Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+23
Sidney Fletcher
Parvati Patil
Penelope Rosier
Dean Thomas
Roger Davies - Inactive
Djinn- Inactive
Peter Pan
Adelia Whiteraven
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
Audrey Stevenson
Lorcan Scamander - Inact
Lysander Scamander
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Penelope Clearwater-Inact
Ravenclaw Mod
Rose Weasley
Padma Patil
Nikki Orwell
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
27 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 6 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Dean Thomas January 4th 2011, 4:38 am

[TIME OUT! WHERE DID YOU FACEBOOK ME?! I SEE NOTHING!]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 6 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Penelope Rosier January 4th 2011, 4:38 am

[i sent you a facebook message on your rl fb]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil January 4th 2011, 4:39 am

[Louis better whip into shape or he will be hearing from parvati. JS.]
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas January 4th 2011, 4:41 am

[WHHAAATT?? *sees nothing* When did you send it?! *is super confused*]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan January 11th 2011, 7:10 am

Peter wanders in and sits down at the Ravenclaw table. grabbing an apple from a bowl he takes a large bite out of it and turns in hi seat to do some people watching.

[if anyone wishes to join him please feel free too]
Peter Pan
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Location : second star on the right and straight on till morning

https://www.facebook.com/liliy.pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney Fletcher January 25th 2011, 5:21 am

Sidney walks into the great hall nervously, surprised she didn't get lost in the great castle. She looks around and see four long tables - one for each house. She spots the Ravenclaw table and nervously makes her way over. She doesn't know anyone here yet, so she sits down by herself a little bit away from groups of people chatting. She then reaches for the nearest plate of food and puts a small amount on her plate. As she eats, she looks around the hall, quietly observing the students around her from her house and the others and the hall itself.
Sidney Fletcher
Sidney Fletcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive January 28th 2011, 2:23 am

Rita plods in and sits at the Ravenclaw table, setting her bags down and sending what she hopes looks like a superior sneer to the other tables, but probably only succeeds in looking sad. She grabs a goblet of pumpkin juice and downs it. She puts the cup down, pushes it aside, and then lays her head down on her arms, bored.

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson January 28th 2011, 2:51 am

Audrey walked in and saw a blonde girl sitting at the table with her head on her arms. She walked over and sat next to her, "Hey, you alright?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive January 28th 2011, 3:41 am

Rita sat up, looking around for the source of the voice. She saw a girl standing there and smiled, not showing her timidity. "Oh, yeah," she murmured, appraising the girl's appearance. "I'm fine." Remembering her sense of professionalism, she explained, "Just a bit tired. I just got in this morning and haven't had a chance to settle in yet." She looked down for a moment to examine her red pinky fingernail, which had chipped, and then extended her hand to the girl. "I'm Rita, by the way. Rita Skeeter." She flashed a winning grin.
[Don't have much time, but it would be nice to meet people. Smile ]

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson January 28th 2011, 5:05 am

[SO SORRY I HAD A PHYSICS EMERGENCY!]

Audrey smiled and held out her hand, "Audrey Stevenson. Nice to meet you. Where did you get in from?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive January 28th 2011, 6:40 pm

[Nah, you're good I had to go anyway.]
Rita tried not to look ashamed or awkward. "I was homeschooled until my momma died recently," she admitted. "Daddy is too busy to teach me what I need to do with magic, so he sent me here." She smiled. "It's nice to meet you Audrey."

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson January 28th 2011, 11:47 pm

[GAH! Normally I'm a better replier I promise!]

Audrey gently patted Rita on the shoulder softly, "I'm sorry. That must be hard. Well let me know if you need any help settling in. So what year are you in anyway?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive January 29th 2011, 12:09 am

[You're fine =)]
Rita perked up. "Sixth year, I think. It depends on how well I test. You?"

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson January 29th 2011, 12:56 am

"Seventh. So close to freedom I can taste it." Audrey grinned at he and helped herself to some food. "So your parents are magical I take it?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive January 29th 2011, 1:21 am

Rita laughs. "Yeah. My mum was a half blood and my daddy's pure."
[Ugh gotta go. I'll probably be on tomorrow.]

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson January 29th 2011, 1:55 am

[That's totally fine! No problem]

Audrey nodded, "I figured since you said you were homeschooled and all. My family's muggle. Do you want some chips?" She offered Rita the bowl.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive January 29th 2011, 6:51 pm

Rita accepted with a quiet "Thank you," and then looked around as she munched the chips. "It's sort of... quiet in here, isn't it?" she mused aloud. Then, looking at Audrey, "I expected this place to be full of activity."

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson January 30th 2011, 12:55 am

Audrey shook her head, "Depends when it is. Most people are in and out quickly in groups for lunch and dinner but for big feasts it really gets hard to even hear other people in here. So what classes are you taking? Do you know yet?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive January 30th 2011, 5:23 pm

"Oh," Rita said, understanding. "Erm, I don't know yet. Like I said, it really depends on how I test."

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson January 30th 2011, 6:17 pm

"Good luck then, but if the hat put you in ravenclaw then I'm sure you'll be fine. When are you taking the tests?" Audrey finished up her dinner.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive January 30th 2011, 9:39 pm

"Soon I hope. I don't like this being stuck in limbo." She smiled. Audrey had been really nice to her. "I'm just glad I sat at the right table."

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson January 30th 2011, 10:03 pm

Audrey grinned, "Well I'm sure you'd do fine at any table other than Slytherin, they aren't the friendliest to out of house visitors." She glanced over at them, "So have you met any other people yet?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann January 30th 2011, 10:05 pm

Melanie walked into the great hall and walked over to the Ravenclaw table. She sat down next to a few girls that she didn't recognize, which wasn't rare because she barely recognized anyone at this school. She sat down and started putting some food on her plate, not wanting to interrupt their conversation.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Skeeter - Inactive January 30th 2011, 10:07 pm

"One second," Rita said to Audrey. She smiled at the new girl. "Hi," she said, reaching across the table and extending her hand, suddenly more confident in herself. "I'm Rita. I just got here. You are?"

Last edited by Rita Skeeter on January 30th 2011, 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rita Skeeter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann January 30th 2011, 10:08 pm

Melanie smiled widely as the girl introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Melanie." She said and reached her hand out, giving the other girls hand a small shake before taking her hand away. "I'm new to Hogwarts." She said nodding.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next