Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

+16
Jack Smith
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Adrian Black - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Kiora Lupin
Danni Grindelwald
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Narcissa Black
20 posters

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 31 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Guest June 16th 2010, 4:34 am

"I'm okay, now. Scorpius found me and got me to the hospital wing- Viktor was already there. He said my brother rescued him. He's fine now too- we both only just left the wing today, a few hours ago. He's badly burnt, still, from their duel."

Back to top Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 31 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Cormac McLaggen June 16th 2010, 4:39 am

"Oh god Reg. I'm sorry!" Cormac being impulsive leant over and hugged Reg for comfort. "I'm so so sorry." Cormac felt that if he'd been here this might not have happened. If h had been at the form it wouldn't have happened.
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 16th 2010, 4:44 am

Regulus hugged Cormac back, glad for the hug, honestly- he's needed one. "It's not like it's your fault, Cormac. I'm okay now- mostly, anyway," he said with a small shudder, trying not to think about Gellert's face. "I'll heal eventually."

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen June 16th 2010, 4:49 am

"It's all my fault! It is!" Cormac was squeezing Reg tightly, suddenly emotional.
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 16th 2010, 4:50 am

Regulus feels slightly awkward. "No. It's only one person's fault, and that's Gellert. He's a twisted sick bastard who just takes whatever it is he wants. And that just happened to be me, I guess," he said bitterly, staring at the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen June 16th 2010, 4:52 am

Cormac stopped hugging Reg. "I'll kill him I will!" Cormac got up and picked up his wand. "Where is that bastard? I will kill him!"
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 16th 2010, 4:54 am

Regulus placed a firm hand on Cormac's shoulder. "You'll do no such thing. Did you not hear me? He nearly killed Viktor. Viktor. You know, Durmstrang champion from the Triwizard tournament? Total BAMF? Yeah. Not happening, Cormac. He'd probably just look at you and you'd burst into flames or something, and then I'd just have to hate him more."

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen June 16th 2010, 4:59 am

Sam just died. He feels believed in.

"Fine Reg, fine." Cormac sat back down. "As long as you're fine."
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 16th 2010, 5:01 am

"I'll be fine. Really. Eventually. Just- it just happened, a few days ago, is all. I'm still- kind of in shock, I guess. That he would really do something like that," he said quietly. "I'm okay though. Thanks to friends like Scorpius, and Viktor's friend Hermione. I'm okay."

HAH. SCORPIUS. SOME FRIEND. GIVING MY RAPIST A HAND JOB, JERK.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen June 16th 2010, 5:05 am

"Alright Reg." Cormac stood up. "Well, I'm going to go out to the pitch. I havn't practiced in weeks."
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 16th 2010, 5:06 am

Regulus chuckled a little. "I haven't practiced since before I quit the team. Wow. I should really get on that some time- Viktor and I were going to head out there tomorrow, probably. Have fun."

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen June 16th 2010, 5:07 am

"So long Reg. See you later." Cormac grabbed his nimbus and ran out of the room.
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 16th 2010, 5:13 am

Regulus leaves to go admire Tolga's guns.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen June 19th 2010, 3:01 am

Cormac walks in to his room and flops on the bed, happy as a thought used to conjure a patronus. He had had a wonderful conversation with Penny and was extremely happy. He closed his eyes ad relaxed recalling the conversation.
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 19th 2010, 3:03 am

Gellert walks into his dorm, dropping his stuff on the floor before realizing that there was someone else inside - someone who wasn't Regulus. He runs a hand through his hair. "Hey."

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen June 19th 2010, 3:05 am

Cormac opened his eyes and nodded at the man who had walked in. "Hey. Who are you?" Cormac INQUIRED. [teehee]
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 19th 2010, 3:09 am

His eyes swept over the boy - who was, in fact, quite good looking. "Gellert - Gellert Grindelwald. And yourself?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen June 19th 2010, 3:10 am

"Cormac. Cormac McLaggen." Cormac brushed his hand over his head.
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 19th 2010, 3:18 am

"Funny," Gellert said - but he didn't crack a smile. "That we've both been in this dormitory for months, and haven't met each other. You're friends with Regulus, aren't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen June 19th 2010, 3:20 am

Cormac didn't laugh. "Yes - we're best friends." Cormac looked at his seemingly innocent looking roomate. "I've heard more than enough about you."
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 19th 2010, 3:21 am

"All bad things, I hope," he said, with a smirk, "Wouldn't want Regulus to be tarnishing my reputation to make me into a goody goody."

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen June 19th 2010, 3:22 am

Cormac stood up. "Terrible things. Wretched things. Unspeakable things." Cormac basically spat in Gellert's face when he said unspeakable.
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 19th 2010, 3:25 am

"Wouldn't want to speak about them then," he says, inclining his head, "I've heard a bit about you - too. Well, really only how you hit on Regulus," he smirks, "but we don't have to talk about your romantic ventures if you're not comfortable with it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen June 19th 2010, 3:27 am

"Bitch, that's none of your buisness! You stay out of my life! That was before." Cormac was suddenly furious, his fists clenched at his sides, eyes narrowed he walked towards Gellert.
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 19th 2010, 3:31 am

Gellert let out a small laugh that had absolutely no humor. "You seem touchy. And despite the fact that you're about eight times my size, I would be careful with the names that you use. Perhaps Regulus hasn't told you that I can hurt people when I want to." He walks calmly over to his bed, and sits down, grinning slyly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next