Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing: Private Ward

+5
Romilda Vane
Molly Prewett
Peter Pan
Jack Smith
Remus Lupin
9 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Hospital Wing: Private Ward - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Private Ward

Post  Remus Lupin November 13th 2010, 6:00 pm

"Clumsy." Remus joked, shooting Sirius an affectionate look. "I think I'm doing a lot better, and I definitely won't say no to heading back to the dorm. I don't like it in here..." he pushed himself up with his unhurt arm and was glad to feel that his muscles weren't really all that sore anymore. Good thing he healed fast. "Let's head back."
AND THEN THEY LEFT AND WENT BACK TO THE DORM AND IT WAS AWESOME.

SHALL I POST FIRST OR DO YOU WANT TO?
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The Hospital Wing: Private Ward - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Private Ward

Post  Guest November 13th 2010, 7:08 pm

UM... I WAS... I WAS JUST SAVING 39 PICTURES OF TRENT REZNOR'S ASS TO MY COMPUTER UM... YOU CAN POST... WHILE I JUST... SIT HERE... YEAH.
igotdistratctedimsorry

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 13th 2010, 7:17 pm

*headdesk*
XD
I love you.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 3:37 am

So, after leaving the kitchen, Remus ended up in the hospital wing. Figuring he'd be here for a while, he asked to be put in this part of the hospital wing so it could be more quiet and he could get some studying done while taking meds and resting. Unfortunately, it was practically impossible for him to concentrate on his work so he was just sort of sitting here - sneezing occasionally - his work just laying on his lap, feeling grumpy, sick, and miserable. It was now a combination between being sick and being upset and angry over the most recent fight with his best friend. Plus he was supposed to be hanging out with Jack today but he ruined that thanks to getting ill. Summoning up some energy, Remus takes a blank piece of parchment and scribbles a short note to send to his boyfriend.

Jack,
I guess it was a bit too cold out last night,
cause I got sick.
Sorry we won't get to hang out today.
I'm resting up in the hospital wing taking gross meds.
I was really looking forward to seeing you too.

Remus is totally pouting as he writes this, just saying. Jack can imagine that while reading the note. Hehe.

Anyway, don't worry, I'll be better in a day or two.
Miss you,
Remus

Then Remus sends the note off and settles back on his pillow, trying to concentrate on something involving witch hunts for History of Magic class, but is having quite a bit of difficulty at doing so.

And this is just being posted now so Mya can have Jack reply when she next gets on. Yep yep.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith December 4th 2010, 11:08 am

OH, Inner!Jack imagined that alright. That's why it took him so long to get here. Ew. Ok, I'll stop now.
Jack, who has read the note with a growing sense of alarm, comes sauntering into the private ward, eyes darting about until he spots a very sick looking version of his boyfriend staring blankly at a History of Magic book. "Hey, you," he says with a soft grin, shaking his head. "Didn't I warn you this would happen?" He brushes Remus' hair back and drops into the seat next to his bed.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 6:01 pm

Oh...Ew. Haha. Amethyst is amused. Remus sneezes, giving Jack a bleak, miserable look, before replying. "Yeah, yeah. I know...but it was worth it. I'm going to get you sick too if you stick around, you know. I'm just...sick. Yeah." And very upset and miserable but it is as it is.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith December 5th 2010, 12:20 am

Jack makes a sympathetic face. "So we'll be washed out and snot-nosed together, it'll be romantic," he smirks, leaning over and kissing Remus lightly on the lips because he doesn't really care if he gets sick. "What can I get you first? Juice? Soup? Lemon tea? All of the above served whilst wearing nothing but an apron over my gorgeous and lightly oiled self?" he jokes. Well, not that he wouldn't if Remus so wished it.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 5th 2010, 1:33 am

Remus snorts, which gets lost in another sneeze. "I couldn't enjoy that view in this current state...I can't even enjoy chocolate right now - and you have no idea how big an issue that is for me." He pouts, pulling the blanket up to his chin. "How is it romantic being sick together? It'd just be...being sick." At least he wasn't throwing up. He hated throwing up.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith December 5th 2010, 10:17 pm

Mya hates throwing up with a vengeance. Jack chuckles, kisses Remus' forehead again, and goes to get some soup and some tea for him. "Well, it wouldn't be the most romantic date ever, that's for sure, but we could snuggle up together," he points out, settling on the bedside and holding the bowl of soup in his hands. "See, sometimes it's just easier to look at the positives. Here," he says, lifting a spoonful of the steaming liquid up towards Remus' lips. "Careful, it's hot."
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 5th 2010, 11:25 pm

Amethyst hates throwing up too. It's gross. "Hm..well, I do like snuggling." Remus admits, smiling lightly. His expression falters slightly when Jack holds the spoon out to him - it reminds him of the argument he'd just had with Sirius, which he really didn't want to think about right now - but he quickly covers it up by blowing softly on the soup to cool it down. "Better hot than cold." he chuckles lightly, taking the spoon in his mouth. He could have just said he wasn't hungry, but his stomach was telling him otherwise, and the soup was pretty yummy.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 6th 2010, 1:50 am

-as Jack-

Jack grins at Remus' admission that he likes snuggling, but then he spots that look that his boyfriend tries to cover up and his smile fades. "Everything alright? Besides the snot-monster invading your sinuses, of course," he says, returning the spoon to the bowl to continue feeding Remus. He needs his strength, after all. Unlike Mya, who often refuses to eat when she's sick because she feels too gross, which really only weakens her so that's stupid, but votever.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 6th 2010, 2:11 am

Remus is too sick to even bother going quaffley over the admission of the fact that he likes snuggling. Wow. This boy is sick. He'll get better soon though, especially with such a great doctor taking care of him. Amethyst doesn't like to eat when she's sick either. Ick. That could lead to vomiting and that just won't go over well. Remus' sick stomach decides he's not going to eat anymore now, so Remus shakes his head to anymore soup, He takes the bowl from his boyfriend's hands and sets it on the little table next to his bed. Then he tugs on Jack's hands, wanting him to be closer. Snuggling is good when one's sick. Yep yep. "My stomach's saying no more food for right now." he sighed, letting the frown return to his face instead of continuing to hide it. "Sirius and I sort of fought again. And I don't think he likes you very much. Which is rather upsetting cause I like you a lot and wouldn't it make sense for me to want my boyfriend and my best friend to get along?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 6th 2010, 2:17 am

-still Jack-

Jack lets Remus pull him closer and obliges by kicking off his shoes and settling on the mattress next to Remus. He pulls the slightly smaller man into his arms and cradles him. "I'm sorry," he says quietly. "If there's anything I can do to make things easier, just let me know. You want to talk about it?" he asks calmly, his fingers brushing lightly through Remus' hair. He ignores that Sirius doesn't like him, because honestly, apart from the distress it causes Remus, Jack doesn't care what Sirius thinks of him.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 6th 2010, 2:35 am

Remus turns his head away to sneeze real quick then turns back to settle in and relax against Jack, resting his cheek against Jack's chest. "It's just..been real hard lately, cause...well, Sirius and I have always been close, so we act differently with each other than with some of our other friends. It's never been unusual for us to do stuff like feeding each other, or hugging a lot, stuff like that...but now...I just don't know how to handle that when it doesn't feel right to do it, knowing that - one, I can tell he's uncomfortable with the whole 'being gay' situation no matter what he tells me otherwise, and two, I have a boyfriend and I don't think it'd be entirely fair to you if I'm acting like that still with him. Am I making any sense? Honestly, I can hardly remember what I've just been saying. My head's all foggy. Just...I don't know. And I got annoyed with him because he couldn't even use the term 'boyfriend' when talking about you. It was kind of stupid of me to get so annoyed about it, but I just couldn't see how hard it was to say 'boyfriend'."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 6th 2010, 3:24 am

-Jack-

Jack just listens some more, letting Remus ramble and holding him. "Look - this stuff about Sirius being uncomfortable with your sexuality I can't do anything about. I've never given a toss what anybody else thought, so I don't really understand. I'm sorry. Maybe he just needs more time. It's not stupid of you to be annoyed, though - you should be able to expect your friends to at least say a simple word that describes your life." Sirius needs a good kick up the arse, Jack thinks privately, but isn't about to share that with his boyfriend. He smiles slightly, because Remus' concern over the boundaries of their relationship is adorable. Much like everything else Remus does. "You're making perfect sense, but you're over-thinking, Remus. How you behave with your friends shouldn't change just because you're with me now - if you and Siruis feed each other and hug and hell, if you dance naked about your dorm room as part of your friendship, then that's that. Although if there's naked dancing, I wouldn't mind pictures," he smirks.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 6th 2010, 3:38 am

O_O Eowyn is in shock. Sirius just admitted that was rather decent of Jack, and actually almost said he was maybe not entirely horrible after all, but then he remembered Jack gets to snog Remus. *facepalm*

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 6th 2010, 3:44 am

*giggles* Poor Eowyn.
Jack is physically incapable of restraining himself when it comes to being a flirt, he just doesn't want to be a hypocrite.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 6th 2010, 3:50 am

Molly Prewett wrote:-Jack-

Jack just listens some more, letting Remus ramble and holding him. "Look - this stuff about Sirius being uncomfortable with your sexuality I can't do anything about. I've never given a toss what anybody else thought, so I don't really understand. I'm sorry. Maybe he just needs more time. It's not stupid of you to be annoyed, though - you should be able to expect your friends to at least say a simple word that describes your life." Sirius needs a good kick up the arse, Jack thinks privately, but isn't about to share that with his boyfriend. He smiles slightly, because Remus' concern over the boundaries of their relationship is adorable. Much like everything else Remus does. "You're making perfect sense, but you're over-thinking, Remus. How you behave with your friends shouldn't change just because you're with me now - if you and Siruis feed each other and hug and hell, if you dance naked about your dorm room as part of your friendship, then that's that. Although if there's naked dancing, I wouldn't mind pictures," he smirks.

Remus can't help laughing at that, even if it leads to some coughing. He groans, pressing his face into Jack's shirt. "This being sick thing sucks." He sighs. "I guess I am over-thinking things..but I can't help it that I worry so much. I don't have a lot of relationship experience so I just want to make sure I'm not messing things up." Remus isn't going to comment on the whole 'Jack never really giving a care about what anyone else thinks', cause, even if it doesn't seem like it all the time, Remus does worry a lot about what others think. It mostly just has to do with the fact that he's a werewolf and has had to deal with a lot of people thinking poorly of him because of it. Speaking of which...we really need to figure out when that's all going to come out into the open. Amethyst has a slight idea that she'll PM Mya about.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 6th 2010, 3:54 am

Sirius says you BEST NOT BE TELLING JACK ABOUT MY BEING AN ANIMAGUS DAMMIT.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 6th 2010, 3:56 am

Not at all...as long as Sirius doesn't tell anymore people (besides McGoogles, cause I'm assuming Sirius'll tell her) about that whole kissing incident. :3 Remus is going flip out and go hide away forever if he finds out that James knows.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 6th 2010, 4:02 am

Mya is eagerly awaiting Amethyst's PM

-Jack-

Jack pats Remus' back gently as he coughs it out. Lovely. Mya hates coughing. Mya's weird. "You're not messing anything up. There's no right way and wrong way with relationships, Remus - it's about what works for us, ok?" he says, kissing Remus on the top of the head. "You want something to drink? Water, juice, tea? More soup?" he says, because he wants his boyfriend healthy again.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 6th 2010, 4:06 am

Remus Lupin wrote:Not at all...as long as Sirius doesn't tell anymore people (besides McGoogles, cause I'm assuming Sirius'll tell her) about that whole kissing incident. :3 Remus is going flip out and go hide away forever if he finds out that James knows.

OMG NO HE WILL NEVER TELL ANYONE HE DOES NOT WANT DO NOT WANT NO

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane December 6th 2010, 4:11 am

Doesn't matter really. McGoogles already knows. XD
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 6th 2010, 4:12 am

Molly Prewett wrote:Jack pats Remus' back gently as he coughs it out. Lovely. Mya hates coughing. Mya's weird. "You're not messing anything up. There's no right way and wrong way with relationships, Remus - it's about what works for us, ok?" he says, kissing Remus on the top of the head. "You want something to drink? Water, juice, tea? More soup?" he says, because he wants his boyfriend healthy again.

Amethyst hates coughing too. So Mya's not that weird. ^^ "Well...just let me know if I'm doing something wrong that's bothering you, okay?" He turns his head to sneeze again, kind of surprised, but glad, that Jack hasn't gotten grossed out by him being all gross and sick and left. Resting his head back down against Jack's chest, he shakes his head, closing his eyes. "I know I should drink something...but I'm kind of comfortable right here and don't really want to move."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 6th 2010, 4:42 am

"Ok, just let me know if you get thirsty," Jack murmurs, his voice softening because the signs Remus' body is giving him indicate he's on the verge of sleep. "And I promise - we should both feel comfortable enough to let each other know when something isn't ok with us, ok?" Jack just gently rubs Remus' back, holding him and hoping he's in some way making him feel better. Mya apologises, she didn't realise she hadn't posted here! Silly Mya.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next