Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+23
Sidney Fletcher
Parvati Patil
Penelope Rosier
Dean Thomas
Roger Davies - Inactive
Djinn- Inactive
Peter Pan
Adelia Whiteraven
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
Audrey Stevenson
Lorcan Scamander - Inact
Lysander Scamander
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Penelope Clearwater-Inact
Ravenclaw Mod
Rose Weasley
Padma Patil
Nikki Orwell
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
27 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 5 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Djinn- Inactive December 17th 2010, 7:19 am

[omg Pagan name? How cool! Very Happy Are you practicing?]

-K let's pretend this is on Addie's account-

"Oh! I love the theatre! I once saw a production of A Mid-summer Night's Dream, and it changed my life!" Addie fanned herself. "The actor that played Lord Oberon, oh my, he was gorgeous!"

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 5 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Guest December 17th 2010, 7:34 am

[I am! I have to restart on my lessons with my local Circle, though, since I left to focus on academics.]

"Mmm, Shakespeare, Gods know I love that man and his plays. A Mid-Summer Night's Dream is my favourite, though! That's one that I'm dying to get a part in one day, even if it's just one of Titania's faerie attendants."

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive December 17th 2010, 7:41 am

[that's awesome! Very Happy I just recently joined a Circle, and i'm learning kitchen witchery for now. Smile I hope to one day be a green witch!]

Addie nodded vigorously. "I think you'd make the part of Titania! You're pretty enough!" she took another sip of her juice.

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 17th 2010, 7:46 am

[The kitchen and herb garden are the places to be in my opinion. So peaceful.]

Laewel looked down and blushed deeply. "Well, I-... I don't know what to say. Thank you, Addie, that's very kind of you to say."

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive December 17th 2010, 7:51 am

[most definitely! Very Happy i love them!]

Addie just shook her head. "It's the truth! Hey, i'll see you later, i have to check on my brother in the Hospital Wing!" and with that, she skipped off, not minding that the Gryffindor boys all stared as her skirt flew up.

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 17th 2010, 8:03 am

Laewel chuckles and waves after Addie. Sighing, she pulls a small, red book from the book satchel at her side and begins to read and make short notes along the sides of the well worn pages.

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan December 18th 2010, 2:38 pm

[sorry guys! i must have missed you guys.]
Peter Pan
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Location : second star on the right and straight on till morning

https://www.facebook.com/liliy.pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 22nd 2010, 1:55 am

[Not really, no. I'm still keeping an eye on this since I'm having trouble really jumping in.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger Davies - Inactive January 4th 2011, 12:55 am

Roger swaggered over to the Ravenclaw table and slid into a seat. Somewhat randomly and arbitrarily, this was his first day. He didn't have his schedule yet, so instead he planned to hang around the Great Hall for a while and hopefully it would fill up with students in free periods and grabbing a late lunch.

[Do classes happen here, or do we just assume everything happens outside of class?]

Roger Davies - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley January 4th 2011, 12:59 am

[we don't really do classes since we don't really have professors. occassionally students will talk about essays or projects they need to do for a class, but we don't go too much into them haha]

Louis wandered into the Great Hall for lunch, missing his girlfriend. He got to the Ravenclaw table and noticed a new guy. Louis walked up to him to introduce himself "Hey, I'm Louis Weasley. Haven't seen you around before." He stuck his hand out in a friendly gesture
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger Davies - Inactive January 4th 2011, 1:04 am

[Got it. Yeah, it would be kind of a pain to handle all the different classes and stuff...]

Roger looked up and did the sup nod. "Roger Davies." He didn't exactly look like he wanted to shake Louis's hand, but he wasn't really rude about it. "Just got here today, actually." He didn't really feel like telling Louis all the details about what got him such a royal grounding that he couldn't even go to school. That was a flimsy back story/explanation for another day.

Roger Davies - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley January 4th 2011, 1:09 am

[haha yea pretty much]

Louis smiled and sat down next to Roger. "You a transfer?" it was one of the only explanations Louis could think of for someone starting so late in the year, and it was just after the holidays after all. "If you need anything, I'm happy to help or whatever. You seem like the kind of guy who could figure stuff out for himself though."
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger Davies - Inactive January 4th 2011, 1:16 am

[I just realized your avatar is JGL. I approve greatly. I think this might soon dissolve into staring at each other's avatars]

"Yeah, sort of." It wasn't a complete lie. Not that Roger really wanted to hide his past. Well when you say it like that it really sounds dramatic... Really, he just kind of wanted to gloss over the whole thing. Jump right back in. He'd had some friends here before, after all. He recognized Louis as one of the people he had never really talked to, but seemed pretty okay. "I'll manage," he smiled. "What year are you, anyway?"

Roger Davies - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley January 4th 2011, 1:19 am

[heeeeee :] i loooove them both. sigh.]

Louis shrugged, he wasn't going to pry into the guys' life if he didn't want to share. "I'm a seventh year, what about you?" He thought the guy looked slightly familiar after sitting with him for a few minutes, but he couldn't be sure.

[ugh. dinner is calling me. i'll be back later though!]
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger Davies - Inactive January 4th 2011, 1:27 am

[Aww...]

"Seventh." Ish. "You play Quidditch?" Roger certainly did. Probably. I mean, canon he's the captain. But I'm not sure if that holds much stock here.

Roger Davies - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley January 4th 2011, 2:11 am

[i am baaaack!]

Louis shook his head "Not for school. I do for fun or with my family, but not competitively. I'm not huge into competition I guess. But it's a fun game. You play much?"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger Davies - Inactive January 4th 2011, 2:21 am

[Yaaaaaaay!]

Roger nodded. "I was captain." For fear of making the conversation boring, Roger quickly began looking constipated. It always works in the movies. But really, he just ate some more food or something.

Roger Davies - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley January 4th 2011, 2:33 am

Louis nodded "sounds cool." he grabbed a few things for his plate and took a drink of pumpkin juice. "So what position do you play?"

[sorry...watching pretty little liars. it's addicting!]
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger Davies - Inactive January 4th 2011, 2:46 am

[It's okay. I'm watching AVPS for the 3824zillionth time.]

"Chaser." Man of few words, that Roger Davies. "Hey, you wanna see something cool?" Roger grinned and turned around to look down the Hufflepuff table. He'd been here long enough without causing some trouble. When he spotted his victim, he cast a Fernunculus spell. Cruel? Yes. Hilarious? Definitely.

Roger Davies - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley January 4th 2011, 3:06 am

[hah yesssss]

Louis laughed a little when Roger cast his spell, though he felt bad for the poor Hufflepuff. "Troublemaker huh?" Louis grinned a little
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger Davies - Inactive January 4th 2011, 3:16 am

Roger looked a little smug. It felt good to be back in the game. "Only when I feel like it." He stood and swiped the last apple off the Hufflepuff table, ignoring the glares from those who had seen his little trick. "Time to go get situated in the common room, I think."

[I have to go... D: This was really fun, though!]

Roger Davies - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley January 4th 2011, 3:17 am

[alright. glad you had fun! see you later!]

Louis nodded "alright see you around Roger. Let me know if you need anything." He finished his lunch and grabbed his bag before heading off to his next class.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas January 4th 2011, 4:17 am

[Inner!Lav is a little jealous right now...]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley January 4th 2011, 4:37 am

[i facebooked you. your fault you didn't reply]
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas January 4th 2011, 4:38 am

[You should know I never go on my Dean one. >.>]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next