly removing Remus' hand from his mouth. "Err. Sorry about that," he said, looking at Remus awkwardly. "I do that, when I'm stressed, I'm just impressed I didn't yell all of it at the top of my lungs, like I might've done," he admitted, grinning embarrassedly at Remus, before throwing his arms around him and hugging him protectively. "Just be careful, okay? Am I still allowed to buy you pepper spray? Can I threaten him when I've got all my piercings in and while wearing my dog collar with the pointy bits that I cut myself on that one time and holding a shank that I stole from that ghetto Slytherin dude that one time he shanked Albus muggle kid last summer?" he asked, pouting at Remus with the big, puppy dog eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 12th 2010, 5:41 am

*sends you like 50 more padlocks for Sirius' dog cage*

Remus winces slightly as Sirius accidentally bumps his hurt arm. "I'll be careful, okay? And I don't really need pepper spray, I've got my wand, remember?" he rolls his eyes, sure he'll be just fine anyway. Jack seemed like a really great guy and Remus is now not going to think about the lovely snogging they had the other day in that classroom...nope. He won't, he won't...oops, he was totally thinking about it because he was telling himself to not think about it. Ah well. He yawns slightly and leans back more, trying to get more comfortable cause he's feeling sleepy again. "Don't worry, Sirius."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 5:49 am

*uses them all and buys Rad a new machine gun just in case* Seriously I don't know how I dealt with Sirius before Rad, honestly, the man is like a permanent soldier in my brain...

"How can I not WORRY!? Do you honestly think that I cannot worry because that is madness I am always worrying about you because you're you and I'm me and that is just the laws of nature and it will always be like that so please just be careful and jinx him until his brain turns to mush if he tries anything, okay? Because if I'm the one to hex him, he will not exist the next day. HE. WILL. NOT. EXIST. I will end him. Okay?" he asked, watching Remus yawn. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get so worked up over all of this-- sorry," he said, hardly believing he's now just said sorry twice in the same minute, because Sirius just doesn't apologize, except to Remus, really. "You're tired, do you need to sleep more?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 12th 2010, 6:00 am

Hahaha...it's a good thing you have Rad then, definitely. I'd send Remus over to help calm him down...but currently my Inner!Remus is trying to figure out how he's going to tell Sirius about his new relationship and is very nervous about it...and knows that won't help matters.

Remus just pats Sirius' shoulder with his good arm that he can lift at the moment and snuggles down more into the blanket, too tired and sore to keep telling Sirius not to worry. "I think I'm going to sleep again now..." his eyes are feeling heavy and he can't help letting them slowly close, his hand reaching out to find Sirius' to hold just as a way to let Sirius know that he's asking him to stay. His grip slackens though as he drifts off to sleep, head resting lightly against his friend's shoulder. Sirius should totally stay awake for a bit though instead of falling asleep like Remus because he's going to get a visitor...JS.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 6:11 am

Sirius smiles slightly as Remus falls asleep on him, secretly comforted at knowing that his best friend is still his best friend, no matter who he's dating, or what he's doing on said dates. He adjusts so he's sitting on the bed properly, with Remus still sleeping on his shoulder, and he leans over to kiss him gently on his the cheek. He stays awake, thinking things over, while Eowyn wonders who this mysterious visitor is, and Inner!Sirius panics.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith November 12th 2010, 6:21 am

Oh, hi.
Jack saunters into the Hospital Wing, having heard that Remus is here. I don't know how, from Viktor I guess. Anyway, the point is, Jack is here. His brow furrows in concern to see Remus passed out on another man's shoulder -oh, hello you with the hair!- but a quick rake of his eyes over Remus' form suggests no permanent damage, so he relaxes. Now he can run his eyes over the two forms on the bed at his leisure, and very much enjoy what he sees. "Well, hello," he says to Sirius in that voice.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 6:26 am

[Question, wouldn't Jack have mentioned that he'd met Sirius to Remus, if we meet now? Whatever-- I'll just go with it.]

Sirius, who still somehow manages to look undeniably sexy, thank you very much, with bags under his eyes, and in plain black skinny jeans with a sleeveless tank, no fancy gear, like he usually tries to make time for-- is snapped out of his thoughts, when some dude JUST WALKS IN LIKE IT'S HIS BUSINESS WHAT MY REMUS IS DOING IN THE HOSPITAL WING-- this is not going to be an easy scene for me to write, I see, inner Sirius-- and says hello to him, in that voice. Sirius, however, is too tired to pick up on that voice, and gives Jack a once over and offers him a thin, but weary smile. "Hey, do I know you, or do you just know me? 'Cause it's usually the latter case," he said in greeting, giving Jack the 'sup nod.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith November 12th 2010, 6:33 am

[We're going to deal with that next time, since we didn't know what would happen here...]

Jack grins as Sirius gives him the once over, his eyes lingering on Sirius' bare arms for a few long seconds before roving lazily back to his face. Eventually. After they take the scenic route. "Story of my life. We haven't met, but I'm sure you'd have heard of me. Captain Jack Harkness. You'd be Sirius?" he hazards a guess, holding out a hand towards Sirius' free arm for a handshake.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next