Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+23
Sidney Fletcher
Parvati Patil
Penelope Rosier
Dean Thomas
Roger Davies - Inactive
Djinn- Inactive
Peter Pan
Adelia Whiteraven
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
Audrey Stevenson
Lorcan Scamander - Inact
Lysander Scamander
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Penelope Clearwater-Inact
Ravenclaw Mod
Rose Weasley
Padma Patil
Nikki Orwell
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
27 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] Empty Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:45 am

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven August 31st 2010, 8:04 pm

Joel wishes he had soem Puffs or Claws to RP with...

anyway.

Raphael hated to be separated from his brother, but this damn school and their damn Houses and rules...and stupid sorting Hat. A wrack of coughing hit him, and he held onto the table till it passed. God damn them, he needed Gabriel at all times. Gabriel was the only one who could make his medicines right, which ws strange because he always fumbled with other medicines. The worst thing was, he wasn't even a student for crying out loud, he was a Healer intern!! He should be sitting elsewhere, not with a bunch of snot nosed, ickle first years.

inner!Raphael is caustic today...
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 1:47 am

Polly sits down at the Ravenclaw table and looks around, resting her chin in her hand with her elbow propped on the tabletop. This was her first year here, transfering from Beauxbaton Academy. Luckily no one really knew her here and hopefully she wouldn't have to put up with the same crap she got from the kids at the Academy. Of course, she was more grown up now and not timid and nervous like she'd been when she was younger. If anyone dared to give her trouble now, they'd regret it. Polly picked at her food, not entirely hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell September 1st 2010, 1:53 am

Nikki walked over to her. "You alright?" She looked concerned, and sat down next to her. "Food is good. My name is Nikki, pleasure to meet you."
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 1st 2010, 1:57 am

Raphael nodded curtly to the pretty blonde girl, and to the dark haired girl, before turning back to his book. It was called Magical Maladaies and their Misforutnate Medicines. He was bored, but decided to learn some information about these weird European magical illnesses.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell September 1st 2010, 1:58 am

Nikki saw the boy reading a thick and interesting book. "Oh, sorry to bother you, but when you are done, can I borrow that? It looks fascinating!"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 1st 2010, 2:00 am

Padma looked at the few people already at the Ravenclaw Table, and went to take a seat by Nikki. "Hi," she chirped to everyone, beginning to spoon food on her plate.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 1st 2010, 2:00 am

Rose comes over here to meet some Claws because she doesn't know any. Whatever. She reaches for the bread and butter and looks around, wondering where her cousins are.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell September 1st 2010, 2:04 am

"PADMA! I MISSED YOU!" Nikki launched herself at Padma, tackling her on the bench. "Owling back and forth is nice and all, but really, we needed to meet up." She smiled at Rose, "Hello! Sit down and eat something! You are too skinny!" Nikki's slightly crazy mother side was breaking out, and she began piling food on everyone's plates.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 2:04 am

[Oops haha. Sorry it took ages to reply XD]

Polly looks next to her at the pretty dark haired girl. "'ello, Nikki. I'm Apolline, or Polly. Zis is my first year 'ere. Just transfered."

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 1st 2010, 2:05 am

Raphael looked at the girl over the cover of his book. His mood has been improved greatly by the flow of chamomile tea to his teacup. He shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, it's pretty interesting stuff. Did you know that the only way to cure the Mimping Maledonus Cyst is to smack it and then apply an herbal concoction of lavender, rue, and sandalwood?" He was talkign herbs. He loved herbs.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 1st 2010, 2:07 am

Padma began laughing as she was tackled - hey, what could you expect from Nikki? - and hugged her friend back. "I've missed you too!" she exclaimed, noticing the cute boy out of the corner of her eye, but deciding that quality time with her friend was more important. "It's great to be back. We should totally do something to celebrate! Next Hogsmeade weekend, you and I will go. And we will do something awesome." She nodded, and began eating as more food was piled onto her plate. "I'm Padma," she said, nodding to Rose and Apolline. "Great to meet you!"
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 1st 2010, 2:08 am

Rose laughs and grabs a chicken leg. "Will do, Mum. What year are you all in? You look very familiar." She glances at the title of Raphael's book. "That looks interesting," she interjects. She looks at Padma and smiles. "I'm Rose."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell September 1st 2010, 2:09 am

"Really? I better start growing some then! Wouldn't want to not have any if the need arose!" She turned back to Polly. "WELCOME! You are too skinny too!" And like a stereotypical Italian grandmother, Nikki piled food on Polly's plate. "Eat up. French women are too skinny." Smiling at Padma, she noddded. "Hogsmeade reunion! Definitely!" Nodding to Rose, Nikki said, "Sixth."

[I has dinner now, so I may disappear for a while. Feel free to have her do some small crazy things and act all 'EATEATEAT'!]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 2:10 am

Polly smiles and waves to Padma, Rose, and Raphael. "Nice to meet you all as well." she's relieved that everyone seems nice so far.

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 1st 2010, 2:11 am

"Hi, Rose!" Padma said cheerily. "I'm a sixth year. What year are you guys?" She smiled at Polly and is altogether a happy loon.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 1st 2010, 2:14 am

Raphael smiled a small smile, not unkindly but a small smile, at the girl's exuberance. When the Rose girl asked what year he was in, he shook his head and replied in his slightl Southern Accent (he was trying to be posh) "I'm not in a year, i'm just rooming with all of you 'Ravenclaws'. I'm an intern student from America." he grabbed a new cup of tea. "I'm Raphael Whiteraven."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 1st 2010, 2:14 am

Luna skips over with her wand tucked behind her ear so she doesn't lose it. She sits down and starts nomming on some toast while reading the Quibbler.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 2:14 am

Polly smiles. "I'm a seventh year." she looks at one of the random dishes of food and figures it looks good so she'll try it. It was weird not having French food all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact September 1st 2010, 2:16 am

Penelope, deciding it was high time to come and meet her fellow Ravenclaws, walked over to the group and waved cheerfully. "Hi, everybody!" Unsure if she should sit or not, she just stood there, still waving, and added, "My name's Penelope. Penelope Clearwater!"

Penelope Clearwater-Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 1st 2010, 2:16 am

"Ah, okay. I'm fifth," she says with a shrug, as if being younger than everyone was no big deal. She was quite mature for her age, anyway. Well, according to her mum at least, who was like, the most mature person ever. "You're from America?" she looks at Raphael again. "I thought so, with the accent and all." She waves to Luna, recognizing her from the common room.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 1st 2010, 2:18 am

"Hey, Penelope," Padma said, waving a hand and motioning for the new girl to join them. "I'm Padma. Join the party!" She grinned, and raised her eyebrows while looking at Raphael. American? Hmm. "Hi, Luna!" she exclaimed. "It's great to see you! Did you have a good summer?" She looked at the Quibbler, a bit upset that her father had cancelled their subscription to the magazine.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 1st 2010, 2:19 am

Nodding he nibbled at the food, thankfully there were some things he recognised as edible. "Yeah, from 'across the pond'." he smiled ruefully and took a bite. He turned to the blonde girl that had skipped over and stared at the newspaper in her hand, and then dismissed it as rubbish. He'd heard of the Quibbler, and none of it was good.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 2:22 am

Polly waves to Penelope and Luna. "Excuse me," she question Luna, "what magazine is zat? Ze Quibbler?" She's never heard of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 1st 2010, 2:24 am

Luna waves at Rose and sets her Quibbler down because people are talking to her which she wasn't expecting. How nice. "Hello Padma. My summer was great! I went looking for Snorkacks with my dad," she said cheerfully before turning to a pretty french girl. "Oh. It's the Quibbler," she explains as she slides it over to Polly. "It's a tabloid about magical creatures and conspiracies in the ministry. It's quite accurate, unlike the Daily Prophet."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next