Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dark Creepy Corridor for Twisted Creepers

+3
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lucius Malfoy
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Dark Creepy Corridor for Twisted Creepers Empty A Dark Creepy Corridor for Twisted Creepers

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 3:20 am

Barty made his way down the corridor, pushing his way past other students that he didn't care to introduce himself to. Ever. He slipped by most of them with ease, although the Gryffindors often paused to yell at him. In return for their impertinence, he glared harshly into their eyes with a devilish half smile. Without saying anything, they hurried away from him and muttered words such as 'freak', 'twisted', and 'creep'. Barty didn't mind. His tongue grazed along the underside of his top lip, only visible for a moment, before it returned to his mouth. He shuffled as he walked deeper into the darkened, hazy corridor. As he leaned against one of the walls, he glanced down both ends of the corridor, making sure that he had no company. Negligence had lead to his yearning to be alone.

Back to top Go down

A Dark Creepy Corridor for Twisted Creepers Empty Re: A Dark Creepy Corridor for Twisted Creepers

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 1st 2010, 3:26 am

Lucius walks down a corridor with his pimp cane. He ignores all the Gryffindors which isn't too hard because most of them are going far out of their way to avoid him. He doesn't blame them. No one messes with Lucius Malfoy. He continues walking until he sees another Slytherin by himself. He'd seen him alone in the common room a few times but had never bothered to get his name. He casually leans against the wall next to him looking bored. "Lucius Malfoy," he told the other boy in a flat tone.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

A Dark Creepy Corridor for Twisted Creepers Empty Re: A Dark Creepy Corridor for Twisted Creepers

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 3:32 am

His hands shake slightly as he brings them up to the buttons of his jacket, pulling it tighter around him. His head remains bent, refusing to glance at the stranger who walked over to him. Barty was never one for friendships or talking for people didn't interest him. He cared about the well-being of the society he lived in, of course. He never would let it be tainted, but communication with others was difficult...he had never properly learned how. Every other subject came easy... "Bartemius. Barty." He said in a muffled tone, his tongue slipping from his mouth once more before falling behind his teeth. His eyes darted once over at his visitor, tilting his head, "What can I do you for?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 1st 2010, 3:40 am

Lucius' eyes glance at Barty's tongue flicking. He looks up to meet Barty in the eyes. "Nothing. Just thought you looked bored, or do you prefer standing alone in the dark?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 3:45 am

"Is that a real question? If so, I would generally go with the second..." He quirks an eyebrow upwards and smirks, letting out a small cackle, "Though, your company is quite different than others. You're not as annoying..." He hissed quietly near the end of his sentence, but regained slight composure. Maybe if his father wasn't such a dick....

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 1st 2010, 3:49 am

His lips twitch into a small smile. "Yes, I know what you mean. The other houses don't know when to shut up," he remarks, thinking of his conversation with the Gryffindor slut. "Even some of the Slytherins tend to make me want to crucio them at some point. I honestly can't wait to get out of here. I'm really not planning on using most of the stuff we learn here anyway."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 3:56 am

"Ah, well," his lips curled into a twisted smile, "There are some useful things you can learn at this school without having to be in a class. Observing people, amongst many other things of course." His hand lifted itself slowly from his side and scratched the back of his neck. There was a sparkle in his eye at the mention of an Unforgivable. A sign of satisfaction, "You intrigue me, Malfoy..." He gave him a look of approval, "Tell me. Stance on mudbloods?" The word rolled of his tongue accompanied with a look of disgust, "Personally, they're beneath me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 1st 2010, 4:01 am

"Please don't make me vomit," he says in disgust. "I have no idea why they're even allowed in this school. I hear Durmstrang doesn't allow mudbloods in. Only the real wizards. They know what they're doing over there. They even teach their students real magic. Not this stupid defense crap they bother with here."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 4:05 am

"Mmm. Seems like you don't even want them in existence..." Barty chuckles and his gaze returns to the wall opposite them, "Durmstrang. Heard of it. They specialize in the Dark Arts, I hear. Taught Grindelwald himself..." His eyes darted back over at Lucius, raising his eyebrows once, "I think you'd find - " He paused, lips parting and his tongue gently moving across his lower lip. His eyelids fluttered shut at the ecstasy that tiny movement gave him, "that you don't need a school to teach you those." His opened quickly and he stared intensely into Lucius', a hint of maliciousness hidden beneath the surface.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 1st 2010, 4:14 am

Lucius eyes lingered on Barty's lips as his tongue slowly glided across them before looking back up at his eyes again. "Indeed. My parents have quite a few books in the manor library on the Dark Arts. I usually spend my summers reading through them and teaching myself some of the spells."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 4:22 am

Barty lifted himself slightly off the wall, suddenly keen on learning about what Lucius had learned. He had a look of childish curiosity about him, "What types of spells?" Unlike Lucius, he didn't have the family that kept books like those lying around. He had to go on hunts or excursions to find them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 1st 2010, 4:29 am

Lucius smirks and wishes he had some first year Gryffindor students to show Barty some of these spells. "Sadly, none of the Unforgivables. It's not easy finding books about those. I have however, learned how to make fiendfyre, although I tend not to. It's difficult to put out, you see. Then there's Sectumsempra. That's quite the fun little spell to use on anyone who tries to mess with you."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 4:52 am

Barty leaned towards Lucius in utter fascination. The idea of using these spells, the images that flashed before his mind, and the rush of exhilaration that spread through his veins all contributed to the curiosity that brought him closer to the Malfoy. He shuddered, a wild grin on his face, "Oh, there are others that deserve those spells more than Gryffindors. I think you'd agree..." He ruffled his hair with his hand and swallowed a yelping sound of joy. The madness within...He flicked his tongue outwards again, the habit becoming more and more uncontrollable, "It may seem much to ask, but will you teach me these spells? They are... a necessity in what I yearn to learn..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 1st 2010, 5:31 am

"Yes. I'd like to just spend a day with a few of the mudbloods here so I could really test out the spells," he says calmly as he fingers his pimp cane where is wand is stored. "Teach you?" He considers the proposition before smiling at Barty. "I suppose I could. You're an interesting man, Barty. I'll teach you what I know because I can trust that you'll put it to good use."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 5:45 am

"Eh..." Barty dazed off into space, imagining using the Cruciatus Curse on some of the people. He imagined his father, twisting and seizing on the cold hardwood floors of his home. A cold shiver slipped down his spine, a satisfying grin crept across his face, "Oh, the wonders that shall be brought to this world. They'll see..." He looked over at Lucius, a wide grin with mad eyes, "I'll exchange your skills for my own. See, my father..." he paused, the corner of his mouth twitching ever so slightly, "...he's involved at the Ministry...and he's trying to rise up in there, you see..." He looked down at his hands which trembled ever so slightly. He remembered the first time he used the Imperius curse. The power rushing through his veins. It had merely been a dung beetle, but it had felt overwhelmingly good. He arched his neck back and leaned against the wall, "I know how to properly use two of the three Unforgivables, Malfoy, and I think you know that the final is the hardest to master..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 1st 2010, 5:50 am

Lucius cocked his head to the side, intrigued by Barty Crouch. There was something about him. "Yes. The killing curse," he says with a smile. "I've read up on it a bit but like I said, it's hard to get books on it these days. My parents however, know quite a bit about it. How did you learn the other two though?" he asked curiously.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 6:11 am

"Mmm, the Killing curse. I would only use it when in dire need of it," Barty faced forward once more, his face hidden by the darkness of the corridor, "I know a lot of things, Lucius. You learn them when you're home alone. You learn them when people are busy caring about their finer things in life. You find your father's criminal cases and you read them when he's asleep on the desk, too fatigued to give a damn about his own son," the flicker of fury flashed in Barty's eyes, his fist clenching ever-so-slightly, "Late at night, you climb and find the books hidden on the shelves. The ones that discuss past murder cases, past trials, past anything...you see the insanity that is found on those black and white moving pictures. You learn. You attempt. You control." The madness that had become Barty peered over at Lucius, "I am not strong enough yet to have them work on another person...I do not mean them enough...but I will accomplish it," he muttered, through gritted teeth, "That - I can assure you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 1st 2010, 6:17 am

If Lucius was capable of feeling sympathy for people then he would right now, but he is Lucius and isn't sure what sympathy feels like so he just listens in silence. "Still- the ability to be able to do them at all is...impressive. I'm sure it won't be long before you can use them on the mudbloods. You certainly have the potential. My family has a house elf. They're perfect for practicing spells on. They're willing to do anything to assist their masters, and I do mean anything," he says with a devilish smirk.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 6:24 am

"You should probably attempt Occlumency. I am still learning and have not yet accomplished that yet either. Forgive me for saying, but if you plan on using these spells and becoming successful in the Dark Arts, it is wise to be able to manipulate one's mind..." Barty crouched down and flicked a bug across the stone floor, slightly irritated. In one swift movement, he had his wand clutched in his hand, drawn from his pocket, and he whispered one word, "Crucio." The room seemed to be at a standstill as he watched the innocent insect squirm. Its legs twisted in ways one's legs should never and its small body rocked and spasmed every which way. Once he thought Lucius had seen enough, he released the little bug from its torment, slipping his wand back into his pocket. Barty's tongue eased out of his mouth one more and in one fluid motion it glided along his lip before flickering back between his parted lips. Madness. He smirked, "House elves would be, indeed, a lovely way to practice..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 1st 2010, 6:28 am

Lucius watches as Barty tortures the bug, a twisted smile appearing on his face. "Excellent," he whispers as he watches the buh squirm on the cold ground. "That was...something," he says, sounding obviously impressed. "Occlumency? The manor library has quite a few books on that. I've tried it out on Dobby, but house elves have simple minds. I'd really like to try it out on a real person. The ability to control the human mind..." he trails off, thinking of the possibilities.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 6:30 am

Somehow, somewhere, Regulus Arcturus Black has the urge to punch somebody, and a poor first year runs away crying with a broken nose. He also has the urge to buy Kreacher an extra Christmas present this year.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 1st 2010, 6:32 am

[OMR! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO WRITE THAT PART OUT -hugs Dobby and Kreacher- ...-gives Winky a nod because honestly she's annoying and I don't want to hug her-]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 6:37 am

Barty looks over at Lucius, closing his eyes and reveling in the moment that happened. His grin remains implanted on his face as he leans back against the wall, loving the cold against his back. It was reassuring to know that there was someone there, someone who was almost the same way as he was. Some things about Barty, Lucius would never comprehend. He brushed the few strands of hair that hung over his face out, not wanting to obscure his view, as he stared up at the dark ceiling, "Ah, the ability to manipulate one into believing something that has never and never will happen. To cause them to fall into a frenzy, a madness that none other will ever no...." The excitement spiraled inside his stomach and he nearly lurched forward, "Ah, the most important part, is to protect your mind from others...No one shall ever delve into mine - that is my goal. They would never be able to handle any of it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 1st 2010, 6:47 am

Lucius watched Barty talk with interest. He was definitely the perfect person to teach the Dark Arts too, even if he did seem a tad unhinged. "Yes. Same here. People don't need to know what I'm thinking. If I have something to say I'll certainly say it to their face. If not- well, then they have no reason to know. My thoughts are mine alone."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 6:53 am

"Mmm, I agree," Barty's hand lifted and hovered in front of his face. He stared at the dirt beneath the fingernails and brushed his hand along the fabric of his jeans, "Would you like to head back to the common room with me? I have some notes I think you would care to see." He had long since calmed down since he had demonstrated his abilities and he pushed himself from the wall, turning his body to face Lucius.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next