Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+8
Dominique Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Ted Tonks
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Felicia Brown
Sirius Black
Tristan Raksha
12 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] Empty Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:46 am

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] Empty Re: Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Tristan Raksha August 31st 2010, 7:13 pm

Tristan walked over to the designated Hufflepuff table. Well, he was here finally. Hogwarts...He missed his mother of course but he udnerstood why he was sent here. The pressing danger and madness his family and the...condition...represented. He could feel it wriggle in his skin, and he shuddered, suddenly cold. Grabbing a glass of pumpkin juice, he waited to meet his fellow Housemates.
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] Empty Re: Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 8:20 pm

WHAT THE FUCK. I DIDN'T SEE YOU POSTED, I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO ROLE PLAY WITH YOU ALL DAY.
NO FUCKING FAIR.

Caradoc wanders over and sits down at the Puff table, still grumbling about how badgers are cooler than lions. He takes a seat next to some cute guy and smiles. "Hey there," he said, nomming on something yummy.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha August 31st 2010, 9:54 pm

Raksha was piping up something in his head, but Tristan ignored it. There had to have been the hottest guy sitting next to him, and he lost all train of thought and knew if he tried to catch it he'd trip on the tracks. Blushing, he stuttered out to his horror: "H-hi there I'm Tr-tristan." he threw a hand over his mouth and mentlaly berated his tongue for betraying him.
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 9:56 pm

Rad suppressed a chuckle at the boy's obvious anxiety, and chose to ignore it-- he seemed sweet enough. "Nice to meet you, Tristan," he said, offering his hand as his smile widened. "I'm Caradoc. You can call me Rad," he said, inwardly amused by his latest acquaintance.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha August 31st 2010, 9:59 pm

Raksha was inside, fighting him to jump this apparent god come to earth, but Tristan fought him back bravely. That way led to madness. "H-Hi. Are you an American?" Tristan ogled. A foreign exchange student??
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 10:03 pm

Caradoc almost pities the poor guy, who apparently can't stand to be in sight of so much sexiness. Poor kid. Of course, Caradoc is totally going to have fun with this. "Yeah, I just transferred here. I actually think I remember seeing a Tristan on the sheet for my dorm. I think that makes us roommates," he said with a wicked grin, deciding this year is going to be a hell of a lot of fun.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha August 31st 2010, 10:12 pm

Raksha finally pushed free, and made Tristan shush. Joel loves having MPD characters. "Well then." he said, in a cool tone with a glint in his eye. "We should be friends, y-yeah?" he threw in the stutter to cover himself.
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 10:14 pm

"Sounds good to me," he said, amused by the slight increase in Tristan's confidence. "So, Tristan, since we'll be seeing a lot of each other, perhaps I should get to know you. Where should we start? Favorite color? Favorite song? Hobbies? Interests?" Caradoc asked, clearly more interested in the last question.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha August 31st 2010, 10:24 pm

Raksha receded and let Tristan take over again. He was utterly horrified. "My favourite colour is blue, i like to listen to Muggle singers...like, i don't know. Pierce the Veil, Three Days Grace, i can play the entire set of 'Animal I Have Become'...ummm i like casting illusions...and i'm interested in y-" Raksha stopped himself and carried on. He was about to say you. "yellow butterflies."
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 10:28 pm

Caradoc smirked and laughed. "Wait, are you serious? Three Days Grace? YOU CAN PLAY ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME?! Tristan, I must break it to you, but you have no choice in the matter. You are officially my new best friend," he said quite seriously, before bursting into laughter again, doubling over as he tried to remember to breathe. "Y-yellow butterflies, huh?" he stammered through fits of laughter, before pulling himself together. This guy was just too damn adorable for words. "Well, I'm pretty sure the yellow butterflies are interested in you too, Tristan," he said with a wide grin, leaning back in his chair as he let his eyes run down Raksha's body.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha August 31st 2010, 10:34 pm

Tristan blushed furiously, and felt a bit upset. He really needed to get some control over himself, or shit would hit the fan. Raksha just giggled madly inside, of course not helping. "Y-yeah i like that song." he gazed far away. "It has lots of meanings." he stuffed some food in his mouth to escape in the sheer ecstasy of chewing. He gulped though, when Rad mentioned the yellow butterflies, and he could almost feel the older, sexy boy's eyes on his body. Ohmy. "Have you b-b-been in the UK long?"
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 10:40 pm

"No, just a few days. Long enough to buy furniture for my new apartment in London, get my supplies, and catch the train here, really," he said, clearly enjoying the view. "So you play, yes? Guitar? Drums? I somehow doubt this school can hold more than one bassist, and I've already found one," he said with a smile. "I play guitar as well, and sing. I was in a band back in the US, lead vocals and back up guitar," he said lightly, trying not to intimidate him any more than he already had, apparently.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha August 31st 2010, 10:43 pm

Tristan shook his head. "I'm a strings person, piano, violin, and acoustic or electric guitar." he felt more comfortable now that he was talking about music. "It's cool you were in a band though! And i bet you were lead vocals, you're voice is amazing." he blushed a little bit at the end.
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 10:47 pm

"I play electric with my band, but I like to play acoustic on my own. I find it relaxing," he said a smile, trying to suppress another laugh at Raksha's blushing. "Well thank you, Tristan. So I've been told. Hey, would you be interested in forming a band of some kind? I met a Ravenclaw named Nikki earlier today, and she plays bass. We were hoping to find some other people to join us, and maybe get a band started."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha August 31st 2010, 10:49 pm

Tristan thought about it then shook his head. "I'm n-not a stage person. I only play for myself...i've never played for anyone besides my mother." Raksha started to mock him, but he pushed him away.
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 10:53 pm

"Aw, that's a pity. Maybe you and I could play together in the dorm sometime," he said, his eyes alight with mirth as he laughed at Raksha's expression. "I suppose you could take that statement in any way you like, Tristan," he said with a chuckle as he took a sip of water from his glass, his eyes not leaving Tristan's face. "But for now I must be leaving, I've got to meet with the headmaster. I'll see you around," he said, waving as he placed down the glass and left the hall, waiting until he was out of sight of Raksha before bursting out laughing at how adorable he was.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha August 31st 2010, 11:08 pm

Raksha spazzed and fell out of his chair, then cast an illusion of an un-flustered Raksha eating. SAY WHAT NOW, MISTER RAD? Had he really been...hit on...? Then his wolfy ears picked up the uproarious laughter from the hall, and knew that the older boy was just cruelly teasing him. Oh well, he'd only have to deal with him for a year...Leaving the illusion up, he ran up the stairs to his room to play his guitar.
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicia Brown September 1st 2010, 2:35 am

Felicia skipped into the Great Hall, extremely happy to be back at Hogwarts. Unfortunately, she didn't see a single person at the Hufflepuff table who she could talk to. Not one single person. And for someone like Felicia, that's a very, very bad thing. She sighed and began eating alone, sad that she was unable to use her voice in talking to someone.
Felicia Brown
Felicia Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Zacharias Smith -Inactive September 1st 2010, 6:36 am

Zacharias made his way to the Hufflepuff table, moderately happy to be back. It was Hogwarts after all, and that is always a good thing. He sat down and starting picking at some snack foods.

Zacharias Smith -Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks February 6th 2011, 5:55 pm

Because this place never gets used. Ted is sitting here eating is breakfast like Tam is so if Nev doesn't get an instant reply that is why.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 5:58 pm

Parvati was walking into the great hall and went to go sit at the Gryfindor table but she didn't see a lot of people she knew over there so she just looked over at the Hufflepuff table and saw Ted. Her face lit up, if it was even possible to light up even more, and she walked over and sat down in front of Ted, beaming. "Hi." She said with a wide smile.

[Okay. I am going to run to the store now so I get there before all the crazy people. Be back soonish.]
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks February 6th 2011, 6:05 pm

[I'm eating. It's fine]

Ted looked up from where he was loading his plate when someone sat in front of him. When he saw it was Parvati he smiled at her, "Hey Parv. What brings you over to our yellow table"
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 6:07 pm

[Um. *looks at Luna and waits for her to put clothes on*]

Parvati looked around and shrugged. "I don't know. Not many of my friends are over at that table." She said looking over at the Gryffindor table. "So I came over here to youuuuuu!" She said, saying "you" kind of in a sing sony song. "How are you? Are you good? Great? Amazing?" She asked leaning forward on the table and grinning at him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks February 6th 2011, 6:42 pm

OH I DIDN'T CHECK THIS CAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE
MY BAD

Ted laughed, "All of the above I guess. Nothing I can complain about at all. And how are you? You seem extremely cheerful. Something extra specially exciting happen?"
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next