Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

+32
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Angela Braddock
Kiora Lupin
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Lysander Scamander
Romilda Vane
Djinn- Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Blaise Zabini
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
36 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 36 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 7th 2010, 5:59 am

[The English, for those of you too lazy to find out, is: well well well, if it isn't viktor krum. Mr. i ride around on a broomstick, not to mention on Regulus, although - with all due respect - we can't say you're exactly unique in that area.]

Back to top Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 36 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 7th 2010, 6:00 am

Viktor looked up and glared at Gellert, trying not to kill him right then and there. "Sie bleiben mit ihm fort. Er erzählte mir, was du ihm angetan. Er ist mit euch geschehen, Grindelwald."

[Translation: You stay away with him. He told me what you did to him. He's done with you, Grindelwald. ]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 7th 2010, 6:03 am

Gellert smiled; watching Viktor's features contort in anger was just what he needed. "Das Bekommen Schutz-, erzählen mir stimmt dass?, obwohl, welche Märchen er für Sie gesponnen wird - ich wirklich Gutenachtgeschichten liebe."

[Translation: Getting protective, are we? tell me though what tales he's spun for you - i do love bedtime stories. ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 7th 2010, 6:05 am

Viktor clenched his jaw, trying to remember his promise he made Regulus. "Er hat mir alles erzählt. Ich kann ihm vertrauen. Sie würden nicht wissen, was das ist natürlich."

[Translation: He told me everything. I can trust him. You wouldn't know what that is of course. ]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 7th 2010, 6:25 am

Gellert let out a low cackle, his voice cold, but somewhat amused. "Vertrauen Sie meinem Esel, oder tun Sie wahrscheinlich nicht. Erzählte er Ihnen darüber, wie er darum bat? Wie er mich bat, ihn wie ein Tier zu bumsen? Oder verschonte er Ihre empfindlichen Ohren?"

[Translation: Trust my ass, or probably don't. Did he tell you about how he begged for it? How he asked me to fuck him like an animal? Or did he spare your sensitive ears?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 7th 2010, 6:27 am

Viktor tried to keep his voice calm and was extremely grateful that Regulus had told him this before. "Er wollte eigentlich. Das war vor wenn. Vielleicht möchten Sie auch in der Vergangenheit leben, aber ich habe Besseres zu tun."

[Translation: He did actually. That was before though. Maybe you like to live in the past, but I have better things to do.]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 7th 2010, 6:32 am

"Oh, ich auch. ich dachte wirklich gerade an die Zukunft, zum Schlafsaal zurückgehend, wo ich weiß, dass regulus, Spiel zu etwas Spass - oder vielleicht warten wird nicht - aber mindestens bin ich. er ist glücklich, dass Sie dort nicht hineingelangen können."

[Oh, me too. i was actually just thinking about the future, going back to the dormitory where i know regulus will be waiting, game for some fun - or maybe not - but at least i am. he's lucky you can't get in there.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 7th 2010, 6:35 am

Viktor took a step towards Gellert, still giving him the same, cold glare. "Er will nicht mit dir nichts zu tun."

[Translation: He doesn't want anything to do with you.]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 7th 2010, 6:39 am

Gellert raised his eyebrows, shaking his hair out of his face as he teasingly met the eyes of the other man. "Die Frage ist aber, ob ich will, dass irgendetwas mit ihm tut, wie ich nicht denke, dass er zu viel wirklich haben wird, kann er sagen oder tun, oder mindestens ist es allgemein, wie es ist, wenn Leute gebunden und geknebelt werden. Ich denke, dass Sie mit mir übereinstimmen werden, wenn ich sage, dass ich denke, dass er in Tauen und einem mit verbundenen Augen heiß sein wird."

[The question, though, is whether I want anything to do with him, as I don't think that he'll really have too much he can say or do, or at least that's generally how it is when people are bound and gagged. I think you'll agree with me when I say I think he'll be hot in ropes and a blindfold.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 7th 2010, 6:40 am

"Bleiben die Hölle von ihm weg," he spat as he shoved Gellert hard, using all his force without realizing what he was doing and who he was fucking with.

[Translation: Stay the hell away from him ]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 7th 2010, 6:49 am

Gellert cocked his head to the side as Viktor shoved him, sizing him up. Krum wasn't much taller than him, but he was much broader - Gellert could see the Quidditch toned muscles bulging from under his clothing, which, he had to admit, was a twisted sort of turn on. "Oh, ist armer Viktor davon erschrocken, welcher Großer Schlechter Gellert zu seinem winzigen kleinen Regulus tun könnte, wer, wie wir beide wissen, ist nicht alles dass wenig?"

[Oh, is poor Viktor scared of what Big Bad Gellert might do to his wee little Regulus, who, as we both know, isn't all that little?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 7th 2010, 6:54 am

Viktor looked at Gellert in disgust. "Nein, denn Sie werden nicht, ihm etwas zu tun. In der Tat, du bist nicht gehen, ihn zu berühren." He shoved Gellert against the wall before punching him in the face, completely forgetting about his promise to Regulus. Right now he was only thinking about how much he wanted Grindelwald dead.

[Translation: No, because you're not going to do anything to him. In fact, you're not going to touch him.]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 7th 2010, 7:28 am

Gellert actually laughed at Krum's attempts to harm him, to punch him - what was this, Muggle fighting? Probably the only kind he was good at, he thought, harshly, spitting the mouthful of blood into the other man's face and he pointed his wand, almost lazily at the other. "Serpensortia," he breathed, a silvery snake sliding out of the tip of his wand and landing decisively on Viktor's crotch. "Kein Handvorspiel, ich Art ähnlich es," he says with a grin as he watches the serpent teasingly twist its way around Viktor's hips.

[No hands foreplay, I kind of like the sound of it.]

Last edited by Gellert Grindelwald on June 7th 2010, 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 7th 2010, 7:41 am

"Sie ekeln mich an," he spat as he wiped the blood off his face with one hand and pulled out his wand with the other. "Diffindo," he muttered, smirking as the snake's head fell off and fell to the ground with the rest of it's body. He looked up at Gellert with a cold look and lifted his wand to his face. "Machen Sie nicht mir zu sagen, Sie wiederzusehen. Bleiben Sie weg von ihm." His lips' twitched into a small smile as he silently used the same Conjunctivitis charm he has used on the dragon to hinder its eyesight during the first task. "Sehprobleme?" He took advantage of Gellert's temporary blindness to mutter a quick, "Rictusempra," smirking as the silver jet hit Gellert in the stomach.

[Translation: You digust me.
Don't make me tell you again. Stay away from him
Vision problems?]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 7th 2010, 8:27 am

Gellert blinked as the spell hit him, his icy eyes blurring and spinning, but he felt another spell coming towards him, and slashed his wand, saying a silent "protego" as the charm turned into nothing more than a light breeze that ruffled his blonde hair as it passed through it. "Es ist eine Scham Sie und Regulus teilen dieselben Gefühle bezüglich meiner, nein, im Gegenteil nicht, es scheint, dass ich ihn überhaupt nicht anwidere. Welch mich anwidert, aber ist, dass Sie behaupten, dass er Ihr wahre Liebe, aber alles ist, dass Sie tun können ist Standplatz dort und versuchen, mich Gekicher zu machen. Diffindo," he said, lightly, pointing his wand directly at Krum, a deep slash appearing down his shoulder.

[It's a shame you and Regulus don't share the same feelings concerning me, no, on the contrary, it seems that I don't disgust him at all. What disgusts me, though, is that you claim that he's your one true love, but all you can do is stand there and try to make me giggle.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 7th 2010, 8:35 am

Viktor took a step back and bit his tongue to keep from crying out as he felt the spell cut through his shoulder. He took a tighter grip on his wand and looked back up at Gellert. "Noch in der Vergangenheit leben, wie ich sehe. Er hasst du jetzt. Haben Sie nicht wissen?" he said coldly. "Incendio," he said in a harsh tone as he pointed his wand towards Gellert's feet.

[Translation: Still living in the past, I see. He hates you now. Did you not know?]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 7th 2010, 8:41 am

"Hass und Ekel sind ziemlich verschiedene Dinge, Krum. Zum Beispiel, ist Ekel-Geschlecht eher, so, widerlich, wohingegen Hass-Geschlecht - bohemienhaft - unglaublich erotisch gefertigt wird. Vielleicht konnten wir es nächstes Mal filmen, wenn Sie sich dafür interessierten, etwas zu wank dazu zu haben." He feels warmth at his feet and looks down to see a small fire, which he points at with his wand, making a swooping motion that pulls the fire upwards, the flames now singing the bottom of Viktor's shirt as he follows with his wand, muttering, once again, "Diffindo," tracing a line of blood atop the flaming skin.

[Hate and disgust are rather different things, Krum. For instance, disgust sex is rather, well, disgusting, whereas hate sex is crafted - artsy - incredibly erotic. Perhaps we could film it next time if you were interested in having something to wank to.]

[Also, let's just pretend it's just a little bit of fire, k?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 7th 2010, 8:49 am

Viktor fell back a few steps again as he felt the flames on his shirt and the spell rip his skin open. He cast a quick and silent aguamenti charm on his shirt, putting out the flames, before turning his wand back on Gellert. "Nun, in diesem Fall fühlt er sich sowohl für Sie. Er erzählte mir alles, was du ihm angetan. Er kann es für einige darum gebeten haben, sondern berühren ihn im Schlaf? Verzweifelt, waren Sie?" He clenched his jaw as he tried to ignore the pain and blood from the diffindo spell while ignoring what Gellert was saying about Regulus. "Es wird kein nächstes Mal geben." He quickly sent two spells at Gellert, determined to make at least one hit him. First the diffindo hex aimed towards Gellert's face, followed by the unnamed slashing spell from Order of the Phoenix that was used on Hermione aimed at the center of his chest.

[Translation: Well in that case he feels both for you. He told me everything you did to him. He may have begged you for some of it, but touching him in his sleep? Feeling desperate, were you?
And there won't be a next time.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 8th 2010, 1:35 am

He conjures Viktor's shirt with a swift "accio," throwing it carelessly behind his shoulder as he admires the blood trickling down the other man's chest. "Mehr wie unmöglich erotisch, wie er mir wenn gerüttelt wach durch das ... flüssige Strömen über meine Hand erzählte. Oh, ein anderes Ding er sagte mir - dass Sie ihn Vergnügen auf die Weise hatten nie fühlen lassen, tat ich. Ich konnte Ihnen Lehren - oder vielleicht Sie beide zur gleichen Zeit geben?" He smirks, a smirk which fades quickly as he sees the jet of purple light coming towards him, and eyes alert, he points his wand at it, and, with a triangular motion, stops it in its tracks, transforming it into the Deathly Hallows symbol which he keeps teasingly suspended in the air. "Natürlich konnte ich Sie als mein Schüler, Viktor kennzeichnen. Oder mein Opfer," he says, a wicked twinkle in his blue eyes as he directs the symbol at Viktor's bare chest where the purple flames burn the invisibility cloak, elder wand, and resurrection stone into his flesh before disappearing.

[TRANSLATION: "More like impossibly erotic, as he told me when jolted awake by the...liquid pouring over my hand. Oh, another thing he told me - that you'd never made him feel pleasure the way I did. I could give you lessons - or perhaps both of you at the same time?" ... "Of course, I could mark you as my pupil, Viktor. Or my victim."]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 8th 2010, 3:48 am

Viktor felt the spell hit him in the chest and fell down to his knees as the Deathly Hallows mark sank in to his skin, the blood still dripping down his body and the burn marks starting to bother him more and more. He looked up at Gellert in disgust, still clutching on to his wand. "Du lügst," he muttered, not removing his eyes from Gellert's. He used the little strength he had, trying not to pass out from the curse, and raised his wand to point at Gellert's chest. "Diffindo, he said in a firm, yet quiet voice, closing his eyes for a brief second as the curse took it's full effect.

[Translation: You're lying.]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 8th 2010, 4:30 am

Gellert watched as Viktor crumpled to the floor beneath him, and a smug look spread across his face - it brought him no sense of elation, no sense of victory - only a small contribution to what, his pride? He and Krum hadn't been fighting the same fight, he realized, for Viktor had dueled for Regulus, whereas Gellert had dueled to avenge the Durmstrang deaths. Looking at the other man lying there, he wondered if he should kill him, and, in that second, decided against it - one day, there would be time for death, but death was to be treated with care, with love, and it would be a cowardly deed to kill somebody already unconscious on the floor. Looking down, he saw the blood on his own chest before he felt it, and, ripping off his shirt, saw a long thin cut running along his pale stomach - he hardly felt it - Gellert never really felt anything at all, perhaps he had grown immune to feeling - and so, shaking out his hair, still gripping his wand, with his t-shirt slung over his arm and his eyes unsettled, he walked out of the hallway, leaving the body behind but taking his bloody conscience with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 8th 2010, 4:40 am

Viktor looked up at Gellert's back as he walked away. He felt his head hit the ground as the blood dripped from his chest to the cold floor, not really aware of how much blood he had lost. He grabs his wand and thinks about what Regulus told him earlier. About them being together forever, with a son. "Expecto patronum," he whispers, watching the BEAR take off towards wherever Sirius is. His eyes closed and he lost consciousness, his last thoughts being of what Gellert last told him about Regulus.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 8th 2010, 6:03 am

Sirius sprinted down the hallways, searching the dungeons endlessly for Viktor, terrified out of his mind for his friend- he wouldn't have sent for help, not unless- "VIKTOR!" Sirius yelled, running towards the crumpled form on the ground. "Viktor! Talk to me! Answer me! Speak to me! What happened- no, who- WHO DID THIS TO YOU?! Fuck, fuck, fuck, shit, listen, you'll be okay, if you can hear me- I'm gonna get you help," he said desperately, carefully sliding his arms under Viktor and hauling him over his shoulder, staggering under his weight. "Fuck man, I know you're made of solid muscle but would it kill you to lose a few pounds!?!" Sirius stumbles to the Hospital Wing, horrified, with Viktor in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 8th 2010, 6:31 am

[Viktor's patronus should've been a duck.]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy June 8th 2010, 6:54 am

[*agrees with Auntie Mya*]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next