Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

+32
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Angela Braddock
Kiora Lupin
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Lysander Scamander
Romilda Vane
Djinn- Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Blaise Zabini
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
36 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 37 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 10:28 pm

Regulus wanders down the hallway, missing his old buddy Djinn. He leans against the wall, thinking back to the last time he'd been here, and all the times before that- how many times had he shot up here? It was slightly disturbing, to think of what he'd become, and how he'd changed in the last year, but it didn't matter now. "Djinn?" he called out to the empty air, knowing full well he might be listening.

Back to top Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 37 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 28th 2010, 10:34 pm

[i has to go do some things outsiiiide but i'll be back soonish. like, 10 minuts tops]

Djinn materialised out of thin air, behind Regulus. Giggling to himself, he tapped Reg on the shoulder and then disappeared when his kinda twin bff guy person man dude turned around, and then reappeared in front of him, standing on the ceiling. "Hullo there!"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 10:37 pm

Regulus yelped and jumped back, then burst into laughter as he looked at his well-named Kinda Twin BFF Guy Person Man Dude on the ceiling. "Djinn! I've missed you," he said happily, waving frantically.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 28th 2010, 11:00 pm

Djinn flew/glided down like the vampires do in movies, think that one crazy vampire form Interview with a Vampire that was underneath the bridge upside down, oh damn what was his name? Anyway so Djinn does this and glomps Reg as soon as his feet touch the floor. "Reg! Reg! HEY REG!!" he cackled while nuzzling his BFF man dude. "We should party! There's like, this really cool stuff under Joel's desk and it's soooooo tasty. O.M.G. tasty."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 11:02 pm

OH DAMN! What WAS his name?! Regulus laughed and hugged his BFF close and nuzzled him right back. "I've MISSED you! Did I say that already, I think I did. PARTY! YAY! Oh, tasty? IS IT PUMPKIN JUICE? I LOVE PUMPKIN JUICE. Okay! Let's go!" Regulus grinned hugged hugged hugged his BFF because EOWYN NEEDS HUGS FROM JOEL SO SHE SHALL TAKE THEM THIS WAY.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 28th 2010, 11:06 pm

JOEL WANTS EOWYN HUGS BADLY SO HE'S PERFECTLY OKAY WITH THIS. "i've MISSED you TOO!!" he crowed, switching position fluidly till he was piggy backing his favourite person EVER. "TALLY-HO!! Onward to Joel's office, my friendly awesome man dude steed! OFF TO GET WASTED ON 'PUMPKIN JUICE'!!"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 11:08 pm

"YAAAAAAAAAAY! WAIT- WASTED? I THOUGHT THAT WAS WHAT DRUNK PEOPLE DO OKAY WHEE!" Regulus and Djinn run off to go be happy, LIKE EOWYN AND JOEL WILL DO SOMEDAY.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 6:06 am

Regulus landed here when he fell down the stairs. Yup.

-is a broken unconscious heap-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy June 30th 2010, 6:23 am

Scorpius quietly walks down the hallway, using the secret passageway to make his way back to his dorm because it is massively after hours and he doesn't want Professor Elise to catch him out of the Slytherin common room. He's in no mood for her kind of punishment. He freezes when he spots someone collapsed on the floor. Rushing forward instantly, he gently moves the guy's face to see who it is and if the guy is alright. "Regulus," he whispers in shock, his body freezing for a moment at Reg's unconscious form. Instinct and adrenaline then set in and he picks up his wand, gently levitating Regulus to the Hospital Wing while a feeling of deja vu washes over him.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 5:38 pm

Snape is here being all sulky. He does that. His nose is quite large today.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin July 7th 2010, 5:48 pm

Tony walks down the hall and sees Severus, smirking as he walks up. "Hey Sev. How's it goin'?" he asked casually.
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 7th 2010, 5:49 pm

[REMUS?!?!?!?!??!!?]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 5:51 pm

[No, Luna. Talked to Remus, doing something for plot line using Tony. She's cleared it with me already.]

Severus' lip curls into a smile when he sees Tony coming. "Well hey there, Tony. Long time no see," he said, absentmindedly rubbing his neck where he'd gotten cut from one of the glass shards, and hadn't bothered healing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin July 7th 2010, 5:53 pm

"Yeah," he replied as his eyes focused on Snape's neck. "What happened there? Someone not playin' nice with the other kiddies?"
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 6:01 pm

Severus laughed a little. "Amusing statement, coming from you. No, there was a slight... mishap, with some idiotic fifth year- saw something he shouldn't have seen, so in the chaos that ensued, he somehow ended up at the bottom of the stairwell. I assure you I had nothing to do with it," he said with a wink. "At any rate, it pissed off those two blokes from Durmstrang, and we had quite the party. I think they're still in the hospital wing," he said with a slightly satisfied expression.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin July 7th 2010, 6:05 pm

"Landin' two Durmstrang guys in the hospital wing? Impressive," he said with a smirk. "But I gotta say, I'm put out that I wasn't invited to his party. Sounds like a good time if you ask me."
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 6:09 pm

"I'd honestly have rather avoided the whole mess, but it doesn't really matter all that much. So what have you been up to? Spending time in the showers again?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin July 7th 2010, 6:15 pm

"You got another way of gettin' clean?" he asked with a chuckle. "Haven't really been doin' too much excitin' stuff. Showers have been pretty lonely actually," he teased, adding a wink for good measure.
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 7:59 pm

"Pity," he said with a sly grin, biting down on his lower lip. "Unfortunate we haven't... run into each other, recently. Perhaps we ought to change that, as I've suggested in the past- unless, perhaps, you're not really interested...?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin July 8th 2010, 1:36 am

"We'll see," he said with a wink. "Anyway, I should get goin'. I'll be seein' you around, eh?" he said with a nudge to Sev's arm before leaving.
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven July 11th 2010, 4:16 am

Djinn wearily transported himself from the bottom of the lake, to the Secret Corridor. It was his safe place, there amongst the stars of night. He sat down, leaning against a wall, and just apathetcially sat there. He was incredibly shaken by Apollo's appearance...surely Aphrodite had kept him hidden away in torment and utter boredom for a few millennia as punishment? Really, this was a light sentence from her. It made him wonder what was going on with gods lately? First he falls, then Apollo is set free from punishment early...next someone would come and tell him Hermes was straight and Baldur was gay. Or Loki had closed his Joke Shop in the US.

Sitting there, he waited..hoping for Reg but expecting Apollo....and that's the end of this post
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 11th 2010, 5:00 am

Regulus walks up to Djinn, having been wondering what happened to him the other night, as he'd just gone poof. "HEY DJINN!" he said brightly, sitting down beside him and pulling him into a hug.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 11th 2010, 5:15 am

Djinn hugged his friend back and gave him a sad look. Djinn is sad Djinn. Oh snap.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 11th 2010, 5:29 am

"Aww Djinn, what's wrong? And what happened the other night, you just left." Regulus pats him on the shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 11th 2010, 5:40 am

[Sorry it's taken me so long, my little siter is a thief and gone through my drawers and stolen my candy i bought for tomoro...]

Djinn shuddered. "It's like talking about him brought him here. Apollo. He came, and he tried to get me to have sex with him...and i wouldn't I'm scared, i think he's going to hurt me Reg and i can't oppose him.." he hugged himself tight.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next