Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

+11
Scorpius Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Narcissa Black
Sirius Black
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Adrian Black - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Angel - Inactive
15 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] - Page 21 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Guest March 25th 2010, 2:35 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:[-feels awkward- I have to plan how Draco will wake up now. o.o It should be interesting.]

-can't wait-

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] - Page 21 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Draco Malfoy March 25th 2010, 2:42 am

[CONNOR!!!!! HI!!!!!! You're amazing!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 25th 2010, 2:45 am

[HI TAM! And fank youuuu. Very Happy]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 25th 2010, 2:47 am

[no problem *is wearing one of those really really cheesy grins* you're like the greatest... *twirls hair*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 25th 2010, 2:48 am

TamsynMarveneRiddle wrote:[no problem *is wearing one of those really really cheesy grins* you're like the greatest... *twirls hair*]

[-thwaps her high priestess- GO GET ME A NEW FULL BOTTLE OF TEQUILA. I'M STILL UPSET ABOUT POLISHING OFF THE BOTTLE AND NOT HAVING ANY LEFTTT.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 25th 2010, 3:01 am

[*runs of to do what her goddess demands*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 25th 2010, 6:57 am

[This is soooooooooo biased!!!! Snaco is soooo hot regardless of who writes it! I still think Severian is the hottest smut on here! *crosses arms and pouts*]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 25th 2010, 9:48 pm

I DEMAND YOU LET ME RESIDE IN THIS DORM!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 25th 2010, 9:50 pm

[I DEMAND YOU SEX ME.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 25th 2010, 10:06 pm

[I agree in this demand! Although it may push me further back from where I want to be on this places' smut monarchy]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 25th 2010, 10:31 pm

[BLAISE.... Let's SMUT!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 27th 2010, 3:10 am

[OMG, MY BFF BLAISE! -clings-]

Draco momentarily stirred, his head beginning to pound with pain as his eyes fluttered open. What the fuck happened? Groggily, he sat up and the hangover pain disappeared to reveal a pain he had never felt before. Ever. He struggled to stand up, his backside hurting like no other. What the FUCK did I do last night? He turned let his feet rest on the floor as he held his head in his hands. He dug his nails into the sensitive flesh on the back of his neck. He couldn't remember a single thing, which always meant something bad had happened. Fuck. His eyes widened as he looked across the dorm at his bed. HIS bed. Whose bed had he been in? He didn't bother to check as he shook his head. You probably didn't do anything. You just feel like you did because you're an asshole for what you did to Pansy. You expect these actions because, well, you're you. Didn't help. He was still naked, his ass in severe pain, and suffering from memory loss. He was also in someone ELSE'S bed. He didn't bother picking his clothes up, because he planned to burn them when he returned. He grabbed a pair of plain black boxers, straying from his other DE ones. He slipped on a pair of jeans and threw on a plain white t-shirt. He cringed at the slight pain he felt as he walked. He hoped it went away just as fast as the memories of last night had gone.

[Since I have never had a dick in my ass, I had to imagine it. I imagined it as being excruciating. So, his ass will be in pain for awhile.]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black March 27th 2010, 3:18 am

[-is dying laughing-]
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 27th 2010, 4:30 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:[Since I have never had a dick in my ass, I had to imagine it. I imagined it as being excruciating. So, his ass will be in pain for awhile.]

[STRAIGHTEST STRAIGHT GUY EVER COMMENT RIGHT HERE!!!!! ^ ]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 27th 2010, 4:55 am

[That's why he won, Tam! Duh!]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 27th 2010, 2:28 pm

-this takes place last night right after he leaves Pansy downstairs-

Severus walked into his dormitory, looking distressed and exhausted, wincing as he climbed into bed, he looked up to see Draco asleep as well. Well shit, I forgot about him. Ah well. Not sure if I care, but it'd be good to know if he remembered anything. He tries curling up to sleep, but the wound on his chest hasn't quite healed- there must have been some magic in Adrian's blade, because even Severus couldn't figure out how to heal it properly. He decided he'd look into it in the morning, and eventually drifted off to sleep.

-morning-

Severus awoke, and upon dressing quickly, left the dormitories and the common room and entered the rest of the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 27th 2010, 8:31 pm

Draco woke up, still agitated about not remembering anything at all from that night. He stood up and left to sit down in his spot in the common room. Maybe it would make it feel like old times and he could be happy again. Fat chance. He took off his white shirt and replaced it with a loose black one, before charging downstairs to the common room.
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 28th 2010, 7:41 am

Severus collapses on his bed, dizzy from the blood loss and the head injury. Grief stricken, he sobs himself to sleep, angry at himself for letting James get away with it, for just hitting him, instead of castrating him, like he deserved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 28th 2010, 6:15 pm

Severus awoke, finding his head throbbing and his robes and hand covered in blood. Groaning, he grabbed a vial of pain killer to get rid of the massive headache, and some fresh robes to change into. He heads down to the showers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 29th 2010, 5:46 am

Severus threw his bag on the ground, grateful to find the room empty. He threw off his clothes and grabbed a pair of sweatpants before climbing into bed and closing his eyes. He would try to sleep, but he knew all too well that it would never take him, not tonight. Lily, how could you? How can you put yourself through this? How can you do this, knowing he'll only hurt you? Silent tears began to fall again as he thought of the look on Lily's face when he'd told her he didn't hate her. Did she really think I could hate her, for anything at all? Doesn't she see that I love her, more than anything in this life? Have I been that cruel to her, that she thought I'd actually hate her for something like this? How horrible a friend have I been... If I'd only been there for her, if I'd only been there to show her the truth about James, if I'd only tried harder, maybe I could have spared her this pain. He traced the wound on his bare chest, debating whether or not to bind it like Adrian had suggested. Did he even want it to heal? No, no he didn't. The physical pain was far easier to deal with than the agony he felt right now within his own heart. Nothing else seemed to matter anymore, not Adrian, not Remus, not Draco. The only thing that mattered was that he had failed his Lily, and that she was going to force herself to suffer. It's a sin against nature itself for someone to hurt her. I won't hurt him now, not when I know it'll only upset her more. But when you do hurt her, I'll be waiting for you. And I won't hold back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 29th 2010, 5:12 pm

Giving up on any chance of sleep, Severus left the dormitory, and headed downstairs. He looks pretty damn shitty.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 31st 2010, 3:34 am

Severus walked in, leaving the door open behind him and collapsing on his bed. He'd stopped crying, but he knew the evidence of his tears was still clear on his face. I really am a horrible person. Thank Merlin Remus left. He deserves so much more than I would ever have been able to give him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 31st 2010, 3:38 am

[Oh, well, this will be interesting!]

Draco stormed into the dormitory, grinding his teeth and restrained himself from yelling. He took a deep breath and sat on his bed, far away from Sev, "What the fuck happened that night when I was drunk and completely blacked out?" He felt better asking straight away. The anger bubbling inside him couldn't contain itself much longer, "Don't lie to me or try to leave. I deserved to hear it from you, not the fucking Mudblood."
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 31st 2010, 3:40 am

Severus nearly fell off the bed in shock when Draco stormed in, and then did fall off the bed when he heard what he'd said. Scrambling to his feet, he glared at him. Couldn't he see this wasn't the time? "You don't want to know, I told you that. Fuck off, Malfoy. Please. Just leave me alone right now," he said weakly, sitting back down on his bed and wiping away the remnants of his tears.

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 31st 2010, 3:52 am

"No, I won't leave you alone. You certainly didn't do so when I was clearly not in my right mind," Draco shook with anger. How dare Severus ask him to leave his own dormitory? Did everyone who date Remus think they were above him or could tell him what to do? "I JUST CONVINCED PANSY TO BE MY FRIEND!" He clenched his fists and closed his eyes, trying desperately to calm down. It wasn't working. He continued to yell at Sev and was standing next to bed, about ready to kill him, "NOW, I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS - THIS SHIT. YOU CALL THAT FRIENDSHIP?!" He took one last look at Severus' reaction and snarled, "I can guess, Sev, I can put things together. I should have known you and Granger were EXACTLY the fucking same. You both think you're smarter than me, that somehow you're both better than me!" Draco gripped the back of his head with his hands, "Fuck you, Sev. I finally thought that there was SOMEONE who could be my friend besides Pansy, but I was wrong. You already knew that, didn't you?" He sneered, his eyes narrowing, "I don't see why you hate Granger so much, when you two are the same fucking person!" Draco looked up at the ceiling, his hands still clasped behind his head. He wanted to leap off the Astronomy Tower, "Why didn't you STOP me? You knew how I was drunk, you knew and yet you didn't do a fucking thing!" He reached over his bed and grabbed the chocolate frog, Kerbit, throwing it at Sev, "I want nothing to do with you. I don't want you to try to have anything to do with me. I'll even request a dorm change, if need be," He paused, looking down at his feet, "I'll leave you the fuck alone now, if that's what the mighty Sev wants! Do you have anything to say to me? Anything at all?"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next