Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

+11
Scorpius Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Narcissa Black
Sirius Black
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Adrian Black - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Angel - Inactive
15 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] - Page 12 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 21st 2010, 9:28 am

"Drammy, I have no fucking idea what you're talking abouuuuuut!" He stared at her, "Get outta mahhhhh dorm. I need to talk to mahhh spayyyy-shawllll friend!" He glared, not purposefully, before taking another large swig of whiskey, finishing the third and moving to his fourth. This world sucked and Draco was glad to escape from it.

[I BEG YOUR PARDON! If Snaco happens I don't want to be the pitcher. XD]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] - Page 12 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Guest March 21st 2010, 9:29 am

[-thinks these must be very small bottles of whiskey, as opposed to the enormous one she has, which take ages to drink, even if it was water, as the bottle is so big-]

Severus was glad he'd managed to get that much whiskey off of Aberforth. He'd regretted spending the last of his money on it, but at least he could provide something for Draco. Severus gave Draco an awkward hug, even more awkward as he was still wearing nothing but boxers. He didn't think Draco cared about clothes at the moment though. "Draco, I don't believe it. And why does it matter what your father thinks, anyway? My father's low opinion of my worth never mattered to me," he lied, trying not to think about his recent nightmares. "They don't matter, Draco. Nobody should matter to you, but you. 'Cause that's all you can ever really depend on, y'know? 'Can't depend on nobody, not even the ones that say they love you, nope, 'cause they lie. THEY LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" he yelled, chucking the nearest empty bottle at the wall. "I hate lies. At least you were honest. At least had the guts to tell her the truth, instead of hiding it. Hiding everything, like SOME PEOPLE DO!" He grabbed another bottle for himself, taking a swig and getting angrier with every sip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 21st 2010, 9:30 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:

-will never stop laughing, never-

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 21st 2010, 9:30 am

[Draco, either way works for me... now get to it!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 21st 2010, 9:30 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:"Drammy, I have no fucking idea what you're talking abouuuuuut!" He stared at her, "Get outta mahhhhh dorm. I need to talk to mahhh spayyyy-shawllll friend!" He glared, not purposefully, before taking another large swig of whiskey, finishing the third and moving to his fourth. This world sucked and Draco was glad to escape from it.

[OH MY GOD!!!! YOU WANT TO CATCH!!! YOU REALLY, TRUELY, SINCERLY ARE MY KING OF SMUT!! iloveyou... *glomps*]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 21st 2010, 9:30 am

-is debating putting off Snaco until another night, but knows she'd be killed-

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 21st 2010, 9:30 am

I can't believe you don't remember that huge fight I had with Dee, Pansy and You.

Sorry.

*whimpers before hiding behind her bangs, then turning to flee*

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 21st 2010, 9:33 am

Severus Snape wrote:-is debating putting off Snaco until another night, but knows she'd be killed-
[Actually I'm going to sleep now so if you have it tomorrow that is fine with me *cannot believe she just said that*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 21st 2010, 9:33 am

[I will wait one more night, if, AND ONLY IF, there is more drunk ab stroking/kissing and lots of sexual tension!]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 21st 2010, 9:34 am

[I might, but I don't know when I'll be able to get on next. I have to go back to my mom's tomorrow, and I don't know if she's gonna let me back in the house or not. Which if she doesn't will really suck, because I don't have a place to crash like I did tonight, and sleeping on park benches makes me feel like a hobo. AND I WOULDN'T HAVE INTERNET.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 21st 2010, 9:35 am

Draco watched Severus, wide-eyed. He could not believe all this was happening, probably because his mind wasn't processing it at all. He chugged down more whiskey and collapsed in his bed. The room seemed to get scorching all of a sudden and he didn't like it. He ran his fingernails over his sheets in extreme dislike and took more sips of whiskey, wishing he would cool down, "I WANTED TO DEPEND ON PANSAYYYY!" He felt his heart wrench again from his chest, "But nowwww, noww I can't because I suckkkk. I hate everything. I even hate KERBIT!" He tossed Kerbit on the bed and watched him bounce onto the floor. Draco pouted, "I never do anything right. And everyone's mean. And I hate everyone. My friendsies aren't friendsies. They just follow me and pretend to listen and understand, but they don't reallyyyy. DID PANSAYY LIEEEE WHEN SHE SAID SHE LOVED MEEEE?" He sniffled. Not wanting to believe that, he continued ranting. He waved the bottle of whiskey around as he spoke, "I want someone who careeeees. Who listenssssss. Who won't hate meeee and who I won't fuck uppp everything withhhhh!" He couldn't stand the heat anymore and ripped off his shirt, sitting in his jeans once more, "Whyyyy is it soooo hot in hurrrrrrr!" He giggled and sipped more whiskey, spilling some on his torso, "Ooooooopsies."

[Oh, bah. XD I MAY NOT WANT TO DO IT TOMORROW, BECAUSE I WAS VERY HESITANT TODAY!]

Last edited by Draco Malfoy on March 21st 2010, 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 21st 2010, 9:35 am

[if you end up sleeping on a park bench then you are obviously forgiven for not posting anything... and if you have to do that then I am terribly sorry]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 21st 2010, 9:38 am

[Smut is not that important. Just give me a tiny bit for now, and then whenever you get the chance you and Connor can reaffirm your places as Smut Goddess of Intuition and King of Smut. XD]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 21st 2010, 9:40 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:[Oh, bah. XD I MAY NOT WANT TO DO IT TOMORROW, BECAUSE I WAS VERY HESITANT TODAY!]

[*sobs* CONNORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 21st 2010, 9:42 am

[I'M SORRY!]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 21st 2010, 9:42 am

[I dunno, I might not. The only friend who I'd feel comfortable spending the night lives in PA, and his place is a long drive... Which I don't want to make. -wishes she had some real life friends who she could depend on that lived nearby-]

Severus dove after Kerbit, catching him before he hit the floor. "NO HURTY KERBIT! YOUS BE SAD IF YOU HURTED HIM! And I no likey sad Dracoooo. But I understands, Draco. I HATES EVERYTHING TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he yelled, before quieting down and listening again. He looked at him sadly when he mentioned his friendsies. "But whats about me? Is I not friendsie? 'Cause I understands. I no likey loves, no I does not. He took the loves away, he did, he did! HE LIIIIIIIEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD! They all liesssssss! We no likey lies, no we do not! But I can listens, Drayyy-coooo! I cans! And I caresss. 'Cause I has to care. I can't not care. 'CAUSE BAD EVIL MEANIES LIKE REMUS DON'T CARE, AND I DON'T WANNA BE A MEANIE!" he yelled, but suddenly stopped when Draco ripped off his shirt. "Oh noes! You broked the shirt! WHAT IF THE BUTTONS ARE LOST! WHAT IF YOU LOSE A BUTTTONN!?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 21st 2010, 9:42 am

TamsynMarveneRiddle wrote:
Draco Malfoy wrote:[Oh, bah. XD I MAY NOT WANT TO DO IT TOMORROW, BECAUSE I WAS VERY HESITANT TODAY!]

[*sobs* CONNORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

[*holds Tam and sobs with her* Connorrrrrrrrrr!!!! Please?! You are my King! Puh, puh, puh, please!]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 21st 2010, 9:43 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:[I'M SORRY!]

[*is currently making a very sad face*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 21st 2010, 9:45 am

-has an idea- whenever we get to a point where connor decides he wants me to finish the rest, since he's apparently going to pull a remus, I'll just leave an empty post to edit whenever I get a chance? my writing abilities are rather poor at the moment, as I am getting drunk myself]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 21st 2010, 9:46 am

[sounds wonderful and fair! well I'm off to sleep now so night all!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 21st 2010, 9:48 am

"KERBIT SHOULD BE SAD TO BE WITH MEEEEE!" Draco sniffled, "I might hurt himmmm. And then I would all sad and stuff, like I am nowwww. You are different then regular friendsies. You are a spayyyy-shawlll friendsie. That's differents. Regular friendsies like Crabbe and Goyle and - P-P-PANSAYYYYYY are the friendsies who can no longer listen to meeeee!" He let out a large hiccup as he sipped more whiskey, " WHY DO PEOPLE LIEEEEEEEE? It's meaaaaan. And what did Looooooper Looooooopy Poopee do? I THOUGHT HE WUVVY WUVED YOU!" He pointed at Severus, before peeking down at his bare torso and looked at the buttons that had flown across the bed. He shrugged, "If I lose a buttoooooon, I steal Neville's remem-remem-REMEMBERALLLLLLLZZZZZ and then I figures it out from there!" He chuckled and swayed, "On the biiiiig ship LOLLIPOPPPPP!" He began to sing and then stopped himself, "SEV! WHYYYYY YOU ONLY IN DA BOXAHSSSS?"

[You could take over whenever. I HAVE GIVEN MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES (which means just one, really) XD]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 21st 2010, 9:50 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:"SEV! WHYYYYY YOU ONLY IN DA BOXAHSSSS?"
[haha... the question should be: Sev, why I not only in da boxahs?]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 21st 2010, 9:52 am

TamsynMarveneRiddle wrote:
Draco Malfoy wrote:"SEV! WHYYYYY YOU ONLY IN DA BOXAHSSSS?"
[haha... the question should be: Sev, why I not only in don't you take off da boxahs?]

[XD]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 21st 2010, 9:53 am

[-fiddles thumbs- Ya'll are on some good crack.]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 21st 2010, 9:54 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:[-fiddles thumbs- Ya'll are on some good crack.]
[only the best for us!

OKAY... actually leaving now... hitting the log off button...]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next