Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

+16
Jack Smith
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Adrian Black - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Kiora Lupin
Danni Grindelwald
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Narcissa Black
20 posters

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 41 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 5:24 am

OKAY I LOVE YOU <3 SLEEP WELL BABY

Regulus' hand clenched all the more tightly around the ring, tugging at it until, to his own surprise, the chain broke. He stared open mouthed at the ring and the silver links in his hand, before wiping his face of emotion and looking up at Gellert. "Mock me all you want. You were right, and I was wrong. Are you happy now?" he said quietly, standing up and walking over to the trash, where he let the ring and chain fall. "And my 'virginal' qualities didn't seem to make you the least bit uncomfortable at the time, by the way," he replied, moving to sit down on his own bed, his eyes flickering over the exposed tattoos, before returning to Gellert's mouth, his soft lips, as he momentarily let himself think about the stud inside, and the way it felt, gliding across his skin, his bleeding skin, the night he'd been raped.

Back to top Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 41 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 19th 2010, 5:10 am

Are you happy?- the question rang in Gellert's ears- no, he wasn't- no, he had never been, but happiness had never been something that he'd really brought into the equation; he wondered if Regulus was happy, if he was happy when he was with Viktor, if he was happy now, standing right there, the sweat dripping down his toned back. "Didn't seem to? You may not have noticed, but often the things that seem to be one way turn out another," he said, softly, scathingly. "You weren't wrong, though. You just weren't...careful. Not careful with words-" Gellert caught himself, was he not, in Regulus' eyes, supposed to be pure evil?- "and, I see, not careful with bodies, either. Perhaps you and Krum would have stayed together if you hadn't been such a little," the last word lingered on his tongue, and he spoke it so softly it was almost a whisper- "slut."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 19th 2010, 6:17 am

Regulus laughed bitterly at that, shaking his head slowly as he held Gellert's gaze. "It took far more than one drunken mistake to ruin all that I had with him, Gellert. It's been a long time since he's loved me, and my fucking around was simply what pushed it over the edge. And it isn't as if I was the only one apparently unable to grasp the concept of fidelity," he said ruefully, the image of Cedric and Viktor in their passionate embrace leaving a residual, foul taste of bile in his mouth. "And somehow, I don't see you being too disappointed in my being a such a little slut, either," he added as an afterthought, his voice dripping with his hatred for the blonde in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 19th 2010, 7:00 am

Gellert considered for a moment. "Disapproving, no- disappointed, yes. It is disappointing when a man finds out that his dreams won't come true, that forever doesn't exist. Disappointing to me that somebody so ignorant, so naive, so believing, will contradict himself, proving that nobody else has any chance at all." He ran his tongue vaguely over his lips, looking intently back at Regulus. There was something like hatred etched into the other man's face, and yet here he was- talking about his love life, about his disappointments, "It is, I have to say, quite shaking to find out that the most cowardly of pathetic little pussies can bring so much hate into their gaze, when in fact in fucking around, or in losing innocence, you are becoming more and more like the one who you are focusing so hard on hating." Gellert raised his eyebrows slightly, then said, scathingly- "I suggest you stop for a moment, take a step back. When you look at your reflection, are you all you want to be? If we're not gonna have sex again I'd really like to quote NIN in regular talking kthanks."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 19th 2010, 6:21 pm

"But I do want to have sex with you again so we can have one last Gellerus and abuse NIN lyrics." Regulus looked stricken and tore his gaze away, fixing it instead on the mirror on the wall briefly and let out a long sigh before turning back to face Gellert. "No, I'm not who I want to be, but I already knew that. But I'm changing, I'm changing myself because I'm not content with who I am, like you are," he replied quietly, utterly disgusted with his words. "Don't you imply that I'm like you, Grindelwald. I'm nothing like you, I don't just take the things I want, ignoring any consequences, and I care about the fact that what I do might hurt someone else," he retorted, but there was a doubt there, as he thought about all the things he'd done to Viktor. Had he really taken the time to think about the effects of his actions? Had he done things, knowing they would hurt him? Was he not so different from Grindelwald after all? No, he wasn't him, he wasn't some twisted, sick, violent, sadistic rapist-- but was he really all that much better, as a person? It terrified him completely that he had to ask that question at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolores Umbridge August 19th 2010, 7:21 pm

Big Sexy Momma Umbridge smashes in by request.
[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 41 Avj86t
"Hi dur chillun'"
[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 41 Jjlmhc
"I come here 'cause there's a chillun' that needs sum smacking."
[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 41 24zgorc
derderderderder
Big Sexy Momma Umbridge takes out her Momma's Little Love Hand
[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 41 2evxbo0
"You, chillun' boy with the same colour eyeshadow as Big Sexy Momma Umbridge."
Big Sexy Momma Umbridge walked over to the boy.
"Four hit for you, eyeshadow."
[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 41 K2i7gh
ONE HIT
TWO HIT
THREE HIT
FOUR HIT

"Four for you Eyeshadow, you go eyeshadow."
[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 41 24zgorc
derderderderder
"And none for Gellert Grindelwald. BYE."
[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 41 Fulxnc

Last edited by Dolores Umbridge on August 19th 2010, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dolores Umbridge
Dolores Umbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 19th 2010, 7:22 pm

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 19th 2010, 7:51 pm

"YES YES BUT ONLY IF IT'S SOMEWHAT CONSENSUAL." Gellert raised an eyebrow, the movement wasn't teasing, it was challenging- it was full of blame. He didn't even think to defend himself- he didn't need to defend himself, it wasn't as if he cared what Regulus thought of him, anyway. Not really. "Care about hurting someone else, do you? Don't you think it hurt- say, Viktor when you fucked Lucius? Or me? Or when you did drugs? If that didn't hurt then I don't know what twisted idea you had about love- because if you loved each other, then it hurt. It was consensual, all of it- maybe you don't realize, maybe you haven't been paying attention, maybe you wouldn't rather hurt than feeling nothing at all- I don't know you, Regulus. You don't want to let me get to know you, and I don't want to waste my time. There are rules in this society, and you can choose to follow them, to bend them, or to break them. But you have to choose, one way or the other."

[WHO IS UMBRIDGE? IDGAF THEY NEED TO GET IN MY PANTS RIGHT NOW I AM LAUGHING SO HARD WHAT IS BREATHING?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 19th 2010, 8:53 pm

I CAN'T BREATHE FOR LAUGHING
GOD I LOVE YOU SAM

"I'M PRETTY SURE IT WOULDN'T BE HARD FOR THAT TO HAPPEN, SINCE REG HAS NO BACKBONE AND NEVER WILL HAVE ONE." Regulus froze, and glowered at Gellert again. "I didn't tell you I fucked Lucius. Merlin, does this whole goddamn school know?" he asked no one in particular, frustrated again at the way things always seemed to find their way to Gellert's ears. "No, you don't know me, and you won't ever know me, you've never been bothered enough to find out. You were never my friend, and I don't really fucking care about that anymore. Yes, I hurt him, and yeah, I know that, and I don't need you to point it out, but there's a difference in our actions, and our intentions behind them. I didn't want him to hurt, for what I did, but you? You delight in the pain of others," he said angrily, his nails digging into his palms again. "I'll choose when I'm ready to choose. And I don't have to choose the same thing every time, either."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 27th 2010, 5:22 am

Gellert laughed coldly. "I'd hardly call it delight in the pain of others. What I do I do for some sort of gain, not to wallow in the pleasure of other people's losses. It is only the vulnerable, the insecure, that believe that by taking something from somebody else will they themselves be able to in some way improve themselves..." Gellert shook his head, his blonde hair falling haphazardly into his eyes. Kicking off his shoes, he stood up, casually pulling off his shirt and tossing it onto the floor before getting back on his bed because for some reason he was wearing a shirt. This situation has now been remedied. "Choosing later- that's what makes it hard to live- to really live. That's what makes it feel like you're dead but you're breathing, Reg. Living in the in-between. Decisions left for later. If not now, when?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41