Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+23
Sidney Fletcher
Parvati Patil
Penelope Rosier
Dean Thomas
Roger Davies - Inactive
Djinn- Inactive
Peter Pan
Adelia Whiteraven
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
Audrey Stevenson
Lorcan Scamander - Inact
Lysander Scamander
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Penelope Clearwater-Inact
Ravenclaw Mod
Rose Weasley
Padma Patil
Nikki Orwell
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
27 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 7 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive January 30th 2011, 10:37 pm

"So am I!" Rita exclaimed excitedly. "And we're in the same house. What are the chances of that?" She paused, feeling kinda bad for shoving Audrey out of the conversation, and then asked, "Where were you before Hogwarts?"

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 7 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Melanie McCann January 30th 2011, 10:39 pm

"I was at The Salem Witches' Institute." She said with a wide grin. "It's an all girls school over in the states." She said nodding as she ate some of her fruit.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive January 30th 2011, 10:41 pm

"You're American?" Rita asked quizzically. "I went there once with my aunt, to Florida." Rita doesn't quite realize how big the US is. "Have you ever been there?"

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann January 30th 2011, 10:43 pm

Melanie nodded her head with a large smile. "Yeah! I've been to Florida a few times actually!" She said with a wide grin.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive January 30th 2011, 10:48 pm

"It was amazing!" Rita gushed. "I had the best time. I-" she caught herself. "But you don't want to hear about that. What about you? I'm assuming your parents are our kind?"

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann January 30th 2011, 10:50 pm

"Yeah, well my dad is." She said nodding. "My mom is a muggle though and she didn't want to move out of the states. So I've been going to school there for my whole life and then I just got bored of going to an all girls school and being there so we moved here." She said with a wide grin. "And now I go to Hogwarts."
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive January 30th 2011, 10:55 pm

Rita smiled coyly. 'I wouldn't mind an all girls school." she thought to herself, and then grinned back at Melanie. "I could see that being a problem. All the charged teenaged angst of however many young women were there, supercharged by drama."

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann January 30th 2011, 10:56 pm

"Yeah, there was definitely some drama." She said nodding. "I mean, don't get me wrong, it was a fun school and we had a lot of fun on the weekends and stuff together but it got pretty old after being there for so many years." She said with a small shrug.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive January 30th 2011, 10:58 pm

Rita cringed, imagining some sort of relationship drama in a dorm that they had to stay in together until they were done with school. She vowed then and there to never date someone from her dorm.
[We'll see how that goes. If 2.0 is anything like 1.0, there is about a 99.99% chance of her breaking that promise.]
"Well, I'm glad you're here, at any rate."

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann January 30th 2011, 11:00 pm

Melanie smiled widely. "Well, thanks." She said with a wide smile. "I'm glad to be here. People are all really nice here and stuff." She said grinning. "Especially the boys."
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive January 30th 2011, 11:01 pm

"I haven't met any boys yet," Rita admitted. "Just you and Audrey." She gestured, figuring it counted as an introduction.

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann January 30th 2011, 11:03 pm

"I've only met a few." She said nodding. "But they've all been really nice." She looked over at Audrey when she gestured to her and smiled. "Hi Audrey, I'm Melanie."
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive January 30th 2011, 11:05 pm

[Sorry, I don't think she's on, which is why I feel bad about moving on but...]
"You could introduce me, couldn't you?" simpered Rita. "I was home schooled, so I don't know very many people, really."

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann January 30th 2011, 11:07 pm

"Yeah, I could." She said grinning and glanced around. "I don't see any here but I will introduce you in the future." She said grinning.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive January 30th 2011, 11:08 pm

"That would be great, thank you." Rita looked around. "This is a bit intimidating. It was hard enough finding my way here, let alone anywhere else," she admitted.

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann January 30th 2011, 11:10 pm

"Yeah, it is a pretty big school for never coming here before." She said as she finished up her food. "But don't worry you'll get used to it pretty easily." She said nodding as she stood up. "Well, sorry but I've got to run. I'll see you around though, Rita! Maybe in the common room later or something!" She said with a wide grin and walked off.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive January 30th 2011, 11:12 pm

"Alright, goodbye," Rita said, half-resentfully. She wanted to go out and meet people, too, but didn't want to leave Audrey alone.

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Kendra Clark February 1st 2011, 6:53 pm

Kenra wanders away, bored and yet not really needing anything to do. She recited magical history facts in her mind and sits at the Ravenclaw table, despite the girls sitting there.
Kendra Clark
Kendra Clark

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive February 1st 2011, 6:56 pm

Rita smiles at the girl, her dark hair in stark contrast to her own. "Hi." Rita really liked the way this girl looked, and made it a bit obvious in the way she checked her out. "I'm Rita. You're a Gryff, huh? I think you're at the wrong table, love." As pretentious as she sounded, she wasn't meaning to be rude. Actually, she didn't want the girl to leave.

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Kendra Clark February 1st 2011, 6:58 pm

Kendra is taken aback by being adressed so boldly by the pretty blonde girl. "Hi," she says. "And yes, I'm in Gryffindor, but this table has a better view of the hall, if you don't mind." She squirmed a bit as Rita's eyes raked up and down her body, but didn't let it show. "Besides, blue is a pretty colour."
Kendra Clark
Kendra Clark

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive February 1st 2011, 7:00 pm

Rita grinned. "Couldn't agree more. How long have you been here?" She let her eyes carress the other girl's face. "What's your name, by the way?"

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Kendra Clark February 1st 2011, 7:02 pm

Kendra grimaced inwardly. She had completely forgotten to introduce herself. "I'm Kendra Clark. I've been here for a few years, I've just been on holiday with my friend Percival."
Kendra Clark
Kendra Clark

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive February 1st 2011, 7:03 pm

Rita grabbed on to that. "Friend? Or boyfriend?" She laughed, always up for a bit of gossip, even around people she didn't know.

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Kendra Clark February 1st 2011, 7:05 pm

Kendra wrinkled her nose. "Just a friend. Poor Percy has been stuck in the friend zone with every girl he's ever liked, but luckily I haven't been one of them. If anything, I'm the one stuck in the friend zone... not that he knows I like him." She stopped herself. "But that's all you need to know. You asked, I answered. No big deal."
Kendra Clark
Kendra Clark

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive February 1st 2011, 7:07 pm

Rita wasn't sure because of her deep tan skin, but she was fairly sure that Kendra was blushing. "You really like him, don't you?" She was puzzled. "You are gorgeous. Why wouldn't he date you?"

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next