Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neville's Secret Garden

+3
Dean Thomas
Hannah Abbott
Neville Longbottom
7 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Neville's Secret Garden Empty Neville's Secret Garden

Post  Neville Longbottom October 6th 2010, 3:14 am

It looks like this:
Neville's Secret Garden Dsc04329
and this is right next to it.
Neville's Secret Garden Garden-swing-1

You must be invited by "Neville Longbottom" to go to this garden, because he is the only one who knows where it is.

Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Neville's Secret Garden Empty Re: Neville's Secret Garden

Post  Neville Longbottom October 6th 2010, 3:14 am

Neville is out at his secret garden, thinking. He loves his garden because nobody knows where it is so he always feels like it is somewhere he can go when he want's to be alone, or when he doesn't want to be found. he is sitting here, on his garden swing that he made recently. He's thinking about Hannah and how he'll probably never be with her no matter how much he wants to, his mind also wanders over to Marietta a bit. He's never really thought of her as a girlfriend, or anything more than a friend but maybe she could help get his mind off of Hannah. He swings a bit on his swing some more, thinking about Hannah mostly, and a little Marietta before he decides to get up and go back to the castle.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom October 18th 2010, 2:51 am

Neville saw Hannah in the grounds and decided to show her his secret garden on the grounds out past Hagrids Hut. So, here they are, just arriving here. "Oh yeah! I have my Herbology book for you. From last year." he said, sitting down on the little swing thing as he opened his bag as he began to look for it.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott October 18th 2010, 3:08 am

Hannah followed Neville into his garden, shocked by how pretty it was. "Wow, Nev. Where do you have time to work on this?" She asked him, walking along the plants with her hand out to touch them. She was slightly afraid that something might reach out and bite her hand, but pretty sure that anything like that was not allowed in Hogwarts. "I didn't even know there was anything back here!"
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom October 18th 2010, 3:12 am

He grinned at her. "Well, you know how on weekends you go to Hogsmeade?" He said, grinning at her. "Well. I don't. Not most of the weekends anyway. He continued to look through his bag until he pulled out a Herbology book, FULL with papers. He stood up and walked over to her, leaving his bag on the bench. "Here." He said, handing her a book that looked brand new, filled with all of his notes from the year, and all of his tests he took last year, and all of them had 100's on them too.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott October 18th 2010, 3:23 am

Hannah took the book from him and pulled out a test. It had a big 100% on it. Plus bonus points. "Wow, I wonder if she uses the same tests every year? That would be awesome." She looked around the garden once more, "So who is going to take care of it once you graduate then?"
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom October 18th 2010, 3:26 am

He smiled at her and shrugged. He didn't know if she used to same tests or not but he sure hoped she didn't, because Hannah needed to learn the right way and not cheat. Ever. "I don't know. I haven't really thought about that." He said, thinking about it. "Maybe...I'll tell Hagrid about it...Or Professor Sprout and she can tell a VERY fantastic student, one who has lots of potential in Herbology." He said nodding.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott October 18th 2010, 3:37 am

Hannah looked up at him, "I could do it, if you'd like. You'd have to show me how, of course. I bet all these plants have, like, their own meal plans." She'd have to take very careful notes, "Or you could get a good herbology student," She shrugged, "Whichever. But if you wanted it to say a secret, I could do it. And then pass it on to someone else when I leave. It could be like, the best kept secret in Hogwarts!"
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom October 18th 2010, 3:41 am

His eyes went wide and filled with joy when she said she would take care of the garden for him after he graduated. "Really?! You would do that for--for me?!" He asked, grinning at her like a loon on loon tablets. "That would be amazing, Hannah! Almost as amazing as it would be to like go on a date with you!" He said, a huge loopy grin still on his face. "I think I would be much happier, and I would feel like it was safer if it was in the hands of a friend." He said, nodding slowly. "You know, Maybe you could just skip a Hogsmeade weekend one time or something and I could teach you everything." He said nodding. "I don't think it will be too hard for you to learn, considering you are like super smart." He said and now Neville will stop typing because this post is ending up being really long.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott October 18th 2010, 3:48 am

"Okay, sure." Hannah said. Missing one Hogsmeade weekend wasn't such a big deal, there were plently. "How about next one? Before it gets too cold out." She grinned at him, finding his smile contagious. "Plus, this way I can just mail you if anything goes wrong. Which," She added, as an after thought, "It probably won't. I'm usually pretty good with simple tasks. And then if you do come back as a teacher, it'll still be yours!"
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom October 18th 2010, 3:52 am

"Okay." He says, nodding enthusiastically. "Next weekend sounds perfect. I can show you all the basic steps of taking care of it and everything and tell you where I get all my seeds and everything." He says and grins at her. "Yeah, but you know, You can mail me even if it isn't about the garden too. Don't be just that girl who is my best friend throughout all of school and then disappears off the face of the earth when Graduation comes around." He says playfully.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott October 18th 2010, 3:59 am

Hannah put her hands on her hips, "I wouldn't do that! Be prepared to receive letter after letter about the mindless things that happen at Hogwarts." She frowned, "We're friends forever, not friends until graduation. Those people bug me. Beside," She added with a smile, "You promised you would come visit."
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom October 18th 2010, 4:05 am

Neville grinned at her. "Good, because I would be so upset if I lost you as a friend." He said, smiling, and this is where most friends would hug but HAHAHA Awkward Neville is Awkward and doesn't do that. "And of course I will come visit. Every Hogsmeade Visit you better expect to see me there! And for Winter Holiday, and Summer Holiday!" He said, grinning at her while I am sitting here thinking about how cool it would be to have Matthew Lewis come visit you at school.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott October 18th 2010, 4:12 am

"Well, that's good." Hannah said, "So what have you been up to?" She asked him, walking over to the bench and sitting down. She put the herbology book on her lap and started flipping through the pages mindlessly. "That is, besides working on your garden."
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom October 18th 2010, 4:14 am

"Well, Dean talked me into going to that Singles Mixer thing a few weeks back." He said it like it was something really bad, like doing drugs. "And...yeah...That was not fun at all in any shape or form."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott October 18th 2010, 4:23 am

"I heard about that!" Hannah said, "Except people told me it was fun. What did you do there, anyways?" She asked, "Just talk to people? Or was it a dance thing?"
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom October 18th 2010, 4:25 am

"Well, there was like food and punch, but I think the punch was spiked because some people there were acting a little funny, if you know what I mean." He says nodding. "And yeah...Some people danced." He said nodding. "All people did was like dance and talk. It was so boring."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott October 18th 2010, 4:39 am

"Yeah," Hannah laughed, "That really doesn't seem like your kind of scene. I think I might have liked it, though. I've been doing nothing." She frowned, "I hope something intresting happens soon. I might just die of boredom."
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom October 18th 2010, 4:40 am

"Well don't say that!" He said in a very stern tone. "I would just.....Kill myself if you died...." He said very seriously. "And...Why didn't you go?" He asked, wondering if things worked out with her and that Claw.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott October 18th 2010, 4:50 am

Hannah laughed, "I was just kidding, Nev. Though it has been pretty boring." She sighed, "I was just too busy to go, I had tons of school work and stuff. It was bad timing." She looked over at Neville, "Did you meet anyone intresting at least?"
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom October 18th 2010, 4:54 am

"Umm, No. Not really. I talked to that one girl Marietta. She is in Ravelclaw I don't know if you know her but she spends a lot of time in the library." He says nodding. "And then I talked to Dean for a little bit and that's about it."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott October 18th 2010, 5:00 am

"Marietta. Yeah, I think I've seen her around." Hannah said, "She seems pretty nice, even if she is always in the library. I don't know her that well, though." She frowned, "You're right, thought. Doesn't seem to exciting. Maybe it's a good thing that I didn't go."
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom October 18th 2010, 5:05 am

He nodded. "Yeah, Dean talked me into going with him the day of it because Seamus was like passed out dead." he says with a light laugh. "I ended up sneaking out early though.."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott October 18th 2010, 5:13 am

Hannah laughed, "You would, too. At least you socialized a little, though." She looked over to him with teasing eyes, "I'll go to the next party, we can hang out when you get bored."

[I gotta go to bed! Lets continue this tomorrow?]
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom October 18th 2010, 5:15 am

"Okay." He said and smiled at her. "It's a plan!" He said grinning, he wouldn't say its a date, because he can only dream. "That is....If I go." He said and shrugged. "I'll only go if I am dragged out of the dorm again."

[OKAY! Sounds good!]

PAUSED.
But not like it matters since they are the only two people who can even come here.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next