Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing: Office

+3
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Molly Prewett
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Hospital Wing: Office Empty The Hospital Wing: Office

Post  Molly Prewett August 12th 2010, 7:01 am

Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

The Hospital Wing: Office Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Office

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 1st 2010, 6:28 am

Raphael entered the Hospital Wing, doubled over. He finally made it into the office, and closed the door leaning against it heavily. Walking over tot he desk, he let himself fall into the chair, and pulled out his voodoo doll, Halloween. Using a small dagger he kept in his pocket, he pricked his thumb and set a drop of blood on her forehead, telling her to get Gabriel, fast.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 1st 2010, 6:36 am

Gabriel comes running into the room, hair flying behind him. "Raven! Are you okay?" he bends down to his brother. Checking the labouring pulse, and taking in the bluish lips in with horror, he quickle runs to the medicine cabinet and pulls out packets of herbs. Halloween watched it all from a corner, mischief in her eyes.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 1st 2010, 6:38 am

Raphael was watching all of this with blurry eyes, darkness swimming at the edges. If only he could just breathe! Just one, deep breath of sweet air...
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 1st 2010, 6:44 am

Sprinting all over the room, he prepared the medicine that Raphael needed to breathe. He passed it to his brother, trying to tip the precious contents slowly into his mouht. But it wasn't working, Raph's eyes looked wide and scared and cast back and forth as he felt the liquid that would savbe him dribble away. Gabriel quickly grabbed his brother, lay him out on the floor, and started mouth to mouth...and tried not to enjoy the feeling too much.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 1st 2010, 6:58 am

He was falling into darkness, when suddenly he felt...warm lips against his own, and sweet, sweet air bursting into his lungs. He took a ragged breath of the borrowed air, and felt Gabriel's warm hands on his neck, as he pushed more and more into him. Soon, he was able to croak out a bewildered "Fox...?" before warm liquid, tainted with bitter herbs, rushed past his lips. As the medicine did it's work, he fell slowly asleep, his brother holding him tightly...
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven September 1st 2010, 6:59 am

Breathing a sigh of relief, he put the cup aside. Pulling his younger, smaller, fragile brother into his lap, he leaned against he desk and closed his eyes...
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 17th 2010, 2:03 am

Addie sat in the office, mixing herbs according to the notes in her special little book. She had already met her brother (Joel will write this later) and seen how bad of shape he was in- at least it seemed someone was helping him out. After discharging the younger boy, with the punk clothes and adorable face, she had seen just how run down the Hospital Wing had become without Gabriel there to help out. She was going to have a lot of work to do, getting things in order, plus classes and maybe more photoshoots with Lavender, but it was all worth it because she loved her brother too much to let all his hard work go in vain.
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 17th 2010, 2:23 am

Sorry - got dragged away. *tells everyone off and hides*

Molly struts into the HW, heels clicking against the clinical-looking floor as she makes her way over to the office. She knocks briefly on the door and pokes her head in. "Hey, Raph, how- oh! You're, like, definitely not Raph. Unless somethings gone screwy and you need a hand reversing it? Or it could be intentional, in which case, um, congratulations or votever. You make a a very pretty girl!" Molly babbles, completely confusing herself.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 17th 2010, 2:25 am

Addie laughed. "No, I'm his sister! But thank you for the compliment, anyways." She stood from the desk and set the mortar and pestle next to the glass raven statuette paper weight that was supposed to cause drama but never did. "Hi, I'm Adelia Whiteraven, Gabriel and Raphael's younger sister. I just arrived from the States a while back."
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 17th 2010, 2:27 am

Molly blinks. "Oh. That's, like, a much simpler explanation. Hi, Adelia -ohmyGod, that's a cool name- I'm Molly Prewett. I hang out here with Raph sometimes and he totally teaches me cool healing stuff. How d'you like Hogwarts so far, then?" she asks, grinning and kind of forgetting her original purpose for being here because Mya hasn't thought of one yet. Votever.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 17th 2010, 2:33 am

Addie motioned for Molly to sit, if she wanted too, and waved her wand for the tea service to do its thing. "It's, truthfully...it's huge!" Her eyes went wide. "So many levels, and staircases, passwords, riddles, and the walls that pretend to be doors! I hate those the most, i just run into them." she rubbed her shoulder, where she had ran into one pretty hard earlier. "But it's very beautiful, and old...a lot nicer than the American schools."
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 17th 2010, 2:39 am

Molly giggles. "In my first year I, like, forced my big brothers to draw me a map of a whole bunch of stuff," she confesses, taking a seat and a cup of tea. "And then of course it changes anyway, so whatever. Is your shoulder alright - I could take a look at it if you want. I mean, I know Raph could do it better, but I don't see him anywhere. He's not still sick, right?" she worries. Mama Bear does worry, you know. *nods*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 17th 2010, 2:42 am

Very Happy inner!Raph enjoys the worry. "He's doing better, it's a good thing i came! And no, my shoulder is fine thanks." She grinned, and then sobered. "You might be wondering why I'm here and not Gabriel, has Raph told you what happened?" She was genuinely curious as to why Gabriel pretty much jumped on the opportunity to go home to new Orleans.
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 17th 2010, 2:59 am

Molly shrugs, trying to appear casual even though that part of her who will grow up to be the type of person who believes gossip rags like Witch Weekly is lifting its nose and sniffing curiously at the hint of gossip in the air. "I'm glad he's getting better. Um...he said Gabriel went to help your other brother who messed his hand up duelling? Like, he's an Auror?" she says, fiddling with a strand of red hair.

sorry for the delay!
ninja
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 17th 2010, 3:04 am

Lol ninjaing is fun Very Happy

"Well, that's part of it. Dear brother Magnus, the retarded one. Always losing bits of himself in duels, he's lucky he's got his manparts all intact." Addie snorted derisively, her pretty face not well suited to disdain. "Anyway, and i'll tell you because I can see a fellow gossip deep within your soul- they've argued over something, and Gabe has pretty much refused to come back!"
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 17th 2010, 3:17 am

Molly grimaces through her giggle. "Oh wow. Is that what I've, like, got to prepare for when my brother goes off to become an Auror? Ew. If he loses his manparts he's, like, totally on his own!" Molly's eyes widen - she can't imagine having a falling out with a sibling, not a real one. And certainly not one that would requite separate continents. "Oh noes! That's such a shame! I hope they can work it out or something soon, families are meant to stick together no matter what," she says with conviction.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 17th 2010, 3:21 am

Addie nodded sadly. "Yeah, I hope they do too. They're pretty much meant to be together, forever, as the best of friends." she sighed, and then realised she was supposed to be making more tea for Raph. Picking up the mortar and pestle, she added a few more leaves from a jar to it and stirred. "And of course Gabriel ran off when Raph is almost out of tea. Oh well, that's how men are I guess." She giggled conspiratorially, since she was with a fellow female, as she mixed the herbs, checking the recipe in her book every few turns.
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 17th 2010, 3:25 am

Molly spends a few seconds wondering what it would be like if Gideon and Fabian were to ever fight, but quickly decides that's entirely too depressing and happily giggles along with Addie. It's kind of refreshing to have another girl to giggle along with - she and Alice are close, but both like their independence, Evans just sucks, and everyone else Molly hang with a lot aside from Dem is a guy. "Like, so typical," she scoffs, leaning forwards to watch how Addie makes the tea, just in case she can pick up any clues as to how to make it more easily. "So what made you decide on Hogwarts, then? Was it just because Raph needed a hand, or was it, like, something else?" she wonders.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 17th 2010, 3:33 am

Addie grinned. "All these hot boys, with their sexy accents would have to be...number 2 on my list, truthfully. I didn't like the idea of Raphael being alone, with only his voodoo doll to take care of him." She pointed to her own, Harlequin, who was putting up herb bottles. "They're ingenious little enchantments, but the kind Raph and I have are connected to our health, from what i understand. Halloween is just about useless right now."
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 17th 2010, 3:38 am

"Well the accents are kind of old hat for me, but ohmyGod there are some gorgeous bodies around Hogwarts," Molly smirks, thinking naturally of Kingsley. "Oh, hi Harlequin," she says, giving the doll a wave and a grin before nodding more seriously. "I can, like, totally understand why you wouldn't want to leave him here alone - if it was me and Gideon I would totally do the same in a heartbeat. That's my big brother," she adds unnecessarily. "I have another big brother and a younger sister, too. Huh, are there other ways to make voodoo dolls then? Like, not have them connected to your health so they can look after you, too, when you need it?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 17th 2010, 3:48 am

Addie liked that this girl understood about family. "Yeah, there are loads of ways, and loads of uses. Halloween is like a help-meet all around doll- if you notice, she's almost a person herself. Harley on the other hand is more of a my guardian, she's there if anyone tries to attack me." Addie shivered. "I mean, she helps with stuff but her main function is to protect. Gabriel used to have a doll, but he broke the poor dear, and instead got a plumed serpent. That I see he left behind." she made cooing noises, and with a flutter Gabriels beautiful Quetzalcoatl (OMG I SPELLED THAT CORRECTLY THE FIRST TIME) flew to her shoulder, and wrapped it's long, feathered tail around her neck like some sort of living feather boa (lol lol feather boa, literally). "Some of the dollmaking ways aren't allowed...the darker wizards use souls of the dead to animate them. Our dolls are just very cleverly enchanted."
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 17th 2010, 3:58 am

"I'm glad you don't use those dark ways. That would be, like, horrible," Molly says, trying not to think about that because she'd like to think that if she died, her soul would be let be, not forced in somewhere it doesn't belong and basically enslaved to someone. "Um, is being attacked, like, a likely possibility or something? You know Hogwarts is totally the safest place around," she assures the other girl. Mol's had it pretty easy, after all - if anyone even thought about hurting her, she knows Gideon would destroy them before they managed to lift a finger against her. Her eyes curiously follow the Quetzalcoatl (OMG I TOTALLY COPIED & PASTED! Wink ) as it wraps it's beautiful tail about Addie's neck. "Whoa, awesome!"

I might have to disappear soon, love, so sorry if I stop replying.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 17th 2010, 4:10 am

Okay! Very Happy It's fine Smile

"I grew up in one of the biggest, amoral, dirty cities in the United States. And look at me? I'm gorgeous." She said, pointing to herself. "And under-aged. Perfect jailbait for a drunk, older man to use...in his mind. Sure i can protect myself with spells, but what if I were to be surrounded, or my wand taken away? That's why i have Harly." she scratched in between the Quetz's eyebrow rufts, and it started to hum musically. "His name is Lucifer, would you like to pet him?"
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 17th 2010, 5:24 am

Molly's eyes widen. "Oh. Well, that, like, totally makes sense. You are pretty gorgeous. I just have killer heels, a totally creative mind for torture and a big brother who likes to protect me whether I need it or not," she says, smirking and then rolling her eyes slightly at Gideon's overprotectiveness. "Ooh, yes please," she greams, putting down her teacup and moving over to pet the Quetz. "Hey there, Lucifer. You're, like, pretty awesome you know. I think my brother Fabian would totally love you - he lives for fabulous things," she murmurs, gently stroking the creature's head.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next