Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

+32
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Angela Braddock
Kiora Lupin
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Lysander Scamander
Romilda Vane
Djinn- Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Blaise Zabini
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
36 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 19 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Claire McCann April 20th 2010, 5:07 am

Faye arched a brow, and tilted her chin up to see the ceiling. She wasn't sure why he would imagine having a short life. She closed her eyes and rested her head against the wall, "There's only one reason you'd need to smoke. Plus, you look terrible," Her eyes open and she turned her head to the side slightly, "If you want to talk, a more experienced smoker is here for you."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 19 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 5:11 am

Regulus frowned, but opened his eyes and looked at her. "Been a rough day," he muttered, gazing at her. "Punched someone in the face, got punched in the face by someone else, eventful, overall," he said with a half-smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 20th 2010, 5:28 am

"Wow. Sounds a little violent," Faye laughed and took another drag of her cigarette, "Hope it gets better for you. Sadly, I can't share the same feelings about today. Not enough has happened to form a conclusion."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 5:33 am

"Just a little," he shrugged. "What's been going on with you? Last time, all you said was something about Gellert and Scorpius," he said, twirling a strand of black hair around his finger.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 20th 2010, 5:36 am

"Yeah, well, Gellert and I never actually talked about anything," Faye muttered, tapping her cigarette when her arm fell limp by her side, "I realized he probably didn't care about me, if he wasn't keen on talking to me. Scorpius and I ended up getting together. It was something both of us wanted, more than anything else," She lifted the cigarette to her lips and took a drag, exhaling the smoke towards the ceiling. She watched the fumes twist into different shapes, fascinated, "As of now, Scorpius and I are secretly dating. I still don't know how to tell Penny. You know, the girl with the immense amount of hatred for Scorp."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 5:42 am

"Ah," he said, not really knowing how to respond. "But why do you have to date him in secret? Who, that matters, would be mad?" he asked, curious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 20th 2010, 6:02 am

"Penny, she's my best friend," Faye had thought that was obvious, but she had no problem explaining, "She and Scorpius had sex and he confessed that, during it, he was thinking of me. Clearly, she isn't going to be fond of me dating a guy who went and used her."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 6:19 am

"Oh," he said, stunned. "He seriously told her that he was thinking about someone else while-- damn, what an a- er, yeah... I would not have done that," he said, his opinion of Scorpius changing dramatically.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 20th 2010, 7:27 am

"He didn't mean for it to be blurted out in front of her," Faye added, noticing the expression on Regulus' face, "Please don't think wrong of him. I was - well - I was, sort of, teasing him. You see, Gellert and Scorpius were in the room and Scorp gave me this look, so I decided to be play with his feelings a bit and I sat on Gellert's lap. He got pissed and I asked him why he was caring so much. I don't think thought processes go through when you see someone you have feelings for all over someone else. I understand how he felt. You kind of forget everything and everyone else around you."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 6:12 pm

Regulus stood there in stunned silence; Faye's words meant something entirely different to him, and had thrust upon him a sudden insight. Cormac. The ridiculously moody way he'd been acting, a friend to him one minute, freaking out on him the next. He couldn't possibly- no, that was insane- or was it? His seemingly irrational anger that day on the pitch, his nonsensical blabbering about how he didn't like Viktor; it all made sense now. He pulled himself back to reality, a difficult task as he tried to process his own revelation, and turned to face Faye. "I- I need to go," he said, feeling slightly dizzy as he extinguished the cigarette on the stone wall, tossing it to the floor after. "There's someone I need to talk to," he muttered, before turning on heel and leaving.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 21st 2010, 7:01 am

Faye watched Regulus leave, not knowing what could have made him need to leave so quickly. She shrugged and brought her cigarette back up to her lips. She was glad that she could be of assistance, even if he was the last person she had expected to ever aid. After a couple of minutes, she tossed her dead cigarette on the floor and turned to leave.

-----

For today!

Faye entered the hallway for the first time that day. The itching in her throat was yelling for a smoke. Her hand fumbled in her bag and the pack fell to the floor. She rolled her eyes and leaned over to pick it up. Her eyes glanced left towards one end of the hallway, then down the other. Once the area seemed clear of anyone else, she slipped a cigarette out of the pack and placed it between her lips. She lit the end with her wand and then took a long drag, closing her eyes and resting the back of her head on the wall. Ripples of satisfaction traveled throughout her body. Her eyes opened as she exhaled, letting the cigarette rest between her fingers. Her hand fell to her side and she watched the smoke rise into the air.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 4:14 am

[Can I join you?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 22nd 2010, 4:18 am

[Sure! I'll respond kinda slow, but company is nice!]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 22nd 2010, 4:19 am

[ME TOO! Or do you both hate me now?]
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 4:21 am

[YAY! -is bored- I'd get on Skype but I'm too lazy to set up a second laptop..]

Regulus wandered down the hallway for the third time that day, looking for Faye. At last, he saw her, cigarette in hand. He wandered over to her, hands in his pockets, thumbs twitching. "Hey, Faye," he said, attempting a half-smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 22nd 2010, 4:25 am

[Go ahead and join, Teddy. Faye needs to confront you.]

Faye took another drag of her cigarette. It was longer than most of the ones she took, but it soothed her. She smiled and removed the cigarette from her lips when Reg came over. She blew the smoke in the opposite direction and let her arm fall to her side, "Hey, Regulus. Come to think about something?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 22nd 2010, 4:28 am

[-is having second thoughts now-]

Teddy slipped into the dungeon hallways, peering around for Faye or Regulus. He saw the smoke first, but then recognized the two figures standing in the midst of it. He walked over, saying hello as he joined them.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 4:28 am

[-has no reason to hate Teddy that she remembers-]

"No, not particularly. Trying not to think, actually," he said, leaning against the wall. "You don't happen to have the stuff I paid you for yet, right?" he asked hopefully. "Hey, Teddy," he said as he approached. "Got any cheesecake?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 22nd 2010, 4:31 am

"I ate it all earlier." He said, smiling. "I'll bring some down next time. Then you'll get it." He pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it with his wand, taking a long drag.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 22nd 2010, 4:31 am

"Not yet, but it should be here soon," Faye shrugged and glanced over at Teddy as he joined them, "Oh. See anything that you may use as information to mislead someone with, Teddy?" She arched a brow at him and took a drag of her cigarette, exhaling the smoke into his face.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 22nd 2010, 4:33 am

"It might be taken from this situation that you are upset with me. But I wouldn't go that far." He responded, waving the smoke out of his face.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 4:36 am

Regulus looked between the two, confused as to what was going on. He chooses to remain silent, letting his thoughts wander away, and only partly listening.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 22nd 2010, 4:43 am

"Can you explain why you thought it funny to tell my boyfriend vague details of Reg and I meeting down here? You made it seem like I was cheating on him or something!" Faye took a drag of her cigarette, nearly shaking with irritation, "Or worse, a lying lyer who lies."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 4:48 am

Regulus stared at her, incredulous, before glaring at Teddy. "You did what?" he snapped, prepared to slap a bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 22nd 2010, 4:49 am

"Firstly, I didn't even know he was your boyfriend." he started, rather surprised at this outburst. "And secondly, you not telling him that you and Reg meet down here in the first place technically does make you a 'lying liar who lies'."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next