Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+23
Sidney Fletcher
Parvati Patil
Penelope Rosier
Dean Thomas
Roger Davies - Inactive
Djinn- Inactive
Peter Pan
Adelia Whiteraven
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
Audrey Stevenson
Lorcan Scamander - Inact
Lysander Scamander
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Penelope Clearwater-Inact
Ravenclaw Mod
Rose Weasley
Padma Patil
Nikki Orwell
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
27 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 1st 2010, 3:54 am

"Yeah. He was really nice," she said smiling. "Alright. I'll see you in the dorm later. Nice seeing you again, Nikki!" And with that she hopped up to go look for her quills. It was already the first day, and already stuff had gone missing.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Morag MacDougal - Inactiv September 1st 2010, 5:52 am

Morag skipped over to the Ravenclaw table, sitting down and happily munching on some toast.

Morag MacDougal - Inactiv

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Scamander September 2nd 2010, 11:33 pm

Lysander sniffed and smelt food. Lots of it. He started sprinting head long towards the Rvenclaw table, just incase the food magiclaly disappear in the next 2 seconds. Plus, chances were his brother would be there. He started shovelling food down his throat the moment his but hit the seat. Bacon, mash potatoes, beef, chicken, ice cream. You name it. Suddenly he stopped. It felt weird eating along. So he reached into his magically altered bag and pulled out a mirror. He placed the mirror beside him. "Much better" And so he carried on eating.
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorcan Scamander - Inact September 2nd 2010, 11:37 pm

"About Rowling-forsaken time!" Lysander, of course, was magnetically attracted to anything that looked like him--possibly the only reason the two functioned as siblings. Lorcan greeted him with a resounding smack to the back of the head, and a few statements spoken through a mix of mashed potatoes. "I swear I'll have to open up a Gringotts vault to keep you from running away with my money!" Sure, he was glad that his twin was around--how else were they going to keep hilarity afoot?

It didn't mean he appreciated being as broke as his brother was crazy about partying. And that was a very direct correlation.

Lorcan Scamander - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Scamander September 2nd 2010, 11:41 pm

The mash potatoe flew out of Lysanders mouth and hit a porr girl in the face, "Sorry about that love, call me later and I'll lick it off" He winked at her as she giggled. Lysander turned to his brother, "I saved you the change this time though...." He said, putting on his innocent face. He reached into his pocket and pulled out £1.56 pence. "Actually, I want to buy a chocolate bar later so i better take that back" And he reached for the pund coin, leaving Lorcan with only 56p. "Call it even shall we mate? Goodo! Now eat!"
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorcan Scamander - Inact September 3rd 2010, 12:00 am

Disgusting. For the umteenth time ever, Lorcan wondered how in the Hell of it all Lysander ever got away with that. But it'd been years, and the answer had never really been clear. Probably wouldn't ever be...

Lorcan listened. Watched the tiniest possible percentage of his money be put into his hand. And then watched two thirds of that be taken right back. His hand formed a fist around the loose change, and for just a moment, his face resembled what could only be a murderous glare.

But this was the fourth time that month. He'd gotten a bit used to it. "I hope you really, really enjoy that chocolate bar." The only thing that put another smile on this face was the reminder of treats--his mother had left him some sherbet lemon in his trunk, which was -hopefully- still untouched by Lysander. Lorcan exhaled shortly, and continued to shovel food into his mouth.

Lorcan Scamander - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 13th 2010, 6:32 am

Audrey sat at the table. Yeah.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 13th 2010, 6:33 am

Louis led Lavender over to the Ravenclaw table and sat her down before sitting next to her. "You are an honored guest Ms. Brown. Not many outsiders get to sit at our table" He grinned and winked at her
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 13th 2010, 6:37 am

Lavender followed Louis in, excited and hoping someone would spot her with him. She sat next to him, beaming. "Well, I'm honored to be here." She giggled and looked up and down the table. She spotted the girl she met the other day. "Audrey! Hi!" She smiled.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

http://myownworldtoescape.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 13th 2010, 6:39 am

Louis smiled at her and noticed Audrey "Hey Audrey" he smiled at the girl and took hold of Lavender's hand, entwining his fingers with hers
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 13th 2010, 6:39 am

"Hi Louis! Welcome Lav!" She put a pile of fruit on her plate. "How are you two doing?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 13th 2010, 6:42 am

She giggled again. "Doing great, and you? How have you been?" She looked down at her plate, but felt weird eating here.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 13th 2010, 6:44 am

Louis smiled "Doing alright" He noticed Lav's slight discomfort and he slid his arm around her waist, giving her a squeeze. He smiled and whispered in her ear "You're fine. just relax"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 13th 2010, 6:45 am

Audrey smiled them, "I'm good. Keeping busy. You two look awfully cozy..."
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 13th 2010, 6:53 am

She blushed and giggled a bit when he slid his arm around her. She felt a lot more relaxed with his arm around her. She looked over at Audrey, grinning, "Cozy, eh?" She looked around seeing if anyone else noticed them, she was an attention whore. "Louis brought me here so we could get to know each other better." She smiled at him.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 13th 2010, 6:56 am

Louis laughed a little and ducked his head "yea, just trying to get to know each other. What's new with you Audrey?"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson September 13th 2010, 8:07 am

"Nothing really." Still smiling she looked apologetic, "Sorry I have to go now" Tam needs to finish this work and get some sleep.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 13th 2010, 5:21 pm

"Oh, see you later Audrey!" She smiled at her then looked back to Louis. "I like her! I met her the other day, she seems really cool. So far, all the Ravenclaws I've met are awesome!" She giggled.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 13th 2010, 5:26 pm

[prefacing this by saying i'm not around long. just popping in to check stuff and then i have to get ready to go back to school]

Louis laughed "Yea she's a fun girl" He thought back to his encounter with her when she told him to ask Lavender out and he frowned a bit thinking of the results of that. He shook his head back to reality and smiled at Lav "What can I say, us claws ARE pretty darn cool" he chuckled
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 13th 2010, 5:31 pm

[I figured. I'm doing the same, have to get ready for work soon just waiting for our bug dude to come spray...]

She couldn't help but wonder out loud. "How do you two know each other? I mean, obviously your in the same house, but have you guys been friends?" Audrey was gorgeous, and she liked boys. "Just need to know if there's any competition I need to know about." She winked then giggled.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 13th 2010, 10:46 pm

Louis grinned at her nervousness about Audrey and chuckled "Audrey and I are just friends, she's in my year and we've just known each other a while. We're not super close, but she's a Ravenclaw so I guess that kind of means we get to be friends. Don't worry, there's no way she could surpass you" He winked
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 14th 2010, 2:20 am

She grinned widely. "Good. I really like her too." She looked down the table again. "So, what's your common room like? I've always wondered what other common rooms are like."
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 14th 2010, 8:48 am

Louis laughed a bit "Well, I would suppose it's like Gryffindor's, though I've never actually been there. We've got a fireplace, a few couches and arm chairs. It's a big circular room that looks out over the mountains. It's rather beautiful. The ceiling is a dome of stars. There's a statue of Rowena Ravenclaw herself, and of course we've got tables for studying. Oh! And we've always got to answer a riddle to get into the common room" he chuckled "Sound anything like the Gryffindor common room?"

[yea dude. i actually opened my copy of DH and researched this shit xD]
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 14th 2010, 10:15 pm

[hehe, I JUST finished reading that book, so it's all fresh in my mind Smile]

"Really? That sounds awesome! Um.. Well ours is pretty basic actually. We have the fireplace, a bunch of chairs, Gryffindor colors everywhere. We just have a portrait of this fat lady, and we give her the password to get it." She shrugged at how lame her house sounded in comparison. "You have to answer a question to get it? What happens if you get it wrong?"
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 14th 2010, 10:24 pm

Louis smirked and shrugged "I guess they would have to wait for someone to come along who got the riddle right. But I'll let you in on a secret, I'm not usually wrong" he winked. "So a portrait of a fat lady huh?" he laughed a little "What if you forget the password?"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next