Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

+16
Jack Smith
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Adrian Black - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Kiora Lupin
Danni Grindelwald
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Narcissa Black
20 posters

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 22 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 15th 2010, 5:58 am

Gellert needed no further encouragement, his hands knotted themselves in the back of his hair, exploring the roof of Reg's mouth. He sucked on Regulus' tongue as he kissed him, bringing their bodies closer together. He could see why Krum wanted him: Regulus was innocent yet sexy, and Gellert was already fantasizing about kissing him like that later--but while wearing much less.

Back to top Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 22 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 6:16 am

Regulus moaned softly into Gellert's mouth, the painful thoughts of Viktor slipping away with every moment. He cringed as Gellert's fingers wound their way into his hair, his body reacting in much the same way it did when Viktor did the same, but his heart crying out in objection. He silenced that part of him and let Gellert control him, meeting his kisses with the expectant amount of fervor, leaning forward into his body and surrendering to him and his offer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 15th 2010, 6:39 pm

Tongues still intertwined, Regulus' body succumbing to his own reminded him irresistibly of Faye, except that Regulus turned him on infinitely more. He bit on Reg's bottom lip, not hard, but still harshly--though doing this was completely selfish, Gellert knew that if there was one thing that Reg needed it was pain, and he removed one of his hands from Reg's hair, trailing a finger down his neck, tracing the line of his spine with his nails on top of his shirt--and excess piece of material that would have to go soon enough, finally finding their way to his hips where they dug into his soft flesh.

[I HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL REPLY AND IT GOT DELETED. FML. Sorry this is lame.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 7:22 pm

Regulus gasped as Gellert nipped him on the lip, just enough to sting a bit, but not nearly enough to satisfy him. His body shuddered under the man's touch as the nails pierced his skin, and bit down on his own tongue to keep from moaning again. He felt the bittersweet, metallic taste of blood trickling in his mouth, mingling with the combined taste of both men, and decided he'd never tasted anything so scrumptious in his life. He fell backwards onto his bed and latched onto Gellert's shoulders, silently chuckling that he doesn't ever remember seeing Gellert with a shirt on- or pants, for that matter. Did he go anywhere with more clothing than boxers on, honestly? He shoved those thoughts away and pulled him down on top of him, his eyes begging him for more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 15th 2010, 7:53 pm

[I like our new rating<3]

His fingers, already at Regulus' waist, grasped the folds of the bottom of his shirt, his mouth breaking away from Reg's so that he could pull it up over his head, throwing it somewhere on the floor of the dorm. His well practiced tongue trailed down his neck to his collarbone, where the silver stud dug into his skin for a moment before it retreated back into his mouth. The saltiness of his blood, the sweetness of his lips, and the smokiness of his eyes causing his cock to start to harden, and, on top of him, Gellert intertwines their legs, deliberately pushing one knee against his crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 8:29 pm

[You would. Should I move this to the Smut World so others can read?]

Regulus' eyes widen as his shirt is removed and cast away before he can even realize that it's happening, but shakes it off and focuses solely on the feeling of Gellert's tongue on his collarbone. A sharp intake of breath is heard as the metal stud is forced against his skin, then disappears as the older man interweaves their bodies. Regulus feels Gellert's growing erection through the thin fabric of his boxers, his cheeks flushing with excitement as the man rubs his knee against his already hard cock. He slides a hand up the man's back, unconsciously noting how different it feels from Viktor's large, burly body, but not necessarily in a bad way- not in the least. They were as different as could be, but there was something impossibly arousing about his thin, wiry body, and there was no denying it had to do with the fact that Gellert knew exactly how to use every last bit of it in just the right way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 15th 2010, 8:36 pm

[just feel I should tell you that I cracked up when I read "older man"...
The idea of any high school boy being reffered to as an older man leaves me in stitches]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 8:36 pm

[I know. It made me laugh too. But compared to Gellert, Reg is like five.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 15th 2010, 8:39 pm

[compared to Reg most of the castle's inhabitants should be in a nursing home...

*is totally not thinking of sexy fantasies of Reg in candy striper clothes*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 16th 2010, 1:09 am

Regulus Black wrote:[You would. Should I move this to the Smut World so others can read?]

Regulus' eyes widen as his shirt is removed and cast away before he can even realize that it's happening, but shakes it off and focuses solely on the feeling of Gellert's tongue on his collarbone. A sharp intake of breath is heard as the metal stud is forced against his skin, then disappears as the older man interweaves their bodies. Regulus feels Gellert's growing erection through the thin fabric of his boxers, his cheeks flushing with excitement as the man rubs his knee against his already hard cock. He slides a hand up the man's back, unconsciously noting how different it feels from Viktor's large, burly body, but not necessarily in a bad way- not in the least. They were as different as could be, but there was something impossibly arousing about his thin, wiry body, and there was no denying it had to do with the fact that Gellert knew exactly how to use every last bit of it in just the right way.

[Eh, I don't think you need to, but either way. I mean, doesn't everyone who wants to read this have Slytherin access anyway? And haha, older man made me laugh too. If Regulus thinks that a seventeen year old is an older man, I would hate to think of how he would judge me and my older man interpretations.]

He lets out a small moan into Regulus' neck, thinking that Luna must be very happy that although Gellert's the one getting lucky here at least Reg mentions Viktor in every post. Gellert places a cool finger against the other man's flushed cheek, sliding it down his face to the side of his neck and down to his chest, the side of his hand brushing against the top of Regulus' defined stomach as it makes its way to his nipple, where it lingers for a moment before he grasps it, twisting it with his delicate fingers, watching for the response in his chiseled features, his leg tightening around Regulus' body.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 1:43 am

Regulus held his breath as Gellert grazed his skin, and let out a small cry of shock as he takes hold with his long fingers, twisting it slowly. He looks at him with such desperation and need, his lips still slightly parted in surprise as he reaches up to touch the man's soft cheek. "More," came the whisper, Reg's body shuddering slightly at the mounting tension between their bodies as Gellert used his leg to bring them closer. "Hurt me again," he pleaded. Hurt me the way I deserve to hurt, hurt me for what I've done...

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 16th 2010, 3:10 am

Gellert needed no further invitation, maybe Krum had been gentle with him but he had no intention of treating him like a child, he wanted pleasure, and for pleasure one needed pain. More than anything, now, he wanted to see Regulus suffer, to moan, to cry out, to hit a shuddering climax, and Gellert's eyes glinted in anticipation of giving it to him. His touch becomes harsher for a moment, but he pulls his fingers away to be replaced with his mouth, he sucks on it and then bites down, grasping the other man's back for support.

[I'm sorry but this is just such a hot mental image.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 3:18 am

[IT IS. THIS IS GOING TO BE SO HOT RACHEL, SO HOT. -puts on "Sin"-]

Regulus yelped as Gellert clamped down on him with his teeth, the thrill of the moment sending a shiver down his spine. The hand clutching his back only serves to impassion him all the more, and he locks his legs around Gellert's waist to yank him forward as his hands grasp his shoulders tightly. "More!" he demanded, his stormy eyes burning with need and concupiscence. "Punish me, Gellert. I want you to make me writhe."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 16th 2010, 4:01 am

[OH IT WILL BE. I'M SORRY THAT I SUCK AT WRITING IT, THOUGH, YOU JUST INTIMIDATE ME WITH YOUR SMUT-GODDESS-OSITY.]

His eyes narrow as he removes his mouth momentarily from Regulus' body, then return to it, trailing a twirling line of rough kisses down his stomach, the hand clutching his back moving down with him. He stops only when he gets to the other man's hips, his teeth clamping down on one of his belt loops, he pulls his pants off his body, Regulus' erection separated from Gellert's mouth by only the thin fabric of his boxers. Here, Gellert pauses, looking back up at the other with impassioned eyes, "You want it, but do you need it? What is it," his nails pierced the skin on Regulus' waist, "that you need?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 4:12 am

[-headdesk- Trent Reznor, you have issues. It should not have taken you that long to realize you were doing something wrong.]

"I was thinking, 'Where did this all go wrong?' I could be doing any number of things, and I chose to be making out with [Marilyn] Manson in the fucking desert in the middle of the night. Time to reassess."

[YES TRENT REZNOR. IT'S TIME TO REASSESS, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.]

[RACHEL. STFU. YOUR SMUT WRITING IS JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN MINE SO QUIT IT.]

Regulus whimpered beneath Gellert, his lower lip trembling as he gazed into the penetrating blue eyes that were gazing up at him with a devious glint. The nails dug deeper into his flesh, tempting him all the more as he struggled with inner conflict- did he want this, or did he not? One last glance at Gellert's face provided him with the answer. "I need you, Gellert. I need you to violate me. I need you to desecrate me. I need you to penetrate me," he breathed, refusing to release his grip on the man's shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 16th 2010, 4:30 am

[HAHHAHA OH SHIT I LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN POSSIBLY EXPRESS FOR THAT POST.

Of course Trent has issues. Old news, honey, what are you looking at?

& LOL THAT WAS KIND OF YOU TO SAY, PRABHA.]

He runs his nails lightly up Regulus' legs, spreading them apart as he brings his mouth to his thigh, sucking on his pale skin. One hand grasping his ass, Gellert slides the other underneath his boxers, wrapping his fingers around his erection. He runs his fingers through the dark hair above his cock, "I'll give you the extent--" he gasps into Regulus' leg, grasping a curl, twirling it around his finger, and pulling on it, "of my sin."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 4:43 am

[... This is so hot, it's insane. I demand everything they say be a NIN lyric. There are too many to use. Also, I feel like I'm redeeming myself from listening to "Closer" by listening to "Closer to God" instead. It's kind of a different song... right? >_> THEY ARE DIFFERENT SONGS. JUST VERY SIMILAR.]

Regulus gasped as he felt Gellert's delicate fingers wrap themselves around his hard cock. He felt a chill as air hit the wet spot on his thigh left from Gellert's mouth, letting the impossibly arousing, cool sensation take over his mind. He threw his head back as the man tugged on the curl of hair, gritting his teeth together and refusing to make another sensual sound, not now, not yet, holding himself back. "Carry out my sentence," he hissed, his hands leaving Gellert's body to clench into fists.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 16th 2010, 5:06 am

[Hahah, I own Closer to God because I own the album, but I never listen to it. It's not nearly as good, but, well, it DOES have the same lyrics... and yes, the NIN lyric thing is incredibly erotic. THERE ARE CERTAINLY ENOUGH TO WORK. MAKE IT HAPPEN.]

Seeing Regulus throw his head back, his dark hair splaying out behind him, Gellert removes his lips from Reg's body, "Focus on the pain," he tells him, in a harsh whisper, "it's the only thing that's real." He presses his own fully-clothed body against Regulus' as he slides his other hand under his boxers, all ten of his fingers touching his shaft, he presses his thumb against the end, applying just enough pressure to hurt, running his nails down the length of his cock, making the taut fabric of his boxers rub against it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 5:24 am

[WAIT. I THOUGHT GELLERT WAS ONLY IN HIS BOXERS LIKE HE ALWAYS IS. I mentioned it earlier. Oops. My bad. ALSO. TECHNICALLY THOSE ARE JOHNNY CASH LYRICS. NIN DID A COVER.]

Regulus shoved his fist into his mouth and bit down hard to keep from crying out again, his eyes squeezing tightly shut as the nails dragged down his throbbing shaft. He shuddered under the man's touch, his breathing quickening and his pulse racing. "Need you," was all he could sputter out, his mind a blur.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 5:25 am

[-headdesk- I don't know what to write. Being an uke is boring.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 16th 2010, 5:44 am

[YEAH WELL JOHNNY CASH DEPRESSES ME AND THE NIN SONG IS KICK ASS REGARDLESS SO WHATEVER, IT'S STILL HOT.
And haha, sorry hun--in writing, maybe, but hey, in actual sex being an uke is usually all the more fun.]

Gellert rips off Regulus' boxers, his blue eyes filled with lust at the sight. He brings his lips down to Reg's shaft, licking a drop of pre-cum off the tip, he breathes in, saying, "It's your sex I can smell," before wrapping his experienced lips around him, swirling his tongue around the man's hardness, clutching his ass with one of his hands, squeezing on it as hard as he could, closing his eyes as more and more of his cock disappeared into his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 5:54 am

[Hahahah. Yes. I meant in writing. I just made at least 12 new avatars. Only, none of them are really appropriate right now. -sigh- RACHEL. I AM IMAGINING THIS AND AOGHWEGWEPGJWAEPOEGJWEAG HOT.]

Regulus could no longer remain mute as Gellert slowly plunged down upon him, the man's grip on his arse tightening as he took him in. For the shortest moment an image of Viktor flashed through his mind, Viktor, with his lips around the head of Regulus' cock, Viktor, sucking hard at his flesh as Regulus fucked his mouth- no! That part of his life was over, and he simply could not allow it to haunt him. "Help me, tear down my reason," he gasped, thrusting his hand into Gellert's tangled, blonde hair and pushing down hard on the back of his head, forcing him to take the rest of him in. "Help me, you make me perfect! Help me become somebody else," he begged.

Last edited by Regulus Black on May 16th 2010, 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 16th 2010, 6:49 am

[HAHA YOU SAID GELLERUS INSTEAD OF GELLERT YOU FAIL PRABHA.]

His blonde hair whipping against Regulus’ shaft, gagging slightly as he takes the rest of him into his mouth, eyes wild, he gasps, “I’ll drink the honey inside your hive.” He claws at his hip, at his butt, his own cock so hard that it hurt in its confinement, but pain was exactly what Gellert wanted, and he closed his eyes, letting Regulus fills up his cheeks and his throat thrust and thrust again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 8:18 am

Regulus convulsed beneath him, involuntarily bucking into his mouth as he felt the nails scratching his skin. He lets out a small, animalistic groan as he squirms, tugging at the golden locks of hair knotted around his fingers, sweat sliding down his pale skin and over his toned body. He yanked Gellert up by the hair so that his lips were around the head of his cock, almost leaving his body, the feel of the cold air on his shaft driving him wild before he slams his head down again until he's buried to the hilt in the man's mouth, sending him over the edge. He climaxes with a strangled sounding cry, somewhere between a shriek and a growl, filling Gellert's mouth with his cum.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 16th 2010, 8:31 am

Gellert gasps as Regulus forces himself all the way into the back of his throat, and he takes all of him in, shuddering as Regulus explodes inside his mouth, fighting to swallow the mess of hot liquid that burned his throat, savoring the sweetness in his mouth--he was like nothing that Gellert had ever tasted before, and once he had swallowed he brought his mouth back to Regulus' cock, cleaning his length with his tongue, licking his lips to make sure he got every drop, he drags the hand that had been on the other man's ass down his sweaty leg, bringing the other, unconsciously to his own crotch, swallowing the last bit of Regulus' sweetness.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next