Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing: Private Ward

+5
Romilda Vane
Molly Prewett
Peter Pan
Jack Smith
Remus Lupin
9 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Hospital Wing: Private Ward - Page 5 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Private Ward

Post  Molly Prewett December 8th 2010, 4:03 am

It SO is. ~flails~
Also, beautiful, REALLY sorry if I disappear at random - my team is busy today! >.>

Jack chuckles as Remus shakes his head in a canine like way. "You're such a puppy," he comments, fingers playing in damp strands of hair. "Only you're more adorable," he comments. "Tea?" he offers, eager to do anything he can for Remus to help him feel better. Even non-sexy stuff.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

The Hospital Wing: Private Ward - Page 5 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Private Ward

Post  Remus Lupin December 8th 2010, 4:22 am

It's okies!!! I might be going off to sleep soon cause I'm sleepeh.

Remus really does like it when someone plays with his hair, which is weird for him cause he's never really thought about that much before. Ah well. "Hm, I think I could go for some tea. With honey?" He asks, playing absentmindedly with the sleeve of Jack's shirt.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 8th 2010, 4:36 am

Ok gorgeous. Love you xx

"Of course," Jack says at once, kissing the top of Remus' head and slipping off the bed to heat up a pot of water. He finds everything he needs for honey tea easily enough, and while the tea is brewing he unearths a couple of teacups. Soon enough he's pressing a cup of hot, sweet honey tea carefully into Remus' hand. "Tell me if it needs anything," he says, taking a sip of his own.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 8th 2010, 2:17 pm

Remus takes a sip, careful not to burn himself. "Oh! This is perfect!" He smiles happily ,tail wagging.
"Thank you, Jack." Now Amethyst would like some of that tea too...cause it's cold..too cold to be allowed..and her throat's feeling icky. Yeah.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith December 8th 2010, 2:23 pm

Mya does not like the sound of that, and would very much like to be looking after Amethyst and bringing her tea so she doesn't get sick. *nods*
Jack just grins, pleased that his tea is up to standard. "You're welcome, Remus," he assures him, taking a sip of his own tea. "So I believe you still owe me a poetry reading. When you're well again, I fully intend to collect on that," he reminds his boyfriend.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 8th 2010, 2:30 pm

Amethyst doesn't like it either...she blames work for keeping that darn window open all the time so she has to deal with cold air in her face for hours on end, plus the whole interacting with people and getting their germs aspect.
"Yep!" Remus smiles, quite enthused about that. He didn't mind reading out loud, though generally he never got a chance to cause his friends weren't exactly all that interested. Taking another sip of his yummy tea, Remus turned his head to sneeze again. "Bleh. Haha. I'll be better within a day or two. Can't be that long since I have one of the best people taking care of me." He smiles happily. Yeah, look at that face. You wouldn't want to hurt the little guy. He's just too adorable. Awweh. Hahaha.

Amethyst has to leave for work in a few minutes. Bleh.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith December 8th 2010, 2:38 pm

Naw <3
Jack just grins because Remus' happy smile is the cutest damned thing on the planet. "Good - I won't let you forget," he says. "And I hope it won't take you long to recover. If I have to be on call 24 hours a day to make tea, then so be it," he chuckles.
Have a good day, beautiful. Tell your work that if they don't start letting you close the window when it doesn't need to be open, a crazy Australian is going to come kidnap you through it and then they'll be sorry. LOVE YOU.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 9th 2010, 1:17 pm

Why would I let them know ahead of time? I think it'd be more fun to watch them all panic and wonder exactly why I'd just been kidnapped out the window. Hehe.
Remus is just...quaffley by this point, but he's enjoying himself so he doesn't really care. "Hm, I might have to stay sick for a little while then...cause this is the best tea I've had in a long time." he chuckles, taking another sip of tea.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith December 9th 2010, 1:21 pm

That... would be hilarious. I could leave a stuffed kangaroo behind in your place as my calling card. XD
"Aw, baby, you don't have to be sick to get me to make you tea - you just have to give me that adorable look," Jack informs Remus with a chuckle, one hand running lazily up and down his arm. Um, the one not holding the teacup obviously, because spilling it would not be so pleasant.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 9th 2010, 1:27 pm

OMG Hahaha. That would be awesome. XD
Remus wasn't even really all that aware he had an adorable look..obviously he knew by now that if he pouted then generally Sirius wouldn't give him any hassle, but as for any 'adorable looks' well, Remus just wasn't seeing it. So he just smiles and leans in to give Jack a soft, slow kiss, being careful not to spill his tea either. And now Amethyst has to leave for work again. Yay.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith December 9th 2010, 1:34 pm

I have the intense urge to tell Andrew I want plane tickets to the USA for Christmas... >.>
Jack is more than happy to just kiss Remus back, strangely satisfied by the soft and slow nature of Remus despite his usual preference for the fast and frenzied meeting of lips and tongues and hands and bodies. And sure, he wanted all of that with Remus quite a lot, but he also loved to just savour these moments together. He pulls away, takes the tea from Remus' hands and sets it aside, then moves back in, his hands on either side of Remus' face as he kisses him once more.
Have a great day, beautiful. I love you! xxoo
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 10th 2010, 1:10 am

Hehe. *already tried asking for plane tickets to Australia for Christmas*
Remus is, of course, still worried that he'll give Jack his cold, but...if Jack wasn't too worried about it then Remus wasn't going to complain too much. After all, he really did enjoy kissing Jack quite a bit. He leaned back a bit, tugging Jack closer against him as they kissed.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 10th 2010, 1:17 am

*ninja posts*

-Jack-
The Hospital Wing: Private Ward - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIDBEA2jOL4BoIkt9rX5wyvdTbSpBIecfrb3ao2kyraqqYH0Pd8Q

Jack braces his hands against the mattress so that he doesn't crush Remus under his body, their legs tangling together as they continue to kiss. At this stage, Jack has completely forgotten where they are, and that Remus is sick, and is entirely lost in the moment.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 10th 2010, 1:18 am

Sirius would just like to say...
The Hospital Wing: Private Ward - Page 5 2z7elgo
I'M IN A RAGE. THIS IS THE ANGRIEST I HAVE EVER BEEN.
YOU KISS ME AND THEN YOU GO OFF WITH THAT JACK FELLOW AGAIN?!
Most uncool.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 10th 2010, 1:20 am

Jack is just... happily oblivious, doing this with his boyfriend:
The Hospital Wing: Private Ward - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrCaS97QKqOgUbwQ6YwHSjw96uyYuexxw1DxCgCFmxXgLzIEHU

He wishes there was a little more of this though:
The Hospital Wing: Private Ward - Page 5 9k=
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 10th 2010, 1:31 am

*is to busy trying to stop laughing to reply at the moment*

Um..and technically this is all before the whole 'kissing Sirius' incident even happens. So Remus has no guilty conscience at all at the moment. ^^
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 10th 2010, 1:37 am

*giggles*

*loves Janto pics*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 10th 2010, 2:27 am

Poor Remus can't turn his thoughts off, so he isn't exactly lost in the moment, nor has he completely forgotten the fact that he's still sick. Ah well. He ends up wrapping his arms around Jack's waist to hold him closer. Unfortunately he ends up having to break the kiss to turn his head and sneeze. "Stupid cold." he chuckles.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 10th 2010, 2:36 am

-Jack-

Naw, poor Remus. <3
Jack enjoys the feeling of Remus' arms around him, pulling him closer, but blinks and returns to reality when Remus turns his head away to sneeze. He chuckles, even though he's disappointed to be forced from the moment. It was a good moment. "You're just lucky you have a cute sneeze. I didn't even know sneezes could be cute, but there you have it."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 10th 2010, 2:51 am

I just...don't even know what to think. Remus is just so cute. <3
It was a good moment...ah well. They'll have more good moments...better moments even! Hehe. Remus doesn't exactly understand how his sneeze could be considered cute. Well, he doesn't generally consider himself good looking at all, so you'll have to excuse him. "Er...well...it's a sneeze..." Oh look, he's gone quaffley again.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 10th 2010, 2:55 am

*giggles*
also - IcanhasMosleypost? *puppy eyes*

Jack laughs. "Well, as sneezes go, it is relatively snot-less," he comments, because he's a boy and sometimes boys are gross. He grins because he loves when Remus goes quaffley, as we all know. Maybe he was a quidditch-fancier in a former life or something. Mostly, though, the Jack in this current life just likes what all that sport does for quidditch players' arses.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 10th 2010, 3:26 am

*gigglesnorts* Oh, Jack. Silly boy.
"Thank goodness for that." Remus laughs. He hates stuffy noses. And luckily for Jack, Remus can't really keep himself from going quaffley half the time. So he'll get to see quaffle-faced Remus a lot. Yay!
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 10th 2010, 3:48 am

-Jack-

"Indeed," Jack agrees, while Mya tries to get her brain to work again. "Well, sneezing aside, you definitely seem to be on the mend. Which is a good thing," he comments. "More tea?" he offers, because Mama Bear is giving Inner!Jack what for over it. *giggles*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 10th 2010, 4:12 am

"It is a good thing." Remus agreed, smiling. He shakes his head when Jack asks if he'd like more tea. "I think I'll pass on the tea. As much as I'm enjoying this, I really don't like being in the hospital wing. I've seen enough of it as it is. So I might head to my dorm soon. Rest up a bit more and get some studying done. I missed classes because I was sick." he pouted. "Not that I didn't have a great time. This was one of the best being sick experience I've ever had." he smiled, kissing Jack softly again.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 10th 2010, 4:16 am

-Jack-

Jack laughs, not surprised because he doesn't exactly want to spend too much time in a Hospital Wing. "Maybe I could put that on my resume - makes a sick time a good time. I'd be happy to help you get caught up if you like - I remember the sixth year curriculum pretty well," he offers, kissing Remus again before standing up. "Shall I leave you to it, then?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next