Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

+11
Scorpius Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Narcissa Black
Sirius Black
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Adrian Black - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Angel - Inactive
15 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] - Page 30 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Narcissa Black April 18th 2010, 7:37 am

"Shock, I bet." Narcissa smiled gently. "Sev, I've met her. Barely so, but I know that she's nice and cares about other people. I have a feeling she wouldn't reject you so harshly. And, it's not like you can go the rest of your life avoiding her."

[I'll try to speed this up, if you want...?]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] - Page 30 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 18th 2010, 7:40 am

[What? No I mean the smut Sev and I are doing in the other room.

OMG! BLEACH!!! One guy just said to the other, unfortunately I'm not into this sort of thing *they are wrapped tightly together... and both are deliciously gorgeous*]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 18th 2010, 7:41 am

[Oh, no, I didn't mean that! XD;; I meant regarding the whole "Sev and Lily need to talk this out" thing!!
OMR BLEACH.]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 18th 2010, 7:43 am

[*sighs* Yes, Bleach. I love it. Ishida is my absolute favorite. He's such a sexy quincy. XD]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 7:43 am

"Yes I can!" he said, before retreating behind his hands again. "She probably never wants to see me again, 'Cissa." He looks exhausted.

[Can we wrap this up? I'll have Sev go to the library in the morning.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 18th 2010, 7:48 am

[Yup. Not sure how much I can get on tomorrow... PACKING, UGH. D:]

"Severus, you can't keep jumping to conclusions! I mean, she's more understanding than that, certainly. One little confession won't send her over the edge." she smiled encouragingly. "Honestly. Just try... And if I'm wrong..." she paused. "You can... hit me or something. But I'm not wrong and I'm positive that she most certainly does not hate you."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 7:51 am

[Alright. Well, have Cissa leave, because I'm about to keel over dead from tiredness.]

Severus chuckled. "Cissa, do you think that I could ever hit you?" he said dubiously. "Whatever. I don't know. Maybe she doesn't. Maybe she does. Either way, she probably never wants to see me again," he said, yawning and looking like he was about to fall over unconscious like Eowyn is.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 18th 2010, 7:53 am

[Okay~ :3]

Narcissa smiled and patted him on the shoulder. "You'll be fine. Talk to her. Tell me how it goes; You know, that sort of thing." she smiled. "Honestly, I'm so proud that you confessed. But, as you look exhausted, I'll see you after you talk to her... Okay?" she waved and walked out. "See you!" she called over her shoulder.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 7:57 am

Severus got to his feet and waved goodbye to her, slowly shutting the door and climbing into bed, vanishing the empty bottles. He didn't know how he was going to be able to sleep- he was too damn upset. Proud? She was proud of him? Severus had never felt more ashamed of himself, and of his feelings. He was the last person in the world who deserved Lily, and he had no right to feel the way he did, much less admit it to her. After a few hours of staring at the ceiling, he gave up and left his dormitory, heading for the library. He knew he'd find something there to at least clear his mind, to distract himself, if nothing less.

[I'll post there tomorrow. Goodnight, all!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 18th 2010, 8:00 am

[GOODNIGHT!!]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco April 18th 2010, 8:03 am

[WOAH..... I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS ACCOUNT IS STILL ON HIS TIME...... lol I was wondering why it said the this convo was done at 10pm..... lol......]

Draco walked into the dorms, noted that the elves had finally gotten something right and delivered his trunk, then fell into bed fully clothed and dropped straight off to sleep.

[I'm not feeling well so I'm off now! Love you all!]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 6:28 pm

Severus skipped into the dorm- yes, quite literally skipped, and fell on his bed with a happy sigh. It was, without a doubt, the best day of his life. Lily. Lily wanted him, Lily cared about him, Lily had kissed him. Lily... He lay down on his bed, with an insane grin on his face, not remembering feeling this happy ever, not even with Remus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco April 20th 2010, 6:30 pm

Draco walked in with his firebolt over his shoulder. Dropping it in his trunk he turned around and saw Sev lying on his bed with a dopey grin on his face. "What are you grinning about?"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 6:32 pm

[Change your sig, hun. As much as you'd like to believe it, you are not AWF's sexiest member.]

"It's a wonderful day, don't you know!? THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE!" he half-yelled, both sounding and looking like he was on speed or something.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 20th 2010, 6:33 pm

Severus Snape wrote:[Change your sig, hun. As much as you'd like to believe it, you are not AWF's sexiest member.

[HAHAHAHAHAHA. *has pointed this out before*]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 6:35 pm

[-would not, however, object to Rachel having that in her signature-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco April 20th 2010, 6:36 pm

Severus Snape wrote:[Change your sig, hun. As much as you'd like to believe it, you are not AWF's sexiest member.]

[Fine, Pansy's making me something! Chill]

Draco stared at him... what the hell was going on? "Erm, Sev... are you okay? Did someone slip you something? Are you drunk again?"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco April 20th 2010, 6:37 pm

Severus Snape wrote:[-would not, however, object to Rachel having that in her signature-]

[*would also not object at all*]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 6:38 pm

Severus sat up and laughed. "No, no. It's just- Lily," he said, sighing happily. "Wait, where have you been? You haven't been in the dorm for over a week, I only saw your stuff get back here last night. Where'd you go?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco April 20th 2010, 6:41 pm

"I went home for a bit. Needed space to think after that whole mess with Parkinson." He sat down on the edge of his bed. "What's happened while I've been gone?"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco April 20th 2010, 6:43 pm

[Happy now?]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 6:45 pm

Sev's face fell when he mentioned Pansy- he'd almost forgotten, having not seen her in forever. Speaking of which, he really did need to talk to her; he'd been so caught up in his own life he'd forgotten about everyone else. "Uh, not too much. There were a couple of fights in the common room, or so I've heard. And more than a few rumors floating around about.. yeah. Draco, we should talk about that. I don't really know what happened with you and Pansy, she was too upset to properly explain anything," he said, looking at him with pity. I know how much you cared about her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco April 20th 2010, 6:49 pm

"So I take it you don't know that she fucked Zabini?" He dropped his head into his hands. Even now he couldn't understand why she'd done it. What Zabini had offered her... why she hadn't said no. He raised his head just enough to look over at Severus, "I... I just don't understand... why? Why would she do that? To me... to us"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 6:51 pm

"No, I did know that, she told me. I just don't know what happened the night she told you," he said, getting up and sitting next to Draco. "I don't know. All I know is that she regrets it. And that she does love you, as much as you love her," he said quietly, putting a hand on his shoulder in a comforting manner.

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco April 20th 2010, 6:54 pm

Draco sat up abruptly and threw Sev's hand off his shoulder. "Well it would be fucking nice if she could fucking not go around taking his side and coddling him then! Apparently after his fight with my cousin she took him off to her dorm." He stood up and started pacing. "And what in merlin's name was Zabini fucking thinking? I thought he was my fucking friend!"

Last edited by Draco Malfoy on April 20th 2010, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next