Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

+16
Jack Smith
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Adrian Black - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Kiora Lupin
Danni Grindelwald
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Narcissa Black
20 posters

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 23 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 8:45 am

Regulus shuddered and sighed as his heart slowed down, loving the feel of Gellert's hand sliding down his leg. He removed his fingers from Gellert's hair and used the hand to push on the nape of Gellert's neck, forcing him towards his mouth again to kiss him deeply on the lips. His legs wrap themselves around Gellert's waist again, driving his body against the other man's, and grinds his lower half against him. The friction between them arouses him again in no time at all, shocking himself at how quickly he found himself ready for more. He slides his hands down Gellert's back and over his smooth arse, giving him a tight squeeze before sliding one hand to his front to slowly stroke Gellert's erection, the grey eyes meeting the blue with an intense gaze. He pulls him downwards again, the other man's body crushing him against the bed as Regulus leans forward to press his lips to Gellert's neck, kissing him softly at first then progressing more roughly until he's tearing at the skin with his teeth, continuing to stroke his shaft and never once breaking eye contact. This wasn't enough, not in the least- he needed more again, more than before; Gellert was no different from his drugs, in fact, he was the perfect drug, he was the high he so desperately yearned for. He brings his lips to Gellert's ear, gripping his hard cock tightly. "I want you to fuck me like an animal," he whispered ravenously.

Back to top Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 23 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 16th 2010, 9:11 am

Gellert’s breath became shorter as Regulus began biting at his neck, and even more so as his hands moved to his erection, he moves his mouth back up to Regulus’, bestowing upon him another harsh kiss, blood and cum and saliva mingling in their mouths. He pulled Reg’s hands from his cock, intertwining their fingers together as he dragged both of their hands back to Regulus’ shaft where they lingered as he swung his leg behind him, digging his chin into the sweaty skin of Reg’s shoulder, he pressed his cock against the other man’s pale arse, bringing the fingers of his unused hand to his mouth where he wet them before pulling them back down, circling his hole. “I want to feel you from the inside,” he says, sliding two fingers inside of him, readying Regulus for his cock, his lust-filled eyes glinting greedily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven May 16th 2010, 10:00 am

Regulus Black wrote:[-headdesk- I don't know what to write. Being an uke is boring.]

[i just wanna point out, being an uke isn't boring if you're an uke Wink and if the seme is doin it right.

would also like to point out, nails + cock + using nails on cock = happiness. that's all -plans to use that in a fic, or in a story now-]
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith May 16th 2010, 12:11 pm

[Sorry to interrupt. But fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. *has a cold shower*]
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 12:12 pm

[OMR!!! that is So HOT!!! ok i vote we all go be reborn as Gey men NOW!!!!!

i agree with you Joel on the uke thing.

*melts into a puddle*

also i was eating nutella while reading this. i'm gland no one could see me]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 6:58 pm

[I meant boring to write, guys. Being an uke in real life is most definitely NOT boring ]

Regulus bit down on his bottom lip in shock as he felt Gellert's fingers penetrate him, his body spasming as they graze his prostate. He grips the bedpost for dear life, his palms sweaty with anticipation. "Gellert, please," he begged, his voice muffled by the pillow he'd buried his face in. "I said fuck me, fuck me dammit, fuck me like an animal!"

-puts Closer on repeat-

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 16th 2010, 7:25 pm

Gellert pulls his fingers out of Regulus, satisfied that he would be able to enter him without trouble. The tip of his shaft, dripping with precum, dabs against Regulus' hole, finally finding its way inside of him, he wasted no time being gentle, using all the force he could muster to thrust himself deep, Regulus' tightness made Gellert's eyes widen, his teeth clamping down on the other man's shoulder: clearly he had been fucked by Krum, but clearly Krum had been delicate, careful with him, but now, what the two of them needed was exactly the opposite--"I'll break apart your insides!" he yelled, hips slamming against Regulus' pale arse, cock throbbing inside of him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 16th 2010, 7:33 pm

Regulus screamed. The shout escaped his lips as Gellert drove into him with one harsh, fluid motion, filling him completely and totally with all the force the man had been able to muster. "You- you make it hurt real good," he whimpered, crying out again as Gellert smashed his hips against his back, his shaft buried deep within him and sending him to a whole new realm of ecstasy and agony like he had never experienced before. "Go a little deeper, I love, love the pain," he whispered, his arms thrown out in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 17th 2010, 4:07 am

Gellert thrust into him again and again, each time finding more, like little secrets were buried inside of him, secrets that even Regulus had not yet discovered, but that Gellert was ripping out, his breathing coming in time with the coming together of their bodies, Gellert’s shaft throbbing inside Regulus’ taut hole, “so much blood from such a small hole,” came his low whisper. He shuddered slightly, gripping onto the front of Reg’s body for support, he could feel his climax building up inside of him, but he closed his eyes and continued to slam down, holding it in, determined to bring the two men to their orgasms together.

[OKAY NOW I’M HERE.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 17th 2010, 8:51 pm

Regulus scratched at the bedpost, his jaw clenched as he struggled not to scream again, and announce to the whole house that he was lying face down in his bed being fucked by Gellert Grindelwald- that is, if it wasn't too late for that already. His body convulsed as Gellert pounded into him, ripping open an entirely new universe, a pantheon of feelings he'd never thought possible. He mewled, feeling the man's tight grip on his body, his skin afire where it had been grazed by Gellert's flesh. "I want your rough house, baby, you let me feel your danger," he growled, shoving a hand down to touch his own cock, unable to suppress his need for release. He stroked and rubbed himself with his tight fist, sweat dripping down his neck and off of his slender back, a droplet of blood lingering on his lips from before. He felt his climax building, and forced it to remain pent up inside of him. "I wanna twist and twist, and shout, I want you hot," he moaned, his eyes shut tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 18th 2010, 12:38 am

Gellert wanted to scream, to moan, to gasp, to make any number of sensual noises, but he instead muffled his mouth on Regulus’ skin, digging his teeth into the man’s shoulder, the taste of blood mingled with the smell of sex made him wild, his hair sticking to his sweaty face, catching in his eyelashes, his lips moving against Regulus’ flesh, hardly able to make out words. “Too—really—fuck—no!” he yelled, holding onto his climax as his hair groped the sheets beneath him, finding Regulus’ hands touching his own cock, which he seized, twisting in his hands. Unable to restrain himself any longer, he shuddered, his pulsating shaft exploding inside of Regulus. “Too—really—fuck no,” he repeated, this time, moaning the words in a strangled whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen May 18th 2010, 3:37 am

[I'm scared to ever come in here.. ever..]
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven May 18th 2010, 3:39 am

[Haha poor, innocent Cormac. -mocks-]
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 18th 2010, 3:49 am

[Haha Sam. We're very scary.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven May 18th 2010, 4:01 am

[Like very scary monsters. That live under your bed. All your dustbunnies are having kinky sex. This made lots of sense in my mind and i'm dying on this side of the screen.]
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:04 am

[OMR JOEL THAT JUST CHEERED ME UP I LOVE YOU. YOU MADE ME SMILE. Also, while writing these last few posts I've had "Physical (You're So)" playing and I love you for picking up on my intentions for it.]

Regulus felt Gellert's hands make their way to his cock and drew a breath, biting down on his lower lip again in an attempt to prevent a loud cry of pleasure, but it was no use. "You're just too physical," he snarled, bucking forward as the man drove himself ever deeper. He flung his arms forward, grasping the bedsheets in one last fit of desperation as he felt Gellert conquer him to his very core, the man moaning as he surrendered to his climax and plunged into him deeply one last time. "Too fucking PHYSICAL!" he cried, the scream erupting from Regulus' lips as he came, his eyes fluttering open as he spurted over the bedsheets and on his own stomach and collapsed beneath Gellert.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:53 am

[well daymm that was hot. and Sam you know you love it.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 19th 2010, 6:00 am

Gellert’s moans subsided, his hoarse whisper growing ever quieter until his lips moved wordlessly against Regulus’ shoulder. Once his breathing grew more regular, he pulled himself out of the other man, sliding off of his back and onto the bedsheets beside him, their shoulders still pressed up against each other. He ran his hand through his hair, taking a breath, the smell of their mixed juices flooding his senses. He picked up his wand off the night table, and performed a wordless cleaning spell, his icy eyes piercing the side of Regulus’ head as he wiped the sweat off his temple. He reached for the needle on the table, looking questioningly at Reg. “The old familiar sting?” he breathed, what Regulus needed was escape after escape after escape.

[I AM OUT OF YOUR ASS. And the drugs were the most plausible way I could think of to end it.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 20th 2010, 4:21 am

Regulus sat up in the bed, his neck glistening with sweat and his grey eyes focused on the needle. "Fuck, yes," he murmured, reaching for the drugs and his wand. He stares at the flames tickling the bottom of the spoon, lost in the soft crackling of the cocaine as he prepares two syringes. He hands one to Gellert and holds the other to his arm, shutting his eyes and smiling as he feels the point pierce his skin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 20th 2010, 5:38 am

Gellert watches Regulus for a moment, then leans back, running a hand through his hair, listening to their breathing--an ironic kind of peaceful. He injects the needle into his own arm, inhaling as he waits for the sensation to creep through his body, biting his lip in anticipation, his hand resting casually on Regulus' bare hip. He contemplated saying something, but didn't, and he closed his eyes instead as he waited: maybe Reg was doing this to forget but he wanted to remember.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 20th 2010, 6:07 am

Regulus let the needle fall from his hand onto the ground, his eyes slowly widening. Gellert's hand on his hip somehow felt so much more sensual than it had in the past- it wasn't like Gellert had never touched him before tonight. Now, looking at Gellert, everything about him seemed impossibly erotic, from his slender back to his rosy cheeks, his shapely lips to his angular hips... He vaguely wondered how he'd managed to live in the same bedroom as him and resisted falling to his knees and simply begging him for a taste of what he had to offer. And now, knowing exactly what he could provide, Regulus had no intentions of making this a one time thing. He leaned into Gellert's body, letting his hand slide around his waist and curling his hand around so that he could trace the tattoo on his hip with his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 20th 2010, 6:31 am

The drugs had hardly kicked in yet, and already Regulus' touch sent an eerie, strangely artificial chill through his body. His eyelashes fluttered, and through them he could see Regulus' pale, naked body, his fingers drifting over his hip bone, grazing the side of his stomach. His outline blurred, suddenly anything but solid, and Gellert closed his eyes, behind which he could see the man's perfect body more clearly, his mouth slightly open as he savored Regulus' touch for those blessed moments while it was still real.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 20th 2010, 6:43 am

Regulus felt his heartbeat quickening again, and felt the urge to feel Gellert, to touch every inch of him, to taste his skin. He slowly pushes him down on the bed by his shoulders, and presses his lips to the man's neck, sliding his hands down his chest. "Amazing," he murmured, looking at the man in awe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 20th 2010, 7:04 am

Regulus' lips were warm against his neck, which felt suddenly cool, as did his chest, Regulus' hands dragging fire along the cold sweat on his body, and, finding himself underneath him, he smiled slightly, trailing a finger down his back, leaning up and touching Reg's lips with his tongue, his mind whirring in overdrive but also slowing, it was as if he could hear the the thoughts drifting through it out loud: he felt drunk off of Regulus, and Gellert pressed his lips more securely onto his, as if afraid that his tongue would lose its way inside Regulus' mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 20th 2010, 4:13 pm

[fuck. I had a really long response written out on my iPod but it deleted itself. Fml.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next