Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+23
Sidney Fletcher
Parvati Patil
Penelope Rosier
Dean Thomas
Roger Davies - Inactive
Djinn- Inactive
Peter Pan
Adelia Whiteraven
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
Audrey Stevenson
Lorcan Scamander - Inact
Lysander Scamander
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Penelope Clearwater-Inact
Ravenclaw Mod
Rose Weasley
Padma Patil
Nikki Orwell
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
27 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact September 1st 2010, 2:25 am

"Hey, Padma! Thanks," she smiled, relieved at the invitation, and took a seat. Grabbing a few rolls, she said, "Did I hear the word 'American'?"

Penelope Clearwater-Inact

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 2:26 am

Polly's never read the Daily Prophet either...she needs to really get with the news. "Snorkacks? What are zey?" she looks through the Quibbler Luna slid over to her. It was definitely interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 1st 2010, 2:27 am

"Did you find any Snorkacks?" Padma asked, a little bit eagerly, even though she didn't believe in such creatures. Maybe, if Luna and her father found one, they would prove her happily wrong. She'd never admit that she didn't believe in the Crumple-Horned Snorkack, though; her policy was 'don't ask, don't tell'. If no one asked her, she wouldn't tell anybody.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 1st 2010, 2:30 am

Raphael tried very, very hard to not roll his eyes. He pulled out his wand, the white fur handle and beadwork looking very out of place in this school, and tapped the book making it disappear. He contented himself with trying to figure out how to enchant a teapot to automatically pour. When the newer girl, Penelope, piped up about "American" he spoke up. "Yes, you did. I'm from Louisiana." turning to Polly he added in French with a slight Cajun accent, "Bonjour, il est agréable de voir que je ne suis pas le seul étranger ici." (Hello, it's nice to see i'm not the only foreigner here.)

[TRANSLATOR IS BEST FREEND]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 1st 2010, 2:31 am

"No," she said with a sigh. They must have been migrating or something. She was still rather dissapointed though. All summer and no snorkacks. "Not this time." She turns back to Polly, smiling slightly because it looks like the girl is interested in the Quibbler. "Snorkacks. It's short for the Crumpled Horn Snorkack which is a rare creature that lives in Sweden. They have little purple ears and a crumpled horn," she explains dreamily. "Rose, how was your summer?" she asks smiling because the Ravenclaw table is awesome and her BFF is here too! Yay!
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 2:32 am

[i'll be back shortly! have to take the dog for a walk.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 1st 2010, 2:35 am

"Crazy, as usual," she replied. "One of the younger cousins got stuck on the ceiling at the Annual Weasley Picnic." She loaded her plate high with food, incredibly hungry after that train ride. "No Snorkacks this summer? That's unfortunate!"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 1st 2010, 2:38 am

[Sorry all. I must poof... I'm getting a weird headache from being on the computer.]

Padma finishes her food and, getting up, says, "I'll see all of you in the common room! And hopefully I'm sharing a dorm with someone cool," she added, grinning and indicating that everyone was cool. Even though she probably wouldn't share with a boy. Sigh. She walked away.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 1st 2010, 2:41 am

"There's always next year," she says as she takes a biscuit off of Rose's plate to nibble on. "The ceiling? How did you manage that one? Or should I just not ask?" She giggles and shakes her head, wishing she had a large family like the Weasley's.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 1st 2010, 2:46 am

"James," she said, knowing Luna would understand about her extremely crazy cousin. "That barely even needs an explanation," she chuckles. "I'm glad to be back at Hogwarts, though. As much as I love them all, they drive me nuts! At least I can get away from them for a while."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 1st 2010, 2:49 am

Luna laughs. "I should have known. I missed Hogwarts. It gets sort of lonely back at the rook with just dad and me. It's nice coming back here to my friends," she said smiling and thinking of her few close friends.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell September 1st 2010, 2:54 am

Nikki snapped back from her zoning out. "LUNA!" I am going to pretend they have always been close, because it fits better with our plans. She hugged the other girl and planted a kiss on her cheek. Foreshadowing is a dramatic device... "How've you been?"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 1st 2010, 2:55 am

"You should have come down to the picnic! The Burrow is only a few blocks away!" She straightened her Ravenclaw badge and continued eating her food. "I can't wait for the Quidditch season this year," she added. "I hope we have a good team this year. Slytherin needs to get their arses kicked."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 1st 2010, 2:59 am

Raphael Whiteraven wrote:Raphael tried very, very hard to not roll his eyes. He pulled out his wand, the white fur handle and beadwork looking very out of place in this school, and tapped the book making it disappear. He contented himself with trying to figure out how to enchant a teapot to automatically pour. When the newer girl, Penelope, piped up about "American" he spoke up. "Yes, you did. I'm from Louisiana." turning to Polly he added in French with a slight Cajun accent, "Bonjour, il est agréable de voir que je ne suis pas le seul étranger ici." (Hello, it's nice to see i'm not the only foreigner here.)

[TRANSLATOR IS BEST FREEND]

[AHHH *runs to best friend the Translator*]

Polly smiles at Luna and decides the next time they see each other she's going to ask more questions about Snorkacks and ze Quibbler. She turns to Raphael and beams. "Bonjour, Mismo aquí. Usted tiene un leve encantador... ¿Cajún? Creo, acento a su francés." (Same here. You have a lovely slight...Cajun? I believe, accent to your french.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander September 1st 2010, 3:00 am

Rolf walked down the Great Hall, noticing that quite a few people were already enjoying the feast. He didn't spot any of his friends at the table, so decided to sit a bit aways from the people already there. He filled up his plate with as much food in reach as he could, then started to eat ravenously.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 1st 2010, 3:01 am

"I'll be sure to stop by next year! It sounds like a lot of fun. I'm sure we'll have a great team. Will you be trying out?" she asks before she's interrupted by a kiss on the cheek. She smiles and hugs Nikkie back happily. "Hey Nikki! I missed you this summer! Did you have a good holiday?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell September 1st 2010, 3:03 am

"It was lovely! Spent a lot of time with Bea, causing mischief and such. How was yours?" Nikki smiled at her close friend.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 1st 2010, 3:06 am

Rose nods. "I'll be going for Keeper, as usual," she says, before turning back to her plate. She lets Nikki and Luna catch up, while loading more chicken onto her plate.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 1st 2010, 3:10 am

"That's nice," she says dreamily, not planning on trying out for Quidditch but who knows. She turns back to Nikki and grins. "That sounds fun. I went to Sweden with my father to look for snorkacks in the mountains, but no luck. We didn't find any," she says with a sigh.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 1st 2010, 3:16 am

Rose finishes and stands up, planning on going to the library because Dee is getting distracted. "I'm off to study." Aw, bless her. She's worse than Hermione. "I'll see you all later! Luna, we'll have to talk more in the Common Room later, okay?" And with that, she strolls off down the aisle towards the door.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 1st 2010, 3:16 am

"See you later, Rose," she said brightly as she waved goodbye to her BFF.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell September 1st 2010, 3:19 am

"So... I met a guy today who plays guitar. And he was an underwear model. And he was American!"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 1st 2010, 3:28 am

"Really?" she asked excitedly. She'd always wanted to play guitar, but had learned the drums instead which was just as fun. It was more her thing, really. "American? Wait, was his name Caradoc? Because I met an American today, but I didn't know any of that stuff about him."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive September 1st 2010, 3:40 am

We'll pretend this is from Raph's account..my net is really laggy so it won't let me have two browsers. T_T

TO POLLY

He grinned at her. "Oui, vraiment, je suis de Nouvelle-Orléans. Je crois que je vais manquer la nourriture beaucoup..." (Yes, actually, I'm from New Orleans. I think i'm going to miss the food a lot...) he drank some more tea. "That or end up drinking a lot of tea..."

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell September 1st 2010, 3:43 am

Luna Lovegood wrote:"Really?" she asked excitedly. She'd always wanted to play guitar, but had learned the drums instead which was just as fun. It was more her thing, really. "American? Wait, was his name Caradoc? Because I met an American today, but I didn't know any of that stuff about him."

"YEAH! He is really fun, isn't he?" Nikki hugged Luna again, and smiled. "I better go back to the dorm, I have a book that is calling my name."

[Sorry this took so long, I went to lalaland.]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next