Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

+16
Jack Smith
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Adrian Black - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Kiora Lupin
Danni Grindelwald
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Narcissa Black
20 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) Empty [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Guest April 5th 2010, 11:04 pm

RESIDENTS:
1. Regulus Black
2. Cormac McLaggen
3. Antonin Dolohov
4. Cormac McLaggen

SOMEBODY JOIN MY DORM DAMMIT I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE.
Yeah. I'm going to be bored of Snape when he gets with Lily, so I'm Reg now too.

-is in his dorm sulking-

Back to top Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Narcissa Black April 5th 2010, 11:11 pm

[*is really happy she has KIN on here*]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Guest April 5th 2010, 11:12 pm

[Yay cousins! By the way can I please change your name to Narcissa Black. It bugs meeee.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 5th 2010, 11:15 pm

[Yup, I was just too lazy to do it myself. And I need a new avatar, anywho. *pokes old one*]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remmy Riddle - Inactive April 5th 2010, 11:16 pm

*Fills room with tapioca*
Prank war is funnnnn!
*Turns to leave but sort of sits on the floor and eats tapioca*

Remmy Riddle - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 5th 2010, 11:18 pm

[OMG CAN I MAKE YOU A NEW AVATAR? these are the ones I made for Adrian...

http://averagewizard.omgforum.net/great-hall-f7/avatar-banner-requests-t103-340.htm#52140 ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald April 5th 2010, 11:28 pm

[Can I join your dorm? Wink]

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 5th 2010, 11:54 pm

[Whoops, just saw this, but I WOULD BE SO FLATTERED IF YOU MADE ME ONE, YES!! Very Happy]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 1:32 am

I'll join you!!!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin April 6th 2010, 1:32 am

Can I join this dorm?
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 6th 2010, 1:39 am

[Done.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin April 6th 2010, 1:45 am

[thanks]
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 6th 2010, 1:56 am

[Can Adrian be a whore with Reg now that Sev is all happy and all we will have is angsty angry Severian fighting? *puppy dog eyes* Please?]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 1:57 am

[Eventually, Adrian. There WILL still be Severian, in all likelihood, I did promise. OMG I HAVE A MARCUS AND AN ANTONIN THIS IS AWESOME. Wait, who are you guys? I'm assuming this is more people already on this site.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 6th 2010, 2:03 am

[YAY!!!! *is a whore* Do people have multiple accounts now? Cause I would be a real character if I could have two accounts... I thought we weren't allowed to do that though]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 2:05 am

[That changed today. IT GOT INSANE.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 6th 2010, 2:08 am

[Holy shit! Do we have a list of established characters? I want to be a guy and I dont want anyone to know its me. lol]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 2:09 am

[NOT YET. I'm trying to make one. -facepalm- I leave for three hours, and the forum explodes...]

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 6th 2010, 2:10 am

[You probably shouldn't have let everyone do that. If we get new new people, there wont be any characters left.]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 2:16 am

[-sigh- I realize that now. I didn't expect EVERYONE to do it.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 2:24 am

[I can give up Alice. I don't care for her so much, and if I want to know what happens with the Gryffies, I'll ask one. Smile So, if that helps at all...]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 6th 2010, 2:27 am

[I just want to play a guy. I was thinking Scorpius but idk how that much cross gen will go. idk who to be! >.<]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 2:27 am

[Do we have a Crabbe? Or an Rosier?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 2:28 am

[NO, CISSY'S A GRAMMA AND SHE HASN'T EVEN EVER HAD A BOYFRIEND XD

I'm kidding, feel free to be whoever. Smile

And Reg: Not to my knowledge. BUT WE HAVE A BELLATRIX. AND THAT ENLIGHTENS ME. *has been giddy all day* ]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 6th 2010, 2:30 am

[Ew! *does not want to be Crabbe* Rosier was mentioned but idk if he's a character or not.]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next