Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+23
Sidney Fletcher
Parvati Patil
Penelope Rosier
Dean Thomas
Roger Davies - Inactive
Djinn- Inactive
Peter Pan
Adelia Whiteraven
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
Audrey Stevenson
Lorcan Scamander - Inact
Lysander Scamander
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Penelope Clearwater-Inact
Ravenclaw Mod
Rose Weasley
Padma Patil
Nikki Orwell
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
27 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 9 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 5th 2011, 8:46 am

"Okay! Well, we could start now?" Luna suggested eagerly, more excited about spending time with a possible new friend than actually finding her lost items. "I know I'm still missing one of my bags and a left shoe. And I think I'm missing a hair clip as well."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 9 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Guest May 5th 2011, 9:53 pm

"Let's do it!" Penelope then started to gather up her things, ready to skip around the castle with Luna. "We should be able to find them in no time, although it may be hard to spot a hairclip, but we can do it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 6th 2011, 2:27 am

Luna stood up from the table, ready to start searching. "We can! Especially since we'll be working together." She glanced at the door, then back to Penelope. "Where do you think we should start?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 7th 2011, 5:43 am

AVADA KEDAVRA! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 8th 2011, 6:41 pm

[sorry i havent replied in a while, my internet was down cause some evil kids cut the cable wire. -_- ] "We should try right outside, for all we know they could be hidden all over Hogwarts!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 12th 2011, 2:20 am

[Aww. It's fine. I've been busy with this paper so I sort of forgot to reply too. <.<]

"Good idea! We should go near the forest. I wouldn't be surprised if some students hid my shoe in a tree or a bush or something," she announced as she started to walk out of the Great Hall so they could make their way to the forest.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 9 Empty New Girl in Town

Post  Guest May 17th 2011, 1:00 am

Aurora Black sat down at the Ravenclaw table and adjusted the blue and bronze tie around her neck...she wasn't used to wearing a uniform; they didn't have to wear them at her old school. Aurora opened a large heavy book and began to read. 21st Century Deuling Techniques as Compared to the Past was really interesting. Defense wasn't one of her best subjects, but she liked it a lot. However, she really wanted someone to talk to; being new was never easy.... Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 22nd 2011, 3:01 am

Lucinda, though a fourth year, has never been much good at making friends but decides that this is the year to try. She walks up to the others and nervously looks around. "Hi. Mind if I sit here, too?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 7th 2011, 12:23 pm

Meela walked into the great hall, located her table and slumped on the bench, she took some pumpkin juice and a cheese burger and looked around, shook her head and sipped on her juice, she thought, "Ravenclaw? Me in Ravenclaw!? Dad might not be happy about this, and i dont know even one person in Ravenclaw!"

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 9 Empty RE: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Guest July 28th 2011, 10:08 am

Molly walked towards the Ravenclaw table. This was her fourth year, and she was relieved that she was back. However, she knew that her friend Hannah was in St. Mungo's with dragonpox. Molly made a mental note to send Hannah an owl soon. She decided to sit next to a few fellow fourth years and started to compare classes with each other while she helped herself to some bread pudding and shephard's pie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidan Engel August 23rd 2011, 6:21 am

he looked up with a smile, excited upon hearing a friendly voice. "Hi there, Penelope! care to sit?"
Aidan Engel
Aidan Engel
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9