Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+40
Carter Wells
Penelope Rosier
Reed Dawson
Daphne Greengrass
James Sirius Potter
Ravenclaw Mod
Aurelia Silverwing
Krasimir Svetkova
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Angela Braddock
Teddy Lupin
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Arthur Weasley - Inactive
Mya Lupin
Gideon Prewett
Hugo Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seamus M. Finnigan
Ronald Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Demelza Robins
Sirius Black
Scorpius Malfoy
Fred Weasley - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Angelina Johnson
Parvati Patil
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Lily Evans
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Dean Thomas
Ginny Weasley
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
44 posters

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] Empty Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:45 am

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] Empty Re: Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 31st 2010, 8:12 pm

...i'm probably doing something wrong by posting my characters at their tables, aren't i? D:oh well. i can delete these posts later.

Djinn looked over at Raphael wistfully. He'd wanted to be in the same House, of course, but he was put into one that fit him, the Gryffindor House. The place for bravery and stupidity, something Raphael had pointed out with a snarky attitude. Oh well, his brother could be an asshole sometimes but that was okay. He also had a large range to be kind and gentle, which shocked some of his more unruly patients. Oh, the tongue lashings...anywho. He waited. Alone. Maybe for his friend Fabian to show up.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] Empty Re: Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 8:28 pm

Dominique sat down at the Gryffindor table, though Joel isn't online anymore and that makes Dom sad because she would have loved to talk to Djinn. Still, she sat down at the table, somewhat close to him in case Joel does come back. If not, well...she's just gonna sit there.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 31st 2010, 10:09 pm

Djinn smiled kindly at the pretty blonde girl and waved. "Hi, i'm Gabriel." he said, his Southern Gentry drawl. "I'm an intern, with the Hospital Wing."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 10:17 pm

"Hi, I'm Dominique," she said smiling, sliding down the bench a bit more so that she was near him. "It's nice to meet you. An intern for the Hospital Wing? How did you manage to obtain a position like that? I mean, it's really rather neat. I'm sure you're going to be learning quite a bit while there."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 31st 2010, 10:19 pm

Dean swags in, he's looking for Seamus and Neville...and some food. After scanning the Gryffindor table, he realized his friends were still no where to be found. He shrugs and goes to their table to wait. He sees a pretty blonde and a bloke he didn't know. He sat at the end of the table with a perfect view of the doors, in case someone showed up.

[Ignore my if you want. I am bored and need to post for my own sanity's sake.]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 31st 2010, 10:27 pm

Gabriel shrugged. "My brother and I graduated from the School of Witchcraft in New Orleans-" pronounced Neu Ohlans "- with honors, and we're both interested in the healing arts. And i heard that in 1.0 last year there were quite a few duels and injuries...so we came here!" he grinned and then turned to the good looking black kid with the sheep hair. "Wanna sit with us?" he motioned to the space by him and Dom.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 10:30 pm

"That's really neat," she replied. "There were quite a few injuries last year, so you definitely came to the right place. Hopefully though, this year won't be nearly as bad as last year was." She saw him motion to a boy who sat down at the end of the table, then waved for him to come over as well. "Join us," she said with a smile.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 31st 2010, 10:32 pm

SHEEEEEEPPPPP!!!!!!!!

Dean realizes the dude is talking to him, and he figured why not sit with them. He wouldn't look like a loser. "Sure, if you don't mind. I seem to have lost my friends once we got off the train." He slid down the bench to sit next to them. He smiled at them and spoke with his best gangsta voice, "Yo, what up! My name is Dean Thomas."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 31st 2010, 10:38 pm

Gabriel held out his hand. "Gabriel Whiteraven, of New Orleans." he looked down at his plate in apprehension. "I'm not sure i'll be able to get used to y'alls food here...it's so different. I've been craving a good gumbo or fried okra..." Prodding soemthing on his plate, he looked queezy as it moved gelatinously. Jello...
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 10:39 pm

"I understand how that is. I have no idea where my friends or even my large family went," she said, glancing around the Great Hall quickly. She turned back to look at Dean and shrugged. "Oh well, I'm sure they'll show up once the food comes. It's nice to meet you though. I'm Dominique Weasley."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 31st 2010, 10:44 pm

He nodded as each of them introduced themselves. Practically all of what Gabriel said went over Deans head. "New Leans? Where's that?" This guy had a cool accent too. Dean looked down at his plate and saw his favorite Treacle Tart sitting in front of him, he quickly began eating.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 31st 2010, 10:47 pm

Milli skips into the Great Hall and sits at the best table there-the Gryffindor table. Yay for a new school year!
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 31st 2010, 10:48 pm

"New Orleans? In Lousiana, i'm from 'across the pond' as y'all say." he looked a bit queezy then pushed the plate away. Maybe he could sneak away and get a sandwhich later. "It's one of the oldest cities, settled by the French. We have our own brand of magic, that even muggles do. Voodoo."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 10:49 pm

Dom spotted Milli skip in and thinks that DOM AND MILLI NEED TO BE FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY ARE SISTERS-IN-LAW. "Hi Milli!" Dom greeted happily.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 31st 2010, 10:51 pm

Gabriel turned to the new girl and waved.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive August 31st 2010, 10:53 pm

James is alive. Holyshit.

He sits around and waits for the rest of the Marauders and looks around for Lily Evans, love of his life.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 31st 2010, 10:55 pm

OF COURSE THEY WILL BE FRIENDS. IT WOULD BE WRONG IF THEY WEREN'T. "Dom!" Milli squeals, hugging her friend. "I've missed you! How was your summer?" Milli waggles her fingers at the kid who waved to her. "Hiya!"
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 10:57 pm

"Meh, it was alright. Spent a lot of time with the family. There are a ridiculous amount of us," she said grinning and hugging her friend back. "How was your summer?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 31st 2010, 10:59 pm

Dean is here smiling like an idiot while I go and actually do something productive..
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 31st 2010, 11:06 pm

Milli puts some mashed potatoes and other yummy food on her plate. "Boring, really. I had to suffer through Emma prattling on about her stupid internship." She shrugs. "Ah well. Makes coming back all the sweeter."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 11:11 pm

"Yes, I completely understand. I'm more than happy to be back at school, even if I've got OWLs. Victoire and Louis were starting to drive me up the wall. I hate being the youngest. Hey, do you want them? Interested in two new siblings perhaps?" she asked.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive August 31st 2010, 11:11 pm

James slid in between Dom and Milli. "Hellooo ladies. Your conversation sounded boring. So I'll give you something to talk about: Me. You're welcome."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 31st 2010, 11:13 pm

[SIRIUS APPROVES, BFF]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 31st 2010, 11:13 pm

[I love James.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next