Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

+32
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Angela Braddock
Kiora Lupin
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Lysander Scamander
Romilda Vane
Djinn- Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Blaise Zabini
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
36 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 39 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 5:16 am

Lucius smiles as her hands feel through his hair, loving the way she knows how to handle the perfect hair of a Malfoy. "Thank you," he says softly. "I spend more time than most people do on their hair. As you can see, it obviously pays off." He gently reaches out to lightly run his fingers through her soft hair, letting his eyes follow his hand before bringing them to make eye contact with Polly. He smiles slightly before letting his hand trail down to the back of her neck, gently pulling her close and lightly pressing his lips to hers.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 39 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 5:17 am

THE LUCIUS IN MY HEAD IS DYING AND HOPING SOMEONE WILL PROTECT HIM FROM GIDEON!
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 5:17 am

GIDEON IS NOT THE ONE HE WILL HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT!!!! MOLLY IS THE ONE THEY NEVER SEE COMING...

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass August 3rd 2010, 5:18 am

AND ALICE TOO. SHE SNEAKS UP FROM BEHIND AND RIPS ARMS OFF.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 5:24 am

I AM FEELING A PREWETT SISTERS BAMF-OUT COMING ON. WHAT DO YOU SAY, LITTLE SIS?

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 5:29 am

POLLY IS DOOMED. She'll be very upset about this later, of course.

Polly does indeed handle hair well. After all, she takes very good care of her own lovely hair. She smiles as Lucius gently runs his fingers through her own hair. As his eyes connect with hers a light feeling flutters in her stomach. Polly gasps softly as Lucius' lips press against hers, and she finds herself leaning into the kiss, resting both of her hands on Lucius' shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 5:31 am

[THAT IS MY BROTHER YOU'RE CHEATING ON.]
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 5:33 am

[INNER!MOLLY WAS ALL GUNG-HO TO BREAK A MALFOY. NOW SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO TEAR APART FIRST. THIS IS ALL VERY AWKWARD IN MY HEAD RIGHT ABOUT NOW. FAY- GET YOUR FREAKIN' STILETTOS READY!]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 5:34 am

[FABIAN HAS BEEN ITCHING FOR SOME PURSE HITTING AND HO-SLAPPING. HE'S REALLY GOOD AT SLAPPING PEOPLE ACROSS THE FACE. FYI. REMEMBER THAT BITCH WHO TOOK THE PURPLE PUMPS IN MACY'S? YEAH.]
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 5:35 am

Lucius smiles when Polly doesn't pull away and lowers his hands, wrapping them around her waist as he deepens the kiss. One hand moves back up her back, entangling itself in her hair. Lucius really should know that Polly's boyfriend is very big, and that he has a large, angry family that wants to kill him dead. He doesn't care though. Polly is upset, so he's taking advantage of this moment to give himself what he wants.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 3rd 2010, 5:38 am

Molly Prewett wrote:[INNER!MOLLY WAS ALL GUNG-HO TO BREAK A MALFOY. NOW SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO TEAR APART FIRST. THIS IS ALL VERY AWKWARD IN MY HEAD RIGHT ABOUT NOW. FAY- GET YOUR FREAKIN' STILETTOS READY!]

[I HAVE MY MANY KNIVES AND MY BARBIE JEEP TO RUN OVER THESE MUGGLEFUCKERS WITH.]
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 5:43 am

Alice Prewett wrote:
Molly Prewett wrote:[INNER!MOLLY WAS ALL GUNG-HO TO BREAK A MALFOY. NOW SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO TEAR APART FIRST. THIS IS ALL VERY AWKWARD IN MY HEAD RIGHT ABOUT NOW. FAY- GET YOUR FREAKIN' STILETTOS READY!]

[I HAVE MY MANY KNIVES AND MY BARBIE JEEP TO RUN OVER THESE MUGGLEFUCKERS WITH.]

[YOU ARE THE BEST LITTLE SISTER I COULD POSSIBLY HAVE ASKED FOR. THAT'S IT - MOLLY HAS DECIDED THE PREWETT FAMILY NEEDS TO GET TOGETHER AND RIP THROUGH A TRAY OF SPECIAL BROWNIES. YES, SHE HAS.]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 3rd 2010, 5:46 am

[WOO, I'M FINALLY LOVED. AND FUCK YES TO THE SPECIAL BROWNIES. I'VE BEEN WITHOUT SPECIAL FOODS FOR FAR TOO LONG.]
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 5:47 am

Unfortunately, 1.0 Polly is easily taken advantage of. 2.0 Polly would kick Lucius' arse by this point. Yeah.
Anyway. Polly sighs softly as the kiss deepens, moving one hand to rest above Lucius' heart. Sadness was far from her mind at the moment, but boy was she going to feel guilty afterward.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 5:49 am

[UM, YOU'VE BEEN WITHOUT IT? TRY 17 YEARS, ALLIE. NOW, CAN WE WALK IN ON THIS AND RIP SOME BITCHES? MORE IMPORTANTLY, CAN I? XD]
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 3rd 2010, 5:51 am

[WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GET TO RIP HEADS OFF? DO YOU KNOW HOW EPIC IT WOULD BE IF I DROVE DOWN THE HALLWAY IN MY BARBIE JEEP AND KNOCKED THESE BITCHES OVER? XD]
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 5:52 am

[MOLLY CALLS IT! MOLLY GETS TO KILL PEOPLE BECAUSE IT WILL BE FUNNIER. MOLLY LOVES HER SIBLINGS, AND WANTS TO MAKE THEM SPECIAL FOODS RIGHT NOW. *would text AJ, but doesn't think Inner!Gid should be within a million miles of this*]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 5:55 am

[UM, FABIAN AND GID ARE TWINS AND I DESERVE THIS BECAUSE I NEVER GET TIME WITH GID, SO THIS WOULD BE LIKE A BROTHERLY BOND THING AND WOULD SHOW THE WORLD THAT FABIAN PREWETT CAN BE MANLY WHILE BEING FABULOUS.]
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 5:56 am

Apolline Delacour wrote:Unfortunately, 1.0 Polly is easily taken advantage of. 2.0 Polly would kick Lucius' arse by this point. Yeah.
Anyway. Polly sighs softly as the kiss deepens, moving one hand to rest above Lucius' heart. Sadness was far from her mind at the moment, but boy was she going to feel guilty afterward.

Lucius smirks as he feels her hand on his chest, and removes the hand from her hair to bring it to his own chest, gently taking her hand in his as he kisses her. He knows girls like Polly. They like things to be gentle. It's not his thing, but he's been denied stuff like this for too long.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 5:57 am

[*sighs* FINE. POINT TAKEN. SAVE ME SOME, THOUGH, BECAUSE I AM GID'S FAVOURITE, AFTER ALL. AND I'M KINDA BUMMED THAT I NO LONGER GET TO BASH SOMEONE'S HEAD IN WITH A FRYING PAN...]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 3rd 2010, 5:58 am

[Er, well. Okay. I'll just go back to being the neglected Prewett. Even AJ thinks I am. Sad
WHATEVER, BITCHES. *rides off in Barbie Jeep to go steal Fabian's heels and Molly's drugs because Gideon is the favorite sibling again* XD]
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 5:59 am

[OH, YOU'LL GET THE CHANCE, I'M SURE OF IT. THANK YOU MOLLY, THIS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. JUST FOR THIS--YOU CAN USE MY GUCCI PURSE AND SUNGLASSES THIS SUMMER. AND NO WAY ALICE. YOU CAN JUST ASK, SHEESH. WE'RE THE SAME SIZE.]
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 3rd 2010, 6:00 am

I SWEAR! IF ONE MORE PERSON POSTS IN THIS THREAD BEFORE POLLY DOES. I WILL KILL SOMEONE.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 6:01 am

[YOU MEAN A POST LIKE THIS!? ALICE, MOLLY IS STILL BAKING FAMILY SPECIAL BROWNIES. AND SHE IS VERY GRATEFUL TO FABIAN FOR HIS GENEROSITY AND PROMISES TO TAKE CARE OF HIS STUFF THIS TIME.]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 3rd 2010, 6:02 am

[THE THIEVERY IS AN ACT OF... ER, UPSETNESS AT SAID VICTIMS OF THIS ROBBERY. IT'S NOT LIKE I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO WEAR THEM! I COULD NEVER PULL THEM OFF!]
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next