Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

+11
Scorpius Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Narcissa Black
Sirius Black
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Adrian Black - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Angel - Inactive
15 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] - Page 40 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 19th 2010, 12:00 am

WE. MUST. TRY. I will miss it too much if we don't even try... *tear*

Pansy didn't smile, but she at least stopped frowning. "Maybe tomorrow. I'm pretty positive I would actual vomit if I ate a vomit flavored one, and I'm not up for that chance. And neither is your lap." She sat up a bit, pulling the blanket fully around her as she did. "I'm really not hungry though. I'm fine. I think I'll just get some sleep, actually." She slipped down off the bed and paused before taking a few tentative steps toward Draco's bed. She pushed her pile of things to the side, picked up the picture on top of the stack and put it back in its place on his bedside table, and curled up on top of the rumpled sheets. "He won't be back. He knows I'm here, and he won't want to run the chance of seeing me. I'll just... stay here." She had closed her eyes and was talking to no one in particular, hardly even herself. The bed smelled like Draco, and that was probably why she most wanted to sleep in that one particular place, though the scent was fading as it had been too long since his last stay in it. She squinted one eye open at Sev, looked at him for a moment, and then attempted to fall asleep, hoping the nightmare wouldn't come tonight as well.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] - Page 40 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Guest August 19th 2010, 12:24 am

Severus nodded and got up to draw the blankets around her properly, and kissed her goodnight lightly on the cheek before going through his drawers to change out of his school robes and into something more comfortable. Finally in his sweat pants, he sat on his bed, but found himself unable to sleep, as he glanced over at his distressed friend. He stayed awake most of the night reading with a dim light from his wand and keeping an eye on her. When he decided she was in a deep enough sleep, he silently rose and walked to the bedside table with the photograph and picked up, looking at it with a frown. Looking at things like this would only torture her more he decided, and he took it with him, hiding it in one of his drawers in hopes she wouldn't ask for it the next morning. Then he returned to his bed, laying down with his eyes open as he stared at the ceiling for the remainder of the night, realizing that he too, would eventually need to deal with Draco for what he'd done.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 19th 2010, 12:45 am

It took her a while, but she finally fell to sleep. However, just as she'd hoped it wouldn't, the dream came. She crossed the field at Malfoy Manor, Draco's smiling face, and then the yelling, the crying, the leaving. Just as horrible as it was before. She woke up in the middle of the night, unable to go back to sleep but she pretended for Severus's sake. She knew he'd be watching her, or at least checking every once in a while. Finally she couldn't any longer and opened her eyes, glancing at the table, but the picture was gone. She nearly whimpered when she noticed its absence, but resisted. That was probably for the best. She shouldn't dwell on the past, on what was no longer hers. She didn't move, but glanced over at Sev's bed where he too lay awake in the early hours of the morning.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 19th 2010, 7:52 pm

Severus sat up as he heard her stirring, and walked over to the other bed, sitting down on the edge of it as he gazed over at her. "G'morning," he said softly, gazing down at her sadly, knowing full well it wasn't a good morning in the least.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 19th 2010, 8:25 pm

Pansy only managed a small 'Hi' in return to his greeting. She didn't want to get up. She just wanted to lay there and let time pass without her and pretend it wasn't real. But that wasn't Pansy. That wasn't something she could let herself do. So she sat up against her better wishes and leaned against the headboard, ignoring the empty bedside table. "I refuse to wallow today. If I only leave to get some breakfast, I'll get out of the dungeons." Her voice was quiet but determined. She could live through this and go on with her life. She wouldn't let it stop her forever, even though it would hurt that long.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 21st 2010, 7:18 pm

Severus felt a smile creep onto his face, seeing a glimmer of old Pansy already returning. "Good," he murmured, reaching out to brush her hair out of her eyes. "We don't have to go to the Great Hall. I can go grab us some food, and we can head out somewhere quiet on the grounds. Maybe that little spot in the forest we used to go to, in the old days," he suggested. "It'll be dark there, despite it being morning. And no one will bother us, we could just, well, talk, I guess. Like we used to," he said softly, looking into her sad eyes. "Does that sound so bad?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 21st 2010, 7:30 pm

Pansy tried a small smile and shrugged. "Sounds good to me." She got off the bed and started searching for her shoes, but since she hadn't worn any in here when she'd come to get her things, she didn't know if she actually had a pair or not. Finally she found some shoved under Draco's bed, but they were too ridiculous to even consider wearing to go out to the forest, as a pair of heels like those weren't good for crossing Hogwarts grounds. "Um. I should go find different shoes." She picked up her pile of clothes and things and almost considered asking about the picture, but again figured it was for the best. "I'll go put this stuff up and meet you somewhere?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 21st 2010, 10:02 pm

"That's fine. I'll go get us some food, and you can meet me at our usual spot in the forest where Eowyn will go post now," he said, glad to see her trying to pull herself together all over again, so soon after everything-- she was truly a strong woman, stronger than Severus had ever been or ever could be. How long had it taken him, after Remus had left? Too long, but here she was back on her feet already. "You're wonderful," he said, returning her smile. "I'll see you soon," he said, watching her leave before dressing himself and heading out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 21st 2010, 10:07 pm

Pansy nodded and headed to her dorm to change and find better shoes before she left to go out to the forest. Yep, that was an elaborate post right there I made.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40