Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

+11
Scorpius Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Narcissa Black
Sirius Black
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Adrian Black - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Angel - Inactive
15 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] - Page 20 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Guest March 24th 2010, 5:00 am

[I don't know, but I'm going to bed before I keel over. I was up all night AGAIN *cries* And not even because I tried to stay up late. -hates nightmares- Goodnight, guys. Hope I get some more sleep, or I'll be too irritable to write more.]

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] - Page 20 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Draco Malfoy March 24th 2010, 5:04 am

Severus Snape wrote:
TamsynMarveneRiddle wrote:
Severus Snape wrote:[Aaaaaaaaaaanddd the horrible evil woman I am, who loves torturing you Tam, I will end it there for tonight]
[Sev... tonight's dose of Snaco was so great that I'm not going to complain....]

[... I think that's the best compliment I have ever received from you.]

[It's the best compliment I have ever given....]

[NIGHT SEV! SLEEP WELL!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 24th 2010, 8:25 am

TamsynMarveneRiddle wrote:[PFFT!!!!! THAT'S BECAUSE THIS HADN'T HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!! -voted for Adrian because she lives in a world where the kinkier the better-]

[*blinks* You voted for me? I love you, Tam! What is this best smut writer voting thing I see? I want in!!]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 24th 2010, 8:28 am

TamsynMarveneRiddle wrote:[holy fuck sev......... can i change my vote please?]

[*cries* Noooooooooo!!!!!!!]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 24th 2010, 3:34 pm

Adrian Black wrote:
TamsynMarveneRiddle wrote:[PFFT!!!!! THAT'S BECAUSE THIS HADN'T HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!! -voted for Adrian because she lives in a world where the kinkier the better-]

[*blinks* You voted for me? I love you, Tam! What is this best smut writer voting thing I see? I want in!!]

THE AWF AWARDS!
YOU MISSED THAT?!1
http://averagewizard.omgforum.net/announcements-f4/the-official-awf-awards-ballot-t411.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 24th 2010, 3:51 pm

Adrian Black wrote:

[DID YOU NOT READ THE SNACO!?!!??!? I'M BUILDING SEV A SHRINE!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black March 24th 2010, 4:18 pm

TamsynMarveneRiddle wrote:
Adrian Black wrote:

[DID YOU NOT READ THE SNACO!?!!??!? I'M BUILDING SEV A SHRINE!]

Just for that, I might write some now instead of studying for my midterm.
Not that I was studying, I was counting votes.
Tam, your vote for me now has me tied with Adrian.
-is excited to see who wins-
Though Draco's only one vote behind us O.O
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 24th 2010, 4:57 pm

[YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 24th 2010, 4:57 pm

This time, Draco could do nothing to muffle his voice as he screamed out Sev's name again, his body tensing up massively from this sudden and violent intrusion that conquered him to the core. He was vaguely aware of his fingers curled up to tight fists from the paradoxically tormenting and blissful feeling of being torn apart, the nails digging in his own palms, knuckles turning white. Holding his breath, Severus started to pull back again very slowly, but despite the heedfulness he now tried to put in his movement, a restrained blurt of anguish and yearning erupting from Malfoy's lips as he surrendered himself to Severus so completely, so absolutely. Sev's let his hand wander over the flawless body before him, trying to calm him with a tender kiss on the neck, caressing his face gently as the man's body adjusted itself. Draco felt himself relaxing just the slightest as the man cautiously traveled from his back around to his chest, his fingers tickling a nipple before gliding further down to the center of the man's lust. Sev felt the other man twitch with anticipation, forgetting to breathe as he wrapped his fingers around Draco's erection, thrusting into him slowly all the while.

Last edited by Severus Snape on March 24th 2010, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 24th 2010, 4:58 pm

[happy?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 24th 2010, 5:04 pm

[absurdly so]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 24th 2010, 5:23 pm

Draco could barely hold himself up, his palms flat against the wall before him as Severus plunged into him setting a perfect pace, not too fast, not too slow, the steady rhythm of hot friction he caused Draco from the inside matching the expertly located strokes he accomplished with his warm hand clenching the man's cock. He wasn't sure how much longer he could last, his body aching with this salacious pleasure, so greater than anything he'd ever felt before. A prurient sigh was followed by a series of erratic, restrained gasps and then a long, animalistic growl. Once the first sounds of pleasure had escaped his throat, Draco didn't manage to curb himself anymore and couldn't help voicing his enjoyment, again and again. The realisation sank in slowly. He liked it. He wanted it. It felt good, so inexplicably, ludicrously good. He concentrated only on pushing back on Severus' erection that by now was sliding deeply in and out at ease, massaging Draco's prostrate with every single drive. The sensation elevated the man to higher levels of carnal rapture than he'd ever thought possible, pushing him higher, so close to the edge. He felt his legs being forced apart a little further and Severus pushing up inside him. He hadn't known it was possible to go even deeper and his eyelids fluttered close at the startling, orgiastic and overwhelming sensation. Draco didn't know for how long they'd been standing here like this, their bodies pressing so close, rubbing against and moving in and around one another. He wasn't even aware of his own guttural groans that had started to erupt again, accompanied by uncontrolled shudders and more of that sweet sweat that Severus so loved the taste of. His head swam, his mind hazy and thoughts blurred; if Severus hadn't been pinning him against the wall, he'd have collapsed to the ground an age ago.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 24th 2010, 5:28 pm

[Severus Snape... forget the shrine, you're getting a temple]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 24th 2010, 5:38 pm

Severus groaned, his shivering voice revealing that he was very close as well, and gently bit the man's shoulder while he continued to stroke and rub him within his tight fist. He pressed his lips hard against Draco's neck, tasting the delectable, glistening drops sliding down his skin before leaning into his ears. "Come for me, Draco," he hissed. Severus worked so furiously that Malfoy lasted only for a few seconds until he burst with an enormously loud noise that sounded almost like a heavy, trembling sob. He climaxed with a powerful eruption, his seed shooting from him, spurting all over his own stomach and the dormitory wall. His whole frame quivered from the waves of pleasure that flooded through him, setting his skin on fire and stealing all energy from his body, while his hot liquids pulsated into and over Sev's masterfully squeezing hand as he finally came to the realization of what true concupiscent ecstasy was. Severus' hand quickly withdrew from the man's fading erection and forcefully sealed the man's mouth to stifle the ear-splitting cry, the tips of his fingers digging in Draco's cheek while his palm pressed his lips against gritted teeth in a painful way. He closed his eyes as he reveled in this moment, letting Sev work himself to his climax with harsh, quick thrusts. It wasn't much longer until he reached his peak, spending himself into Draco's hot depth and biting down on the man's strong shoulder with enough pressure to suppress a scream and leave a mark. Then, he collapsed against Draco's broad back for a short time, his heavy breathing hitting the man's damp skin and sending a chill down his spine. They stood like that a while, letting their breathing return to a slower pace before Severus finally removed his grip on Draco and turned him around, kissing him deeply and pressing his forehead against Draco's. There were no words to be said, and other than the barely audible "scourgify," the dormitory was silent. Draco wrapped his arms around Sev and pulled him close, letting the man rest his head on his shoulder a while before they both fell back onto Sev's bed still embracing one another. They drifted off to sleep together, their bodies tangled together and their fingers entwined, their minds finally at peace.

[-is done-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 24th 2010, 5:42 pm

[I am worshiping the ground you walk on..................]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 24th 2010, 5:42 pm

[Please don't. I just spilled orange juice on the ground, and it's kind of yucky.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 24th 2010, 5:43 pm

[Fine.... but I'm still worshiping you]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 24th 2010, 5:45 pm

[-feels like a deity-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 24th 2010, 6:18 pm

Severus awoke to the light streaming in from the windows, and slowly opened his eyes. He nearly fell off his bed when he realized that he wasn't alone in it, until the events of last night started coming back to him. Oh, shit. Oh, hell. That was amazing. But not as amazing as my death will be if Pansy Parkinson ever finds out. Oh, fuck! He lay there a moment, debating what to do. Should he wake Draco, so he could get dressed before anyone came up here? He didn't know where Angel was, but thankfully, he had never come back to the dormitory- at least, he wasn't here now. He slowly untangled himself from Draco's embrace and clambered off the bed, searching the ground for his boxers. Wait, what? Crap! We have the same boxers! Which one is mine?! He looked around frantically trying to figure out what to do, and settled for just grabbing one of them and pulling them on, not having enough time to spend debating on which pair was his. He was still trying to piece yesterday's events together; he didn't seem to remember much, as after all, he'd been drunk most of the day. He vaguely remembered going to the showers. Something had happened there, what was it? OH! Right. That lovely encounter with that Slytherin girl, what's her name again? Annie? Alice? No, no.. Adrian, I think. Merlin, that was embarrassing. He remembered going back there to retrieve his forgotten boxers and schoolbag, but what had happened after? OH MERLIN I REMEMBER NOW OH GOD CRAZY THIS HOUSE IS FULL OF CRAZIES THIS IS WHY I PREFER MEN OH MY GOD THESE WOMEN ARE INSANE! He dove under his bed for a clean pair of robes, and came face to face with the boxers that he knew he'd left behind, refusing to take Adrian up on her suggestion to retrieve them from her in the shower. Wait... How did they get back here? I don't remember her returning them... Oh, god, what if she left them here sometime this morning, and saw me and Draco? Oh, Merlin, can this GET any worse? Severus was suddenly very aware of how bad his luck really was. Giving up on finding robes, he threw on a pair of jeans and a half-buttoned shirt, heading for the showers to clean himself up. He didn't take the time to look in the mirror; a mistake he would soon regret. He felt bad about abandoning Draco there, naked in Sev's bed, and he wondered if Draco would be too hung over to remember anything. He knew Draco had quite a bit more to drink than he had, and it wouldn't surprise him if he hadn't remembered. But then, what would he do, if that was the case? Or worse- what would he do, if Draco remembered? The only solution he could think of was to avoid him until he thought of a better solution. Though, he couldn't help but laugh- if he didn't remember it, he was going to have a lot of questions. Like, why he was in Severus' bed. Naked. And where the marks on his chest and neck had come from. And most importantly, why the hell his ass was so sore.

[And after this will be the encounter he has with Remus in the hallway.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 24th 2010, 7:13 pm

[So am I correct in assuming that he doesn't remember Tam & Adrian trying to rape him? That's good!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 24th 2010, 7:28 pm

[I decided he would never stay in the same room with either of them ever again and I want Severan to happen, so I had him forget.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 24th 2010, 7:30 pm

[Okay! Good to know! Wouldn't want Tam to accidentally mention it Very Happy (btw did you get my PM about the sports thing?)]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 24th 2010, 7:38 pm

[THANK YOU!!!!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 25th 2010, 2:35 am

[-feels awkward- I have to plan how Draco will wake up now. o.o It should be interesting.]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next