Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

+11
Scorpius Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Narcissa Black
Sirius Black
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Adrian Black - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Angel - Inactive
15 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] Empty Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Guest March 6th 2010, 4:25 am

RESIDENTS:
1. Severus Snape
2. Draco Malfoy
3. Angel
4. Blaise Zambini

Last edited by Severus Snape on March 22nd 2010, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Guest March 6th 2010, 9:48 pm

Severus had collapsed on his bed the moment he'd entered the room. He'd been unable to sleep still, but at least he had rested some. He decided he may as well go get cleaned up, before the prefects yelled at him for tracking dirt everywhere he went.

Last edited by Severus Snape on March 22nd 2010, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Guest March 8th 2010, 12:37 am

-sighs-
The boys dorm is so much more boring than the girls.

-wonders if I can transfigure myself to look like a girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel - Inactive March 8th 2010, 4:58 am

Damn Y chromasomes, keeping us from having fun. *slides butterbeer stealthily to mouth and chugs*

Angel - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 8th 2010, 6:39 am

Severus enters the dormitory, still covered in his own blood. He climbs into bed, exhausted. His mind was rarely so troubled. He sighs and curls up under the covers, remembering Pansy's words. The weak do not survive. He must be strong.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 8th 2010, 11:49 pm

Pansy peeked in the door, looking toward Draco's bed only to see that it was empty. Severus was the only one in the boys dormitory. She sighed and turned around to go back to the common room.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 9th 2010, 1:32 am

Severus wakes up, but still feels exhausted. He's not going to hide in his dormitory in fear. He decides to go down to the lake for some fresh air, and look for Lily so he can explain himself before she hears it from somebody else.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 9th 2010, 2:01 am

-Wanders into dorm wondering if I'll ever find Sirius Black when I spot a hook nosed black haired grease ball walk by me clutching potion books and remembers what the nice librarian told me-

YOU THERE!
SIRIUS BLACK!
GET BACK HERE.
-runs after the hook nosed kid-

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel - Inactive March 9th 2010, 6:24 am

Collapses on bed and instantly falls asleep.

Angel - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 9th 2010, 9:17 am

[i]Dear Dragon Dung,
I hope your happy. I'm leaving.
Dee
*is not currently running towards the Forest without a wand*
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 9th 2010, 9:19 am

Draco storms into the dormitory. He does his best to remain quiet. He doesn't feel like it would be right to wake the others because of his anger. He lay flat on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. It would be another sleepless night, just like the last and the one before. He desperately closed his eyes, begging for sleep. Dee and George kept flashing in his mind. Then his father and mother. Then Pansy. His eyes reopened. Another sleepless night it is.... A note landed beside him on his nightstand. He picked it up and read it. Maybe not. He sighed, climbing out of bed. It wasn't as if this would be a burden since he couldn't sleep anyways. He ruffled his hair and walked down out of the dormitory.

[I'm guessing I'm Dragon Dung. Sexy nickname. I'm flattered, Dee. Wink]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 9th 2010, 9:21 am

[You're quite welcome.]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 9th 2010, 9:22 am

[Do you want Draco to find you? Or do you want me edit that last post and have him ignore you and lay in bed all night?]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 9th 2010, 9:26 am

[Either's fine really. I won't be able to sleep at this point anyway.]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 16th 2010, 8:20 pm

[Draco, next time you're online, Sev needs to make sure you know that he was not in fact trying to screw your girlfriend, as he is gay.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 6:04 am

Severus storms in, kicking everything in sight and yelling an awful lot before finally shutting up and collapsing on his bed. He didn't see anyone else in the room, and if they were there, he really just didn't care. He reached under his bed, hoping for some leftover liquor, and upon finding nothing but empty bottles, he chucks one of them at the wall. "FUCKING HELL!" he screamed, muffling himself with his pillow. He rolled over and tried to sleep, but he was just too damn angry. He ends up crying silently to himself, hoping none of the others notice, the tears flowing until he finally fell into a deep sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 17th 2010, 6:06 am

Fallopian the bolar rushes in with a package and places it on Sev's pillow.

Dear Sev,
Sorry I'm so annoying.
Dee
P.S. Here's some chocolate frogs. And one thing of real firebeer.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 17th 2010, 6:15 am

Draco walks into the dormitory and plops down on his bed. Blahhhhhh. Where have I been? He smeared a hand down his face. Classes sucked.
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 17th 2010, 6:18 am

[DRACO!? Holy shit you're online!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 17th 2010, 6:19 am

TamsynMarveneRiddle wrote:[DRACO!? Holy shit you're online!]

[I was counting down the seconds until I would see your name pop up here, Tam.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 17th 2010, 6:23 am

[*is wondering if she is actually that predictable* Draco left didn't he.... *pouts*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 6:23 am

[DRACO! GREAT! WE CAN TALK!]

Severus removes his face from the pillow when he hears Draco walk in. Shit, I never did fix things, did I? He peeks his head out from under the covers. "Malfoy?" He is then approached by the terrifying orange thing that had tried to eat his bits earlier, and finds it has a package for him with a note from Dee. He rolls his eyes when he reads it, tossing the package on the bed behind him. He scribbles a note back to Dee, sending it off with the bolar.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 17th 2010, 6:26 am

[Sev, go to sleep and dream *winkwink*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 6:27 am

[DRACO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TAM IS TALKING ABOUT]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 6:27 am

[He's not coming back, is he...]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next