Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

+32
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Angela Braddock
Kiora Lupin
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Lysander Scamander
Romilda Vane
Djinn- Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Blaise Zabini
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
36 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 38 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Guest July 11th 2010, 6:14 am

Regulus feels sick to his stomach, because he unfortunately knows just how Djinn feels right now, and is about as helpless as he is. "... I'm sorry. I wish I knew what to say, but I don't, other than that I'll be here for you. But- why? Why would he do that? Surely he doesn't have a motive?"

Back to top Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 38 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 11th 2010, 6:17 am

Djinn snorted. "Nah. He just wants sex, which i won't give him. He'll probably get rough. I'm lucky he hasnt like, killed me for the Aphrodite thing...i'm tempted to contact her. We used to be on okay terms." he ponders this. "The real persont hat could help me is Artemis, but i didn't care much for her..weird though since Selene was like, my bff...anyway. Yeah. I don't know what to do. I'l probably have sex with him and see if he goes the hell away."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 11th 2010, 6:32 am

"... Djinn, he's Apollo, right? As in, the Grecian God? Why the hell is he coming to Hogwarts to get laid? Can't he have just about anyone he damn well feels like having?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 11th 2010, 6:39 am

Djinn shrugged. "No idea. I mean, that is a good question...since he made a crack about my stamina versus the Warriors of Athena's stamina. You'd think ya know, Thor or the Green Man would be asking for a lay, and not a Greek god.." Djinn was super curious.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 3:24 am

Lucius is here wondering how Regulus didn't want to at least use the handcuffs. Most people can't resist being cuffed up to the bed or the ballet barre. Oh well. He's here now. Alone. With him pimp cane.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 3:27 am

[I can get one post in before dinner. YAY!]

Polly's lost - because she still hasn't been here as long as other students so she doesn't always know where she is. She spots a rather sexy looking blondie with a cane...WOAH. Not just any type of cane: a PIMP cane. Now that's something she doesn't see everyday. She shifts the books she was carrying to her other arm and waves. "ello!" Because Polly is very friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 3:30 am

Lucius smirks as he sees the pretty, French girl approach him. She's almost as pretty as him! "Hello there. You okay? You look...lost," he says with a mischievous smile.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 3:39 am

Polly nods. "Oui, I am razzer lost at ze moment." She looks around the unfamiliar corridor. Well, it wasn't as creepy now that there was someone else around. "I'm Apolline, by ze way. Or Polly, eef you'd like." She smiles brightly and holds her hand out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 3:47 am

Lucius smiles and takes her hand to kiss it lightly because that's what Malfoy's do when they want to be charming. "Nice to meet you. I'm Lucius. So, are you new to Hogwarts? I could show you around." No Lucius. You can not sex up Polly. I know that's why you're being nice. Go play with your toys.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 3:50 am

Uh oh, Polly's pretty innocent half the time too. She giggles slightly as Lucius kisses her hand. He was quite a charming gentleman. "Eet is nice to meet you too, Lucius." His name sounds even sexier with her french accent. Yep. "I've been 'ere for a while, but I still get lost a lot. I appreeciate ze offer zough." She flashes him a lovely smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 3:52 am

Lucius grins as she says his name, loving the way it sounds in her accent. "A pretty girl like you really shouldn't be wandering around the dungeons alone. Good thing I found you. There are some not so nice people that you could have run into instead."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 3:56 am

Polly shivers slightly, remembering that creepy Evan fellow. Lucius was right. "You're right, zere are some not so nice people around 'ere." She smiles at his compliment. "I feel safer now zat I'm with a nice guy like yourself. So, Lucius, what are you up to?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 3:57 am

Lucius smirks again at the nice guy comment because even he knows that he is so not a nice guy. "Oh, nothing much. Just bored, so I thought I would go for a little walk. Didn't think I'd run into anyone down here though."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 4:10 am

"Ah." Polly smiles. "I didn't really expect to end up 'ere. Zere was a lot on my mind and I just sort of ended up 'ere before I knew it." She frowns a little, remembering why she'd been so lost in thought. This was right after her talk with Rolf about Gideon and Luna.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 4:15 am

"Oh? Care to share, Polly? I find that I can be quite the listener if I put my mind to it," he says with a smirk, hoping he can be of some comfort to the distressed French girl.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 4:21 am

Polly ponders for a moment, she'd just met Lucius after all, but she figures it's alright to tell him. He was being nice to her after all. "Well, I was 'anging out wiz a friend of mine and 'e told me somezing about my boyfriend. Apparently 'e saw my boyfriend 'anging out wiz anuzzer girl and zey were acting sort of close. Closer zan zey should anyway. It's a bit upsetting to 'ear." Aww, now she looks sad.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 4:26 am

Lucius tries to look sympathetic, and is glad he's a good actor. "Men are just such animals, aren't they," he said sadly reaching out for her hand to pat it in a comforting manner. "This is why I try not to get into relationships. Someone always gets hurt in the end."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 4:34 am

Polly's eyes water at the comforting gesture. "I just zought...I just zought 'e was deeferent zan uzzer guys. 'e's so nice too." She looks down at the floor. "I've never been in anuzzer relationship before so I don't exactly know 'ow to 'andle somezing like zis."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 4:37 am

"It's usually the nice guys that hurt you the most. They can't be perfect forever. Eventually they'll mess up and hurt people who care about them. I wouldn't let him know that you know. If I were you, I'd already be planning my revenge, but that's just me."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 4:49 am

"Revenge, 'uh?" Polly actually giggles the tiniest bit at that. "I've never tried getteeng revenge on anyone before. Not reelly my style. But I guess you kind of make sense, about nice guys not being so forever. I just 'oped 'e'd be deeferent." She sighs. "Zanks for lending me an 'ear, Lucius." She smiles sweetly and gives him a hug with a kiss on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 4:52 am

"Anytime," he says with a smirk, hugging Polly back and smiling at the kiss, though he is not pleased with the cheek area. He was thinking of something else. Poor Lucius. "I don't mind listening to you. Especially with the adorable accent of yours," he says as he lowers his head to kiss her hand again.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 4:59 am

Polly's not totally going to just go for it...so if Lucius is thinking about something else then he'll have to just go for it himself. She giggles again, going quaffle-y at his compliment - and possibly from how close they were still standing together. "You flatter me, Lucius. I must admit, I'm a bit jealous of your 'air. Eet is lovely." She'd love to touch it, but she's very careful around guys and their hair now - since apparently a lot of guys around here go ballistic if you touch their hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 5:04 am

Lucius makes no effort to put more space between them. In fact, he's feeling rather nice and would not do this is Polly wasn't so pretty. "Isn't it? Yours is rather nice too. You," he says, pausing dramatically because this is a big deal for him. "Can touch it if you'd like."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 5:09 am

"Zank you." Polly giggles because it sounded like this was something Lucius did not let a lot of people do. She smiled brightly at him, already forgetting her troubles because she's having fun, and reaches up to lightly touch his hair. "Eet is so soft. You must take very good care of eet." Her hand lingers on the hair falling next to his face. "You can touch mine too eef you'd like."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 5:13 am

[Inner!Molly is flipping shit right about now... Razz]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next