Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+23
Sidney Fletcher
Parvati Patil
Penelope Rosier
Dean Thomas
Roger Davies - Inactive
Djinn- Inactive
Peter Pan
Adelia Whiteraven
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
Audrey Stevenson
Lorcan Scamander - Inact
Lysander Scamander
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Penelope Clearwater-Inact
Ravenclaw Mod
Rose Weasley
Padma Patil
Nikki Orwell
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
27 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 8 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Kendra Clark February 1st 2011, 7:12 pm

Kendra shook her head. "It isn't like that. We've known each other since my first day here and it would be weird for him if we ever dated." She tilted her head, quizzically. "But why do you care? From the way you were checking me out I had the idea that you liked me."
Kendra Clark
Kendra Clark

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 8 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive February 2nd 2011, 1:00 am

Rita grinned. "Maybe a bit, but I'm not the type to but in on a crush."

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Kendra Clark February 2nd 2011, 1:02 am

Kendra protested. "It's not a crush! It's just... I don't know. Like I could see us living together and raising a family, but not like... kissing or anything." She shook her head. "That probably sounds odd, doesn't it. All the same, it is not a crush!"
Kendra Clark
Kendra Clark

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive February 2nd 2011, 1:03 am

Rita sighed. "You're just in denial, my dear. You'll come around eventually." Then she stopped and really looked at Kendra. "Wait-- you would be all right with me 'liking' you?"

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Kendra Clark February 2nd 2011, 1:05 am

Kendra bit her lip. "Yeah, kinda." She pauses. "Not that I like you or anything..." She thought for a few seconds. "Do you want to go somewhere? Hogsmeade is beautiful this time of year and I'm bored out of my mind."
Kendra Clark
Kendra Clark

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive February 2nd 2011, 1:12 am

Rita stands, shrugging. "I have nothing else to do until my classes start, so I may as well."

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven February 5th 2011, 12:04 am

Raphael walks calmly into the room and sits down, wishing he could have a nice bowl of gumbo and dirty rice. Oh well, British food wasn't all that bad. Sipping from his goblet, he muttered through his vast stores of healing charms to himself, trying to distract himself from the loads of cleaning he still had to do.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan March 12th 2011, 1:08 pm

Peter Pan walks in and picks up an apple off the table then sat down while taking a bite. he pulled out some homework and revised it.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Location : second star on the right and straight on till morning

https://www.facebook.com/liliy.pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 2nd 2011, 5:39 am

Penelope sauntered into the grand hall, nervously twirling her brown hair around her finger while examining the room. Tilting her head to the side then, she spotted the Ravenclaw table which was filled with other students. A flutter rose in her stomach as she made her way over and took a seat while continuing to twirl her hair. It being her first year and all she hadn't made any friends yet. She just hoped things would get more exciting soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 2nd 2011, 5:45 am

Luna skipped into the great hall and took a seat next to a brunette at the Ravenclaw table. She smiled as she took a piece of chicken and some mashed potatoes on her plate. "Hello," she greeted happily, smiling dreamily over at the other girl. "I'm Luna. Luna Lovegood. And you are?" she asked curiously, a distant look in her eyes as she wondered if they'd be serving pudding.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 2nd 2011, 11:37 pm

Noticing the girl next to her, Penelope turns her head and smiles. "Hi Luna! I'm Penelope." She was very grateful for the chance to talk to someone new and didn't want to ruin her chance of making a friend. "Hows your day going so far?"

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 8 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLEPLAY AREA]

Post  Guest May 3rd 2011, 12:20 am

Alexa glanced around nervously. Her long curly hair bounced around on her shoulders as she did so; she swept it forward to hide her face. She didn't want to meet anyone, for fear that they would be afraid of her - after all, she was the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange.
"At least I'm not related to Voldemort," she thought, attempting to be positive. "Then it would be really bad..."
The Great Hall was loud, and Alexa found that she could barely hear herself think. Alexa ignored the fabulous scent of probably delicious food magically appearing on the table. She'd eat later.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 3rd 2011, 2:58 am

"It's been going well. I went out by the lake to look for some fresh water plimpies earlier this morning. How has your day been?" she asked curiously, smiling in a friendly manner as she helped herself to a goblet of pumpkin juice.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 3rd 2011, 4:17 am

"Oh really? That sounds like so much fun!" Penelope says this with much excitement in her voice. Then sighing and resting her head on her hand she thinks about what she did today. "Um, well, nothing really, I went for a nice walk, it's quite lovely around here, the flowers never seem to stop getting prettier! Oh how I love them. Oh, and then i tried to make out some shapes in the clouds." Shrugging her shoulders here. "So in summary, nothing really!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 3rd 2011, 4:32 am

"Oh, I love looking for shapes in the clouds! I swear I saw a Crumple Horned Snorkack the other day when I was out on the grounds. It's always so pretty out there this time of year," she agreed. "I do most of my studying outside just as an excuse to be out while we have this nice weather, since it was too cold to really spend a lot of time out on the grounds."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 3rd 2011, 4:37 am

Penelope smiles a little at Luna here. "I swear I saw a Narwhal earlier, it was the best. But nevertheless, no one was there to share my joy." She then continues by taking a sip of her pumpkin juice and plopping some food in her mouth. "I agree, when it's this nice out, why stay inside and study? That would just be foolish!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 3rd 2011, 4:44 am

"A narwhal?" Luna's eyes widened in surprise. "That must have been really special! I've never seen a narwhal before, but my father wrote an article about them in an edition of the Quibbler not too long ago. I try to spend as little time as possible inside of the castle, unless I'm exploring some of the secret rooms there are here."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 8 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLEPLAY AREA]

Post  Guest May 3rd 2011, 4:27 pm

Alexa overheard the strange conversation of two other witches. The voices sounded familiar - now, what was it? Loony Lovegod and Penelope Mudwater? She couldn't guess. The smells of dinner were already getting to her, so Alexa decided to try just one peppermint humbug. It was disgusting. Alexa quickly swallowed it and washed it down with some pumpkin juice, which wasn't all that bad. Alexa was still hungry, though; but she would not eat anything. She remembered when Bellatrix had left her in the orphanage, saying that Alexa was fat. No, Alexa was not going to eat. She stood up and hurried to the Ravenclaw tower.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 3rd 2011, 11:34 pm

"Oh, yes, they are very rare. But they're such amazing creatures!" Penelope continued to twirl her hair around her finger while she replied to Luna. "I am the same way, except I haven't found many secret passageways yet, I kinda zone out whenever i'm in the middle of looking for one. Next thing I know I'm in the girls bathroom!" She let out a small giggle as she recalled the last time that had happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 4th 2011, 12:10 am

"Like unicorns of the sea," Luna commented in her usual dreamy voice. She giggled along with Penelope and brushed a strand of her own blonde hair behind her ear. "I've found a few rooms, usually while looking for my stuff that goes missing throughout the year. The other students like hiding my things around the school for me to look for."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 5th 2011, 12:56 am

"Exactly!" Exclaimed Penelope. "Oh really? They hide your stuff? Well that may be fun to go looking for them! It would kinda be like a scavenger hunt!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 5th 2011, 12:59 am

"Exactly!" Luna grinned, glad that someone understood her. "But I just have to make sure I find everything before I go home for the summer. The students have really have gotten good at hiding things, and it's a bit difficult to find everything by the end of the year."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 5th 2011, 1:05 am

"Oh yes, well that makes sense, after years of doing things you eventually have to get better or it's just silly! But, i'll help if you want! That would be quite enjoyable!" Penelope opened her mouth in a toothy smile here thinking about how fun it would actually be to skip around the castle on a mission to find things. Besides that, Luna seemed completely nice and she wouldn't mind helping her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 5th 2011, 1:16 am

"Really?" Luna returned the smile. She wasn't used to having many friends, and it was nice having someone who cared about her and her things. "That would be nice of you. I could definitely use the extra help! And I'm sure that with you helping me out, I'd find all my things twice as quickly since I'll have another set of eyes looking for them."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 5th 2011, 6:21 am

"we should start soon then!" Penelope then squealed in delight "it can be like an adventure." She was overly ecstatic about talking to a new friend. Penelope had never been good at socializing because she was more content on her own. But she promised herself to make many new friends this year and Luna seemed perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next