Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Random Corridor

+30
Andromeda Black
Trey Davis
Jack Smith
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Charlie Weasley
Krasimir Svetkova
Beatrice Orwell
Sidney Fletcher
Parvati Patil
Demelza Robins
Lily Evans
Draco Malfoy
Neville Longbottom
Reed Dawson
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Albus Severus Potter
Ginny Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
Dean Thomas
Penelope Rosier
Ronald Weasley
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Louis Weasley
Mya Lupin
Audrey Stevenson
Penelope Clearwater-Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Sirius Black
Alice Prewett
34 posters

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

A Random Corridor Empty A Random Corridor

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:49 am

Back to top Go down

A Random Corridor Empty Re: A Random Corridor

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 7:26 pm

Alice strolls down this random corridor to some random destination that I don't even care about.

Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 7:28 pm

Caradoc is totally lost looking for the Puff dorms, and sees some chic who looks like she probably knows where she's going. "Hey there, er, I'm new around her. Mind telling me where I can find the Hufflepuff dorms? I'm kinda lost. It's a big place, see?" he said, gesturing at the castle halls.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 7:36 pm

Alice whirls around. "Yeah, you go down that hallway until you reach a stairwell, I believe, and then you go down. When you pass a picture of a fruit bowl you're almost to the Puff dorm. And that's all I know, sorry." Then being the silly, high person that she is, she starts giggling. "The picture of the fruit bowl leads to the kitchen, you know. And to get in, you have to tickle the pear." She dissolves into a fit of giggles. "Do you know what tickling the pear means?"

Here's a clue:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tickling+the+pear
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 7:39 pm

OH MY GOD I USE THAT PHRASE ALL THE TIME I LOVE IT.

Rad blinks, then bursts out laughing. "I somehow doubt the masons who built this place demanded any pear tickling for me to reach the kitchens," he said through fits of laughter. "I don't know who you are, but I like you already. I'm Caradoc, call me Rad," he said, still grinning.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 7:51 pm

"Maybe the masons are pervs," she says with a shrug. "I'm Alice, call me Alice. Or Ali, that's fine. I like you too," she says, also grinning. She then notices his accent. "Hey, are you from America?"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 31st 2010, 7:52 pm

Ted who's terrible with direction walks into the corridor hoping to find the great hall. He see's to people talking and walks up to say something. "Hey, how are you guys?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 7:57 pm

"Ali it is, then," he said with a shrug. "Yeah, I just transferred here from New Jersey, hence why I have no idea how to get to my own dormitory yet. Also, if the masons were pervs, I'm curious to know what they were thinking about when they designed the towers," he laughed. He turns to face the newcomer, and gives him the 'sup' head nod.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 31st 2010, 7:59 pm

"Hello, I'm Ted nice to met you. What dormitory are you looking for? Maybe I can help you find it?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 8:02 pm

"Oh, that's cool, but I'm sure you'll learn your way around quicker than you think." She snickers at his tower comment and nods to the newcomer. "Hello!"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 8:06 pm

"Hopefully. On the other hand, I've met plenty of people getting lost, so maybe I'll just keep wandering for a while. Er, Hufflepuff, but it's alright, I'll get around to finding it later," he said with a shrug.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 31st 2010, 8:14 pm

"Hey" He says to the girl. "Oh I'm in Hufflepuff myself, if you need a hand I'm happy to help. Well I guess I'll keep walking by I need to find something to eat. Nice briefly talking to you to you guys." He then turns on to another corridor and walks away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 8:21 pm

Alice waves goodbye to the boy. "That could be a good system, I suppose," she says with a grin. "Hopefully it works. So what do you like to do? What do Americans do for fun? Play leap frog? I've always wanted to play leap frog..."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 8:23 pm

"Leap frog? I suppose some Americans must play leap frog, and I suppose I would too, but mostly I play guitar, or skateboard. What do British people do for fun? I hear you guys like to say the word 'bloody' a lot," he said, shrugging.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 8:31 pm

"I'll have to go to America someday and find these leapfrog players! I've never actually played guitar or skateboarded before. Isn't skateboarding a muggle thing? How do you stay on the board? Do you put glue on your shoes so you don't go flying off into the sky?" she wonders. "Yep, we do say 'bloody' on occasion. We also like to drink tea. We like tea a lot. I like to play Quidditch too. Most wizards over here like Quidditch."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 8:36 pm

"Yeah, it's a muggle thing, but then most of my friends were muggles, so I go along with that stuff a lot. Glue? Hahaha, No, I don't think so. You'd never be able to do tricks, or brake, for that matter. I'll have to teach you how sometime," he said with a grin. "Bleh, tea. I prefer coffee. But yeah, I prefer quidditch, though most people make a bigger deal of quodpot back at home."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 8:43 pm

Alice nods, smiling. "Sure! I'll hold you to that. Wait... you don't like tea?" she asks in mock shock. Hehe, that rhymes. "You'll have to be deported immediately! We can't have tea hating ragamuffins here!" She grins. "Quodpot? I think I've heard of that, but Quidditch is cooler. I play Seeker, usually, but I don't think I'll go out for the team this year. I'll wait until our current seeker leaves."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 8:45 pm

"Raggamuffin? I don't know what that is, but it sounds delicious!" he declared. "I played chaser on my school's quidditch team, which was pretty fun. I think I'll try out, I mean, I'm halfway decent, and I've got nothing to lose. And I totally agree, quidditch is way cooler," he agreed, because Eowyn knows soccer > football any day, and it's called football, not soccer, idiots.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 8:52 pm

"I'm sure it'd be quite delicious, if hobos were tasty. Hobos probably classify as ragamuffins, don't you think? Oh, and I'm sure you'll make the team. There aren't that many Puffs. There was a rumor going around last year or something that the Slytherins used to pick them off one by one and roast them like marshmallows!"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 8:54 pm

"... The Slytherins would roast them? Like marshmallows? Dudette, good thing I got here. I have to save my fellow Puffs! It's official," he said nodding. "Can't let them eat my future friends. That would suck, and not in the fun way. If it were the fun way I would not mind."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 9:01 pm

Alice laughs. "Caradoc Something-or-other, because you never did tell me your last name, Savior of the Puffs. It has a ring to it..." She laughs again. "I can see you as the type who wouldn't mind the fun way, truthfully. I have to say I wouldn't mind either, but my brothers can never know I said that." She does the shifty eyes thing. "They can never know that I know what the 'fun way' is, actually, or I'd be sent to a convent."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 9:11 pm

Caradoc laughed. "The last name is Dearborn, by the way. Older brothers? Overprotective? I think I met one of them already, and your sister, too," he said with a grin. "Yeah, I don't somehow think they'd appreciate that knowledge about their lil' sis. Personally, I'd be overprotective, but being such a fan of said sucking, I'd find myself hard pressed to criticize a younger sibling for it. Now, don't get me wrong, I would totally help Gideon kick some guy's ass if they fucked with a friend of mine, but I don't see anything wrong with a little sucking here and there."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 9:19 pm

"Yep, that's them. I am a Prewett. Hold your applause," she says with a smirk. Everyone at Hogwarts is jealous of how fantastic and wonderful the Prewetts are, after all. She nods in agreement. "There's nothing wrong with sucking, as long as the thing you're sucking isn't infested, but anyway, it's human nature. Not a big deal."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 9:28 pm

"Yeah, ew on the infestation. As much as I love sucking, I am most certainly careful about whom I am engaging in such an activity with. Hopefully your older brothers have taught the 'baby Prewett' how to use protection," he said with a smirk, because he just remembered what Molly and Gid referred to her as. "But I must say, you Prewetts seem like awesome, awesome people," he grinned.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 9:37 pm

Alice narrows her eyes, thinking over the conversation. "They called me that behind my back, didn't they? Damn them," Alice mutters. "They haven't. They don't think I need to know these things because I'm 'too young to understand'. And we are awesome, aren't we?" she says, grinning. "Are you gay?! You've said things... that made me think you're gay. Sorry, I have no brain to mouth filter," she replies, not embarrassed at all.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next