Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

+16
Jack Smith
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Adrian Black - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Kiora Lupin
Danni Grindelwald
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Narcissa Black
20 posters

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 12 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Guest April 21st 2010, 1:48 am

"Okay, I suppose," he said, staring at his feet. "About last night.. Look, I know we don't exactly see eye to eye, but I would appreciate it if you didn't talk about him like that in front of me, unless you're willing to explain yourself. I won't ask you to do that, as you clearly don't want to. But I don't want to hear you talking about him like that," he said firmly. "Perhaps it would be best to avoid the subject in the future."

Back to top Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 12 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 21st 2010, 1:52 am

He nodded. "Yeah, thanks, Reg, it--it'd be better not to say anything. And if I really feel the need to, I'll just lapse into German and pretend I was talking about princesses and ponies and such." He gave him a half smile, running his hand through his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2010, 2:00 am

Reg returned his smile, trying to imagine Gellert frolicking about in a field of flowers with princesses and ponies. It was quite the entertaining image. "You do that," he said with a chuckle. "So, uh, how've you been?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2010, 2:04 am

[I have to go for now, I'll try and get back on in an hour and a half or so. I should be able to get on Skype if nothing else, so I can tell you my posts there or something and we can continue this that way]

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 21st 2010, 2:16 am

"Uh, since, last night, when I last spoke to you?" he asked, raising his eyebrows a little, "Fine, I suppose. I kind of just woke up, so, yeah." He shrugs. "Let's see, what have I done in that time period? Left the dorm, Found a nice niche by the lake, did some useless magic, thought about stuff, went to sleep. Then I came back." He omitted the 'got insanely high and started talking to himself' part.

[Okay. I'm gonna go eat dinner at some point but I'll be back eventually.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2010, 4:06 am

Regulus sighed; he'd always been bad at this stupid small talk stuff. "Right. That's nice," he mumbled, wondering if he might be able to find Faye to see if she could tell him when he'd get his hands on the stuff. Well, this is awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 21st 2010, 4:41 am

[HEY, so we figured out why Gellert hates Vik. Do you want him to tell you, or no?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2010, 4:42 am

[OMG YES. But not now? Because they just said they wouldn't talk about it. PM me what it is though]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2010, 7:14 am

At some point the awkward turtle left and they went their separate ways.

And now Reg is coming back here for the night. GOODNIGHT GUYS I'M TIRED!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2010, 10:07 am

Marcus skips into his dorm and sits on his bed staring out the window. He wasn't really tired yet so he decided to sit there for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 23rd 2010, 9:02 am

Flint walks in and goes to bed.

[hey reg just as an FYI Luna is so worried about what goes on in here with you! She asks me like everyday. Just thought I would let you know how much power you have lol]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 23rd 2010, 6:11 pm

Haha.
Nice.
-actually probably should talk to Gellert to speed along plot line-

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 23rd 2010, 11:46 pm

Dude, if we're gonna talk it's gonna have to be between now and like six tonight.
Unless you want to wait til Sunday.
I have lots of shit to do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 23rd 2010, 11:50 pm

[I'm here for a little while on and off... I may disappear at any moment, but we can start at least.]

Regulus walks into the room, tired after a long day of double potions with Slughorn during which he'd somehow managed to explode his cauldron and singe the bottom of his robes and jeans. He pulls off the robes and sits on his bed, lost in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 23rd 2010, 11:56 pm

Gellert walks into the room, tired after a long day of--whatever, you get the point.

"Hey Reg," he says, seeing him in the room. He wondered vaguely whether his other roommates actually existed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 24th 2010, 12:06 am

"Sup, Gellert?" he says, not really looking at Gellert, because Gellert is sexy, and staring is bad. "How're you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 24th 2010, 12:10 am

"Just splendid." He was a little bit high. "Well, no, not really, I just wonder why that's never the answer to 'how're you' even when somebody is feeling splendid. Anyways," he shook his hair out, "How are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 24th 2010, 12:15 am

"I'm alright. Not quite splendid," he said with a smile. "What've you been up to? Met anyone interesting?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 24th 2010, 12:22 am

"Haven't really met anyone, no. I get to know Dee a little better, though--she's a really sweet girl--not to make you feel more guilty or anything." He grins and kicks off his shoes.

[is there somewhere you particularly want this convo to go?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 24th 2010, 12:43 am

Regulus facepalms. "Thanks, Gellert, THANKS," he says sarcastically. "Yeah. She is sweet," he mumbles.

[I did. Only, now, I forgot. -fail- Any ideas?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 24th 2010, 12:46 am

"Oh no problem," he says, with an exaggerated thumbs up, "Anything to up your self esteem, which," he says, looking Reg up and down, "doesn't seem to be too high at the moment."

[Uh, well, I'll have to go in less than an hour. If there's something quick, though, that you need for the plotline?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 24th 2010, 12:51 am

[I dunno. Lemme PM you. AW MAN WHAT IS THIS SHIT, PETER AND JAMES ARE MISSING REMUS' BACHELOR PARTY WHAT THE HELL WOMAN]

"Actually, it is, in fact, I feel great," he quietly muttered, smiling to himself as he remembered Viktor's words. What had he done to deserve someone so wonderful? "I'm not going to feel sorry for her. She'll find someone else," he said more loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 24th 2010, 12:56 am

"Course she will," said Gellert cheerfully, "Even if you were straight, probably wouldn't have been the whole together forever thing, anyway. That's like, impossible. Think of Spiderman." He shrugs and Rachel feels very witty.

[I KNOW I FEEL LIKE A TERRIBLE FRIEND.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 24th 2010, 1:02 am

[Haha. You sound like me. I always wonder why my friends come to me for cheering up, as they know I am always just a cynical sarcastic bitch. Lately some of them have wizened up and only ask when they need a straight answer, as I am "brutally honesty" or "tactless" depending on who's talking about me.]

Regulus laughed. "Please, she was my first girlfriend, I was under no delusions of eternal love," he chuckled, before his thoughts flickered back to Viktor, who really did hope would be with him forever. He felt like such a child for feeling that way, so naive and vulnerable, but he couldn't help himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 24th 2010, 1:09 am

"First and last," he points out, grinning. He saw a bit of a far-off look in Reg's eyes, and asked, with a wave of his hand in the vague direction of the other, "what's going on in there?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next