Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 5 (Tom, Evan)

+3
Kiora Lupin
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
7 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 5 (Tom, Evan) Empty Boy's Dormitory 5 (Tom, Evan)

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 23rd 2010, 4:48 am

RESIDENTS:
1. Tom Riddle
2. Evan Rosier

3. Empty
4. Empty

Last edited by Pansy Parkinson on May 21st 2010, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 5 (Tom, Evan) Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 5 (Tom, Evan)

Post  Guest April 23rd 2010, 2:38 pm

I"M SO COOL I GET MY OWN DORM. Because I'M TOM RIDDLE!!!!....
Finally some time alone.

******Index REAL TOM =Bold
Book TOM = Italic

-Takes out pen and diary journal-

Dear Tom Riddle

Why Hello there Tom, aren't you glad you made this magic diary......wait I forgot you like journal better.... Sounds more manly my bad.

Thanks for understanding Tom.
Well you know me, cause I'm you taking to your self, soo how are things.
Well I'm kind of bored just now because they weren't any places in some dorms that weren't rated so I have to have my own dorm to my self for now. But then I again nobody can catch me writing in my diary JOURNAL.....
At least we can have some more time to plot some evil Twisted Evil
TOM.... HOw many times do I have to tell you! I don't do the evil thing, it's just an insider joke between me and a few buddies, I told you I want to be a teacher and teach the younglings and make a difference in there lives. But fine if all hope fails for teaching I guess I could give Evil a try....
Yay.... at least your thinking about it......
Just wondering, when I made you I thought you would be all happy and fun like me the lovable orphan boy Tom M Riddle, who trys so hard and everyone respects.
Ya... Not sure what happen there but I'm not complaining. Later I think a way to fix me is by making a horcuxe.... Trust me it's worst then it sounds it's the most lovely happy thing, people just say they are scaring and evil but it's just to keep you away from the happiness that can't die. I think you spilled some chemical X (From the Powerpuff Girls) on here in potions.
Ya... that might explain it Weird.... I thought that was Slughorn who dropped some on it when he was cleaning the potions up after. Might have been check the label of that stuff... Well it's getting late I'm off to bed Tom.
Goodnight, Hey by the way I want to talk to your friend Ginny Weasley. She seems nice enough.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 25th 2010, 3:29 am

Tom Sits down on the only bed in his dorm. Takes out his diary journal and his list starts to write down in it.

My List by Tom Riddle
1. Dumbledore
2. Ronald McDonald
3.The michlan man
4. The A team
5. Misty from Pokemon
6. That guy who stole my sit on the bus
7. Willow'
8. Sirius Black

Hello Tom how are you?
Not in a good mood right now I made a list of people I'm mad at.... I'll list them all.
Ok then Tom... I hope this is making your feel evil things
1. Dumbledore that guy just give me the creeps he's always look out for me, and checking if I'm alright He just scares the Hell out of me.
ya, you have to watch out for that guy. It's a powerful wizard you MUST SHOW HIM UP. He will try to stop your dreams do listen to him! The Phoenix is a lie!
2. Ronald McDonald He scares the Fuck out of me. It's likes if your near him your asking to get raped....
Ya that is one creepy dude stay away I agree with you there. Plus he has the root of all evil!
3. The michlan man, like what is he a Hufflepuff or something?
True that, or a ghost for ghost buskers the sailor one...
4. The A team honestly you can't go around like that and blow up random stuff and me like "YA A TEAM!!!!!!" Honestly the only cool one is Van, how that guy was talent.
Ya, they have balls tho you got to respect them for that.... Plus who talks in third person and wants to be class Mohawk in WOW....
5. Misty from Pokemon, I hate you! You made me wait sooo long to beat you, Charmader is so hard against your gym not school. I had to really level him up for that it took me a really long time!
Plus she lives in a hore house with all the sisters.... plus she totally dished Ash... Not cool...

6. That guy who stole my sit on the bus... You know it was mine I sit there every day and you have the nerve to run in front of me, and stomp on my foot!
Now that was evil..... People think I'm the dark lord.....
7. Willow... She scared away my unicorn.... enough said... I mean poor Galina....
Now I think you spend too much time with that pony, ..... but that hurt your feelings so I'll respect it...
8. Sirius Black... Not coool I don't even feel like ranting about him now maybe a little later...
almighty maybe later then....
Sorry Tom I'm too angry to even waste time on Sirius black
Well as long as they are evil thoughts it's all cool with me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 27th 2010, 11:13 pm

-..... It's too quite in here..... Tom then thought of a plan to make things more interesting.....-

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 27th 2010, 11:57 pm

-Tom got back and started working on hard on his new "Roomates". Tom was tried of being alone, having his only friends being a unicorn (Galinda), and he's slightly evil diary.-

Roomate #1
Boy's Dormitory 5 (Tom, Evan) 328_pic2

Roomate #2
Boy's Dormitory 5 (Tom, Evan) Darth-Vader

Roomate #3
Boy's Dormitory 5 (Tom, Evan) 4147

Roomate #4
Boy's Dormitory 5 (Tom, Evan) Ss44600__-_lifesize_cardboard_cutout_of_terminator_arnold_schwarzenegger_buy_cutouts_at_starstills

Roomate #5
Boy's Dormitory 5 (Tom, Evan) Cyberman

Roomate #6
Boy's Dormitory 5 (Tom, Evan) CutOutDalekCaan

Roomate #6
Boy's Dormitory 5 (Tom, Evan) WileE

FINALY MY KIND OF PEOPLE!!!!!!

-Tom then places Eddy by his bed so he can watch him sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 28th 2010, 3:22 am

Tom sits down and places his "Roomates" around the room.

"So Mr. Darlex how is exterminating the human race going for you? Keep on having that annoying little Doctor come in the way... I know the feeling to relate too. You see I know it hasn't happened yet but I think that I might have an enemy like that. it's probably on my list."

"Well I can see what you mean Mr. Darlex you should team up more with the Cybermen.... Two great evil races could go great. catch the doctor off guard. but then again he could always change time to make it better for his outcome.... that would make a lot of sense. I can see your point on."

"So Dvade.... Hows finding Luke Skywalker.... You think finding this one guy would be so much easier with all your armies looking through all the star systems... I feel I can relate to you too. You know all the men i could have you like to call them selves "Death Eaters" and all the people imprisoned, or under my control. You would think I would be able to find this one guy and his two friends who are really good guys but have gone missing and are now "Criminals". Like one guy who runs away because he gets tried of fighting but really likes the girl but they don't say anything. But right when the main guy is in trouble is best friend the guy who ran away saves his but. Sounds like something I might need to know about. Also the girl is smart and resourceful and hates the guy's best friend at first and always fight against either other.... I can see that i might need to know about some luke skywalker like guy and a Han Solo one, and a Princess Leia like girl in the future...."

"Ya I'm sorry too my Dvade.... my bad I'll ask my main man Edward Eddy how ya doing?"

"Wow that sucks Eddy so she is really pressing charges against you? Rape and peeping Tom. Well in retrospect you should have waited till she wasn't a minor.... Your more then 100 years older then her right... You got to watch your self. But I think you can still win this case. I think she's just trying to steal your family money. It's cool you can watch me sleep I will not be pressing charges against you Wink"

"Well I LOVE this chat with you guys. Maybe another time guys I have things to do I hope you don't mind."

"Hey Darlex watch your mouth... You should say such words about warewoves"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 28th 2010, 3:30 am

-Tom Ran in was feeling very tried and went to bed. He moved Eddy so he could watch him sleep.-
"GOOD NIGHT ROOMATES!"

Goodnight.... They anwered

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 5th 2010, 7:46 pm

Well here is the next diary wrote last week in bio class but never posted it Smile

-Tom wanders in to his dorm and takes out a pen and paper-

Tom.... I'm lonely.....
Well Tom that can't be too bad right? Are you sure your trying to make friends or not? Or are you just whining about not having them and not doing a thing to change that. Plus I always hear about your whining like "Tom I'm Lonely", "Tom I hate going to the orphanage nobody likes me there they don't understand me." "Tom I'm worried about my eyes they change colour when I'm mad. It's not normal to have my eyes look red.
Well that last one freaks me out! I'm generally scared about it. Well i think I need to see a doctor about that... it's not normal even for a wizard

shall finish latter on in the mood right now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive May 21st 2010, 8:10 am

Evan walked in and took the best bed, kicking out the Cyberman. Everyone knows Daleks > Cybermen anyway.

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin May 21st 2010, 8:31 am

[haha]
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive May 21st 2010, 8:32 am

[XD]

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive May 21st 2010, 3:29 pm

Evan strips down to his manly boxers and crawls into bed, dreaming tough-guy dreams.

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 21st 2010, 5:28 pm

[And secretly misses his onesie and stuffed panda. He then has the urge to suck his thumb, but he cannot for fear of embarrassment. Poor Evan.]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive May 22nd 2010, 2:03 am

[I love you, you complete and utter bitch!]

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 22nd 2010, 2:11 am

[go read what happened in the fireplace after you left lol]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive May 22nd 2010, 2:21 am

[I did! *dies laughing* Also, remind me later to PM you about 2.0 - we should probably figure out our sibling relationship a little clearer! Smile ]

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive May 22nd 2010, 2:55 am

Evan wakes up, kicks the Terminator out of the bathroom and has a shower, then dresses and heads to the Common Room.

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive May 23rd 2010, 7:05 am

Evan walks back into his dorm, from his fun drinking session at the Hog's Head with Tony and Tracey, and then that joke of a prom. He wonders if Tracey is still passed out on the table at the pub, but doesn't really care one way or another. Shame she was such a lightweight and passed out though, because she could've made his night more complete. He smirks to himself as he undresses, stripping down to his boxers. Yeah, she was pretty damned shaggable. Plus she swung both ways. That was probably worth a fun night or three. He tumbles into bed, yelling at the Dalek to shut the fuck up or Evan was going to exterminate him. He lays awake for a little while, thinking about how naive his sister really was, and how it was his responsibility to see to it that she was taken care of. He's in the middle of planning lessons for all the things he needs to teach her when he falls to sleep at last, snoring loudly.

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive May 24th 2010, 9:24 am

Evan drags Penny into his dorm, yanking roughly on her arm before finally letting her go. He crosses his arms over his chest and stares down at her.

"You've got some explainin' to do, Penelope Rosier."

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 24th 2010, 9:26 am

Penny stares at Evan wide-eyed, unsure of whether to be completely scared shitless or not. "Evan...I-uh it's nothing! I swear!"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive May 24th 2010, 9:31 am

"No!"

He's so angry, he doesn't realize how frightened she is right now. He keeps glaring stonily at her.

"Nothin' my arse. If I ever hear o' you puttin' on a display like you just did in the middle of the damned common room again, I swear to fuckin' Merlin, I'll - " he breaks off his threat, too incensed to voice it. He shakes his head. "What's goin' on with you, Pen? Your little bitch said somethin' about somethin' happenin' to ya last month, and I wanna hear about it from you right the hell now!"

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 24th 2010, 9:34 am

Penny stares at him, her breathing accelerating because she starts freaking out. Marcus you idiot! "Oh uh that!" she laughed nervously "well uhh...you...you sure you want to know?" she grimaces, already knowing what his answer was going to be

[OMFG. BIG BROTHER: THE ULTIMATE COCK BLOCK]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive May 24th 2010, 9:37 am

[BAHAHAHAHA]

Evan arches an eyebrow, not swayed by her nervous laughter.

"I'm waitin' Pen. And I ain't got all night."

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 24th 2010, 9:38 am

"Evan I..." she looks down, scared to tell him. scared he'll hate her, scared of what he'll do to marcus. "I thought I was pregnant..."
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 24th 2010, 9:39 am

*is outside the door creeping, I mean waiting for penny*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next