Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing: Private Ward

+5
Romilda Vane
Molly Prewett
Peter Pan
Jack Smith
Remus Lupin
9 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Hospital Wing: Private Ward - Page 6 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Private Ward

Post  Remus Lupin December 10th 2010, 4:30 am

Remus laughed, smiling at his boyfriend. He got up, stretching, then wrapped his arms around Jack again for another hug. It was funny how he just couldn't help himself - he wanted to keep hugging Jack. "Let me know when you want to hang out next, I'll bring my poetry book along." he grinned, reaching up to kiss Jack's cheek softly.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The Hospital Wing: Private Ward - Page 6 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Private Ward

Post  Jack Smith December 10th 2010, 9:12 am

Jack hugs Remus back, smiling softly at the little kiss on the cheek. "Sounds great, Remus. I'll send you a note soon," he promises, and kisses Remus soundly on the lips. "Take care of yourself. Seeya," he grins, then turns and walks out. Just outside the doors, he pauses and conjures a quill and parchment.

R,
Ok, it's been about 5 seconds,
I'm ready to see you again.
I can meet up with you whenever.
- J.
xx

He charms the note to fly in to Remus and walks off down the corridor, whistling.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 10th 2010, 2:22 pm

Remus is just gathering up his stuff when the note flies in and starts poking his shoulder...and it keeps poking his shoulder until he sets all his stuff back down to read it. A big smile sets on his face and he can't resist sending a little note back.

J,
Now I'd say it's been about 10-15 seconds,
much too long to be apart, in my opinion.
We'll hang out as soon as we can.
Which is hopefully very very soon.
Like tomorrow soon.
~R.
xox

Sending the note off, and telling it to go easy on the poking, Remus gathers his stuff back up and heads out of the hospital wing for his dorm.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 10th 2010, 2:23 pm

Naw <3

And somewhere in the castle, Jack just read the note and fist-pumped.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 29th 2011, 5:24 am

Sirius is here, snoring by Remus' bedside, slouching uncomfortably in the chair that's always set up there around this time of month, specially for him. He's not bothered to change out of last night's clothes, so they're dirty and he probably smells funny, but Remus can fucking deal with it. And I suppose Remus is in the bed. Anyway, Sirius is here, snoring loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin January 29th 2011, 5:33 am

Well, luckily Remus isn't too much of a mess from the night before. The usual scrapes, cuts, and bruises, but nothing too terrible. After sleeping about half the day away, he wakes up - thankful that it's a weekend (yes it is, deal with it) so he doesn't have to worry about missing classes - and opens his eyes to see Sirius sleeping on the chair next to him. He feels the usual rush of relief at seeing his best friend sitting there. After a bit of struggling, he manages to push himself up into a sitting position and is glad to see that the chair isn't that far away. He can reach out and brush a few stray bits of hair away from Sirius' closed eyes.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 29th 2011, 5:46 am

SORRY I HAD TO DO LAUNDRY THEN GOT DISTRACTED.

Sirius twitches awake from Remus' fingers grazing his face, and his eyes flutter open, finding Remus' immediately, and a small smile spreads across his face. "Hey there, Moony. Sleep well? How're you feeli--" His words are cut off by a yawn, and he stretches in his chair, grinning. "I meant, how're you feeling? Can I get you something?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin January 29th 2011, 5:58 am

It's okies!! I had to find something to eat. XD

Remus' hand jerks back as Sirius' eyes open and he hopes his face hasn't gone even the lightest bit quaffley. "I'm feeling fine...you're tired, you should have slept on one of the beds, Sirius. That chair can't be very comfortable." He had hardly been awake for 5 minutes and was already worrying about his friend. He worried so much. Ah well. "Er, can I just get a drink of water, please? I was going to get it before you woke up, but apparently I'm still a bit sore."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 29th 2011, 6:02 am

"Don't be daft, you know I didn't mean to fall asleep here. I like to stay awake and keep an eye on you, in case you need something. I must've dozed off around eight or nine this morning, I guess," he said, getting up to fetch Remus a goblet of water. "Here you are, Moony," he murmured, sitting on the edge of the bed beside his friend and tipping the glass slowly into his mouth. "If you're sore, I can get you some pain killers. Or a massage, I guess, if you think it'd help."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin January 29th 2011, 6:21 am

Sorry, had to help mum with some things before she went to sleep.

"I'd wake you if I needed something...besides you need rest too." Remus sighed softly. He slowly drank some of the water then gently took the glass from Sirius' hand and set it down on the little side table, figuring he'd finish it later at some point. "Thanks, Sirius." And yes, he would like a shoulder massage from Sirius, but he feels it'd be too awkward to admit it. Especially with how things were going between them lately.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 29th 2011, 6:24 am

Eowyn thinks it's good for Sirius if Remus doesn't ask, because he'll probably start something he'll be too terrified to finish, but you know, Sirius isn't a bright one in thinking about those sorts of things. Sirius smiles and pats Remus on the shoulder. "So, what'll it be? Painkillers? Need fresh bandages on anything? What do you need, hm?" he asks, stifling a yawn. "I'll sleep when I'm dead. Or during class, that too."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin January 29th 2011, 6:29 am

Remus winces as Sirius pats him on the shoulder and bites his lip. "I'm thinking painkillers would be lovely." He sighed at Sirius' sleeping comment. "You really shouldn't sleep during class, you know. What if someday I decide to stop letting you borrow my notes? Then you'll have to borrow someone elses or actually open a textbook."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 29th 2011, 6:33 am

"But you wouldn't do that to me, not ever, I know it!" Sirius says with a laugh, fighting the random, absurd urge to lean down and kiss Remus' shoulder better-- had he accidentally slipped himself some painkillers or something, because seriously, what the fuck? He rummages about in the cabinet, fixes a small potion for Remus, and hands it over. "There you go, Moony. Drink that nasty tasting shit up, don't know how you manage it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin January 29th 2011, 6:42 am

"Yeah, well, don't be so quick about that. You can go a week without my notes and then we'll see who's laughing. Starting this coming Monday. Have fun." Remus smirks lightly, leaning back against his pillow because it was getting too painful to keep holding himself up. He takes the potion and drinks it, making an 'eww' face. "It's nasty tasting, definitely, but at least it works."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 29th 2011, 6:48 am

"WHAT?! YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS! YOU'RE NOT! I'M SIRIUS AND I'M SERIOUS!" Sirius flails, before clapping a hand over his mouth because it's the hospital wing. "I mean, um. You wouldn't. Please don't. Please? I don't think I could survive," he says, and Remus can see the warning signs, the lower lip starting to curl and quiver, the eyes starting to widen-- DON'T MAKE HIM BREAK OUT THE PUPPY DOG LOOK, DON'T MAKE HIM, MOONY. "P-pretty please don't?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin January 29th 2011, 6:56 am

Remus is just going to look away from Sirius, somehow managing not to break out into a smile which he really wants to do. "Oh, I'm being perfectly serious. And don't you use that look on me, maybe if you didn't sleep in class then you wouldn't have to worry about this. You'll make it for a week." He patted Sirius' hand lightly in a 'comforting but not really because I'm still messing with you' sort of way.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 29th 2011, 7:02 am

Sirius isn't gonna take that for an answer, instead bringing his hand up to Remus' cheek to force him to stare into the big, deep, puppy dog eyes. "You wouldn't. Not to your Padfoot, Moony. You couldn't do that to me, could you?" Sirius is giving him the look, not full on, but halfway there, and I'll be damned if that don't work.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett January 29th 2011, 7:11 am

-Jack-

True to his word, Jack is coming to check on Remus after the full moon. There are visions of naughty nurses in his mind, but that little idea-bubble dissipates as he stands in the doorway to the private ward. Sirius has his hand on Remus' cheek, and their gazes are locked so firmly that the very air about them seems charged with it. Jack grits his teeth. Always the same thing. Always. No matter what he does, no matter what Remus says, it's always going to be fucking Sirius Black. Without a word, going completely unnoticed, Jack turns on his heel and stalks away. Remus is perfectly well taken care of. He doesn't need Jack.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin January 29th 2011, 7:12 am

Remus blinks, doing his damn hardest to not succumb to the puppy dog eyes. It's rather difficult of course. "But...Padfoot, you really can't...you could just stay awake you know...oh, bugger, fine. You win, but only cause you cheated and gave me that look." And Remus is totally oblivious to the fact that his boyfriend almost came in. Oops.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 29th 2011, 7:24 am

Shit just got real, son. <-- My thoughts at seeing Jack.

Sirius laughs and drops the puppy dog look, flinging his arms around Remus and pulling him into a gentle hug, careful not to hurt him too much doing so. "It's not cheating, I'm just using the tools at my disposal! Brilliant planning, that's all. All's fair in love and war, right?" he says, winking and smiling as he keeps Remus close.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin January 29th 2011, 7:36 am

*dead*

Remus is glad that Sirius was careful, cause he's still kind of hurting even with the painkillers in his system. Ah well. "Yeah, yeah, alright." Remus sighs, shaking his head, unable to hold back a smile. "I'll find a way to win too then. Just you wait." Hm, letting Sirius only see half of his notes was a good trick, right? Yeah. He'd just do that.

Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 29th 2011, 7:40 am

adfjl;k you posted that and the little castiel on my screen started pouting it's so perfect

Sirius slowly lets go of Remus, rather reluctantly at that, and smiles happily, oblivious to Remus' evil plans. "You won't, you love me too much!" he declares, standing up to get himself some water, then returning after a moment and sitting down on his chair again. "So, what're you gonna do today? Hang out here? Head back to the dorm with me? James is probably there."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin January 29th 2011, 7:45 am

Aww, haha.

Remus wishes that Sirius hadn't worded it like that because, yeah, Remus does love him too much. He's just going to ignore that little comment then. He shrugs when Sirius asks him what he's planning on doing. "I don't know...though I might go find Jack to let him know I'm okay-" he blinks, realizing he hasn't told Sirius yet that Jack knows. Oops. "Er...and then I guess I'll head back to the dorm to rest." he adds on quickly.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest January 29th 2011, 7:54 am

Sirius isn't that distracted, Remus, sorry honey. "Say what-- Jack knows?! When? Why? How? Just-- what?!" Sirius snaps, before controlling himself and taking a deep breath, looking away. "You trusted him enough to tell him?" he questions, calmly though he's wringing his hands and twitching slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin January 29th 2011, 4:24 pm

Remus involuntarily flinches when Sirius snaps, and looks down at his own hands, messing with the edges of his sleeves. "I didn't just outright go and tell him, Sirius. We had been outside in the snow so our clothes were damp and I didn't want to take my shirt off but I'd promised him I wouldn't do anything to make myself sick again, so when he pulled that card - you know how easy it is to make me feel guilty about something - I did and he saw all of my scars..." he drew his knees up to his chin, wrapping his arms around his legs, "I couldn't just keep telling him I trip all the time. Besides, he's really smart, he was bound to figure it out on his own at some point. And I do trust him so...yeah. He hasn't told anyone yet, that I know of, he didn't react badly to it and we're still together and that was a while ago. So I don't see any problem with it."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next